x

Share | 

LaVon Brazil WR FA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
England Dragons

PostSubject: LaVon Brazil WR FA   Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:51 pm

Another douche on Andy's roster... no

The Indianapolis Colts quietly have one of the most promising groups of young pass catchers in the league. One of the group's diamonds in the rough, however, won't be available to start the season.

The Colts announced Monday through an NFL spokesperson that LaVon Brazill has been suspended without pay for the first four games of the 2013 regular season for violating the NFL Policy and Program for Substances of Abuse. He's eligible to return to the active roster on September 30.

Brazill only caught 11 passes as a rookie out of Ohio University, but four of them were for more than 20 yards. (One was a 42-yard grab.) He is a nice deep threat that was fighting for snaps out wide behind Reggie Wayne, T.Y. Hilton and Darrius Heyward-Bey.
It's possible that the Colts knew this suspension was coming when they signed Heyward-Bey, who has a similar skill set to Brazill.

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: LaVon Brazil WR FA   Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:24 pm

Andy really knows how to pick em. Hilton could take this gift and run all the way to the bank.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: LaVon Brazil WR FA   Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:22 pm

really bummed to hear this news today. I am the biggest Brazill fan I know (not saying much I suppose) but I am going to hold out hope that this is an isolated thing and look to see him get on track ASAP. I would like to know what substance we are talking about...

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: LaVon Brazil WR FA   Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:55 pm

The Indianapolis Star reports suspended WR LaVon Brazill's roster spot is "in jeopardy" following his four-game suspension.

Per beat writer Phillip B. Wilson, the Colts "already questioned Brazill's maturity and dedication" before his four-game ban. We don't know of any trouble from Brazill's college days, so perhaps his work ethic was questionable as a rookie. The Colts lack promising talent at the bottom of the receiver depth chart. It would be surprising if they gave up on Brazill's long-term potential.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: LaVon Brazil WR FA   Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:14 pm

And another one. Sorry Andy...

The NFL continues to roll out the pre-holiday sanctions.

Indianapolis Colts wide receiver LaVon Brazill has been suspended for at least one year without pay for violating the NFL's Policy and Program for Substances of Abuse, reports NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport.

After failing multiple drug tests, Brazill was tagged with a four-game ban to start the 2013 season. He acknowledged last summer that it was time to choose between "money or marijuana."

A sixth-round pick in the Colts' loaded 2012 draft class, Brazill was primarily limited to special teams before generating a couple of big plays in last season's playoffs.

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: LaVon Brazil WR FA   Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:23 pm

that's funny that he realized it was money or mary jane and he chose THC.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: LaVon Brazil WR FA   Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:41 pm

Fuck you Brazill. I rarely get stung by this shit based on my feelings on this sort of thing...I have easily been the biggest proponent of this kid since drafting him as a rookie and now he immediately jumps to my DND list. What a fuckstick.

Hope you enjoy your weed retard.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: LaVon Brazil WR FA   Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:04 pm

Uh oh,  Andy's DND list just went up to 80% of the available players in the league!   Laughing 

And on a related note,  just another story to reinforce how retarded and counterprouctive the NFL's villifying weed is out of control...   What a joke...

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: LaVon Brazil WR FA   Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:14 pm

CUT

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: LaVon Brazil WR FA   Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:04 pm

not really surprising though was it.

Although, I would not have been surprised if they kept him on just so they weren't called big fat hypocrites.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: LaVon Brazil WR FA   Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:49 pm

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: LaVon Brazil WR FA   Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:10 pm

Another dumb ass.

Back to top Go down
Luxembourg Miners

PostSubject: Re: LaVon Brazil WR FA   Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:20 am

I love these guys...have it all and throw it away....

Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks

PostSubject: Re: LaVon Brazil WR FA   Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:29 am

Luxembourg Miners wrote:
I love these guys...have it all and throw it away....

Nah. A lot of these young guys just have NFL careers. The guys that are really throwing it all away are the regular schlubs like us (or athletes) with wives and children that choose alcohol and drugs over them. Can get a paycheck anywhere. Fucking up family has to hurt a special kind of way forever.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: LaVon Brazil WR FA   Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:22 am

Some WR needy team is bound to make him an offer sooner or later...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LaVon Brazil WR FA   

Back to top Go down

LaVon Brazil WR FA
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: