x

Share | 

Patrick Peterson CB ARI

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Patrick Peterson CB ARI   Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:55 pm

Quote :
Peterson may receive 10-to-15 snaps per game at wideout this season, the Cardinals' official site reports. Analysis: After the top three receivers -- Larry Fitzgerald, Michael Floyd, and Andre Roberts -- question marks arise among the remaining options in camp. While his packages will not be unleashed in the team's first preseason tilt Friday at Green Bay, Peterson's presence will ultimately help alleviate the pressure among the corps, especially if an injury befalls one of the aforementioned trio.
Well that could be interesting.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Peterson CB ARI   Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:00 pm

As a Peterson owner in a couple of other IDP leagues, I'm not sure I like this idea... in addition to being a return guy, it is just more chances for him to get hurt...

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Peterson CB ARI   Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:37 pm

I like the idea of him kicking ass everywhere.

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Peterson CB ARI   Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:31 pm

Wow $14M/year. http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2061920-patrick-peterson-and-cardinals-agree-on-new-contract-latest-details-reaction

Back to top Go down
JosephO

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Peterson CB ARI   Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:04 am

He just got paid to be a shut down corner. He may see WR during a hail mary this season. too risky to send him out for any other reason.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Peterson CB ARI   Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:46 am

Quote :
At the Scouting Combine, Cardinals coach Bruce Arians told PFT Live that cornerback Patrick Peterson battled blood sugar issues during the 2014 season, and that Peters had “borderline” diabetes. Peterson has now said that his condition goes beyond any borderline.

“I’d rather not go into deep detail about that,” Peterson initially told Kent Somers of azcentralsports.com. “It was a situation that it occurred during the season. The team docs found it and got it all under wraps.”

Peterson admitted that the situation affected him in 2014.

“No question it made a big difference and once they found out what the problem was, they put their hands around the throat, wrangled it and we moved forward from it,” Peterson said.

While the situation is under control, it’s not cured; “I am a diabetic,” Peterson said.

Peterson, one of the best cornerbacks in the NFL, didn’t specify whether he suffers from Type I or Type II diabetes. The diagnosis helps explain the decline in his play from last season, and we wish him the best as he prepares for 2015.

Back to top Go down
Woodstock Wyverns

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Peterson CB ARI   Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:26 pm

Sounds like Peterson needs to give Jay Cutler a call to learn how to control and succeed with his new ailment

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Peterson CB ARI   Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:08 pm

CSAV44 wrote:
Sounds like Peterson needs to give Jay Cutler a call to learn how to control and succeed with his new ailment

Are you being serious or ironic?

Back to top Go down
Woodstock Wyverns

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Peterson CB ARI   Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:27 am

Both, Although I am a Cutler apologist, I know I am THE ONLY ONE. That being said, Jay Cutler is a diabetic, has his own foundation and Peterson could probably use the advice on living and playing with the disease. At least Jay doesn't blame his poor play on being a diabetic.

Back to top Go down
Cybertron Screamers

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Peterson CB ARI   Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:20 am

Jay cutler doesnt even acknowledge his poor play

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Peterson CB ARI   Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:26 am

Jay Cutler blows BIG BALL SACKS!!!

As for Peterson he needs to do what he can to control his diabetes, so he can continue to play at a high level.  My dad's side has it bad and it is a scary disease to get, that's for sure.  But that's why they got team doctors and what not, to help players get back on the field

Back to top Go down
Woodstock Wyverns

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Peterson CB ARI   Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:34 am

Cybertron Screamers wrote:
Jay cutler doesnt even acknowledge his poor play

Of course not. He is not playing badly. It all boils down to poor play calling, his teammates substandard play and most importantly, the other team's defense that is playing well...Everyone knows this but choose to blame poor Jay but he can take it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Peterson CB ARI   

Back to top Go down

Patrick Peterson CB ARI
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: