:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Activity and Statistics

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:22 am

only 118,000th? You and Justin alone total 30,000+.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:56 pm

I love that even our lowest posting owner has crushed what most leagues see in 5 years or more.

Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:54 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
I love that even our lowest posting owner has crushed what most leagues see in 5 years or more.

very very true. Other leagues are lucky to have 40 posts for the year. Coarse some do use the live chat a bit but still nothing close to RW

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:28 pm

Winsted Psychos wrote:

very very true.  Other leagues are lucky to have 40 posts for the year.  Coarse some do use the live chat a bit but still nothing close to RW

But if most leagues were honest with themselves, they have 2-4 users that use the chat and the rest are ghosts.

Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:05 pm

Winsted Psychos wrote:

very very true.  Other leagues are lucky to have 40 posts for the year.  Coarse some do use the live chat a bit but still nothing close to RW

But if most leagues were honest with themselves, they have 2-4 users that use the chat and the rest are ghosts.  

Exactly, and those chats are far and few inbetween. In both leagues I'm in the same comments have been on the chat for over 2 months....

Back to top Go down
Singapore Slings

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:44 am

Morrison Minions wrote:
The Slings have just entered the top 20 posters, passing the Warewolves. Let's give him a well deserved round of applause. clap

I
I wanted to make sure to get this out there t since it will only be a few days before he is passed up by a psycho.

don't think I've posted since around this... Shit blew up at work, worked both days last weekend and am now interim department manager... I may be scarce for the coming week or two, just a heads up. Also, the posting window is fucked for Firefox mobile, been that way for a bit, but it's borderline unusable at this point. Just FYI

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:16 pm

Well it's too late now Tony! You've already been passed by the psycho. He's been working hard tripple posting to get passed you. You're in the rearview mirror for him from here on out.

Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:54 am

Morrison Minions wrote:
Well it's too late now Tony! You've already been passed by the psycho. He's been working hard tripple posting to get passed you. You're in the rearview mirror for him from here on out.

I only post when I have something to say... I just happen to have a lot to say.... metal

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:26 am

Singapore Slings wrote:
Morrison Minions wrote:
The Slings have just entered the top 20 posters, passing the Warewolves. Let's give him a well deserved round of applause. clap

I
I wanted to make sure to get this out there t since it will only be a few days before he is passed up by a psycho.

don't think I've posted since around this... Shit blew up at work, worked both days last weekend and am now interim department manager... I may be scarce for the coming week or two, just a heads up.  Also, the posting window is fucked for Firefox mobile, been that way for a bit, but it's borderline unusable at this point. Just FYI

Congrats on the promotion Tony. I think?

scratch

Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:21 am

Ahh...ye old interim position. Lifestealing 101 for businesses. (in my experience)

Hope to see you back soon!

Back to top Go down
Singapore Slings

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:37 am

England Dragons wrote:
Singapore Slings wrote:
Morrison Minions wrote:

I

don't think I've posted since around this... Shit blew up at work, worked both days last weekend and am now interim department manager... I may be scarce for the coming week or two, just a heads up.  Also, the posting window is fucked for Firefox mobile, been that way for a bit, but it's borderline unusable at this point. Just FYI

Congrats on the promotion Tony. I think?

scratch

Yea, I'm kicking ass right now, but corporate folks make corporate decisions... if our corporate director of quality or COO make the call, I feel that I'm a lock... but the investment group our ownership partnered with in order to buy my company (I started at the place a month after the company was sold) may have other ideas... I really have no clue how much they meddle with department manager level decisions, but I can only do what I can do and let come what may.

Baja Beatniks wrote:
Ahh...ye old interim position. Lifestealing 101 for businesses. (in my experience)

Hope to see you back soon!

This was just the icing on the fucking cake. Summer semester for school has been absolutely brutal, I'm the best man at my buddy's wedding in California in about 4 weeks (with bachelor party upcoming), and, oh yeah, trying to give my little monsters and the gal as much attention as I can.  end it

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:25 pm

I feel bad for anyone not active in the last couple days...tons of posting.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:20 am

It's really been fun. Chiropractors, pizza, hot pockets, gardening... It's really cool. It's like we're in a rock band metal metal2

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:06 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:

It's really been fun. Chiropractors, pizza, hot pockets, gardening... It's really cool. It's like we're in a rock band metal metal2

Yeah, thanks Shawn.

I kinda panicked for a minute scrolling through everything to see what the hell I missed.

Did I ever mention how much I hate fucking June and July?

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:08 am

Decatur Freakshow wrote:
Morrison Minions wrote:

Yeah, thanks Shawn.

I kinda panicked for a minute scrolling through everything to see what the hell I missed.

Did I ever mention how much I hate fucking June and July?

That's an odd coincidence. June and July left a message for you Bob....not sure what it means though....

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:18 pm

120,000 posts served and counting....

Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:40 am

I'm back and I'm pissed off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some sorry bastard hacked my fuckin bank account....

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:31 pm

Winsted Psychos wrote:
I'm back and I'm pissed off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some sorry bastard hacked my fuckin bank account....

Glad you're back but not happy to hear that shitty news.

Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:13 pm

Anyone have Rambo's phone number???????

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:33 pm

120,000 posts served and counting....

That is a Shit load of posts!!

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:28 pm

Tom just made BEER VENDOR. Way to go dude!!! clap

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:48 pm

Thanks (I think) Andy! laughing  Again, glad to be here, appreciate you all allowing me to hang.  Find myself spending more and more time over here, abandoning the majority of drones at some of the other sites I frequent.  Nice to leave the bullshit behind; well not that it doesn't exist in abundance here, just that it's original.wink    

Agree/disagree, give me a free thinker expressing "their" own thoughts any day, over the force fed BS football speak elsewhere.  Glad to be a small part of the community...Now I'll run along and get you all some fresh brew... drink

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:41 am

Way to go Tom!   clap

Back to top Go down
Singapore Slings

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:42 am

Oaktown Malosos wrote:

Agree/disagree, give me a free thinker expressing "their" own thoughts any day, over the force fed BS football speak elsewhere.  Glad to be a small part of the community...Now I'll run along and get you all some fresh brew... drink

cheers

Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:31 am

These new guys are making me old news on the boards...... hairout

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:21 pm

Winsted Psychos wrote:
These new guys are making me old news on the boards...... hairout

WOOOEEEEE! Somehow I knew you wouldn't let that happen... lol 2

But here's a clue...You are already #1 on the wait list... wink   No need to flood the boards in blue... dizzy

Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:33 pm

I haven't had a chance to go through all the threads and comments I missed when I was sick... Nothing to do today so getting to what I hadn't gotten to yet.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:44 pm

Yeah, 30 boards have been marked as read. No way in hell I want to go to each of those topics to read that a guy has two eye balls, a nose and two ears.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:24 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:
Yeah, 30 boards have been marked as read. No way in hell I want to go to each of those topics to read that a guy has two eye balls, a nose and two ears.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:59 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:

You and me both lol3

Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:49 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:

I must have missed that topic......

Back to top Go down
Kirksville Growlers

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:55 pm

Activity has been higher with the season almost here and all these rookies. Great board with great owners. I wish I could get more posts in but I do my best

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:24 pm

Brian sighting....   tongue

Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:54 pm

Kingdom City Growlers 1 wrote:
Activity has been higher with the season almost here and all these rookies. Great board with great owners. I wish I could get more posts in but I do my best

Dude, go hide in the health food section everyday and catch up on RW conversations.  You know nobody ever looks there.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:01 pm

Let this thread get too far down the list...

In 2015, we had 143 trades in this league!!! That's our second highest yearly total. My gut says we go over 150 next year.

How did your other leagues stack up to this total? laughing

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:08 pm

In 2015, we had 143 trades in this league!!!  That's our second highest yearly total.  My gut says we go over 150 next year.

Not even close...Throughout 15 Leagues this season, only 21 trades total; several without a single trade.  Granted, some pretty deep rosters, but still ridiculous.  Cutting my leagues down to five next season...

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:09 pm

In the league Shawn runs, we had 190 trades this year.  But in that league there are some trade crazy people  laughing

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:10 pm

In 2015, we had 143 trades in this league!!!  That's our second highest yearly total.  My gut says we go over 150 next year.

That is crazy, and awesome. My other leagues don't even come close, hence the reason why I am here. Can't wait to add to that number next year!

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:10 pm

Oaktown Malosos wrote:

Not even close...Throughout 15 Leagues this season, only 21 trades total; several without a single trade.  Granted, some pretty deep rosters, but still ridiculous.  Cutting my leagues down to five next season...

Deep rosters should enhance trading. Short rosters kill it because everyone can just add/drop their way to a lineup. If a league has deep rosters and no trading, things get dull mighty quickly.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:13 pm

In 2015, we had 143 trades in this league!!!

I suppose I should add that it broke down as such...

Dastardly Dozen Conference: 90
Terrible Twelve Conference: 53

I remember them being close for a while around 40ish maybe.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:19 pm

In 2015, we had 143 trades in this league!!!

I suppose I should add that it broke down as such...

Dastardly Dozen Conference: 90
Terrible Twelve Conference: 53

I remember them being close for a while around 40ish maybe.

That's because DD is the superior conference.

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:43 pm

Deep rosters should enhance trading.  Short rosters kill it because everyone can just add/drop their way to a lineup.  If a league has deep rosters and no trading, things get dull mighty quickly.

I agree with your premise; most of these Guy's are old timers, and really get hung up on ego. Meaning, I drafted "Joe Blow" in a certain round for a reason, and by god he will take me to the Super Bowl. Most of the trades were done only due to injury; seemed everyone else was satisfied with their team, come hell or high water. (Very little WW activity as well) Some of these Leagues are suggesting "All Play" formats for next season, so essentially after the draft, and with very little trading, outside of injury updates there is very little to do with managing your team.

...And you are correct, things have been dull for the last couple of years, that's why I'm cutting back big time next season.

Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:29 pm

vote yes

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:46 pm

DD has no patience. That is why they trade so much. Trading doesnt always mean brilliance. Remember "The Trade" occurred in DD not TT.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:36 pm

Before RW, I was always the most active trader in leagues I played in. I think I've fallen into the group that loves who they draft and doesn't want to part with em but I also have picked pretty good if I say so myself. I am honestly gonna try to take players more based on what I think they will be valued at by the majority and deal to get the players I really want at a value. We'll see if it works out.

I could have draft Watkins and Evans a couple years back and through trading got Martavis Bryant but then again, if I was unsuccessful I would have been moping right now. shrug

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:58 pm

I tend to also overvalue the players I draft also. I find it easier to trade players I didn't pick.

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:40 pm

I tend to always trade away my stars. I've traded away Antonio Brown, Tom Brady, some great Linebackers, traded some great TE's... I guess I am one of those guys that likes prospects, and youth versus proven veterans. I am a dreamer...
I will tell you one thing, currently there are some untradeable people on my team finally, my QB's and my newest LB that I acquired. I am building a team that I really am enjoying even if the wins are not currently there yet.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:02 am

Trading is relative for me. If I need to improve in an area and trading is the answer I will trade.

Nothing wrong with having patience for some players either. I mean if I draft someone late in the draft and he cost little and I have a hunch about him what is the harm in stashing him? I mean if nobody else shares my hunch he doesnt have value anyway.

I love that this league is active and trading is on the forefront of our minds, but is it possible we have a record low of trades one year and the league stays as competitive? I think so.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:46 pm

Kingdom City Growlers 2 wrote:

I love that this league is active and trading is on the forefront of our minds, but is it possible we have a record low of trades one year and the league stays as competitive?  I think so.

Absolutely. From my experience, trading slows way down when all or nearly all of the teams feel they are contenders...but if that's the case then league parity should be really good you would think. I would think the trading ecosystem would be at it's peak when you have several contenders, a few builders and a couple full rebuilds going on.

Back to top Go down
Kirksville Growlers

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:34 am

Kingdom City Growlers 2 wrote:
Trading is relative for me.  If I need to improve in an area and trading is the answer I will trade.

Nothing wrong with having patience for some players either.  I mean if I draft someone late in the draft and he cost little and I have a hunch about him what is the harm in stashing him?  I mean if nobody else shares my hunch he doesnt have value anyway.

I love that this league is active and trading is on the forefront of our minds, but is it possible we have a record low of trades one year and the league stays as competitive?  I think so.

I think this is spot on. Trust me, I have done plenty of trades in my day but I am taking more time with 1st/2nd year guys and letting them develop before I pull the trigger too early on moving them

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Activity and Statistics   

Back to top Go down

Activity and Statistics
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: