Share | 

Johnny Manziel QB FA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Manziel QB FA   Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:14 pm

Quote :
Coach Mike Pettine admitted that Johnny Manziel's partying "is a problem" after the quarterback was again caught on video drinking on Christmas Eve this past week.

On Monday, Pettine didn't rule out benching Manziel for the Week 17 finale against the Steelers. In the 10-second video, Manziel is seen "rapping, dancing, and drinking a Four Loko." According to Pettine, who had yet to see the video as of Monday afternoon, the Christmas Eve video isn't as bad as the bye-week one that got Manziel benched just a few weeks ago, but "I'll have a discussion with him about it." Manziel just turned 23 earlier this month and is allowed to drink alcohol as he pleases, but the Browns have grown tired of it being depicted on video. If benched for Week 17, he may have played his final snap for the Browns.

I don't always use this expression, but LOL.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Manziel QB FA   Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:12 pm

Instead of teams like STL worrying about losing their team, why doesn't the NFL just put the city of Cleveland out of their misery. It's unbefuckinlievable how atrocious this franchise has been and continues to be at every turn. You couldn't fuck one up this bad if you tried.

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Manziel QB FA   Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:05 pm

This guy is a complete DIP SHIT!! How stupid and childish can you be? I mean, you are getting paid a lot of money to play a game and you continue to act like a fool off the field. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Manziel QB FA   Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:59 am

Littleton SilverBallers wrote:
This guy is a complete DIP SHIT!!  How stupid and childish can you be?  I mean, you are getting paid a lot of money to play a game and you continue to act like a fool off the field.  Rolling Eyes
Dancing and drinking on Christmas makes this guy a fool? How about Gronk and all his dancing and drinking videos? I think Cleveland needs to start by getting a good football coach and stop worrying about a guy that wanted to have a wine with his meal on Christmas...

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Manziel QB FA   Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:37 pm

Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:
Littleton SilverBallers wrote:
This guy is a complete DIP SHIT!!  How stupid and childish can you be?  I mean, you are getting paid a lot of money to play a game and you continue to act like a fool off the field.  Rolling Eyes
Dancing and drinking on Christmas makes this guy a fool? How about Gronk and all his dancing and drinking videos? I think Cleveland needs to start by getting a good football coach and stop worrying about a guy that wanted to have a wine with his meal on Christmas...

Difference is Gronk is a NFL star... Johnny needs to prove Cleveland NEEDS him... Then they won't care about shit like this.

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Manziel QB FA   Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:30 pm

Akron Beacon-Journal wrote:
Johnny Manziel has been diagnosed with a concussion and isn't expected to play Week 17 against the Steelers.
Manziel played the entire Week 16 game against the Chiefs, but took some big hits and had his head driven into the turf on one scramble up the left sideline. He got up a bit slowly but stayed in to play every snap. Austin Davis is expected to get the start against Pittsburgh. Terrelle Pryor may be the backup.

Them goddamn Four Loko's aint no joke.

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Manziel QB FA   Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:13 pm

California Nightmare wrote:

Down a single Four Loko - one of several popular energy-plus-alcohol beverages - and you're getting a ton of caffeine plus the equivalent of almost three beers.   drink

Four Loko, got its name because it sends the person who consumed it into FOUR STAGES OF CRAZY:

Stage 1: Tipsy (loud, might stumble, laugh)
Stage 2: Drunk (embarrassing, stumbling, slight slur)
Stage 3: Wasted (heavy slur, falling, hitting on fat girls)
Stage 4: Black Out (no ability to speak, vomiting, waking up next to a fat girl, memory loss)

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Manziel QB FA   Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:27 pm

Oaktown Malosos wrote:
California Nightmare wrote:

Down a single Four Loko - one of several popular energy-plus-alcohol beverages - and you're getting a ton of caffeine plus the equivalent of almost three beers.   drink

Four Loko, got its name because it sends the person who consumed it into FOUR STAGES OF CRAZY:

Stage 1: Tipsy (loud, might stumble, laugh)
Stage 2: Drunk (embarrassing, stumbling, slight slur)
Stage 3: Wasted (heavy slur, falling, hitting on fat girls)
Stage 4: Black Out (no ability to speak, vomiting, waking up next to a fat girl, memory loss)

That isn't a normal Saturday night?

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Manziel QB FA   Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:02 am

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2016/01/02/johnny-manziel-las-vegas/78217502/

Can he really be this stupid? I understand that some people are addicts and can't control what they do but there's something very different between popping into the local liquor store and buying a bottle and hopping on a plane to head to Vegas to party. Any QB that would do this knowing what the world thinks of him does not have the intelligence and decision-making capability necessary to make it in the NFL.

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Manziel QB FA   Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:06 am

Oh yeah he is this stupid!  I also wouldn't be surprised if Jerry Jones brings him to Dallas.  Jones really likes those talented, but very immature players

Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Manziel QB FA   Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:34 pm

You can just about bank on Manziel ending up in Dallas...

Jerry will put a 24hr gaurd on him like he did with Dez and that could be the winning solution...

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Manziel QB FA   Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:48 pm

Even good people dont like 24 hr guards.......it would be so annoying.

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Manziel QB FA   Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:19 pm

With Manziel having serious alcohol problems I dont think anyone will sign him until he cleans himself up. He isnt that talented. He has chance to be a solid backup if he can get his life together, but I doubt that happens.

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Manziel QB FA   Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:21 pm

I would like to see him go to 49ers and try to work with Chip Kelly. It would be fun to watch even though he is a bum.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Manziel QB FA   Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:15 pm

Fuck this fucking douchebag.

Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Manziel QB FA   Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:49 pm

I think he'd be most successful in Dallas or Philly

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Manziel QB FA   Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:15 pm

Quote :
ESPN's Ed Werder reports Johnny Manziel has "told people" the Cowboys, Rams and Chiefs were interested in his services.
It's unclear when this discussion might have occurred. Per Werder, the Chiefs have zero interest. The Rams and Cowboys were both known to be interested in Manziel during the 2014 Draft. We have a hard time believing anyone will have immediate interest in Manziel after he's released.

Can you imagine this douchebag being in LALA Land 24/7? What a train wreck. I hope the NFL blackballs him ala Ray Rice.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Manziel QB FA   Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:19 pm

What a clown. I hate that he still gets so much media attention. Just let him party his way into oblivion and let the NFL move on without him.

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Manziel QB FA   Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:50 pm

Also why does his girlfriend stick around?

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Manziel QB FA   Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:35 pm

In other news...
TheAlabamaRedNeck wrote:
Johnny Manziel has had so many altercations with women that Alabama wants to name a trailer park in his honor.  

Back to top Go down
Kirksville Growlers

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Manziel QB FA   Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:11 pm

Kingdom City Growlers 1 wrote:
This guy just doesn't get it but the Browns are so bad he still gets a shot.

Who is worse Cleveland of Johnny?

I stand by my previous comments. Johnny is old news and the Browns still suck

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Manziel QB FA   Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:11 pm

He isnt even cute

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Manziel QB FA   Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:18 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Fuck this fucking douchebag.

My sentiments 1000%

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Manziel QB FA   Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:52 am

Can't wait to see him get cut. I can use the 4 years for my new draft picks! Thank you Johnny!

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Manziel QB FA   Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:48 am

Hopefully this will be the end of the road for him.  I think that everyone saw it coming with how he acted in college, especially at the end.  The sad part is that had he stayed clean the past month he probably would have ended up on the Cowboys' roster.  But, without showing much on the field and all the off-field issues, I think that he's now too toxic for any team to pick up.

Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Manziel QB FA   Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:39 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Hopefully this will be the end of the road for him.  I think that everyone saw it coming with how he acted in college, especially at the end.  The sad part is that had he stayed clean the past month he probably would have ended up on the Cowboys' roster.  But, without showing much on the field and all the off-field issues, I think that he's now too toxic for any team to pick up.

I strongly disagree... I think there will be more then 1 team very interested to see if they can resurrect this guys talent. He's the perfect player for Belichick to mold into Tom Brady's successor...

Not saying its gonna happen but I wouldn't be surprised if it did....

I'm part of the narrow percentage that thinks there's talent there for someone to polish. A change of venue could be the world of difference...

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Manziel QB FA   Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:36 pm

Quote :
According to ABC Dallas, Johnny Manziel allegedly told his ex-girlfriend Colleen Crowley to "shut up or I'll kill us both."

Per the report, Crowley thought Manziel was "on drugs or maybe having a psychotic break." There are numerous disturbing allegations of abuse, from Manziel hitting Crowley multiple times to forcing her into a car against her will. He threatened to kill himself multiple times. Crowley has sought a protective order against the quarterback. Manziel's life has clearly spiraled out of control. He won't be in the league next season.

Dude needs to forget about football and focus on getting his shit together

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Manziel QB FA   Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:23 pm

I can't wait until this is all over with.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Manziel QB FA   Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:05 am

Manziel dumped by his own agent on Friday

(Rotoworld)Johnny Manziel's agent, Erik Burkhardt, has parted ways with the quarterback.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Manziel QB FA   Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:19 am

That is comical. Please NFL, PLEASE blackball him.

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Manziel QB FA   Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:07 pm

Still don't have any use for this guy! Waste of time IMO

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Manziel QB FA   Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:55 am

ABOUT time...

Browns waived QB Johnny Manziel.
Predictably, the Browns couldn't find anyone to give them anything for their off-field embarrassment. Manziel will now pass through waivers and likely go unclaimed. He'll probably have to sit on his hands until his off-field matters get resolved, as Manziel has an ongoing domestic case in Texas. To this point in his career, Manziel has been more worried about getting hammered drunk than being good at football. He allegedly showed up drunk to the facility back in Week 16.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Manziel QB FA   Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:58 am

Kingdom City Growlers 2 wrote:
ABOUT time...

Browns waived QB Johnny Manziel.
Predictably, the Browns couldn't find anyone to give them anything for their off-field embarrassment. Manziel will now pass through waivers and likely go unclaimed. He'll probably have to sit on his hands until his off-field matters get resolved, as Manziel has an ongoing domestic case in Texas. To this point in his career, Manziel has been more worried about getting hammered drunk than being good at football. He allegedly showed up drunk to the facility back in Week 16.
YAY! finally I can wipe that crap off my roster and never look back.

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Manziel QB FA   Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:30 am

Finally.

Let's go MFL, hurry up and drop the FA stamp on his ass.

Back to top Go down
Saint Johns Venomous Mocs

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Manziel QB FA   Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:03 am

Breaking news! Cleveland is reportedly interested in FA Johnny Manziel who they just released. This is a surprise to no one, as its how inept the Browns front office is.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Manziel QB FA   Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:58 pm

rofl rofl

Back to top Go down
Saint Johns Venomous Mocs

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Manziel QB FA   Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:01 pm

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:

rofl rofl

That's hilarious; poor bastards!

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Manziel QB FA   Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:03 pm

bahahahahaha....fuckin fans....Every team should have a compilation video of moments like this...too funny.

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Manziel QB FA   Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:16 pm

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:

rofl rofl

Awesome. That should be the response anytime a Cleveland fan complains about the draft or their players or their city. :)

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Manziel QB FA   Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:15 am

90% of the room went wild with the selection of Drunken Johnny No Ball. All this helps prove is what I have been saying for decades now, and that is 90% of the world are absolute assholes and morons. Apparently Cleveland is running right on par, well done Armpit of America.

loser

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Manziel QB FA   Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:35 am

One sane guy in that madhouse pretending to hold a gun to his head.

Glad this failure is done.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Manziel QB FA   Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:49 am

The typical NFL fan is basically a moron...   ever tried to reading the comments on any NFL.com story?   It's pure torture.

Serious Dynasty guys like all of us here are definitely on another level, well above the typical mouthbreathing NFL fan...  and I don't mind saying so myself!

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Manziel QB FA   Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:51 am

Devils Tower Outlaws wrote:
The typical NFL fan is basically a moron...   ever tried to reading the comments on any NFL.com story?   It's pure torture.

Serious Dynasty guys like all of us here are definitely on another level, well above the typical mouthbreathing NFL fan...  and I don't mind saying so myself!

HAHA! I have thought that for years, but have never said it, and could not say it better. And "Mouthbreather" is one of my favorite terms. LOVE IT!  high five

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Manziel QB FA   Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:55 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

HAHA! I have thought that for years, but have never said it, and could not say it better. And "Mouthbreather" is one of my favorite terms. LOVE IT!  high five

cheers

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Manziel QB FA   Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:26 am

This exact reason is why I cant stand sports talk radio...makes my ears bleed

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Manziel QB FA   Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:19 am

Quote :
The New York Post reports free agent Johnny Manziel recently threw a party that caused $32,000 worth of damage at his rented Los Angeles area home.

Manziel apparently rented the house for only two days for the express purpose of partying. The renter is alleging the house was "strewn with booze and drugs" in addition to the damage. Manziel is hurtling toward rock bottom at alarming speed.

I wish they could take this guy off of football site news and put him in tmz only. I hope he is gone for good, dudes like this don't deserve the opportunity to play in the NFL.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Manziel QB FA   Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:23 am

Right now he is probably the single most valuable asset to those trying to prove that football causes brain damage

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Manziel QB FA   Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:20 am

Can we just move the discussion regarding JFF to the Free For All Forum?  He's not gonna be playing football ever again.

Hanging at Coachella

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Manziel QB FA   Mon May 30, 2016 4:10 pm

Rotoworld wrote:
Johnny Manziel - QB - Free Agent
The New York Post reports ex-NFL QB Johnny Manziel "went missing" over the weekend when he was supposed to host a party in the Hamptons for friends and family.
Manziel was scheduled for a helicopter ride to the Hamptons on Saturday, but "didn't show" for his flight. TMZ reported Manziel "got into a confrontation" outside the Trump Solo hotel on Friday night after Manziel and friends crashed a rented Mercedes Benz in Los Angeles and the owner of the rental "tracked him down and came looking for him." Manziel news is no longer football relevant, but tracking his post-career escapades has been pretty fascinating.

How much further can he fall????

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Manziel QB FA   Mon May 30, 2016 4:47 pm

Football sites need to stop posting about him, he's not a football player, and will never be again.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Manziel QB FA   

Back to top Go down

Johnny Manziel QB FA
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: