HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

Larry Fitzgerald WR ARI

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Larry Fitzgerald WR ARI   Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:26 am

Quote :
Arizona Cardinals WR Larry Fitzgerald (hamstring) suffered a right hamstring injury in the Week 6 game against the San Francisco 49ers, and he reportedly could barely bend over in the locker room after the game. He has been battling hamstring injuries for most of the season, but his previous injury was to the left hamstring.
Not sure how there wasn't a thread for this...

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Larry Fitzgerald WR ARI   Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:13 pm

Quote :
Arizona Cardinals WR Larry Fitzgerald signed a new contract Wednesday, Feb. 18, according to a source. The deal, believed to be a multiyear pact, creates nearly $13 million in cap space for 2015.

Quote :
Arizona Cardinals signed WR Larry Fitzgerald to what is "essentially" a two-year, according to general manager Steve Keim. Financial terms of the contract were not disclosed.

Hopefully he has Palmer back.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Larry Fitzgerald WR ARI   Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:09 pm

Wow. Really thought he'd move on this year. Good for him.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Larry Fitzgerald WR ARI   Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:22 pm

This is one of those players I never see playing for another team and this proves it.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Larry Fitzgerald WR ARI   Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:45 pm

England Dragons wrote:

No, not good for him. Arians hates him.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Larry Fitzgerald WR ARI   Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:55 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:
England Dragons wrote:

Well, not good for his fantasy value but good for him as he must have wanted to stay or he wouldn't have signed. I'm sure plenty of other teams would have signed him given a chance. All those Patriots rumors...

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Larry Fitzgerald WR ARI   Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:23 pm

Arians is a stupid Mother Fucker!! You a good WR in Larry and you hardly use him???? That's plain smart right there vote yes

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Larry Fitzgerald WR ARI   Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:43 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:
England Dragons wrote:

Is it possible Arians hates Floyd too cause I want him to get me more FF points than last year damn it.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Larry Fitzgerald WR ARI   Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:37 pm

Always wanted to see him on another team to get proof that he is overrated but now we'll never know as he fades away in the same shitbox he has underwhelmed for years. I know he is good but I don't think he is great. The public opinion of him exceeds what he is IMO.

Back when Boldin was in town I feel it was popular belief that Fitz made Boldin but I think it was the other way around and Fitz hasn't done nearly as well since Boldin took off and Boldin has performed everywhere he has gone.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Larry Fitzgerald WR ARI   Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:00 am

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Always wanted to see him on another team to get proof that he is overrated but now we'll never know as he fades away in the same shitbox he has underwhelmed for years.  I know he is good but I don't think he is great.  The public opinion of him exceeds what he is IMO.  

Back when Boldin was in town I feel it was popular belief that Fitz made Boldin but I think it was the other way around and Fitz hasn't done nearly as well since Boldin took off and Boldin has performed everywhere he has gone.

I forget Andy, what was the name of that player that you actually DO like again?

laughing

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Larry Fitzgerald WR ARI   Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:34 am

England Dragons wrote:
Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Always wanted to see him on another team to get proof that he is overrated but now we'll never know as he fades away in the same shitbox he has underwhelmed for years.  I know he is good but I don't think he is great.  The public opinion of him exceeds what he is IMO.  

I forget Andy, what was the name of that player that you actually DO like again?

laughing

I like the truly good players.  I have certainly had some misses but the guys I vouched for early and often included Antonio Brown, Arian Foster, Martavis Bryant, Jimmy Graham and Dwayne Allen.  They do what I expect so I rarely say anything about "my guys" but I am plenty vocal (obviously) about all the players I listen to others say are good that I disagree with...I have wanted to like Fitz more than I do and he certainly is a class act (which I love) but I just feel most people have his talent level a couple notches higher than what it really is.  Other players have performed better under similar conditions in my opinion.  Fitz has too many disappearances for my liking.  Really did want to see him play elsewhere to see how much of it was the Cardinals organization.

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Larry Fitzgerald WR ARI   Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:29 am

Dang it I was hoping he would go somewhere like NE...

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Larry Fitzgerald WR ARI   Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:51 am

Atlanta Africans wrote:
Dang it I was hoping he would go somewhere like NE...

I was actually hoping for the same thing. Either NE or NO, but I guess he has to stick it out with that boring passing attack in Arizona. :thumbsdown:

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Larry Fitzgerald WR ARI   Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:25 pm

Quote :
Arizona Cardinals WR Larry Fitzgerald had a no-trade clause included in his new four-year deal, which prevents the Cardinals from using Fitzgerald in any trade talks.

Don't see those included too often.

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Larry Fitzgerald WR ARI   Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:35 pm

http://www.wsj.com/articles/larry-fitzgerald-kills-opponents-with-kindness-1452705073

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Larry Fitzgerald WR ARI   Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:38 pm

Fitz has always been a professional. The kind of guy you want playing for your team.

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Larry Fitzgerald WR ARI   Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:48 pm

I could use another year in some other spots, so good news!

Quote :
Larry Fitzgerald told ESPN's Jim Trotter he's "definitely" returning for the 2017 season.
It'll be the final year of his contract, and quite possibly Fitzgerald's farewell tour. We'll be interested to see whether Fitzgerald's decision to play another season will affect Carson Palmer, who is believed to be more seriously weighing retirement. Turning 34 before the 2017 season, Fitzgerald has strung together consecutive 100-catch, 1,000-yard campaigns. Although he has faded down the stretch in each of the last two years, Fitzgerald remains Arizona's best and most reliable receiver, reviving his career in the slot under coach Bruce Arians, who used Hines Ward and Reggie Wayne in similar roles in each of his past two stops.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Larry Fitzgerald WR ARI   Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:15 pm

Fitz is a great dude, I don't want to see him play too long and have down years.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Larry Fitzgerald WR ARI   

Back to top Go down

Larry Fitzgerald WR ARI
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: