Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: New York Giants   Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:51 pm

I try to be unbiased cheers

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: New York Giants   Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:51 pm

Pretty great draft, probably even better if they get Martin...

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: New York Giants   Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:25 pm

Atlanta Africans wrote:
Pretty great draft, probably even better if they get Martin...

Indeed although I feel Wilson has the higher ceiling I think Martin is way safer.

Back to top Go down
Chicago Crime Syndicate

PostSubject: Re: New York Giants   Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:58 pm

Why do you feel that Wilson has a higher ceiling?

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: New York Giants   Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:59 am

Racktacular wrote:

He is a hell of a lot faster and more explosive.

Back to top Go down
Chicago Crime Syndicate

PostSubject: Re: New York Giants   Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:50 am

Jersey Legionnaires wrote:
Racktacular wrote:

That's it? There are a lot of players that could be faster and more explosive, but that doesn't mean they are better football players. There are other attributes that carry weight as well; ie. vision, agility etc...
Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: New York Giants   Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:56 am

Racktacular wrote:
Racktacular wrote:

That's it? There are a lot of players that could be faster and more explosive, but that doesn't mean they are better football players. There are other attributes that carry weight as well; ie. vision, agility etc...

That's just my opinion from the film I've watched. Martin is the safer pick but doesn't have the big play ability of Wilson IMO.

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: New York Giants   Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:05 pm

I like Wilson for them. Watched alot of him (mostly beating Miami) in college and liked what I saw.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: New York Giants   Tue May 15, 2012 6:43 pm

I'll just leave this here....

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: New York Giants   Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:31 pm

Quote :
New York Giants TE Martellus Bennett (hamstring) said he added muscle this offseason which added weight and that he has not gotten fat during the offseason. "Just put on a lot of muscle this summer," Bennett said. "Been working out since January. Faster, stronger, jump higher, run longer, great condition -- every conditioning test we had, I aced." Bennett said he pulled his hamstring because he overworked himself. He hopes to participate in the team's upcoming minicamp.

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: New York Giants   Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:32 pm

I think Bennett has a decent chance of starting...at right guard.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: New York Giants   Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:28 pm

The short version - Giants coach got an extension.

Quote :
The forgone conclusion has become a formality, or sooner is now later.

The Giants announced today that head coach Tom Coughlin has signed a contract extension that will take him through the 2014 NFL season. Coughlin’s previous contract was scheduled to expire following the 2012 season. But sides were eager to extend their relationship. The Giants because they believe Coughlin - who in February led the Giants to their second Super Bowl victory in his tenure – is the NFL’s finest coach, and Coughlin because coaching the Giants is an absolute labor of love.

When asked publicly in recent weeks about the pact, team president John Mara always spoke of the inevitability of reaching an agreement. At the ceremony three weeks ago at Tiffany and Co. in which the players and coaches received their world championship rings, Mara said it would happen, “sooner rather than later.” Because it was only a matter of time, the negotiations included no angst, annoyance or anger from Coughlin or the Giants.

And both the coach and the team are thrilled to continue their successful partnership.

“It has always been my belief that it is an honor and a privilege to be the head coach of the New York Giants,” said Coughlin. “I’m thankful to John Mara and Steve Tisch and their families for their support and the recognition of what our players and coaches have accomplished. And I’m grateful for the working relationship Jerry Reese and I have. We’ve got a lot of work left to do.”

Coughlin is one of the best coaches in the modern NFL and in Giants history. The 2012 season will be Coughlin’s ninth with the Giants, making him the second-longest tenured coach in franchise history. Only Hall of Fame coach Steve Owen, who reigned for 24 seasons from 1930-53, led the team for a longer time period.

“I wanted Tom as our head coach going all the way back to the early ‘90s,” said Mara, “so it was with great confidence that Ernie Accorsi and I recommended to my father and Bob Tisch in 2004 that we hire Tom. Of course, my father didn’t need to be convinced. He saw what we have all seen, a man who has a singular focus and incredible dedication when it comes to his work. In so many ways, Tom represents to me who and what the head coach of our franchise should be.”

In 16 seasons as an NFL head coach – eight apiece with the Jacksonville Jaguars and the Giants - Coughlin is 142-114 (.557) in the regular season and 12-7 (.632) in the postseason for an overall record of 154-121 (.560). The 142 regular season victories tie him with new St. Louis Coach Jeff Fisher for 19th place on the all-time list. Coughlin’s 154 total victories tie him with Hall of Famer Marv Levy for 17th on the NFL’s career list. His 12 postseason victories tie him with former Pittsburgh Coach Bill Cowher for the sixth-highest total in NFL history.

“Tom is the right person in the right job at the right time,” said Chairman Steve Tisch. “I just really appreciate how our players respond to his leadership, and obviously our organization has benefitted tremendously because of the relationship Tom has with his players.”

Coughlin has led the Jaguars and the Giants to five division titles and nine playoff berths.

Coughlin’s 74 regular season Giants victories are the third-highest total among head coaches in team history, behind only Owen (153) and Bill Parcells (77). His eight Giants postseason victories tie him with Parcells for the franchise record. Coughlin has led the Giants to two NFC East titles and five playoff berths in eight years.

“Tom is a winner and he’s a fighter,” said General Manager Jerry Reese. “And I enjoy and appreciate working with him. From where I sit, I couldn’t ask for more in a head coach.”

The 2011 season was one of the most rewarding of Coughlin’s career. The Giants finished 9-7 and won the NFC East championship before winning four postseason games, including their second Super Bowl in five seasons, a 21-17 victory over the New England Patriots in Super Bowl XLVI. Coughlin improved to 2-0 in Super Bowls as a head coach. He is the 13th coach to win multiple Super Bowls and is one of 18 coaches with a perfect Super Bowl record.

The 2011 Giants emulated the 2007 championship team by winning two road postseason games, the NFC Divisional Playoff in Green Bay and the conference championship game in San Francisco. Coughlin has nine postseason victories away from home - seven on the road and two neutral site Super Bowls. Seven of those nine victories were with the Giants in 2007 and 2011. The Giants have won seven consecutive postseason games away from home (five on the road, two neutral sites). Both streaks – five consecutive on the road, seven in a row away from home – are NFL postseason records. Coughlin’s seven career road playoff victories tie Hall of Famer Tom Landry for the most in NFL history. Coughlin is 7-4 on the road in the playoffs (5-1 with the Giants). Landry was 7-7.

Coughlin is 7-3 in postseason games against teams he faced in the regular season, including victories over 2011 foes Green Bay, San Francisco and New England.

Coughlin was 65 years, 158 days old when Super Bowl XLVI was played on Feb. 5, making him the oldest coach to win a Super Bowl and the second-oldest to guide his team to the title game. Buffalo’s Marv Levy was 68 years old when he coached the last of his four Super Bowls in January 1993. Coughlin is also the fourth-oldest coach to win a Super Bowl as a result of his team’s Super Bowl XLII victory.

The 2011 Giants gained a franchise-record 6,161 yards. The former mark of 6,085 was set in 2010. Those are the only two 6,000-yard seasons in Giants history.

The Giants shattered their franchise record with 4,734 net passing yards. The former mark of 4,019 was set in 2009. Those are the only two 4,000-yard passing seasons in Giants history. In 2011, the Giants also set a team record with 359 pass completions and had at least 200 passing yards in every game for the first time in their history.

Last year, the Giants won five regular season games in which they trailed in the fourth quarter, tying the franchise record they set in 2002. They tied Denver and Cincinnati for the NFL’s second-highest total. Arizona led the league with six.

In the last six seasons, the Giants’ regular season records have been 11-5, 8-8, 10-6, 12-4, 8-8, 10-6 and 9-7. Their six-year streak without a losing record is the Giants’ longest since they had 10 in a row from 1954-63.

The 2011 Giants were unique Super Bowl champions. They were the first team to win the title after a) losing seven games in the regular season; b) losing four consecutive games in the regular season; c) finishing with a negative scoring differential (394-400) in the regular season, and d) finishing last in the NFL in rushing in the regular season. They did so thanks to the resilience, toughness and tenacity which characterize Coughlin-coached teams. In their four postseason victories, the Giants defeated 10-6 Atlanta, 15-1 Green Bay, 13-3 San Francisco and 13-3 New England to become the first team to beat four teams in the playoffs with better regular season records. The Giants are the first team to twice win four games in a single postseason (doing it in 2007 and 2011).

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Destroyers

PostSubject: Re: New York Giants   Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:02 pm

Glad you wrote the short version. I wasn't about to read that whole quote....

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: New York Giants   Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:39 am

Fucking moron.

Quote :
New York Giants offensive lineman David Diehl was arrested for driving while intoxicated (DWI) after hitting a couple of parked cars on Sunday evening in Queens, New York, the New York Police Department told NFL.com.

Diehl failed a breathalyzer test, registering a blood alcohol content of .18, more than twice the legal limit, according to WNBC-TV.

Diehl will appear before a judge in Queens criminal court Monday morning, the TV station said.

In a statement to the New York Daily News, Diehl's agent Peter Schaffer did not address the arrest, saying, "I am honored to represent David Diehl." The Giants did not comment on the arrest, either, according to the paper.

Diehl, 31, was an All-Pro in 2008. Entering his 10th season, the veteran has started all 140 NFL games in which he has appeared, each of them for the Giants.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: New York Giants   Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:24 pm

Quote :
The Giants have waived Ballard, who tore his ACL in Super Bowl XLVI, Ralph Vacchiano of The Daily News reports.

Analysis: We suppose that the Giants could bring Ballard back at some point once he re-proves his health, but he was let go Monday after not passing a physical. Martellus Bennett is penciled in as the Giants' top tight end at this point.

Wow this doesn't sit well with me. Guy tore his ACL and ran on the sideline trying to get back into the game. Great player with a ton of heart.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: New York Giants   Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:05 pm

Sounds like they intend to keep him:

Jake Ballard's agent says the Giants have every intention of re-signing his client.
The Giants waived/injured Ballard after he failed a physical. He'll spend the season rehabbing the torn ligaments in his knees and look to latch back on with the Giants for the 2013 season. Remember that Martellus Bennett was only signed to a one-year deal back in March.

Back to top Go down
Wyoming Headhunters

PostSubject: Re: New York Giants   Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:24 pm

Not even close to what blackmon blew....cheer up drink

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Destroyers

PostSubject: Re: New York Giants   Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:48 pm

Wyoming Headhunters wrote:
Not even close to what blackmon blew....cheer up drink
That's true. What a lightweight....

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: New York Giants   Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:12 am

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: New York Giants   Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:23 pm

Quote :
According to the New York Daily News, it's been "impossible not to notice" first-round RB David Wilson's "flash" in Giants camp. Analysis: Wilson has drawn consistent praise for his speed and explosiveness, but Ahmad Bradshaw believes he's been showcasing it too much. "(Everybody) knows he's fast and he can make moves," Bradshaw said. "It's just the way he does it. At times, it's not even needed." Wilson is still behind Bradshaw and D.J. Ware on the depth chart, but he should have little trouble surpassing Ware in the preseason. He's Rotoworld's No. 39 running back.

I find Bradshaw's quote interesting. Almost like he believes that Wilson is trying too hard? Someone sounds worried!

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: New York Giants   Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:23 pm

Quote :
According to the New York Daily News, it's been "impossible not to notice" first-round RB David Wilson's "flash" in Giants camp. Analysis: Wilson has drawn consistent praise for his speed and explosiveness, but Ahmad Bradshaw believes he's been showcasing it too much. "(Everybody) knows he's fast and he can make moves," Bradshaw said. "It's just the way he does it. At times, it's not even needed." Wilson is still behind Bradshaw and D.J. Ware on the depth chart, but he should have little trouble surpassing Ware in the preseason. He's Rotoworld's No. 39 running back.

I find Bradshaw's quote interesting. Almost like he believes that Wilson is trying too hard? Someone sounds worried!

I caught that too...but never underestimate the media's ability to take shit out of context or whatever. I also sense Bradshaw seeing the kid getting cute just to get cute and is trying to point out that flaw. Probably some of both.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: New York Giants   Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:59 pm

Quote :
New York Giants CB Terrell Thomas (knee), RB Da'Rel Scott (quadriceps), LB Jake Muasau (hamstring), LB Jacquian Williams (hip), LB Michael Boley (hamstring), OT William Beatty (back), DE Justin Trattou (ankle), DT Rocky Bernard (knee), TE Travis Beckum (knee), LB Clint Sintim (knee), WR Hakeem Nicks (foot) and DT Chris Canty (knee) are not expected to play in the team's preseason opener.

Whoa boy Laughing

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: New York Giants   Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:18 pm

Suck.

Just sayin'.

wink

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: New York Giants   Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:24 pm

That was classic when they showed Coughlin finding out that another CB was hurt and out of the game. Laughing

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: New York Giants   Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:52 pm

Quote :
The New York Giants do not appear to have any incentive to award WR Victor Cruz with a new contract, unless the deal is considered team-friendly. WR Hakeem Nicks will want a new deal at the end of this season as well, and having two No. 1-type receivers gives the team a cushion, allowing them to let the season play out and use the remaining nine games as data to help them decide what to do with both Nicks and Cruz.

It would really kill me to see either one of these guys walk.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: New York Giants   Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:09 pm

At this point I could let Nicks walk if I am the Giants...his talent is easily countered by his inability to stay healthy.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: New York Giants   Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:11 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
At this point I could let Nicks walk if I am the Giants...his talent is easily countered by his inability to stay healthy.

While I don't disagree he's still a big part of the franchise and hugely talented. I'd miss him a heck of a lot. What sucks is that there are a ton of WR needy teams that don't have the cap issues that the Giants do. I could easily see someone wave V-Jax money in front of Nicks that the Giants just wouldn't/couldn't match.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: New York Giants   Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:15 pm

While I don't disagree he's still a big part of the franchise and hugely talented. I'd miss him a heck of a lot. What sucks is that there are a ton of WR needy teams that don't have the cap issues that the Giants do. I could easily see someone wave V-Jax money in front of Nicks that the Giants just wouldn't/couldn't match.

...and then that team can spend the next 5 years trying to rationalize all that money for about 6 weeks production per year.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: New York Giants   Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:21 pm

...and then that team can spend the next 5 years trying to rationalize all that money for about 6 weeks production per year.

I'm hesitant to label Nicks as injury prone just as I won't label McFadden as injury prone. Just bad luck. I consider guys like Miles Austin to be injury prone (Hamstring issues over and over.) Terrell Thomas (Knee issues) Bradshaw (his feet) etc. Guys who keep having the same problems again and again.

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: New York Giants   Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:08 pm

I see the Giants letting him go. Cruz is showing last year wasn't a fluke. At this point, they have to want him over Nicks IF they have to make a choice. I also agree with Andy, while I think he is a very good receiver, he just cannot get by missing some games every year. I would see that as an issue come contract time.

That being said, still liking my $100.00 15-1 bet right now.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: New York Giants   Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:20 pm

Maybe one or both of them would give a hometown discount?

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: New York Giants   Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:28 pm

Maybe one or both of them would give a hometown discount?

Cruz would. Not sure about Nicks.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: New York Giants   Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:23 pm

WTF....how can you possibly get so bad so fast out of nowhere? Fuck you vaGiants.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: New York Giants   Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:41 pm

Giants are in classic mid season slump form right now.

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: New York Giants   Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:19 pm

Much worse than a slump now. I'm not sure what is wrong with them. They will struggle to make the playoffs now. Eli is just terrible for whatever reason, the defense is playing bad, receivers don't look good, this will be really interesting to see what happens if they miss the playoffs.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: New York Giants   Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:31 am

Eli just wanted to get another note in the record books.

Worst loss by a defending Superbowl Champ.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: New York Giants   Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:38 am

Quote :
The New York Giants are clearing some salary-cap room in advance of free agency, and one of the ways they're doing it is with the help of cornerback Corey Webster. NFL Network reports that Webster has agreed to a 2013 pay cut, reducing his salary from $7.25 million to $4 million. The move will save the Giants about $3 million in cap room as they wrestle with decisions on several of their own unrestricted free agents, including safety Kenny Phillips, tight end Martellus Bennett and guard Kevin Boothe. They're also working on new, long-term deals for restricted free-agent wide receiver Victor Cruz and wide receiver Hakeem Nicks, whose contract expires at the end of 2013.

Excellent.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: New York Giants   Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:39 pm

Giants signed DT Cullen Jenkins to a three-year, $8 million contract.

The deal includes $3 million in guarantees. Although Jenkins is wearing down at age 32, he still recorded 30 quarterback pressures and four sacks for the Eagles a year ago. In New York, he'll slide right in as a projected starter at defensive tackle next to Linval Joseph, filling the shoes of free agent Chris Canty. Jenkins' arrival is a boost to a Giants' pass-rush that already has ends Jason Pierre-Paul and Justin Tuck in place.

Back to top Go down
Wyoming Headhunters

PostSubject: Re: New York Giants   Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:09 pm

KFFL)New York Giants WRs Hakeem Nicks, who attended the team's minicamp but not OTAs, and Victor Cruz, who didn't, were the subject of inquiry related to how long it will take them to get their timing back because of their offseason absences. Offensive coordinator Kevin Gilbride responded, "That is so, not unimportant, but it is just a relatively minor thing," he began. "The thing is they haven't been working. They haven't been listening. They haven't been growing, they haven't been developing. They haven't been receiving the coaching that they need to get better. To be quite frank, they need it. And the absence and not being here has hurt them and because of that, it has hurt us." Gilbride added that the positive is that other receivers have received those reps and opportunities to become integral pieces of the offense down the road. Now that Cruz has signed his tender, he and Nicks will have ample time to catch up on whatever they missed, and neither player's fantasy value should be affected.

all giants suck till they are not giants

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: New York Giants   Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:16 pm

oof. I'm gunna go eat some carrots now.

Back to top Go down
Wyoming Headhunters

PostSubject: Re: New York Giants   Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:58 am

(FFChamps) According to the New York Daily News, free agent fullback Vonta Leach could be headed to the Giants. Analysis: ESPN's John Clayton reported Friday that Leach will decide on what team he's going to play for sometime in the next week. Leach was let go by Baltimore earlier this month when the two sides couldn't find a middle ground in contract negotiations. Whatever team ends up signing Leach will be getting a three-time Pro Bowler with seven touchdowns (three rushing, four receiving) in 124 career games.

Wilson might love him some of this bow 

Back to top Go down
Wyoming Headhunters

PostSubject: Re: New York Giants   Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:53 pm

29. Giants | Likely to go with the hot hand at RB (KFFL) The New York Giants are likely to go with the hot hand at running back when choosing between RB David Wilson and RB Andre Brown, according to Ohm Youngmisuk of ESPN New York. While Wilson may have the upper hand in terms of who will be the lead back, he has a lot to prove in training camp to earn the coaches trust, according to Youngmisuk. 3 hours

Perfect news for all those hungry Wilson owners.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: New York Giants   Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:24 pm

29. Giants | Likely to go with the hot hand at RB (KFFL) The New York Giants are likely to go with the hot hand at running back when choosing between RB David Wilson and RB Andre Brown, according to Ohm Youngmisuk of ESPN New York. While Wilson may have the upper hand in terms of who will be the lead back, he has a lot to prove in training camp to earn the coaches trust, according to Youngmisuk. 3 hours

I was going to post this and go on a rant but I refrained. But since you posted it, here we go...

Now even though I own Wilson, please believe me that this rant is in general more than specific to this one...

But what kind of jackass lazy cunt shit is this for reporting? No quote from a coach or player. No visit to the team facilities or something of substance. Nothing but pure speculation from some douchenozzle whose name you cannot pronounce. Fuck this guy. He is a speculator, not a reporter and he should be told that to his filthy little shitbag face. I see stories like this all the time about all sorts of players...usually the headlines end with a "?" which is a total giveaway that there value is less than ZERO but I just don't get why it fuckin flies. Any jackass with a pulse can speculate...after all thats what we all do. Fuck this loser and his "I don't actually have anything to report so I will make shit up based on nothing and present it through my employer (ESPN) to the masses as if it holds ANY FUCKIN WEIGHT at all. Shit like that annoys me so much.

Other than that, I have no opinion on the article or the writer.

But seriously, fuck that guy for being a hack.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: New York Giants   Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:52 pm

Andy it's the fucking off-season. This is what 90% of the stories are. And, sadly, I read them all because I'm desperate for any kind of news... even the wild speculator sort.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: New York Giants   Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:35 pm

Andy it's the fucking off-season.  This is what 90% of the stories are.  And, sadly, I read them all because I'm desperate for any kind of news... even the wild speculator sort.

Nah, some have at least some substance...like we watched a player and he looked good or coach said this or owner said that.

Here is my offseason article:

Hack reporters should be fired and/or dragged through the streets by their shoelaces.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: New York Giants   Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:39 pm

Back to top Go down
Wyoming Headhunters

PostSubject: Re: New York Giants   Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:03 pm

I was going to post this and go on a rant but I refrained.  But since you posted it, here we go...

Now even though I own Wilson, please believe me that this rant is in general more than specific to this one...

But what kind of jackass lazy cunt shit is this for reporting?  No quote from a coach or player.  No visit to the team facilities or something of substance.  Nothing but pure speculation from some douchenozzle whose name you cannot pronounce.  Fuck this guy.  He is a speculator, not a reporter and he should be told that to his filthy little shitbag face.  I see stories like this all the time about all sorts of players...usually the headlines end with a "?" which is a total giveaway that there value is less than ZERO but I just don't get why it fuckin flies.  Any jackass with a pulse can speculate...after all thats what we all do.  Fuck this loser and his "I don't actually have anything to report so I will make shit up based on nothing and present it through my employer (ESPN) to the masses as if it holds ANY FUCKIN WEIGHT at all.  Shit like that annoys me so much.

DO YOU KISS YOUR MOTHER'S MOTHER WITH THAT MOUTH?

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: New York Giants   Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:59 pm

I was going to post this and go on a rant but I refrained.  But since you posted it, here we go...

But what kind of jackass lazy cunt shit is this for reporting?  No quote from a coach or player.  No visit to the team facilities or something of substance.  Nothing but pure speculation from some douchenozzle whose name you cannot pronounce.  Fuck this guy.  He is a speculator, not a reporter and he should be told that to his filthy little shitbag face.  I see stories like this all the time about all sorts of players...usually the headlines end with a "?" which is a total giveaway that there value is less than ZERO but I just don't get why it fuckin flies.  Any jackass with a pulse can speculate...after all thats what we all do.  Fuck this loser and his "I don't actually have anything to report so I will make shit up based on nothing and present it through my employer (ESPN) to the masses as if it holds ANY FUCKIN WEIGHT at all.  Shit like that annoys me so much.

DO YOU KISS YOUR MOTHER'S MOTHER WITH THAT MOUTH?

What's a mother's mother? scratch 

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: New York Giants   Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:46 am

You don't have Grandma's in England? We just keep learning more and more about the differences over there :)

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: New York Giants   Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:46 pm

Just because a news blurb does not have quotes or necesarily list its sources,  it doesn't mean that it is "made up"  or that it didn't come from a source with inside knowledge from the team.   It did come from ESPN and not some random fantasy blogger for whatever that might be worth...

That being said,  whether it is true or not we shall see...   But,   the Giants have never come out and said that they plan to use David Wilson as the unquestioned feature back this season.   I'm afraid that unsubstantiated opinion was generally assumed and moved forward by the fantasy community.  In fact everything I remember seeing from the Giants has said that both guys will compete for and are expected to get carries during the season...   This new story seems to support everything else the Giants have said regarding who will be working at RB this season.  

Wilson may be the more talented RB and may earn the job for the majority of the carries this season,  but as of right now,   he has not proven it or earned the job outright.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New York Giants   

Back to top Go down

New York Giants
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: