x

Share | 

Cleveland Browns

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:09 pm

Todd, I am a nerd, but that is just too far. Don't ever post crap like that again, no one knows what you are talking about.   laughing

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:18 am

Hamilton Steel Cats wrote:
Browns QB's are dropping like the Red Shirt wearing security guards on the old original Star Trek series.

ROFL

It's unbelievable really...

Back to top Go down
North Carolina Cobras

PostSubject: Can the Browns will even one game in 2017?   Fri May 19, 2017 5:19 pm

Are the Browns looking to put up the worst offensive team stats in the league's history?

Looking at Cleveland's aerial threat in 2017, the cubbard is bare. Current wideouts on the team accounted for jus 8 TDs last year. Throw in the lack of QB talent and what little running game they have will be threatened even more with the lack of passing offense. Cleveland went heavy D in the early part of the draft (4 of their first 6 picks were D) but not sure even a young, fresh defensive team can keep the Browns from putting up a no-win season.
Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Fri May 19, 2017 9:01 pm

I don't think it would be surprising to see Njoku lead the team in many receiving categories.

Back to top Go down
Latvia Unicorns

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Sat May 20, 2017 4:29 am

Corey Coleman is the real deal.

That's two first round picks in the last two years on offensive weapons. Their defense was worse than their offense last year and their running game is legitimately good. Letting Terrell Pryor go was a big mistake though.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Sat May 20, 2017 2:49 pm

Yeah, Pryor was a big loss. No idea why that decision was made but I guess that's their call.

Back to top Go down
MobTown Ravens

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Sun May 21, 2017 5:25 am

Trading for Osweiler? Houston was probably thought they were dreaming, huge salary liability..so they send picks.
Browns win 2 games this season.

Back to top Go down
http://www.gomariposa.org/
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Sun May 21, 2017 8:02 am

MobTown Ravens wrote:
Trading for Osweiler?  Houston was probably thought they were dreaming, huge salary liability..so they send picks.  
Browns win 2 games this season.

That Brock trade was a huge win for Cleveland.

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Sun May 21, 2017 9:11 am

Cleveland is definately heading in the right direction. They have 3 young QB's, probably the best options at QB that they have had in 20+ years. Osweiler has a better chance at making a difference in Cleveland than Pryor did so if your going to spend money it's got to be at the QB position. They've got to find that QB that'll young win some games and get to the playoffs. They also drafted a bunch of defensive talent.

Back to top Go down
MobTown Ravens

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Sun May 21, 2017 10:48 am

I'm a football fan first, so always like to see teams who've been down, turn things around, good for the game.
Not sure if Brock O is the answer, or any QB for that matter....in Houston he had better offensive weapons, yet ranked 27th in passing yards, 27th in TDs, 27th in completion, 30th in pass yards/att. 16 ints/15 TDS.
He goes to the Browns who lost Pryor and cut Banbridge...combined they accounted for 132 receptions last season...61% of the total tm receptions.
What the offense lacked in performance in Houston, was made up for by their defense ranked #1 in overall defense in the NFL last season...

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Sun May 21, 2017 11:02 am

A good WR and a good TE won't get you to the playoffs. I don't think Osweiler is the answer but his presence there creates a lot of competition. Between Kessler, Kizer and Osweiler you at least have some promising options at QB. A hell of a lot better than RG3...

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Sun May 21, 2017 11:04 am

Of course Brock isn't the answer, but that trade made total sense for them from a pick standpoint.

Back to top Go down
North Carolina Cobras

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Sun May 21, 2017 11:12 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Of course Brock isn't the answer, but that trade made total sense for them from a pick standpoint.

Agreed
Back to top Go down
MobTown Ravens

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Sun May 21, 2017 11:28 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Would agree from that standpoint..

Back to top Go down
Kansas City Kings

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Sun May 21, 2017 12:19 pm

Dont sleep on the Browns, They made smart picks and should be much improved from last year. Kessler gets a season of experience under his belt and a healthy Coleman to throw to.

Back to top Go down
Latvia Unicorns

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Sun May 21, 2017 1:07 pm

Brock Osweiler won't be a factor. That move had nothing to do with the game day roster but all about acquiring an extra pick. I don't think they even believe that Kizer is the answer but they had a great deal of picks and if you take a QB every year then one might hit.

Back to top Go down
Kansas City Kings

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Sun May 21, 2017 1:10 pm

Latvia Unicorns wrote:
Brock Osweiler won't be a factor. That move had nothing to do with the game day roster but all about acquiring an extra pick. I don't think they even believe that Kizer is the answer but they had a great deal of picks and if you take a QB every year then one might hit.

Oh yeah. Im thinking Kessler is the starter for sure and osweiler is released as soon as it's financially feasible.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Sun May 21, 2017 3:30 pm

Brock Osweiler is hot garbage. I think it's funny that Denver selected him and Tim Tebow and Paxton Lynch... sick sick sick

sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick

Back to top Go down
Edinburgh Galacticos

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Mon May 22, 2017 5:32 am

Osweiler was obviously a strategy move for more picks, in the NBA salary cap style - but I wouldn't totally discount him as a contributor. Having paid for him, there isn't really any value in cutting him this year and despite his horrible play he is a serviceable backup.

With Browns QBs getting injured the way they do, I wouldn't be surprised if he slots in at no2 on depth chart with Kizer no3.

Back to top Go down
Andromeda Afterglow

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Mon May 22, 2017 8:16 am

I actually like what the browns management has done over the last two years. Instead of wasting draft capital like the Bears and some other franchises, they have instead been accumulating picks and are building from the defense out. As some others have said, their ground game is good, now they have a promising TE and a promising WR to go along with a young, improving defense. If they can fix the QB problem, I actually like how they've assembled the team. In the past they didn't go through the proper rebuilding steps, but now I think they are more on the right track than they were 2 seasons ago.

Back to top Go down
North Carolina Cobras

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Mon May 22, 2017 3:06 pm

Andromeda Afterglow wrote:
I actually like what the browns management has done over the last two years. Instead of wasting draft capital like the Bears and some other franchises, they have instead been accumulating picks and are building from the defense out. As some others have said, their ground game is good, now they have a promising TE and a promising WR to go along with a young, improving defense. If they can fix the QB problem, I actually like how they've assembled the team. In the past they didn't go through the proper rebuilding steps, but now I think they are more on the right track than they were 2 seasons ago.

Though I do think they are a ways a way and I don't see much promise in this season, I do think the Browns had an A- draft with the Defensive parts they acquired.

Back to top Go down
Andromeda Afterglow

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Mon May 22, 2017 4:57 pm

North Carolina Cobras wrote:

Though I do think they are a ways a way and I don't see much promise in this season, I do think the Browns had an A- draft with the Defensive parts they acquired.
Oh don't get me wrong, I think they'll have a terrible season too. Just saying I think they have actually been making the right steps the last two years and have looked less Browns-like than in the past. It's a slippery climb out of the toilet...

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Mon May 22, 2017 5:04 pm

North Carolina Cobras wrote:

Oh don't get me wrong, I think they'll have a terrible season too. Just saying I think they have actually been making the right steps the last two years and have looked less Browns-like than in the past. It's a slippery climb out of the toilet...

good post

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Tue May 23, 2017 10:17 am

I would love to see the Browns become relevant again. I think they are probably a couple of years away, but at least their fans have some hope. They certainly appear to be taking steps in the correct direction.

Back to top Go down
Denver Demons

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Tue May 23, 2017 10:46 am

I definitely think they're finally on the way back up. Either the Jets or the Bears will replace them at the bottom. 4-12 seems reasonable this year for Cleveland (Jags, Bears, Jets + one). 3 years until they have some chance at playoffs (8-8ish with Big Ben retired and Flacco getting old). Gonna need to focus on WRs and DBs next year

Back to top Go down
North Carolina Cobras

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Wed May 24, 2017 8:01 pm

PER ROTOWORLD

Brock Osweiler says he expects to be the Browns' starter.

"My expectation is always to start," Osweiler said. "But once again that's not my decision. I want to play and I want to help this team win, but I know there's a lot of work that needs to go into that." Osweiler has been working with the second-team offense at OTAs, but rotated in with the starters. The Browns quarterback competition should carry deep into training camp.
Source: Akron Beacon-Journal May 24 - 6:11 PM

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Wed May 24, 2017 8:35 pm

PER MY BRAIN

Brock Osweiler is expected to continue being a brown stain.

"My expectation is that this turd is still a turd," Andrew said. "But I suppose it is the Browns. They'll do some of the dumbest shit a team can do so you just never know." Osweiler was a shitty draft pick of the Broncos after they failed with Tebow, traded to the dumbass Texans for a fortune and that franchise gave more away to ditch him and now he's a Brown. You know, the team with the crazy long list of shitball loser QBs. Do you think this asshat is going to do anything?
Source: Ass Beacon-Junction May 24 - 8:35 PM

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Wed May 24, 2017 8:59 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:

PER MY BRAIN

"My expectation is that this turd is still a turd," Andrew said. "But I suppose it is the Browns.  They'll do some of the dumbest shit a team can do so you just never know."  Osweiler was a shitty draft pick of the Broncos after they failed with Tebow, traded to the dumbass Texans for a fortune and that franchise gave more away to ditch him and now he's a Brown.  You know, the team with the crazy long list of shitball loser QBs.  Do you think this asshat is going to do anything?

Fake news = better than real news

Back to top Go down
Andromeda Afterglow

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Wed May 24, 2017 11:10 pm

Don't know why, but ass-beacon junction really got me hahah

Back to top Go down
MobTown Ravens

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Thu May 25, 2017 5:42 am

Nothing of note is going to change in Cleveland....

Back to top Go down
Denver Demons

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Thu May 25, 2017 9:37 am

Minnesota Eternals wrote:

PER MY BRAIN

"My expectation is that this turd is still a turd," Andrew said. "But I suppose it is the Browns.  They'll do some of the dumbest shit a team can do so you just never know."  Osweiler was a shitty draft pick of the Broncos after they failed with Tebow, traded to the dumbass Texans for a fortune and that franchise gave more away to ditch him and now he's a Brown.  You know, the team with the crazy long list of shitball loser QBs.  Do you think this asshat is going to do anything?

Jesus. I didn't realize we drafted him so high. And then the next three QBs taken were Russell Wilson, Nick Foles, and Kirk Cousins. Shit.  frustrated

But yeah, the brown stain of NFL QBs going to play for the Browns, it makes sense.

Back to top Go down
North Carolina Cobras

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Sun May 28, 2017 12:59 pm

Word out of Cleveland
Brown's are "fast-tracking" Kizer

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:06 pm

If true (*check source)... doh    ROFL

Quote :
ESPN's *Adam Schefter reports the Browns believed they completed their acquisition of Bengals QB A.J. McCarron before Tuesday's deadline, but that the league would not allow it to go through.
Schefter reports the Browns notified the NFL of the deal "moments too late," and that the league would not budge. ESPN Clevelad's Tony Grossi went as far as to report that the Browns were "celebrating" McCarron's acquisition and "forgot to call in the deal before the deadline." That seems a bit hard to believe, though we really want to. The Cincinnati Enquirer reports the Browns were ready to part with second- and third-round picks. The Browns have lost control of their quarterback narrative, letting their rivals and media paint them as hapless in their pursuit of an answer under center.

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:30 pm

I soo hope that this report is true.. I feel bad for the Browns but this is just too good

Back to top Go down
Edinburgh Galacticos

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:16 pm

Hilarious. You couldn't make it up.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:18 pm

I can't understand this. What the hell is in the water in Cleveland?

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:46 pm

As a Browns fan, this is ridiculous. At the same time, I don't think McCarron is a franchise QB.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:03 pm

This might be the first time their "suckiness" worked out in their favor. McCarron wouldn't have done shit for them.

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:27 pm

Cut Britt and have to eat $13m more guaranteed
What a terrible way to run a team!

Back to top Go down
MobTown Ravens

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:06 am

Standards are set at the top...the owner...in this case;
Browns owner Jimmy Haslam not charged, but looms large in Pilot Flying J fraud trial. Apparently the PFJ was bilking customers out of their desiel rebates...the government has proven the company did it, just a question how many were involved. Rest of the story. http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2017/12/browns_owner_jimmy_haslam_not.html

Back to top Go down
Kalamazoo Nukes

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:55 am

is this the Week for the Browns to finally win? I'm in Vegas right now and I'm hard at the Browns Moneyline. is Josh Gordon legit, that's the big question

Back to top Go down
MobTown Ravens

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:16 pm

Tough loss for the Browns....for Packer fans Brett H is getting better...

Back to top Go down
Kalamazoo Nukes

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:28 pm

yep typical browns! I shoulda known better

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:47 pm

The Browns have some good pieces on their team. With having 13 picks in the next draft, Dorsey there now, maybe things will turn around. They have been in most games, with 6 close losses, they just need to find a way to finish and win those games.

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:36 pm

That defensive side of the ball is legit
Offensive side they got Flash, Coleman, Njoku, Duke & Crow.. if they could land a legitimate QB this offseason (ahem, ahem Kirk Cousins) then watch out.. Cleveland might be on their way

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:59 pm

Week 16 watch. Dependent on tie breakers...

If the Giants and Colts win out to finish at 4-12
If the Texans lose out to finish 4-12
Then the Browns could have the first TWO picks in the 2018 NFL draft.
This hasn't happened in 25 years.

Back to top Go down
http://faketeams.com
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:17 am

Alaska Arsenic wrote:
Week 16 watch.  Dependent on tie breakers...

The probability of 1-2 for the Browns is less than 1% according to this website. However, if they do somehow get 1-2, I hope they take Darnold and Rosen and let them compete for the starting spot. Would be great drama.

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:51 am

Charm City Justice wrote:
Alaska Arsenic wrote:
Week 16 watch.  Dependent on tie breakers...

The probability of 1-2 for the Browns is less than 1% according to this website.  However, if they do somehow get 1-2, I hope they take Darnold and Rosen and let them compete for the starting spot.  Would be great drama.

LOL. That would be so Browns.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:42 pm

If that would happen I would take the first pick, then sell the 2nd pick for a shit ton. They are already loaded in this draft.

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:00 pm

Knowing the Browns they will manage to justify passing on taking a round 1 QB somehow.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   

Back to top Go down

Cleveland Browns
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: