HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch
x
x
x
x
x
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 
 

 Jordan Todman RB JAX

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vegas Beach Tiger Sharks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1093

PostSubject: Jordan Todman RB JAX   Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:00 am

Could be my dumbest move ever, but this kid is going to win me or lose me more playoff games than I'd like to admit today. I've watched him play since high school (he's from the Boston area, and I'm a former coach for my high school, so I used to scout all over and got to see him play multiple times). It feels like he's been in the league for a long time, but he'll finish this season at 23. Came out too early into the draft, has more talent than most realize imho. He looked fantastic in the preseason, but that's worth squat. We'll see if he can shine in his chance to step into the spotlight.
 scared 
Back to top Go down
Carolina Werewolves
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2173

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Todman RB JAX   Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:07 am

not bad. The Jags may have the replacement for MJD in a few.


Back to top Go down
Vegas Beach Tiger Sharks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1093

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Todman RB JAX   Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:00 pm

I'd like to see it. In the meantime, I was glad to see him help me out in multiple spots this week.

Totally unrelated, but I just saw Massachusetts repped on your sig, CW. What part?


Back to top Go down
Carolina Werewolves
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2173

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Todman RB JAX   Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:50 pm

Framingham.


Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws
 
 
avatar

Posts : 4777

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Todman RB JAX   Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:30 pm

I really like Jordan Todman...   I am not a huge Chargers fan anymore but I really liked this kid when they drafted him in 2011,  I liked his skillset and thought he was talented,  and was very disappointed when they waived him and lost him from the practice squad,  I thought he could have been a nice change of pace back who might be capable of carrying the load if called upon.    Glad to see him doing well as a Jaguar,  I picked him up prior to the season in RW and have held onto him waiting for him to get a chance,  and finally in week 15 he got the start and I started him (albeit in a meaningless game) and he did not dissappoint!   Most people,  even astute dynasty owners,  have been sleeping on this guy,  he is way more talented than many have given him credit for.  This game is starting to open some eyes though.  

Kudos to you Shacknado for having the intestinal fortitude to start Todman in meaningful fantasy games,   I was only able to start him here in Roster Wars where my game was meaningless...    I trust you were pleased with the nice game he had yesterday in place of MJD?!


Back to top Go down
Vegas Beach Tiger Sharks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1093

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Todman RB JAX   Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:41 pm

Carolina Werewolves wrote:
Framingham.

DA from UG? He's listed as Framingham, and I thought I remembered him either being mentioned as in RW or as possibly joining it at some point. I thought there might be a UG member or two involved here but not sure.
Back to top Go down
Vegas Beach Tiger Sharks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1093

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Todman RB JAX   Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:49 pm

Devils Tower Outlaws wrote:
I really like Jordan Todman...   I am not a huge Chargers fan anymore but I really liked this kid when they drafted him in 2011,  I liked his skillset and thought he was talented,  and was very disappointed when they waived him and lost him from the practice squad,  I thought he could have been a nice change of pace back who might be capable of carrying the load if called upon.    Glad to see him doing well as a Jaguar,  I picked him up prior to the season in RW and have held onto him waiting for him to get a chance,  and finally in week 15 he got the start and I started him (albeit in a meaningless game) and he did not dissappoint!   Most people,  even astute dynasty owners,  have been sleeping on this guy,  he is way more talented than many have given him credit for.  This game is starting to open some eyes though.  

Kudos to you Shacknado for having the intestinal fortitude to start Todman in meaningful fantasy games,   I was only able to start him here in Roster Wars where my game was meaningless...    I trust you were pleased with the nice game he had yesterday in place of MJD?!

Haha, thanks Outlaw. Yeah he helped me win 2 semi-finals to make it to the money game, stoked about those. Also has me with a lead in another semi, but it's tenuous with the other guy having Calvin and Tucker tonight, so I expect to lose that one. But it was nice to see the risk not blow up in my face, lol.
Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 22927

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Todman RB JAX   Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:28 pm

shacknado wrote:
Carolina Werewolves wrote:
Framingham.

DA from UG? He's listed as Framingham, and I thought I remembered him either being mentioned as in RW or as possibly joining it at some point. I thought there might be a UG member or two involved here but not sure.

Yeah, Carolina Werewolves (Jason) is AKA Devils Advocate from UG. The other owner here with UG ties is Sanibel Gadabouts (Brad) AKA Blend but I don't believe he still is UG.

For all others (who may be curious and confused), UG is a private fantasy forum with like 40 members or so.


Back to top Go down
Luxembourg Miners
 
 
avatar

Posts : 467

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Todman RB JAX   Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:14 pm

Wonder if th Jags will give him a chance for 2014 with MJD probably leaving...


Back to top Go down
Vegas Beach Tiger Sharks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1093

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Todman RB JAX   Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:41 pm

Luxembourg Miners wrote:
Wonder if th Jags will give him a chance for 2014 with MJD probably leaving...

He's certainly got the skills imo to make him worth a shot. Looked great in the preseason, has earned an increased role gradually throughout the season, looked sharp in a feature role last week (but that was against the Bills, so the sample size needs to be way bigger to know much of anything). I hope he gets a chance to keep at least a part time role with MJD either gone or back and on tiring legs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Jordan Todman RB JAX   

Back to top Go down
 
Jordan Todman RB JAX
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: