HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

Adam "Pacman" Jones CB CIN

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Adam "Pacman" Jones CB CIN   Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:16 pm

Quote :

CINCINNATI (AP) -- Court documents show Cincinnati Bengals cornerback Adam ''Pacman'' Jones has been arrested and jailed on an assault charge after police said he tried to hurt a woman.

A police complaint says Jones is accused of striking the Cincinnati woman shortly before midnight June 5. The police report lists the injury as apparently minor.

Jones was arrested Monday. A message left for his agent hasn't been returned.

Court documents show Jones was released on his own recognizance with his arraignment on the misdemeanor charge scheduled for Tuesday.

It's not the first time Jones has been in trouble.

He pleaded guilty in January 2012 to a misdemeanor charge of disorderly conduct. He had been accused of shouting profanities and trying to pull away as police arrested him at a Cincinnati bar months earlier.

Train wreck.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Adam "Pacman" Jones CB CIN   Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:32 pm

I thought things had been quiet on Douche Street for a while now but apparently things are alive and well.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Adam "Pacman" Jones CB CIN   Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:38 pm

The Onion wrote:
CINCINNATI—On the same day cornerback Adam “Pacman” Jones pleaded not guilty to assault charges after being accused of striking a woman outside of a bar, local Bengals fan Randall Price reportedly told his friends Tuesday that he’s confident this incident is the wake-up call that Jones needs to turn his troubled career around. “It really seems like he’s going to learn his lesson from this arrest,” said Price of the troubled NFL star who has now had more than 10 brushes with the law. “I’m pretty confident that this actually winds up being good for him and good for the NFL. It provides an example to the rest of the league that after a lengthy suspension and then a few more incidents, a player can finally go on to have a successful career after just one more arrest.” When asked by reporters whether he also saw the off-the-field incident as a wake-up call, Jones made it very clear that he felt “that dumb bitch is lying.”

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Adam "Pacman" Jones CB CIN   Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:51 pm

Per Roto

ROTO wrote:
Adam Jones - DB - Bengals
A source told the Miami Herald the Dolphins "have a legitimate chance" to land free agent CB Adam Jones.
Jones is tight with new Dolphins DC Vance Joseph, who coached defensive backs in Cincinnati when Jones played there. Other reports have linked Jones to the Ravens and Browns. In Miami, Jones would take over as the Dolphins' starter opposite Byron Maxwell. Brent Grimes has been informed of his release.

Sometimes I really think the Phins are spending Monopoly Money....WTF

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Adam "Pacman" Jones CB CIN   Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:09 pm

Norfolk Bombers wrote:
Per Roto

ROTO wrote:
Adam Jones - DB - Bengals
A source told the Miami Herald the Dolphins "have a legitimate chance" to land free agent CB Adam Jones.
Jones is tight with new Dolphins DC Vance Joseph, who coached defensive backs in Cincinnati when Jones played there. Other reports have linked Jones to the Ravens and Browns. In Miami, Jones would take over as the Dolphins' starter opposite Byron Maxwell. Brent Grimes has been informed of his release.

Sometimes I really think the Phins are spending Monopoly Money....WTF

Fine by me. Continue to spend that dimp.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Adam "Pacman" Jones CB CIN   Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:23 pm

How much longer can Pacman continue to defy time and keep playing... Its not like Miami will be a super bowl competitor this year, they should save their money and draft or sign a young CB who might be around more than one more season...

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Adam "Pacman" Jones CB CIN   Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:40 pm

Bengals keep the freak show...

Quote :
Bengals re-signed CB Adam Jones to a three-year contract.
"Pacman" was one of the 3-4 best cornerbacks left on the market. Jones made it clear he was seeking top dollar, but he's getting it from the team that helped save his career. He drew heavy interest during the "legal tampering" period. Going on 33, Jones was one of the league's best corners last season, though his devastating penalty in the Wild Card round helped send the Bengals home early. Even as a tenured veteran, Jones remains a high-risk, high-reward player.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Adam "Pacman" Jones CB CIN   Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:48 am

Bengals CB Adam Jones was arrested on four charges including assault early Tuesday morning in Cincinnati.

The offseason is officially here! Jones is charged with assault, disorderly conduct, obstructing official business, and harassment with a bodily substance after allegedly pushing a man and poking him in the eye before refusing to enter the police car, kicking and head-butting an officer, and spitting on the hand of a nurse while he was being booked. It is a disappointing development for Jones, who was suspended for all of 2007 for several off-field incidents but had been on the straight-and-narrow for several years. Jones remains an effective corner, but he will turn 34 early next season and is owed $6.8 million in salary and bonuses. It would not be a surprise if the Bengals decide to move on.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Adam "Pacman" Jones CB CIN   Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:50 am

See you at the scripp club.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Adam "Pacman" Jones CB CIN   Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:12 am

Chris Henry would be proud.  

On a side note, this is what you get for pissing off cops -- harassment with a bodily substance for spitting on someone.  Yes, it's bad.  Yes, you shouldn't do it.  But I have a feeling that it carries a very large sentence/fine for spitting on someone.  And you have to wonder if he even connected -- it's tough to spit very far or with much accuracy after you've been drinking.

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Adam "Pacman" Jones CB CIN   Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:14 am

Shocking.

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: Adam "Pacman" Jones CB CIN   Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:27 am

Bergen Brawlers wrote:

On a side note, this is what you get for pissing off cops -- harassment with a bodily substance for spitting on someone.  Yes, it's bad.  Yes, you shouldn't do it.  But I have a feeling that it carries a very large sentence/fine for spitting on someone.  And you have to wonder if he even connected -- it's tough to spit very far or with much accuracy after you've been drinking.

In Maryland, it is Assault Second Degree with a penalty of up to 10 years in prison for doing it to someone other than law enforcement (I have never seen anyone actually get close to this sentence for just spitting.) There is a different charge for assaulting law enforcement/corrections staff/court staff, but I am not sure if there is a penalty difference.
Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Adam "Pacman" Jones CB CIN   Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:30 am

Charm City Justice wrote:
Bergen Brawlers wrote:

In Maryland, it is Assault Second Degree with a penalty of up to 10 years in prison for doing it to someone other than law enforcement (I have never seen anyone actually get close to this sentence for just spitting.)  There is a different charge for assaulting law enforcement/corrections staff/court staff, but I am not sure if there is a penalty difference.

Ah, good 'ole Maryland, the land of the infamous Rain Tax.  Yup, you get taxed if you have a house, driveway, or anything else on your land which prevents the rain from hitting dirt.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Adam "Pacman" Jones CB CIN   Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:40 am

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Adam "Pacman" Jones CB CIN   Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:17 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
harassment with a bodily substance for spitting on someone

I suppose it could have been a worse bodily substance.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Adam "Pacman" Jones CB CIN   Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:54 pm

Even after I'm gone the curse on my team remains.

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Adam "Pacman" Jones CB CIN   Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:03 pm

Damn! I thought he was heading down the right path finally...... I guess not

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Adam "Pacman" Jones CB CIN   Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:03 pm

Apalachicola Oysters wrote:
Bergen Brawlers wrote:
harassment with a bodily substance for spitting on someone

I suppose it could have been a worse bodily substance.

You're right about that.  When I first read the bodily substance part, I thought he pissed on somebody. peeing   Dang, this guy covered all his bases in one incident.

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Adam "Pacman" Jones CB CIN   Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:32 pm

The National Football League should be changed to the "No Fear League", because clowns like this have no fear of the consequences that come from their actions. Just another "douchebag" who thinks they are above the law.

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Adam "Pacman" Jones CB CIN   Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:55 pm

Pukman must have set a record from end of season to first off season arrest record. I mean, wow, that was fast, like Usain Bolt fast. did this guy even shower after the game and get dressed in his street clothes? or did he just run of the field hop a cab, and start running amok?

coffee ... what an idiot.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adam "Pacman" Jones CB CIN   

Back to top Go down

Adam "Pacman" Jones CB CIN
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: