Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Tarpon Springs RedKnights Press Room

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Tarpon Springs RedKnights Press Room   Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:27 am

RedKnights receive Purcell, Mike SFO DT 1 year deal and
Year 2017 Round 2 Draft Pick from Las Vegas Degenerates and
Year 2018 Round 2 Draft Pick from Titletown Tyrants and
Year 2018 Round 6 Draft Pick from Atlanta Africans

Africans receive Wilkerson, Muhammad NYJ DE 3 year deal

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tarpon Springs RedKnights Press Room   Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:02 am

Tarpon Springs RedKnights receive Freeman, Devonta ATL RB and Gates, Antonio SDC TE
and
Las Vegas Degenerates receive Mathews, Ryan PHI RB and Year 2017 Round 2 Draft Pick from Las Vegas Degenerates and Year 2017 Round 3 Draft Pick from Oaktown Malosos and Year 2018 Round 1 Draft Pick from Tarpon Springs RedKnights
Roster Wars Address:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tarpon Springs RedKnights Press Room   Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:04 am

Commish please reduce Stephone Anthony LB contract by one year from 7 to 6 years at a cost of 5 WBs to put me at 120 years.

processed by RWP

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tarpon Springs RedKnights Press Room   Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:42 am

arpon Springs RedKnights gave up
Cassel, Matt TEN QB (Year: 1)
Ward, T.J. DEN S (Year: 1)

Littleton SilverBallers gave up
Parker, Ron KCC S (Year: 2)
Year 2017 Round 5 Draft Pick from Littleton SilverBallers

SilverBallers added a much better safety to their starting Corp of Collins and Joseph. This move makes safety a strong point of the SilverBallers defense

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tarpon Springs RedKnights Press Room   Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:33 pm

Oaktown Malosos gave up:
-Carr, Derek OAK QB (Year: 1);
-Quick, Brian RAM WR (Year: 3).
-Year 2017 Round 3 Draft Pick from Minnesota Eternals;Year 2018 Round 2 Draft Pick from Oaktown Malosos

Tarpon Springs RedKnights gave up:
-Cousins, Kirk WAS QB (Year: 1);
-Rodgers, Jacquizz TBB RB (Year: 1);
-Cobb, Randall GBP WR (Year: 1);
-Gates, Antonio SDC TE (Year: 1).

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tarpon Springs RedKnights Press Room   Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:23 am

2017 TRADE

Bern took over the new franchise, inquired about Carr and although I hate to see him go I received a very talented DT in return along with some picks/wb's.

Tarpon Springs RedKnights gave up Carr, Derek OAK QB
and Devils Tower Outlaws gave up Rankins, Sheldon NOS DT and Year 2017 Round 1 Draft Pick from Devils Tower Outlaws and Year 2017 Round 3 Draft Pick from Devils Tower Outlaws and Year 2018 Round 1 Draft Pick from Devils Tower Outlaws and $20.00 in blind bidding
Comments:
I dropped my wb's price and also 3rd instead of the 2nd.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Tarpon Springs RedKnights Press Room   Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:55 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tarpon Springs RedKnights Press Room   Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:49 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:

Thank you for the updated Design Andy. Love it. The lettering is sooo much cooler and I love the darker tone too. It was awesome before and it just got better.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tarpon Springs RedKnights Press Room   Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:12 am

My 2017 Tags were:

Edelman J WR - extension
Garappolo J QB - 3rd round tender
40 wb's to protect 2 Patriots

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tarpon Springs RedKnights Press Room   Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:34 am

Roster Wars Trade Completed

Tarpon Springs RedKnights gave up Year 2017 Draft Pick 1.07 and Year 2017 Draft Pick 3.11
and England Dragons gave up Year 2017 Draft Pick 1.09 and Year 2017 Draft Pick 3.02

Thanks for the trade Jon!

Last edited by Tarpon Springs RedKnights on Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tarpon Springs RedKnights Press Room   Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:16 pm

Oaktown Malosos and Tarpon Springs RedKnights have completed a trade:
Oaktown Malosos gave up Year 2018 Round 1 Draft Pick from Oaktown Malosos and $25.00 in blind bidding
and Tarpon Springs RedKnights gave up Brown, Jatavis LAC LB
Comments:
Some valuable WB's...AND, a 1st rounder?

This Jatavis fellow is gonna do awesome chasing down TE's and RB's this year pilling up the tackles but it was too tough saying no to this very fair offer from Tom.
Thank you Tom.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tarpon Springs RedKnights Press Room   Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:09 pm

Thanks Brad. Starting to really like this years draft class a lot.

Tarpon Springs RedKnights gave up
Year 2018 Round 1 Draft Pick from Nevada Nighthawks;
Year 2018 Round 1 Draft Pick from Oaktown Malosos

Whiskey Creek Gadabouts gave up Year 2017 Draft Pick 1.06

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tarpon Springs RedKnights Press Room   Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:13 am

Thanks Andy.

Tarpon Springs RedKnights and Minnesota Eternals have completed a trade:
Tarpon Springs RedKnights gave up Year 2017 Draft Pick 3.02 and Year 2019 Round 1 Draft Pick from Tarpon Springs RedKnights
and Minnesota Eternals gave up Year 2017 Draft Pick 2.12 and Year 2019 Round 1 Draft Pick from Minnesota Eternals

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tarpon Springs RedKnights Press Room   Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:26 pm

Vincent Jackson FA 1 year contract dropped at no charge.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tarpon Springs RedKnights Press Room   Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:29 pm

Dennis Pitta dropped at no charge. 1y contract.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tarpon Springs RedKnights Press Room   Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:38 am

I am promoting from my practice squad Kicker Nick Folk (TB). It will be a 1 year contract at no cost.

(PS. Haven't figured out how to do it yet on my iPhone, will do it when I get home as I don't see a promote option anywhere)
(PS2 Worked from my PC)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tarpon Springs RedKnights Press Room   Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:40 am

My practice of trading away studs when they reach 1 year left in their contract continues. It's the cycle of life. Will I miss Freeman? Do I miss Antonio Brown? Only I can answer that question and I choose to lie when I say to you that no I do not miss them. I also choose to lie when I say that I'm confident in my policy of removing the 1 year contract players when I know I can tag them and get good value. Is it my fault that these players allowed themselves to get to this contract delimma? History will answer that question. I choose to keep my thoughts on that close to the vest (no idea what that exactly means). This is a sad day for the RedKnights, and also a day of hope. I hope that for 6 years OJ will perform and then year 6... adios!

Tarpon Springs RedKnights and Las Vegas Degenerates have completed a trade:
Tarpon Springs RedKnights gave up Hogan, Kevin CLE QB and Freeman, Devonta ATL RB and Dieter, Gehrig KCC WR
and Las Vegas Degenerates gave up Howard, O.J. TBB TE and Year 2018 Round 2 Draft Pick from Las Vegas Degenerates
Comments:
Maybe you won't be singing after all. Good trade.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tarpon Springs RedKnights Press Room   Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:01 am

Released Roberto Aguayo FA Kicker, got contract years back at no charge.
Put Edelman on IR

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tarpon Springs RedKnights Press Room   Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:07 am

Commish please deduct 10 Wb's from my balance and promote Kendall Beckwith LB from my practice squad for 2 year contract.

processed by RWP

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tarpon Springs RedKnights Press Room   Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:02 pm

Picked up rb Procise (2y) for Clay Matthews and a 4th Rounder.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tarpon Springs RedKnights Press Room   Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:27 am

Delvin Cook to the IR.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tarpon Springs RedKnights Press Room   Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:26 pm

Nick Folk FA dropped

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tarpon Springs RedKnights Press Room   Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:02 pm

Patrick Murray K signed for 0 WBs

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tarpon Springs RedKnights Press Room   Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:40 pm

Fitzpatrick promoted from taxi squad for 0 WBs

processed by RWP

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Tarpon Springs RedKnights Press Room   Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:36 pm

WR JuJu something-something was activated from the Practice Squad to a 4 year contract at a cost of 20WB to block a poaching attempt.

PROCESSED BY RWP

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Tarpon Springs RedKnights Press Room   Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:21 am

+5WB for DE of the year Cameron Jordan.  Processed by RWP.
+5WB for NFL Pick'em high score Week 8. Processed by RWP.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tarpon Springs RedKnights Press Room   

Back to top Go down

Tarpon Springs RedKnights Press Room
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Franchise News-
Jump to: