HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

Brian Quick STL WR

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Brian Quick STL WR   Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:27 pm

Quote :
Brian Quick isn't listed as a "projected starter" on the Rams' training camp depth chart. Analysis: Quick is relegated to "key contributor" status. Summer depth charts are little more than coach-fueled propaganda, but it's at least confirmation the Rams have no plans to hand Quick a starting job despite their major need on the outside. Quick ended OTAs No. 4 on the depth chart even though he was reportedly turning heads. Few teams have as much to sort out in camp as St. Louis.

vote no 

Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks

PostSubject: Re: Brian Quick STL WR   Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:29 pm

Givens & Pettis

Back to top Go down
Wyoming Headhunters

PostSubject: Re: Brian Quick STL WR   Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:01 pm

Bust?

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Brian Quick STL WR   Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:32 pm

Yeah Pettis should be starting opposite Givens with Austin in the slot. And honestly I wouldn't be surprised if Stedman Bailey surpasses him as well! Not a fan of Quick...

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Brian Quick STL WR   Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:39 pm

Never bought into Quick. Not into Pettis either.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Brian Quick STL WR   Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:44 pm

This is why I drafted Stedman Bailey in our rookie draft... I don't forsee many obstacles between him and #2 spot on the outside, maybe not this season but probably the next one. I think he is a more talented pure receiver than either Pettis or Quick.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Brian Quick STL WR   Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:43 pm

Coach Jeff Fisher confirmed Brian Quick (shoulder) needs season-ending surgery.

Quick dislocated his shoulder and tore his rotator cuff in the second quarter of Sunday's loss to the Chiefs. After a red-hot start to the season, Quick had slowed down in recent weeks, but had showed he's a legitimate No. 1 receiver for an offensively-challenged Rams team. Look for Stedman Bailey to step in as the starter opposite Kenny Britt over the final nine weeks. Quick has one year left on his rookie deal.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Brian Quick STL WR   Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:49 pm

England Dragons wrote:
Coach Jeff Fisher confirmed Brian Quick (shoulder) needs season-ending surgery.

Quick dislocated his shoulder and tore his rotator cuff in the second quarter of Sunday's loss to the Chiefs. After a red-hot start to the season, Quick had slowed down in recent weeks, but had showed he's a legitimate No. 1 receiver for an offensively-challenged Rams team. Look for Stedman Bailey to step in as the starter opposite Kenny Britt over the final nine weeks. Quick has one year left on his rookie deal.

Quick was panning out and playing better than I expected he would this year, it is a shame in that regard, but I can't lie, I would like to see Stedman Bailey get his shot in the starter's role, I still believe in his talent...

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Brian Quick STL WR   Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:35 pm

Quick was having a good season but honestly I think it was because nobody else was there...don't be surprised if he disappears for good now. Who the hell knows though...the Rams have shown almost no interest in improving their WRs in recent years unless you think Tavon Austin was a good idea.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Brian Quick STL WR   Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:01 am

Rams coach Jeff Fisher said Tuesday that Brian Quick (shoulder surgery) is "progressing quickly," and left open the possibility of Quick participating in some OTAs.

He would do so "with protection" on the shoulder, per beat reporter Jim Thomas. Quick's surgery was major, repairing three torn ligaments and his rotator cuff. We've considered it questionable that Quick will be ready for training camp, but he does sound on track. GM Les Snead said he recently saw Quick dunk a basketball, though Quick did so with his non-surgically-repaired arm.
Source: Jim Thomas on Twitter

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brian Quick STL WR   

Back to top Go down

Brian Quick STL WR
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: