:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Rob Gronkowski TE NEP

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Rob Gronkowski TE NEP   Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:53 pm

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d826cbd2d/article/expatriot-harrison-bothered-by-gronks-immaturity

Quote :
The spectacle that was a hammered (from the looks of it) Rob Gronkowski bouncing like a yo-yo on the dance floor right after Super Bowl XLVI doesn't sit well with former Patriots safety Rodney Harrison.

Harrison spoke from experience on Wednesday in criticizing the Patriots tight end on ESPN Chicago Radio 1000.

"I guarantee you this, if Willie McGinest, Tedy Bruschi, Larry Izzo, Richard Seymour, or myself had been at that party, (Gronkowski) probably would have got his head rung," said Harrison, who lost two Super Bowls, as a Patriot in 2008 and a Charger in 1995. "There's no reason for that to happen."

"When we lost the Super Bowl, any of my Super Bowl losses, I was so devastated, the last thing I ever wanted to do was party, let alone dance or take off your shirt," Harrison added. "It's just immaturity. It's not right. He made a mistake, and I'm sure he feels absolutely stupid about it at this point."

Maybe, but unlikely. With so many ex-players in the media giving Gronk a pass, does anyone really believe he feels any regret at all? For that matter, it's worth noting that Gronk and every Patriots player have been offered all-expenses paid vacations to Aruba -- for losing the Super Bowl. What does that say?

The problem that people -- including Harrison -- have with Gronk's actions is that they couldn't fathom mounting the energy to party on the same night of a crushing Super Bowl defeat. It's the Super Bowl. But, like so many have said in Gronk's defense, everyone grieves differently. To each his own.

It's only the Super Bowl.

I don't care for it either but Rodney Harrison should seriously STFU. What a fuckin blowhard. You are not a Patriot anymore Rodney so get over it.

Ps. click the link about to see the video of Gronk looking like an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Minnesota Destroyers

PostSubject: Re: Rob Gronkowski TE NEP   Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:32 pm

Saw the video, and he does look ridiculous...but I agree with you, Harrison should shut the fuck up about it.

They talked about this on Sportcenter this afternoon, and like Damien Woody pointed out, people react/cope with things in different ways...it's not like he has to go around hanging his head and being depressed for people to know that he's unhappy about losing the Superbowl....not to mention, the last time I checked, he had a monster season, and broke all kinds of TE records. You're not on the team Rodney, and I would like to see you try to go "ring his head" now, tough guy....
Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Rob Gronkowski TE NEP   Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:11 pm

Does anybody worry about his long term health prospects given the issues/concerns at draft time?
Anything been said on that recently?

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Rob Gronkowski TE NEP   Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:33 pm

Wow... speechless. Well not really but my politically incorrectedness might go over about as well as Gronks dancing skills, so I best keep it to myself.
zip it

As for a trip to Aruba for losing ... WTF! Are you kidding me?
Typical in todays age to reward losing. We play for fun and enjoyment blah blah blah.
NO, We play to WIN the fucking game! rant

Winners get the spoils. The spoiled don't get treated as Winners! WTFIGOAH??? scratch

As for Harrison running his gob, I could care a less. That's his job now, he's a talking head. His job is to stir it up without going over the top. He played, he has a right to an opinion like any other. We don't have to like it or love it. Hell we don't even have to listen to it.
FREEDOM!, Baby ... it's a great thing. announce

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Rob Gronkowski TE NEP   Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:11 pm

Quote :
The New England Patriots and tight end Rob Gronkowski have agreed on a contract extension that would make him a Patriot through 2019, a source with direct knowledge of the talks confirmed Friday.

The new deal, which is tacked on to the end of his rookie deal, is worth $54 million over six years, the source said. Gronkowski emerged as a record-setting force last year with 60 catches for 1,327 yards and 17 touchdowns.

Including his final two years of his rookie deal, which he still has $1.115 million due, into the average, and Gronkowski will earn $6.95 million over the next eight years.

Gronkowski's deal also includes an $8 million signing bonus, $13 million guaranteed for skill, $18 million guaranteed for injury, according to a source with direct knowledge of the deal.

Back to top Go down
Utah Spazz

PostSubject: Re: Rob Gronkowski TE NEP   Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:28 pm

He deserves it, he is about the only Patriots player I don't mind.

Also those amounts don't take into account for all the money he makes for his dancing skills

Back to top Go down
http://www.fakeplastictunes.com/
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Rob Gronkowski TE NEP   Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:58 pm

Its a win win deal...Damn pasties

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Rob Gronkowski TE NEP   Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:59 pm

I have had the feeling for quite some time that Gronk is gonna derail hard...injury or off the field shit...I dunno...I just ain't buying it as a long term thing. Guy is talented no doubt. Thats why I laughed at his DD 7 year deal. If I am right, that will be a solid boat anchor.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Rob Gronkowski TE NEP   Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:26 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Thats why I laughed at his DD 7 year deal. If I am right, that will be a solid boat anchor.

Don't worry, you're not.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Rob Gronkowski TE NEP   Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:52 pm

Broken forearm because Bill Bellicheat is an asshole who likes to run it up. NICE JOB PATRIOTS! Better keep those starters in there and get that score up to 59! Out at least 4-6 weeks from what I'm reading.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Rob Gronkowski TE NEP   Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:25 pm

shit'ems.

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Rob Gronkowski TE NEP   Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:25 pm

Actually now having watched the game, I don't really think they were running it up. The Patriots started that last drive on the IND 39 and were just running it with Vereen. The Colts didn't feel like tackling. The TD before that was like a 50 yard freaking Julian Edelman run.

Gronk got hurt on an extra point play on the last TD. Shit happens. I don't think a lot of teams really swap out their entire offense in this situation. I assumed Gronk got hurt as they were running like a no huddle in the last 5 minutes to go up by 40, not so.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Rob Gronkowski TE NEP   Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:27 pm

Another reason why players like this don't need to be on the field for a freakin extra point, ever.

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Rob Gronkowski TE NEP   Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:28 pm

Colorado Screaming Eagles wrote:
Another reason why players like this don't need to be on the field for a freakin extra point, ever.

Every team has their starters on for XPs. shrug

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Rob Gronkowski TE NEP   Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:30 pm

Adelaide Empire wrote:

Cuz it is sooo hard to get the one little point that you kick from sooo far away in between those tiny little polls without your future hall of fame tight end in there to block for it.

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Rob Gronkowski TE NEP   Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:39 pm

Adelaide Empire wrote:

Cuz it is sooo hard to get the one little point that you kick from sooo far away in between those tiny little polls without your future hall of fame tight end in there to block for it.

It's not a matter of being hard. Do you really think teams should start making sub-substitutions for XP's out of fear of some 1 in a million chance of getting hurt on an extra point? Yikes. It's football. And it's probably the least violent play in football, next to a QB kneeldown.

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Rob Gronkowski TE NEP   Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:44 pm

Good article on this I just found:

http://deadspin.com/5961892/dear-insane-patriots-haters-its-not-bill-belichicks-fault-that-rob-gronkowski-broke-his-arm

Some highlights:

Quote :
The first ridiculous assumption is that there is something wrong with Gronkowski being on the extra-point team. Yes, Gronkowski is the most valuable tight end in the NFL, but a lot of starting tight ends play on extra points. In fact, a lot of the other most valuable tight ends in the league play on extra points. Jimmy Graham plays on the extra-point team, as do Jason Witten, Brandon Pettigrew, and Jermaine Gresham.

Quote :
In Week 4, John Fox still had Peyton Manning on the field in the fourth quarter with a 28-point lead, and Manning was still throwing from a shotgun set with 5:58 left in the game.

In Week 6, Mike McCarthy still had Aaron Rodgers on the field in the fourth quarter with a 25-point lead, and Rodgers was still throwing from a shotgun set with 5:39 left in the game.

In Week 10, Pete Carroll still had Russell Wilson on the field in the fourth quarter with a 21-point lead. That's smaller than the 28-point lead the Patriots had, but Wilson was still in the game in the last two minutes, in the shotgun and passing the ball on fourth-and-3.

Just yesterday, both Drew Brees and Robert Griffin were still in the game late in the fourth quarter. Brees was still passing the ball with a 28-point lead and six minutes left. Griffin was still passing the ball with a 25-point lead and five minutes left.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Rob Gronkowski TE NEP   Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:58 pm

Adelaide Empire wrote:

http://deadspin.com/5961892/dear-insane-patriots-haters-its-not-bill-belichicks-fault-that-rob-gronkowski-broke-his-arm

Some highlights:

Quote :
The first ridiculous assumption is that there is something wrong with Gronkowski being on the extra-point team. Yes, Gronkowski is the most valuable tight end in the NFL, but a lot of starting tight ends play on extra points. In fact, a lot of the other most valuable tight ends in the league play on extra points. Jimmy Graham plays on the extra-point team, as do Jason Witten, Brandon Pettigrew, and Jermaine Gresham.

Quote :
In Week 4, John Fox still had Peyton Manning on the field in the fourth quarter with a 28-point lead, and Manning was still throwing from a shotgun set with 5:58 left in the game.

In Week 6, Mike McCarthy still had Aaron Rodgers on the field in the fourth quarter with a 25-point lead, and Rodgers was still throwing from a shotgun set with 5:39 left in the game.

In Week 10, Pete Carroll still had Russell Wilson on the field in the fourth quarter with a 21-point lead. That's smaller than the 28-point lead the Patriots had, but Wilson was still in the game in the last two minutes, in the shotgun and passing the ball on fourth-and-3.

Just yesterday, both Drew Brees and Robert Griffin were still in the game late in the fourth quarter. Brees was still passing the ball with a 28-point lead and six minutes left. Griffin was still passing the ball with a 25-point lead and five minutes left.

All of this = stupid. Bad calls all around.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Rob Gronkowski TE NEP   Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:18 pm

Having listened to Billy B. talk about why he had his players out there it makes sense to me...poor message to send to some players that they dont matter enough to pull out of the game but others are important enough and you only have so many players so not everyone can come out. I wish every team left their guys out the whole time. Shit happens.

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Rob Gronkowski TE NEP   Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:02 pm

Adelaide Empire wrote:

Some highlights:

Quote :

Quote :

All of this = stupid. Bad calls all around.

Well, at least you're consistent.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Rob Gronkowski TE NEP   Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:50 pm

Quote :
Gronkowski, who re-injured his left forearm against the Texans on Sunday, is slated to undergo another surgery to repair his arm, NESN.com reports. Analysis: Gronkowski originally underwent surgery after breaking his forearm in Week 11, before returning to the Patriots' lineup in Week 17. Assuming no complications with his upcoming procedure, we'd expect that Gronkowski will make a full recovery, but he's clearly done for the season and we'd expect that he'll make a point of taking his time with both his recovery and rehab.

Ouch. I'm sure the Pats would have liked to have him.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Rob Gronkowski TE NEP   Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:31 am

Quote :
New England Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski underwent surgery last week for an infection in the same forearm he broke in the playoffs. The infection was caught early enough that he likely will not miss extended time. Gronkowski is expected to be ready for training camp. Analysis: Go ahead and speculate that the infection may or may not be related to Gronk's legendary carousing; either way, he should be healthy enough to be the top tight end on most fantasy draft boards heading into the 2013 season.

no

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Rob Gronkowski TE NEP   Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:15 pm

Quote :
The Patriots have declined to comment on reports that Gronkowski is dealing with an infection in his left arm that could compromise his availability to start the season, the Boston Herald reports. Analysis: The reports suggest that Gronkowski continues to deal with an infection in the area where a metal plate was placed in order to help repair his left forearm. Moreover, the reports indicate that doctors will have to wait for said infection to go away before they replace the plate, with possible delays on that front perhaps impacting the tight end's early-season availability, given that Gronkowski would need 10 weeks

Ruh roh.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Rob Gronkowski TE NEP   Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:49 pm

Since early on in the "who's better: Gronk or Graham?" debate I have said that I believe Gronk will be more headache than anything but figured it would have to do with partying or something along those lines but Graham is far better over the long haul. Seeing this story makes me smile for that reason but also makes me frown since friggin Sty gave Shawn the better guy to go with Gronk...dammit Sty!

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Rob Gronkowski TE NEP   Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:27 am

Yawn.

Buy low if the Gronk owner in your league is not smart.

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Rob Gronkowski TE NEP   Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:21 am

Adelaide Empire wrote:
Yawn.

Buy low if the Gronk owner in your league is not smart.

So you are expecting a lot of trade offers in TT then... ROTFLMAO

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Rob Gronkowski TE NEP   Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:47 pm

Traded him for the 1.01/Pitta in 1 league a while back, starting to really like that move.

Back to top Go down
Belgium Waffles

PostSubject: Re: Rob Gronkowski TE NEP   Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:55 pm

Bob I really liking that trade u did for pitta too. Plus I like Hernandez since the team I have has him. How much does it increase Hernandez value?

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Rob Gronkowski TE NEP   Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:56 pm

Belgium Waffles wrote:
Bob I really liking that trade u did for pitta too. Plus I like Hernandez since the team I have has him. How much does it increase Hernandez value?

He could see huge increase in work in OTA's.

Back to top Go down
Chicago Crime Syndicate

PostSubject: Re: Rob Gronkowski TE NEP   Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:03 pm

Adelaide Empire wrote:
Belgium Waffles wrote:

He could see huge increase in work in OTA's.

Gotta love the passive aggressiveness! rock on

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Rob Gronkowski TE NEP   Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:53 pm

I was on the MFL site admiring my team when I decided to take a look at the top performing TEs from last season.

I found it pretty funny that Gronk finished #5 overall even after missing 5 games. Better than Myers, Olsen, Pitta, Gresham, Daniels...

Back to top Go down
Belgium Waffles

PostSubject: Re: Rob Gronkowski TE NEP   Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:01 pm

I was on the MFL site admiring my team when I decided to take a look at the top performing TEs from last season.

I found it pretty funny that Gronk finished #5 overall even after missing 5 games. Better than Myers, Olsen, Pitta, Gresham, Daniels...

So gronk gets u to the playoffs and then screws u Laughing

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Rob Gronkowski TE NEP   Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:38 pm

Belgium Waffles wrote:

So gronk gets u to the playoffs and then screws u Laughing

LOL Thats what I was saying...the guy can be a beast but I just feel like there will always be "something" getting in the way but fans of him will do what Shawn just did not that its wrong but I personally rather have a consistent B player than a guy who goes nuts from time to time but will leave me hanging just as well. Have fun with it.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Rob Gronkowski TE NEP   Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:16 pm

It's not like the guy is one of these guys that starts and pulls a hammy on the first play. When he's out you know it. It's not too hard to find a B player to fill the void. My fill in scored 16.5 points, so it's not like the Gronk injury was the root of the problem.

I will enjoy the 20 points every week he plays, and suffer through the weeks he doesn't play with a backup.

But.. What do I know.

Back to top Go down
Wyoming Headhunters

PostSubject: Re: Rob Gronkowski TE NEP   Wed May 08, 2013 11:43 am

Rotoworld) A source tells the Boston Herald that Rob Gronkowski will indeed need a fourth operation on his forearm. Analysis: The fourth procedure will be to remove the plate that's securing the broken bone in Gronk's troublesome left forearm. If the following tests show that the infection has been completely flushed out, then a new plate will be put in and the recovery will begin. In that scenario, Gronk will almost certainly be ready for Week 1. The concern is that if there are still signs of the infection, he'll need a fifth surgery.

4th and maybe a 5th. YIKES

Back to top Go down
Chicago Crime Syndicate

PostSubject: Re: Rob Gronkowski TE NEP   Fri May 17, 2013 2:39 pm

surprised

Hey, Mike, I'll give you a 2014 7th rounder for him if you wish... Evil laugh

Rob Gronkowski underwent an MRI on Monday to check a disc issue in his back and "could require surgery."
NFL Network's Ian Rapoport heard Gronkowski is battling "chronic back pain," necessitating the MRI. It's worth remembering Gronkowski missed the entire 2009 season at Arizona after surgery to repair a herniated disc in his back. A first-round talent, Gronk slipped to the 42nd pick amid rumors he had spinal stenosis. USA Today's Mike Garafolo reports Gronkowski's back became an issue again "dating back to last season," though it concerns a "different disc" than the one Gronk had surgically repaired in college. A decision on whether further surgery will be required has "not yet been made." Gronkowski is already scheduled for a fourth arm surgery on Monday. He'll seek an opinion on the back from Dr. Robert Watkins "in the near future." Per NFL Network's Albert Breer, the back surgery "looks likely."
Source: USA Today
May 17 - 3:26 PM

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Rob Gronkowski TE NEP   Fri May 17, 2013 4:53 pm

I haven't been worried until now. Hopefully my trade to draft Zach Ertz pays off. Hopefully Gronk only hurts me at the beginning of the year instead of at the END!

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Rob Gronkowski TE NEP   Sun May 19, 2013 9:08 am

I think this news makes it nearly impossible to trade FOR him. No one is going to give up on him because of how huge he can be, but all the offers I've received recently for him are expecting a pretty big discount.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Rob Gronkowski TE NEP   Sun May 19, 2013 9:33 am

His perceived value is the lowest it has been since he was a rookie right now, though most owners realize they need to hold right now... you might get lucky and find one chicken little who just wants out!

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Rob Gronkowski TE NEP   Sun May 19, 2013 10:57 am

Sanibel Gadabouts wrote:
I think this news makes it nearly impossible to trade FOR him. No one is going to give up on him because of how huge he can be, but all the offers I've received recently for him are expecting a pretty big discount.

Hey there buddy, not ALL of them were expecting a discount.

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Rob Gronkowski TE NEP   Sun May 19, 2013 1:41 pm

ha.. I meant recently SHawn...As in this week.

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Rob Gronkowski TE NEP   Mon May 20, 2013 4:40 pm

I almost traded for Gronk in one of my other leagues a couple months ago... I was giving up Welker, Jamaal Charles, and Antonio Gates for Gronk. Gates was only in the deal to clear cap space. They guy originally accepted the deal, and then two days later, changed his mind and cancelled the deal before it could be processed...

I was pissed at the time, but now... I'm simply getting more and more relieved the trade fell apart... Gronk is an absolute beast, no doubt... But a beast on the IR is worthless.

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Rob Gronkowski TE NEP   Mon May 20, 2013 4:49 pm

Rappaport reporting that the surgery is over and the infection is gone. No fifth surgery for the arm is necessary, and being on time for training camp is a realistic goal.

sleep

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Rob Gronkowski TE NEP   Mon May 20, 2013 8:05 pm

I can't wait to hear the next reason this guy can't play...

Back to top Go down
Chicago Crime Syndicate

PostSubject: Re: Rob Gronkowski TE NEP   Mon May 20, 2013 11:09 pm

Adelaide Empire wrote:
Rappaport reporting that the surgery is over and the infection is gone. No fifth surgery for the arm is necessary, and being on time for training camp is a realistic goal.

sleep

He's having back surgery in 4-5 weeks with a 10 week rehab. He'll be lucky to make the end of training camp, the beginning of training camp is pretty much impossible. Plus, one setback and he's starting the season on PUP. nailbiting

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Rob Gronkowski TE NEP   Tue May 21, 2013 7:09 am

Not to mention he likes to dive for catches and land directly on his forearm. The one that re-injured it last year looked painful.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Rob Gronkowski TE NEP   Wed May 29, 2013 5:26 pm

Quote :
Rob Gronkowski is set to return to the operating table, but it doesn't involve his troublesome forearm.

...the New England Patriots tight end will need back surgery... Surgery tentatively is set for mid-June and will be performed by Dr. Robert Watkins...

It's expected that Gronkowski will miss at least part of Patriots training camp.

This doesn't count as a surprising development. The possibility of back surgery previously was known, though the Patriots had held out hope it could be avoided. Gronkowski has dealt with back issues going back to his days at Arizona. He underwent a previous back surgery -- also performed by Dr. Watkins -- in September of 2009.

The news is better concerning Gronkowski's recently repaired left forearm, which is healing with no sign of the infection resurfacing, Breer reported. It remains possible the tight end will be healthy and ready for Week 1, but matters are becoming increasingly complicated.

Just take it easy big fella. Slow and easy.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Rob Gronkowski TE NEP   Wed May 29, 2013 7:25 pm

Quote :
Rob Gronkowski is set to return to the operating table, but it doesn't involve his troublesome forearm.

...the New England Patriots tight end will need back surgery... Surgery tentatively is set for mid-June and will be performed by Dr. Robert Watkins...

It's expected that Gronkowski will miss at least part of Patriots training camp.

This doesn't count as a surprising development. The possibility of back surgery previously was known, though the Patriots had held out hope it could be avoided. Gronkowski has dealt with back issues going back to his days at Arizona. He underwent a previous back surgery -- also performed by Dr. Watkins -- in September of 2009.

The news is better concerning Gronkowski's recently repaired left forearm, which is healing with no sign of the infection resurfacing, Breer reported. It remains possible the tight end will be healthy and ready for Week 1, but matters are becoming increasingly complicated.

Just take it easy big fella. Slow and easy.

I am sure he will be fine...

ROTFLMAO

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Rob Gronkowski TE NEP   Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:23 am

Heard he came out of surgery and joked with his agent that he was firing him and going with JayZ instead...

I think Gronk's antics -- I'm not sure you can call them antics - are good for the game. I think he's having a load of fun and the NFL needs more guys like him.

http://nesn.com/2013/05/rob-gronkowski-woke-from-surgery-told-agent-he-was-firing-him-and-hiring-jay-z-instead-drew-rosenhaus-says/

Back to top Go down
Chicago Crime Syndicate

PostSubject: Re: Rob Gronkowski TE NEP   Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:47 pm

It's been awhile since we heard a few sentences from Mike saying how he isn't worried about Gronk, so I thought I would throw this up there. Laughing

Rob Gronkowski - TE - Patriots

The Boston Herald considers Rob Gronkowski's upcoming back operation "likely" to force him to miss regular season games.
It's not a sourced report from beat writer Jeff Howe, but an informed guess. Going under the knife later this month, Gronk is expected to require somewhere in the neighborhood of 10-12 weeks of recovery time. If your league is drafting early, it's hard to see the upside in making Gronk a first-round pick.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rob Gronkowski TE NEP   

Back to top Go down

Rob Gronkowski TE NEP
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: