Share | 

Vernon Davis TE DEN

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Vernon Davis TE DEN   Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:33 am

Quote :
San Francisco 49ers TE Vernon Davis (ankle) has a deep bone bruise but no structural damage to his ankle, and the team is optimistic he will be able to play in Week 3.

Well there's a spot of good news.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Vernon Davis TE DEN   Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:19 am

Quote :
Davis (ankle) is doubtful to take the field Sunday at Arizona, NFL.com reports. Analysis: Although Davis was deemed a game-time decision on the final injury report of the week, he now seems all but certain to reside on the sideline in Week 3. On the other hand, Matt Maiocco of CSN Bay Area speculated Saturday that Davis was instead questionable to play Sunday, leaving a sliver of doubt about his availability. Owners may want to take a prudent approach and explore other tight end options, but his status should nevertheless be confirmed prior to the 49ers' 4:05 PM ET kickoff.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Vernon Davis TE DEN   Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:15 pm

Quote :
San Francisco 49ers TE Vernon Davis (ankle) said his ankle is doing much better and he is reportedly looking better with no sign of a limp.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Vernon Davis TE DEN   Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:57 am

He played and now hurt his back. Fuckin' guy.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Vernon Davis TE DEN   Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:59 am

Quote :
49ers TE Vernon Davis suffered a knee injury in the second half of the Week 3 loss to the Cardinals.
Davis sat out long stretches of the blowout, but he said after the game the injury is not a long-term issue. Davis could be limited in practice this week, but there have been no indications the injury will force him to miss any game time. Davis was held without a catch on two targets against the Cardinals.

When will this turd go away?

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Vernon Davis TE DEN   Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:54 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Quote :
49ers TE Vernon Davis suffered a knee injury in the second half of the Week 3 loss to the Cardinals.
Davis sat out long stretches of the blowout, but he said after the game the injury is not a long-term issue. Davis could be limited in practice this week, but there have been no indications the injury will force him to miss any game time. Davis was held without a catch on two targets against the Cardinals.

When will this turd go away?

Until last year, a perennial Top 5 TE.

THAT qualifies as a turd. Cool. Good to know.

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Vernon Davis TE DEN   Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:43 pm

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Vernon Davis TE DEN   Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:07 am

A great landing spot for him in fantasy, we will see what he does with it. VD scares me.

EDIT: I just read the last few words I wrote....

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Vernon Davis TE DEN   Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:48 am

VD can flare-up at any time without notice but honestly, despite the physical traits and all that, there is a reason he has been disappointing most of his career and I don't expect that to change. He might be big here or there but he'll cost ya more often than not.

Glad he isn't on my team.

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Vernon Davis TE DEN   Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:36 pm

Man all you hear about on the radio and news here in Denver is VD this and VD that!! Super Bowl this and Super Bowl that!!!!! They get 1 over the hill TE and now this team is way on its way to Super Bowl 50

Davis is good and all, but I highly doubt he will be what Elway and this state thinks he will be. vote no

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vernon Davis TE DEN   

Back to top Go down

Vernon Davis TE DEN
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: