Share | 

Cleveland Browns

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:09 am

Quote :
Cleveland Browns WR Greg Little is working after-hours to get on the same page and develop chemistry with QB Brandon Weeden. "He's very capable of making any play. When he's in the huddle, his presence is felt," Little said of the rookie QB. "Guys really understand that he commands excellence when he's in there, and that's what you want in a quarterback."

I think some people are sleeping on Little. He has nice potential.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Destroyers

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:49 pm

I ended up with Little AND Weeden....

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:53 pm

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooorthless

Quote :
According to the Canton Repository, "more than a few observers" noticed during OTAs that Montario Hardesty still has a "hitch" in his step when he walks.

Analysis: It's a major concern for Hardesty's future, as he's now two years removed from reconstructive surgery -- the second procedure on the same knee. The Browns' second-round investment in 2010 may keep Hardesty on the fringe of the roster this season, but he's a poor bet for a fantasy impact. His Dynasty value is in the tank.

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:36 pm

Jersey Legionnaires wrote:
Quote :
Cleveland Browns WR Greg Little is working after-hours to get on the same page and develop chemistry with QB Brandon Weeden. "He's very capable of making any play. When he's in the huddle, his presence is felt," Little said of the rookie QB. "Guys really understand that he commands excellence when he's in there, and that's what you want in a quarterback."

I think some people are sleeping on Little. He has nice potential.

I've been gobbling him up where I could. thumbsup

Man that sounds wrong.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Destroyers

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:03 am

Adelaide Empire wrote:
I've been gobbling him up where I could. thumbsup

Man that sounds wrong.
Yup.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:46 am

Quote :
Cleveland Browns TE Brad Smelley has impressed on special teams, and as a tight end/fullback. The team's seventh-round pick needs to prove he can play multiple positions, as well as be useful on special teams, if he is to crack the roster.

Smelley... haha man I hope he makes the team.

Quote :
Cleveland Browns WR Joshua Cooper has been more impressive than WR Carlton Mitchell during workouts, and the team likes Cooper's hands. Cooper caught 139 passes over the past two seasons at Oklahoma State pairing with QB Brandon Weeden.

Now this intrigues me. If Weeden turns out to be the real deal then I expect Cooper to have a decent season.

Quote :
Cleveland Browns LB James-Michael Johnson has been impressive at linebacker, which is important since the National Football League turned down the appeal of a three-game suspension for LB Scott Fujita. Johnson is expected to serve as the top backup at this point.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:41 pm

Quote :
ESPN Cleveland's Tony Grossi expects the Browns to release Colt McCoy. Analysis: Asked on Twitter "What is the dumbest thing Browns fans will freak out about this training camp?," Grossi responded "12's release." It's become quite clear that McCoy has taken his final regular season snap for the Browns, but they can be expected to make every effort to trade the 2010 third-rounder before releasing him.

I'm sure nobody will trade for him... although he does have more regular season experience than many backups out there.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:09 pm

Quote :
Beat writer Tony Grossi projects supplemental rookie Josh Gordon as a starting wideout. Analysis: Gordon certainly has the raw talent for the gig, but it's highly questionable if he'll be ready by Week 1. The Baylor product hasn't played since the 2010 season and didn't join the Browns until after the offseason program. Picking up Pat Shurmur's West Coast offense is going to be a challenge. We wouldn't be surprised if Mohamed Massaquoi begins the year opposite Greg Little before giving way to Gordon.

Not sure why the writer doubts that Gordon will start. The Browns really have no receiving talent behind Little.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:12 pm

Quote :
Randy Lerner has sold the Cleveland Browns to Jimmy Haslam, according to Adam Schefter of ESPN.

Analysis: Haslam is a Tennessee businessman and the sale was in excess of $1 billion. It remains to be seen if the new ownership will make any changes in the front office.

I have the Browns down as one of my teams to watch this year. I think they're nearing a tipping point and could actually become a winning team.

I wish I could buy ANY NFL team

Back to top Go down
Utah Spazz

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:39 pm

Steelers - Ravens - Bengals x2 a year

It's still Going to be a long road

Back to top Go down
http://www.fakeplastictunes.com/
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:41 pm

Utah Spazz wrote:
Steelers - Ravens - Bengals x2 a year

It's still Going to be a long road

IMHO the Steelers are on their way out. They are not a Super Bowl team. Not even sure if they're a playoff team.

I'm not a Bengals believer yet. If you look in the Bengals thread you'll see the QB's they beat last year and who they didn't and it was pretty pathetic.

Ravens are the real deal and that is tough.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:19 pm

Quote :
Cleveland Browns LB Chris Gocong (Achilles') suffered a torn right Achilles' tendon in practice Saturday, Aug. 4, and he will be out for the season, according to head coach Pat Shurmur. He had an MRI which revealed the injury, and he will require surgery. The procedure might be done as early as Monday, Aug. 6.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:47 am

Quote :
The Browns will start undrafted rookie L.J. Fort at strong-side linebacker in their season opener. Analysis: Fort showed some promise for a UDFA in preseason games, but LeSean McCoy should run all over this unit in Week 1. Cleveland is also minus NT Phil Taylor, SLB Scott Fujita, WLB Chris Gocong, and rookie LB James-Michael Johnson.

Start your Eagles.

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:04 pm

I don't know if the Browns are going to be good in my lifetime... and I'm still relatively young.
Weeden was horrid and that means that Richardson is going to waste at least 2 or 3 years on a team going nowhere.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:43 pm

Browns suck big hairy donkey balls. At least their D is getting better...

Back to top Go down
Utah Spazz

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:46 am

As I watched the entire Browns/Eagles game I thought the Browns defense was great. Weeden ultimately lost that game for them as he couldn't move the ball at ALL. 3 FGs off of 3 great turnovers set up by your defense, then your defense scores your only TD. Pathetic.

Colt McCoy would have won that game for the Browns no problem.

That all being said the Eagles are 1-0!

Back to top Go down
http://www.fakeplastictunes.com/
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:17 pm

McCoy starts by week 4. Week 3 if they play the same.

Then, massive trade for somebody!

Back to top Go down
San Diego Killers

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:42 pm

Their D was a fucking turnover machine

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:03 pm

Great start for new ownership

Browns scrap white flag promo

Quote :

It’s surprising that the Browns didn’t anticipate that some fans would perceive waving white flags as a symbol of surrender.

ROTFLMAO

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:37 pm

This organization is unbelievable...surprised they all find their way to work each day.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:22 pm

Quote :
The Cleveland Browns may decide to choose NFL Network analyst Michael Lombardi as their next general manager if president Joe Banner and owner Jimmy Haslam decide to move on from current GM Tom Heckert. Speculation is that if Lombardi becomes the GM, he could lure University of Alabama head coach Nick Saban back to the NFL under the Browns. Saban has said that the only way he would return to the NFL is under Lombardi. Oregon head coach Chip Kelly and New England Patriots offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels could be candidates for the head coaching position in Cleveland if Saban doesn't come along.

Verrrrryyyyy interesting.

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:23 pm

Wow. That kinda sucks, I like listening to Lombardi on his radio spots he does. Good move for the Browns I think, he seems like a really smart guy.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:25 pm

Adelaide Empire wrote:
Wow. That kinda sucks, I like listening to Lombardi on his radio spots he does. Good move for the Browns I think, he seems like a really smart guy.

Lombardi to the Browns along with Chip Kelly would be CRAZY. I love Kelly.

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:28 pm

I think Lombardi gets it. He writes that article or piece or whatever counting the "blue chip" and what he calls "red chip" players each team has. He stresses quality over quantity. I don't think he would've made the trades the Browns have recently to move down in the draft.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:47 pm

Quote :
Offensive coordinator Norv Turner will be calling the plays for the Browns next season. Analysis: Head coach Rob Chudzinski -- a strong offensive mind in his own right -- called it an easy decision. "[Turner] is amazing at it," Chud said. Now free from the far-reaching burdens of head coaching, Turner will be able to focus on designing plays and coaching offense. He's certain to incorporate plenty of Chudzinski's philosophies, meaning an aggressive, vertical scheme that often features tight ends.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:21 pm

Not that it really impacts the team at all but is another great example of guys being morons:

Quote :
Rookie defensive end/linebacker Ausar Walcott was charged with first-degree attempted murder, second-degree aggravated assault and third-degree endangering an injured victim, the Passaic County Sheriff's Office, in Paterson, N.J., confirmed Wednesday to NFL.com.

Just like the Patriots, the Browns swiftly acted in response to the news. The team released Walcott Wednesday afternoon. An undrafted player from Virginia, Walcott was signed on May 13.

A source close to the situation told the NFL Network's Michelle Beisner that the decision was made without hesitation because the Browns "will not tolerate that kind of behavior."

With his NFL career on hold, Walcott will be dealing with serious charges. According to a spokesman, Walcott was remanded to the Passaic County Jail at 9:20 p.m. on Tuesday. His bail was set at $500,000, and he was being held pending a bail source hearing, ordered by Judge Raymond Reddin. The hearing would require Walcott -- if he posted bail -- to disclose from where he got the money.

The incident allegedly happened around 3 a.m. on Sunday outside The Palace Gentlemenâs Club, Passaic police Detective Andrew White told the Bergen Record. White also told The Record that the charges stem from the accusation that Walcott punched a man in the head.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:13 pm

The NFL would appear to be going the wrong direction here...the severity of the crimes has stepped it up a notch.

Why can't guys just take their pillow cases of money and go to Chuck E. Cheese and have a good time?

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:32 pm

:scratch:Don't even know who he is but first degree attempted murder for punching somone?

I mean hitting him with a baseball bat, sure but a punch? I've heard of similar things when boxers are involved - deadly weapons and all that - but seems a bit extreme.

Don't get me wrong - guy is a douchetard and he had no chance being an undrafted free agent - just sounds like an over the top charge to me.

scratch

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:33 pm

The guy he punched is in a coma.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:51 pm

San Francisco Golddiggers wrote:
The guy he punched is in a coma.

The result of his being in a coma is nothing to do with the intent of the act though? I can't see how you can legally argue that someone was 'attempting to murder' another person by punching them?

All sorts of charges could and should stick, I just can't see attempted murder unless I'm missing something.

shrug

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:53 pm

Jon, in general, there are not degrees of attempted murder.

IF the guy he punches dies... he won't be charged with murder b/c of the intent - as you pointed out. He'd probably be charged with manslaughter. But most states do not have 'attempted manslaughter'

Does it suck for him that the dude's in a coma... yup. But, lots of areas of criminal law depend upon what happens to the victim.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:29 am

Sanibel Gadabouts wrote:
Jon, in general, there are not degrees of attempted murder.  

IF the guy he punches dies... he won't be charged with murder b/c of the intent - as you pointed out.  He'd probably be charged with manslaughter.    But most states do not have 'attempted manslaughter'

Does it suck for him that the dude's in a coma... yup.  But, lots of areas of criminal law depend upon what happens to the victim.  

Thanks Brad - appreciate the knowledge. I'm in no way clued up on the US legal system but just seemed a little strange to me.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:58 pm

Didn't even wait for Black Monday. Rude.

Browns fired head coach Rob Chudzinski.

NFL head coaches generally have short shelf lives, but one-and-dones are quite uncommon. Chudzinski bucks the trend after a 4-12 season that involved quarterback chaos -- the Browns started three different QBs over the course of the year -- and losses in ten of their last 11 games. Chudzinski was once widely regarded as one of the brightest young offensive minds in football, but his unit struggled in Carolina last year, and his 2013 Cleveland offense was dysfunctional in both the run and pass games. It's believed GM Mike Lombardi will target Patriots OC Josh McDaniels to be the Browns' next head coach.

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:10 pm

England Dragons wrote:

NFL head coaches generally have short shelf lives, but one-and-dones are quite uncommon. Chudzinski bucks the trend after a 4-12 season that involved quarterback chaos -- the Browns started three different QBs over the course of the year -- and losses in ten of their last 11 games. Chudzinski was once widely regarded as one of the brightest young offensive minds in football, but his unit struggled in Carolina last year, and his 2013 Cleveland offense was dysfunctional in both the run and pass games. It's believed GM Mike Lombardi will target Patriots OC Josh McDaniels to be the Browns' next head coach.

Ha! the Hobbit. That won't end well either. He's a bum too IMO. Talk about aiming low, no pun intended.  Evil laugh 

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:13 pm

Hamilton Steel Cats wrote:
England Dragons wrote:

Ha! the Hobbit. That won't end well either. He's a bum too IMO. Talk about aiming low, no pun intended.  Evil laugh 

Yep - hard to believe anyone in the NFL still sees him as a head coach. scratch

Back to top Go down
Vegas Beach Tiger Sharks

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:08 pm

As a Pats fan, geez, they can have him. I believe he's overrated as an OC and ill equipped to be an effective HC. Unless he learned a metric ton of lessons from his failure in Denver (unlikely since he kept advocating to bring guys like Tebow and Greg Salas to New England to prove he was right).

Back to top Go down
Vegas Beach Tiger Sharks

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:12 pm

Total joke that they fired Chud though. Makes me think of Ron Rivera in Carolina. Took a while for him, and even early in the year there was talk of him on the hot seat, but after a few years things finally clicked and he's got his squad a bye in the 2 seed. Meaningful change takes time. Friggin Belichick only had ONE MORE win with the Pats in his first season as New England's head coach. Belichick went 5-11 vs. Chud's 4-12. Crazy.
Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:01 am

This is just an extension of why Cleveland is a bottom feeding franchise! Firing Chud is a mistake if you ask me, and hiring McDaniel would be a monumental mistake!!! Cleveland wasn't going to compete this year, they had no depth at RB after trading Richardson and they had no QB after Hoyer went down. The offense had two good players in Cameron and Gordon and beyond that they were woefully mediocre! How could they honestly expect Chud to do any better than 4 wins with the team he was given? It boggles the mind...

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:04 pm

I think there probably turned out to be personality conflcits with him and ownership. Random stories are coming out about how he wanted a fullback and they wouldn't sign one for him, or they told him they wanted to cut someone to make an example of something, and he wouldn't allow it. Stuff like that. Sounds like they rushed into this marriage.

On one hand, sucks for Chud because had he stayed in CAR another year, he'd be a top candidate this year, whereas now his name is tarnished. On the other, the guys gonna make like $9 million over the next few years doing nothing.

I'm very interested to see what Lombardi does.

Back to top Go down
Vegas Beach Tiger Sharks

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:03 pm

Devils Tower Outlaws wrote:
This is just an extension of why Cleveland is a bottom feeding franchise!   Firing Chud is a mistake if you ask me,  and hiring McDaniel would be a monumental mistake!!!     Cleveland wasn't going to compete this year,  they had no depth at RB after trading Richardson and they had no QB after Hoyer went down.   The offense had two good players in Cameron and Gordon and beyond that they were woefully mediocre!  How could they honestly expect Chud to do any better than 4 wins with the team he was given?    It boggles the mind...

This.  agree 
Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:31 am

Adelaide Empire wrote:
On the other, the guys gonna make like $9 million over the next few years doing nothing.

Sorry....

This!!!!

good post

Back to top Go down
MatthewL763

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:21 am

I thought this move was ridiculous and this was the only firing that really suprised me. Im just wondering when your starting backup quarterbacks and running backs that shouldn't be backups how many wins they were expecting. Chud actually had some of those garbage qbs playing decent i know they have some nice pieces and a solid D but cant understand the decision. Oh well it doesn't really matter the afc north belongs to the bengals. Also they did look good on the richardson trade.

Back to top Go down
Singapore Slings

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:23 am

Adelaide Empire wrote:

I think this is the most relevant aspect of this debacle; Lombardi was hired after Chud, so it's not surprising that he wants to bring in his own guy.

Back to top Go down
Vegas Beach Tiger Sharks

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:40 pm

Singapore Slings wrote:
Lombardi was hired after Chud, so it's not surprising that he wants to bring in his own guy.

I actually forgot about that timeline, but it's a great point. Lombardi is very iffy imo. I'm skeptical that McDaniels is HC material, but I know Lombardi defended McDaniels on NFL Network after the Denver debacle. Seems like the shoe-in guy.

I still can't get over how so many coaches are just re-treads in the NFL. Like to NOT get another coaching opportunity once you're a coach in the league, you pretty much have to be convicted of a felony. Involving children. Other than that, it's a pretty safe bet that the phone will ring from some other club. It's friggin crazy to me how all these guys just cycle around over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:23 pm

Singapore Slings wrote:
Adelaide Empire wrote:

I think this is the most relevant aspect of this debacle; Lombardi was hired after Chud, so it's not surprising that he wants to bring in his own guy.

I was wondering about that myself - couldn't remember the timeline - thought he did a pretty good job for what he was working with and the Browns were going in the right direction - now if they do want McDaniels that looks like a disaster waiting to happen

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:36 pm

I have no idea if this is a good hire or not. None.

Browns hired Bills DC Mike Pettine as head coach.

The Cleveland Plain Dealer broke the news, and the Browns confirmed it moments later. "Mike is the epitome of what we want Browns to be," owner Jimmy Haslam said in a statement. "Tough, aggressive and innovative, with a blue-collar, team-first mentality." Pettine has zero head-coaching experience above the high-school level, but has been an NFL coordinator since 2009. A Rex Ryan product, Pettine oversaw one of the league's most aggressive, havoc-creating defenses his lone year in Buffalo. He'll be the Browns' third head coach since Haslam took control of the team in 2012. Cleveland's search was messy, and full of public rejection, but they've backed into a strong hire. That being said, it's absolutely critical Pettine makes the right hire at offensive coordinator to oversee the Browns' broken, in limbo offense.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:47 pm

Best of luck to him. He has some amazing pieces to work with but he needs to do something with them now.

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:22 pm

They should not have let Norv get away to Minny. He somehow saved that offense last year.

I've read good stuff on Pettine. However, if this was there plan all along, which I am sure it wasn't. Then why fire Chud and let norv scoot away. This is all on Lombardi not wanting Chud cause it was not his hire. Well, now you got your hire, so deliver some wins or enter the fire.

Cleveland home of the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame, shitty weather, and a hopeless football franchise.

Alas Cleve-landers you'll always have the Wild Thing.

Wild Thing you make my butt sting. Fuckin' Randy Quaid cracks me up.

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:44 pm

The sport shows are saying that Pettine was their 4th or 5th option. I dont think there was anybody left to take the job. I have no idea why they didnt find an offensive minded coach. The defense is pretty good. They somebody to come in and organize the offense.

Back to top Go down
MatthewL763

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:56 am

I don't get this hire at all not to say the guy will be horrible but im guessing he will be. They should of kept Chud and both coordinators and gave them a chance. Chud got screwed so will this guy but i can understand them hiring their 19th choice or whatever he was. After seeing what happened who would want to go there.........multiple first rd picks.........nice pieces on team.....and you got guys like josh mcdaniels saying no thanks.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   

Back to top Go down

Cleveland Browns
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: