:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Activity and Statistics

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:15 am

Just wanted to take 5 seconds to point out what a badass Bob has been...We're 4 years into this and despite being MIA most of this year he is third overall for total posts on this forum. That's incredible.

Anyway, looking forward to him returning soon hopefully.

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:58 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Just wanted to take 5 seconds to point out what a badass Bob has been...We're 4 years into this and despite being MIA most of this year he is third overall for total posts on this forum.  That's incredible.

Anyway, looking forward to him returning soon hopefully.

I miss Bob too...

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:26 pm

Do you think we found good replacements for Roster Wars? Just look at the top posting members this month for that answer.

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:13 pm

Just goes to show that extreme vetting really does work. laughing

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:57 am

Rocky Mountain Oysters wrote:

rofl Well played as always Ed.

The trick for me of course is going to make sure I keep up these kinds of numbers without the assistance of a dispersal draft.

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:01 am

On a side note, digging all the banners for the new teams!!! vote yes

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:03 am

Charm City Justice wrote:
Rocky Mountain Oysters wrote:

rofl  Well played as always Ed.

The trick for me of course is going to make sure I keep up these kinds of numbers without the assistance of a dispersal draft.

Don't worry. RFA will help

laughing

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:44 am

I can't wait till all the sigs, banners, and Avatars are done! Badass!

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:48 pm

New guys are really kicking some Ass! Keep it up gentleman vote yes

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:53 pm

Littleton SilverBallers wrote:
New guys are really kicking some Ass!  Keep it up gentleman vote yes

+1.

Getting into this league will do that to you. Don't get addicted, it is a long and dark path that will lead to people calling you a bully, deflated work hours, and countless hours taken away from your other leagues. laughing

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:02 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

+1.

Getting into this league will do that to you. Don't get addicted, it is a long and dark path that will lead to people calling you a bully, deflated work hours, and countless hours taken away from your other leagues. laughing

Sheesh telling others what to do. Classic Nick, trying to bully the new guys

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:03 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

+1.

Don't worry, its not like I am scanning through previous years trades, RFA bidding and searching every roster looking for deals while I am at work or anything . . .Oh wait, Damnit! laughing

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:16 pm

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

+1.

Sheesh telling others what to do. Classic Nick, trying to bully the new guys

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:21 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

+1.

This is so spot on Nick. laughing   The snow has stopped here, it has turned to rain, and I'm back in the office doing paperwork.  Well, I haven't exactly been doing paperwork. wink grin

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:04 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

+1.

Don't worry, its not like I am scanning through previous years trades, RFA bidding and searching every roster looking for deals while I am at work or anything . . .Oh wait, Damnit! laughing
every time I see that shield on the left of your sig - I keep thinking XFL or something

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:00 pm

Kane County Goon Squad wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

+1.

every time I see that shield on the left of your sig - I keep thinking XFL or something

The good ol' XFL.  I remember doing a high school speech on the XFL.  It was in it's first season and I was sure it was going to be a success and my speech was on the economics of the league and how it was going to flourish.  shrug  Glad I got my grade before they folded. laughing

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:26 pm

Nevada NightHawks wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

+1.

The good ol' XFL.  I remember doing a high school speech on the XFL.  It was in it's first season and I was sure it was going to be a success and my speech was on the economics of the league and how it was going to flourish.  shrug  Glad I got my grade before they folded. laughing

Obviously... that prediction was pre-SMAK

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:31 pm

Whiskey Creek Gadabouts wrote:
Nevada NightHawks wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

+1.

Obviously... that prediction was pre-SMAK

rofl  Yes it was.  I was just a dumb high school kid that knew nothing about economics.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:52 pm

I've got a quick question about the activity tracker. If you have the maximum number of points that you can ever get (for minor league owners), doesn't it skew in favor of newer owners? In other words, if I joined yesterday I have 85 points. But if I've been here for 3 years and been consistently active but fall short one month, I may only have 82 points. Should we have a system set up where the cap is, say 75 the first month here, 80 the second month, and 85 the third month?

Sorry for not realizing this earlier and bringing it up earlier. But it only sunk in after watching it in action.

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:31 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
if I've been here for 3 years and been consistently active but fall short one month, I may only have 82 points.

ass kicking

Back to top Go down
Kalamazoo Nukes

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:35 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
I've got a quick question about the activity tracker.  If you have the maximum number of points that you can ever get (for minor league owners), doesn't it skew in favor of newer owners?  In other words, if I joined yesterday I have 85 points.  But if I've been here for 3 years and been consistently active but fall short one month, I may only have 82 points.  Should we have a system set up where the cap is, say 75 the first month here, 80 the second month, and 85 the third month?

Sorry for not realizing this earlier and bringing it up earlier.  But it only sunk in after watching it in action.

Sounds good the way it is to me. vote yes
Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:01 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
I've got a quick question about the activity tracker.  If you have the maximum number of points that you can ever get (for minor league owners), doesn't it skew in favor of newer owners?  In other words, if I joined yesterday I have 85 points.  But if I've been here for 3 years and been consistently active but fall short one month, I may only have 82 points.  Should we have a system set up where the cap is, say 75 the first month here, 80 the second month, and 85 the third month?

Sorry for not realizing this earlier and bringing it up earlier.  But it only sunk in after watching it in action.

That's a great point. For now, I think we're fine because all Minor League folks are just starting but once we lift off I agree that we should make the starting point lower so they have to earn their way up.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:57 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:

That's a great point.  For now, I think we're fine because all Minor League folks are just starting but once we lift off I agree that we should make the starting point lower so they have to earn their way up.  

You let me know how/when you want me to adjust boss. I actually thought of that as I was entering it but got busy with work stuff. Stupid work stuff.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:13 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Bergen Brawlers wrote:

That's a great point.  For now, I think we're fine because all Minor League folks are just starting but once we lift off I agree that we should make the starting point lower so they have to earn their way up.  

You let me know how/when you want me to adjust boss. I actually thought of that as I was entering it but got busy with work stuff. Stupid work stuff.

Yeah, what the heck! I only have 80 points! shrug

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:17 pm

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
Yeah,  what the heck!  I only have 80 points! shrug

Quote :
2/1/2017 -- Maplewood Doppelgangers lose 6 points for forum activity in January

Step YO game up. laughing

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:41 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Quote :

I think I can safely say that my game has been stepped up since January. Maybe a bit too much.

It's like Eddie Lacy with food. I just can't stop!

Back to top Go down
Kalamazoo Nukes

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:48 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Quote :

I think I can safely say that my game has been stepped up since January.  Maybe a bit too much.

It's like Eddie Lacy with food. I just can't stop!

Eddie lacy has 385,000 reasons to control his food. Do you think he can do it?  no!

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Wed May 24, 2017 11:12 am

Well, we've reached a milestone in my mind...

When looking at the CLUB MEMBERS from the menu above, the line for active seems to be "are you on page 1 or not" which is to say we have nearly 50 people visiting here on damn near a daily basis. Holy shit!

rock on

How many 12 team leagues you know where half the league is MIA all the time?

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Wed May 24, 2017 11:16 am

I'm MIA.

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Wed May 24, 2017 11:28 am

San Francisco Golddiggers wrote:
I'm MIA.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Wed May 24, 2017 11:30 am

I think this group of Newbs is pretty good. Lots of good dudes, hopefully they keep active!

Back to top Go down
Kansas City Kings

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Wed May 24, 2017 11:31 am

Outstanding. I am seriously jazzed to be here. Thank you to whoever posted on the Reddit r/findaleague that led me here!

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Wed May 24, 2017 11:33 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
I think this group of Newbs is pretty good. Lots of good dudes, hopefully they keep active!

Who you calling newb ya newb?!

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Wed May 24, 2017 12:02 pm

Well, we've reached a milestone in my mind...

When looking at the CLUB MEMBERS from the menu above, the line for active seems to be "are you on page 1 or not" which is to say we have nearly 50 people visiting here on damn near a daily basis.  Holy shit!

rock on

How many 12 team leagues you know where half the league is MIA all the time?

Why are you picking on leagues in Miami???????

mad2

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Wed May 24, 2017 12:04 pm

Nobody likes Miami.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Wed May 24, 2017 12:07 pm

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
Nobody likes cares about Miami.  

Fixed that for you.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Wed May 24, 2017 12:13 pm

True. It's just a general malaise towards Miami.

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Wed May 24, 2017 12:22 pm

I can make a beach. Some sand, a drink, some sand in your drink. There it's a better Miami already.

Back to top Go down
http://faketeams.com
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:09 am

We reached 200,000 posts on the forum yesterday!

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:20 am

Hooray!

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:29 am

Back to top Go down
Kalamazoo Nukes

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:41 am

cheers vote yes

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:42 am

That's a lot of posts!!! Congrats everyone

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:01 am

Excellent! Congrats all!

Back to top Go down
http://faketeams.com
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:20 am

!

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:08 am

Not bad. Not bad at all.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:29 am

That's a lot of posts!

clap

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:53 am

that is a shit ton

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:07 am

rock on rock on rock on

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:24 am

Open up the Sports Book on predicting when Roster Wars hit a Quarter Million.  vote yes

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   

Back to top Go down

Activity and Statistics
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: