x

Share | 

Cleveland Browns

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:47 am

i was really surprised by this... I thought they were going to go after Quinn (Seahawks DC).... If you already waited this long, what's another couple weeks? It's not like this Pettine character had another job to take.

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:11 am

The media in Cleveland was really coming down on the Browns for not being able to find a coach. I think they were starting to feel the backlash for being the last team to find a coach and no viable candidates. You bring up a great point that they could have waited a month and still grabbed Pettine.

I also thought they were interested in the Seattle guy. However, that defense is incredibly loaded in Seattle. How great of a coach do you have to be to be dominant with those guys. The Buffalo defense did make a nice turnaround this year.

The "mistake by the lake" reputation is still there. They are the carousel of coaches, the staph infection place, WR's on drugs and pot, a total mess. It does look like they stuck it to the Colts on the Richardson deal right now.

On the other hand, they have some nice players. For a shitty team, they had a bunch of pro bowl players.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:17 am

Yeah, this situation is not good... The ownership and front office are not doing themselves any favors with how they have handled the personnel recently. Its there own fault that they have spooked off all the top coaching candidates from even considering their HC job. Pretty bad deal...

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:56 am

They should give me the job.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:06 am

Minnesota Eternals wrote:

But you would cut all the players, right? You wouldn't be able to field a team!  ROTFLMAO 

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:09 am

Devils Tower Outlaws wrote:

But you would cut all the players,   right?   You wouldn't be able to field a team!    ROTFLMAO 

I wouldn't cut them upon my arrival. I would cut them when they fuck up or fuck off. Worst case scenario I give a bunch of guys off the street a shot which would be fun.

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:55 am

Pettine's daughter summed up the franchise well. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BeJhGjKCUAAHqH7.jpg

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:09 am

San Francisco Golddiggers wrote:
Pettine's daughter summed up the franchise well. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BeJhGjKCUAAHqH7.jpg

That's hilarious.  Laughing 

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:26 am

Sanibel Gadabouts wrote:
San Francisco Golddiggers wrote:

That's hilarious.   Laughing 

"Its the Browns", yeah that pretty much sums it up!  ROTFLMAO 

Back to top Go down
Luxembourg Miners

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:10 pm

This team is a joke...poor fans....I used to like Lombardi...but now I can't even understand him anymore

Back to top Go down
Vegas Beach Tiger Sharks

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:25 pm

Devils Tower Outlaws wrote:

But you would cut all the players,   right?   You wouldn't be able to field a team!    ROTFLMAO 

I wouldn't cut them upon my arrival.  I would cut them when they fuck up or fuck off.  Worst case scenario I give a bunch of guys off the street a shot which would be fun.

So basically your personnel plan is this? Perfect, you'd fit right in with the Browns.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:01 pm

Quote :
The Browns have hired ex-Redskins OC Kyle Shanahan as offensive coordinator. Analysis: It took the Browns awhile to assemble a coaching staff, but Mike Pettine is in place as head coach, Jim O'Neil is the defensive coordinator, and Shanahan will hold the keys to the offense. Per the Cleveland Plain Dealer, it's a three-year contract for Shanahan. The Browns need to find a quarterback, and we'd expect them to do that with the No. 4 overall pick in May's draft. Cleveland also needs a running back, but being that this is Shanahan, he'll probably be able to work wonders with a late-round pick.

Teehee

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:24 pm

This is truly unbelievable. They fire Chud cause he wasn't Lombardi guy. They finally hire Pettine. A week later they fire both the CEO Banner and GM Lombardi and hire Farmer as GM.

This makes so lil sense. Why always do stuff ass backwards? If I was a Browns fan I'd just pack it in and become a Jags fan. At least the team isn't a complete train wreck.

If I was on the Browns target list as a draftee this year I think I would pull an Elway/Eli and say don't draft me I won't sign. I'll wait a year before wasting 5 or 6 years with you dumb fucks.

When Jax is looking desirable you know you have hit rock bottom.

coffee 

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:33 pm

JUST SAW THIS - WOULD HATE TO BE A BROWNS FAN - THATS SO FUCKED UP - THE GUY HASNT EVEN DONE ANYTHING YET AND I'VE ALREADY HEARD THAT HE MAY BE ON THE HOT SEAT

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:46 pm

Kane County Goon Squad wrote:
JUST SAW THIS - WOULD HATE TO BE A BROWNS FAN - THATS SO FUCKED UP - THE GUY HASNT EVEN DONE ANYTHING YET AND I'VE ALREADY HEARD THAT HE MAY BE ON THE HOT SEAT

Yeah, well that is because the retarded Browns owner I assume thinks you first hire a coach, then hire a GM. Making this mistake once is one thing. Still dumb, but okay. However, to go back to back on hiring coaches that are not somehow picked by the GM and hiring the GM second is so fucking stupid I'm really at a loss for words.

As a fan I would walk. Find a new team, and never ever come back as a supporter.
As a potenital draftee. I would say don't waste your pick I'll never sign. I wait a year and go in the next draft class.
As the newly hired coach (Pettine). I would be thinking, hmmm is it too late to go back to Buffalo as the DC?
As the owner of the Browns. I would think what else can I do to fuck things up? Hmmm, I dunno. I've already set such a high bar.

coffee 

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:04 pm

Hamilton Steel Cats wrote:
This is truly unbelievable. They fire Chud cause he wasn't Lombardi guy. They finally hire Pettine. A week later they fire both the CEO Banner and GM Lombardi and hire Farmer as GM.

This makes so lil sense. Why always do stuff ass backwards? If I was a Browns fan I'd just pack it in and become a Jags fan. At least the team isn't a complete train wreck.

If I was on the Browns target list as a draftee this year I think I would pull an Elway/Eli and say don't draft me I won't sign. I'll wait a year before wasting 5 or 6 years with you dumb fucks.

When Jax is looking desirable you know you have hit rock bottom.

coffee 

Craziness for sure.

Out of interest, I think the Jags may be half decent next year. I think Gus Bradley is doing a fine job.

Back to top Go down
Luxembourg Miners

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:06 pm

This team just gets worst by the day....how is that possíble???

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:16 pm

In my opinion the Head Coach for the Browns ( or any other team) means very little. All that really matters in the NFL is that you have a good QB. It's no coincidence that the coaches with the longest tenures have had good QB's. Mike McCarthy is a perfect example, he is still a head coach because he has Aaron Rodgers, mcCarthy is an average play caller, horrible at situational football and the worst with < 2 min in the game. The Browns and every other team will be good when they draft a good QB.

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:34 pm

Browns are laughing stock of NFL. Even Brandon Wheedon asked for a trade. Wheedon is lucky to have a job.

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:15 am

I actually like the Browns for some reason. I don't think they're far away from being good. They have a really good CB in Hayden with a solid overall defense, a franchise LT in Joe Thomas, a big playmaker in Cribbs. They have a bunch of draft picks from the Richardson deal with a chance of drafting a franchise changing QB. If I'm a Browns fan I'm a little excited

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:17 am

Morawskd wrote:
I actually like the Browns for some reason. I don't think they're far away from being good. They have a really good CB in Hayden with a solid overall defense, a franchise LT in Joe Thomas, a big playmaker in Cribbs. They have a bunch of draft picks from the Richardson deal with a chance of drafting a franchise changing QB. If I'm a Browns fan I'm a little excited

Think you meant Josh Gordon... Cribbs is gone

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:27 am

My fault, definitely meant Gordon, big difference there

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:51 am

I really would like to see the Browns get good for a spell just to mix shit up...I dislike seeing the same teams on top and on bottom year after year.

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:39 pm

They just haven't been able to get it right in the draft with QB's. Last time they were good Derek Anderson played out of his ass for a year or two. That's when Braylon Edwards had his breakout year (2007). No QB = bad teams.

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:53 pm

Morawskd wrote:
They just haven't been able to get it right in the draft with QB's. Last time they were good Derek Anderson played out of his ass for a year or two. That's when Braylon Edwards had his breakout year (2007). No QB = bad teams.

I can find several teams that were either led to a SB or even won the SB.

The Redskins with Rypien
Thre Steelers with O'Donnell
The Chargers with Billy Joe Tolliver
The Falcons with Chandler/Deberg
The Panthers with Delhomme
The Raiders with Gannon
The Bucs with Brad Johnson
The Ravens with Trent Dilfer
The Bears with Grossman

None of these guys were gems, they were okay. Hell, maybe even had the odd solid season.
However, everyone of them had pretty solid and in some cases real solid D's.
D's win championships. O's put asses in the seats and sell merchandise.

Half the teams in the league have some sort of QB issue, as there is only about 10 real solid ones and another 8 or so decent ones. That leaves about 12 to 14 teams wallowing in the mire.

As for the current Browns issues. It starts at the top. Piss poor ownership decisions. Followed by piss poor management decisions by the GM and Coaching Staff. Yes, they have a few decent players. However, they are still a long way off from being decent. They do to many things ass backwards. Like hiring coaches before GM's. Drafting the worst QB's with 1st rounders. See Couch, Brady Quinn, Colt McCoy, Weeden. Blowing high picks on so-so RB's see... William Green, Hardesty, Trent Richardson. Throw in a few crap ass WR's that went high like Braylon Edwards, Brian Robiskie, Mohammad Massaquoi, and Greg Little. The result is too many wasted picks per year. They have not gotten out from bad draft classes/picks. They don't even seem to learn, the wash, rinse and repeat. They need to break the cycle and put 3 or 4 solid 5 pick draft classes together and I don't care if they are almost all D. Just quit burning picks. That is a death sentence.

I guess we can take the glass half full half empty scenario here as our view points seem to vary.

:pepsi:  ... "Mmmm, empty"

wink 

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:40 pm

Clearly this last SB has hurt my "Defense vs. QB" argument... Those teams had such good defenses they got to the SB despite their QB. Successful franchises with years and years of success are built around that franchise having a great QB at some point. Bernie Kosar has been the Browns best QB ever, and they've had good defenses over the years. They got to get lucky and draft that franchise QB

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:51 pm

Quote :
Browns assigned the transition tag to C Alex Mack. Analysis: It's a one-year, $10.039 million tender. Aside from the much higher salary, the transition tag essentially functions as the lowest restricted free agent tender, giving the Browns the right of first refusal. They would have five days to match if Mack signs an offer sheet elsewhere, but would receive no compensation if he walks. The transition tag for offensive linemen is roughly $1.5 million cheaper than the franchise tag, but $10 million is still a huge total for a center. Mack will generate interest on the open market, but is now extremely likely to remain in Cleveland.

Meh.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:55 pm

Apparently leaked their board during a press conference...

More embarrassing- the fact that their board was leaked?

... or the fact that Rex Grossman is a target for them?

Laughing 

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Fri May 02, 2014 8:31 am

Just signed the amazing QB studs known as Vince Young and Tyler Thigpen.

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Fri May 02, 2014 8:35 am

People are citing those signings (or rather, when they were just visits) as evidence of a Manzel pick.

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Fri May 02, 2014 10:11 am

God I hope they do not draft Jonny Football...

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Fri May 02, 2014 10:50 am

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
Just signed the amazing QB studs known as Vince Young and Tyler Thigpen.

Camp arms...

...not good for a whole hell of a lot.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Fri May 02, 2014 12:21 pm

Thigpen is camp fodder... but if he is in shape I can see Vince Young serving as a decent backup... I don't think he is a starter, but I have wondered why somebody hasn't taken a chance on him as a backup before now...

Difficult to guess what these signings say about what the Browns will do in the draft... personally I still think they draft a QB, I just don't see them using the no. 4 to do it, maybe they use their late 1st rounder or wait til the second...

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Sat May 03, 2014 8:29 pm

I think Cleveland's biggest fear is that Clowney and Watkins are gone by the time they pick. I think the Browns would pass on the QB and take the best available player, Mack or Matthews. It isnt a position of need, but they cant pass up the talent. Browns will go for QB at 26. I think Bortles, Manziel, or Bridgewater will be available at 26.

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Sat May 03, 2014 9:45 pm

Naperville Divine wrote:
I think Cleveland's biggest fear is that Clowney and Watkins are gone by the time they pick.  I think the Browns would pass on the QB and take the best available player, Mack or Matthews.  It isnt a position of need, but they cant pass up the talent.  Browns will go for QB at 26.  I think Bortles, Manziel, or Bridgewater will be available at 26.

This would be stupid of them IMO. If you think that a quarterback is good enough to take in the 1st round, then you think he's at least a good/very good starting QB. If you don't have a QB, don't gamble him being snapped up before you. "This guy should still be there at #26" is a terrible chance to take when you don't have a QB.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Sat May 03, 2014 11:04 pm

Naperville Divine wrote:
I think Cleveland's biggest fear is that Clowney and Watkins are gone by the time they pick.  I think the Browns would pass on the QB and take the best available player, Mack or Matthews.  It isnt a position of need, but they cant pass up the talent.  Browns will go for QB at 26.  I think Bortles, Manziel, or Bridgewater will be available at 26.
If healthy  Brian Hoyer is a serviceable starter,  he certainly played pretty well in the two games he started last season prior to the knee injury.   I think there is a scenario where Cleveland takes another playmaker like Watkins or Evans at #4,  this is definitely a need as they have nothing after Gordon at WR.   They could then come back and take a developmental QB at either #26 or early in the 2nd round,   and that QB could sit behind Hoyer for a year or two and develop.  I think the top two WR's are almost sure fire hits,   whereas there is much higher risks of a bust with all the top QB's in this years draft.

In some ways I think this gives Cleveland the best chance to be moderately competitive right now.  They have a pretty good defense and Hoyer was good last year,   you give him another playmaker at WR to go along with Ben Tate at RB and they could have a very decent offense right now.  I doubt they could be as competitive if they take a QB @ #4 and play him right out of the gate...   Either way,  I think the Browns have some options in this draft,   they could even trade back 5 or 6 spots for even more picks fill a couple extra holes if they really don't want a QB at #4.

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Sun May 04, 2014 8:37 am

I dont think any of the QB's coming out are worthy of top 10 picks. Teams that pick that high shouldnt be reaching for need if the quality doesnt justify the high pick. I think all of the QB's in this draft have big question marks and arent worthy of the #4 pick. I think Cleveland is praying that Watkins slips to them.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Fri May 09, 2014 6:30 pm

Despite the Gordon issues they picked Joel Bitonio at the top of the 2nd to help guard their shiny new QB.

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Fri May 09, 2014 8:55 pm

Such is the life of a Brown's fan. The city was going crazy yesterday. They are doing a great job with the draft and now Gordon takes a dive. Oh the misery.

Back to top Go down
Cybertron Screamers

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:30 pm

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:40 pm

lol 2
you are crazy
rofl
raise eyebrow
loser

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:58 pm

Hardcore fans of one single team that take it so seriously are just hilarious! That guy is a douche, and the only thing he should be embarrassed by is the fact that he uploaded a video like and shared how big of a douche he is with the rest of the world!

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:14 pm

shocking

smile and wave

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:08 pm

Quote :
CLEVELAND, Ohio -- The Browns and general manager Ray Farmer are facing possible sanctions from the NFL for "Textgate," including a multigame suspension for Farmer, and a fine and loss of draft pick for the Browns, league sources told Northeast Ohio Media Group.

The investigation -- one of three "integrity of the game" probes currently underway in the NFL -- is expected to be wrapped up soon, as early this week or next week.

NEOMG reported on Jan. 6 that a Browns "high-ranking personnel member texted from the press box to the sidelines about playcalls'' during a game, which was one of the reasons former offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan, now with the Falcons, felt that working for the Browns had become dysfunctional for him.

Multiple league sources have told NEOMG that Farmer was the high-ranking personnel member who violated the NFL's electronic device policy by the impermissible texting. Those messages were then apparently relayed to the coaches. One source told NEOMG that the texts occurred in multiple games.

CBS Sports' Jason LaCanfora also reported that former Browns quarterbacks coach Dowell Loggains, who remained upstairs in the coaching booth during games, was the recipient of some of the texts.

The NFL investigated the improper texts, and are prepared to announce sanctions within the next couple of weeks. A resolution could come as early as this week, but probably no later than three weeks.

Farmer is facing a multigame suspension -- as many as three or four games -- and the Browns are facing the loss of a draft pick if the probe, conducted by in-house NFL executives, shows that Farmer acted improperly. The draft pick will likely be a middle-rounder.

Farmer, asked by NEOMG at the Senior Bowl in Mobile, Ala., on Jan. 21 if he texted from the press level during a game, said "I can't comment on that. The league is investigating.''

A Browns spokesman reiterated Wednesday that the club has done everything the league has asked and is awaiting results of the probe.

The Browns have never denied that such texts occurred, and coach Mike Pettine revealed during a press conference on Jan. 22 that investigators had already come to Cleveland to question members of the organization.

At the Greater Cleveland Sports Award ceremony later that night, Browns owner Jimmy Haslam stressed that the club was cooperating fully.

"I know that Ray and Pett and Sashi Brown, our general counselor, are cooperating fully with the NFL, and if we did anything wrong I'm sure we'll correct it and make whatever amends,'' he said. "I know we've cooperated fully with the NFL."

"Textgate'' was the first of three scandals that have erupted over the past month that impact the integrity of the game, and the NFL is taking all three very seriously.

The second was "Deflategate,'' the controversy over the Patriots deflating footballs during their AFC Championship Game victory over the Colts. And the third was the Falcons pumping artificial crowd noise into the Georgia Dome over the past two seasons, which owner Arthur Blank admitted to on Tuesday.

The NFL is likely to wrap up all three investigations within the next three weeks.

"It's not really a fine line," Blank told The Associated Press. "I think what we've done in 2013 and 2014 was wrong. Anything that affects the competitive balance and fairness on the field, we're opposed to, as a league, as a club and as an owner. It's obviously embarrassing but beyond embarrassing it doesn't represent our culture and what we're about."

Blank told the AP that he knew enough about the investigation to own up to the allegations.

"We've gotten some information from the league but until we read the full report and until they publish their findings, we can't be totally clear. We've talked to a lot of people and we've cooperated and we'll be anxious to read the report."

During his Super Bowl press conference last week, Commissioner Roger Goodell stressed the importance of protecting the game's integrity.

"This is my job," Goodell said in response to a question about Deflate-gate. "This is my responsibility to protect the integrity of the game. I represent 32 teams. All of us want to make sure that the rules are being followed. And if we have any information where the potential is that those rules were violated, I have to pursue that. And I have to pursue that aggressively.

"So this is my job. This is the job of the league office. It is what all 32 clubs expect and I believe our partners and fans expect. We will do it vigorously and it is important for it to be thorough and fair."

Rats fleeing a sinking ship at this point.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:10 pm

Another fun little nugget:

Quote :
How bad did Shanahan want out? He reportedly presented Pettine with a 32-point presentation on why he wanted to get out of his contract.

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:20 pm

Another fun little nugget:

Quote :
How bad did Shanahan want out? He reportedly presented Pettine with a 32-point presentation on why he wanted to get out of his contract.

Is that all ?!?!? a mere 32 points. laughing

I bet he was just taking it easy and didn't want to force the issue or he woulda topped 100.

If I was a Browns fan I'd do one of two things ... overhead SURRENDER and find a new team, or end it Blow my fuckin' brains out.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:20 pm

Why does everything have to have "gate" added to the end of it? Let the rest of them be referred to as "StopBeingAJackoff-gate"

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:31 pm

Because of Watergate. Duh. Adding gate to anything now makes it cool and references history and stuff.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:38 pm

Because of Watergate.  Duh.  Adding gate to anything now makes it cool and references history and stuff.  

I think we should waterboard anyone that uses this unoriginal gate bullshit going forward.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:41 pm

#waterboardgate

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Browns   

Back to top Go down

Cleveland Browns
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum