Miami Dolphins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins   Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:49 pm

England Dragons wrote:
Oh-oh.

Dolphins VP of Football Operations Mike Tannenbaum said new HC Adam Gase will have control over the 53-man roster.

It's a lot of power for a first-year coach with only coordinating experience. Recently-promoted director of college scouting Chris Grier will be GM in name-only. Gase will also handle play-calling and doesn't expect to hire an offensive coordinator. The Dolphins are clearly all-in on Gase.

That seems ballsy to me. Gase has never had any power like that before. Dude is 37 years old.

I am 33, and this makes me feel like I have failed in life.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins   Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:31 pm

Gase is a BAMF. This excites me for Parker and the Dolphins. Good things to come.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins   Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:28 pm

figured gase would be gone  - guess i was still hoping he wouldnt leave though - cutler had his best season just hope it can continue with the next guy

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins   Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:08 pm

Quote :

"Associates of the owner" tell the Miami Herald Dolphins owner Stephen Ross doesn't have new coach Adam Gase on a three-year leash.

"After three years, if we haven’t made the playoffs, we’re looking for a new coach," Ross said in his own words Monday. "That’s just the way it is. The fans want it." Apparently, however, the owner was "speaking broadly about NFL trends," and not Gase in particular. The reality is, those "broad NFL trends" will almost certainly apply to Gase if his first three years — if he makes it that long — don't live up to expectations.

I agree with the 3 years, but what are thoughts on coming out and saying this? Like it? Hate it?

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins   Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:26 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Quote :

"Associates of the owner" tell the Miami Herald Dolphins owner Stephen Ross doesn't have new coach Adam Gase on a three-year leash.

"After three years, if we haven’t made the playoffs, we’re looking for a new coach," Ross said in his own words Monday. "That’s just the way it is. The fans want it." Apparently, however, the owner was "speaking broadly about NFL trends," and not Gase in particular. The reality is, those "broad NFL trends" will almost certainly apply to Gase if his first three years — if he makes it that long — don't live up to expectations.

I agree with the 3 years, but what are thoughts on coming out and saying this? Like it? Hate it?

This is my problem right here. Wasnt there a saying that if you listen to the fans you end up sitting with them....

bang head on wall bang head on wall bang head on wall

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins   Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:29 pm

Yep, and that saying is as true as the day is long. The fans are not experts, as much as we would like to think that. Do what is best for your franchise and the fans can deal with it.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins   Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:17 am

Quote :
Dolphins acquired CB Byron Maxwell, WLB Kiko Alonso, and the No. 13 overall pick in the 2016 draft from the Eagles in exchange for the No. 8 overall pick in this year's draft.
The deal was agreed upon Monday, but there was a hang-up in it Wednesday morning when the Dolphins were reviewing Maxwell's physical. He suffered a sprained SC joint in his shoulder Week 15 and missed the final two weeks of the year. Maxwell allegedly told the physician that he still can't bench press or do a push-up, but the Dolphins laughably have still signed off on the deal. Eagles "GM" Howie Roseman has pulled off a heist, moving up five spots in the first round AND getting the Dolphins to take Maxwell's albatross six-year, $63 million contract.

Interesting trade is now complete.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins   Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:34 pm

How the hell did the Eagles get a significant draft bump like that out of the deal!??!

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins   Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:09 pm

England Dragons wrote:
How the hell did the Eagles get a significant draft bump like that out of the deal!??!

So awesome!!! Heard the speculation and thought, no way! Can't believe they pulled that off!

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins   Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:25 am

Jeez, ya think???? thinking

Quote :
 Coach Adam Gase said using a four-running back committee the past two weeks was "some bad coaching by me," and he plans to scrap it.
"Going forward, hopefully we can target a couple of guys a game or one guy a game and let that guy get in the flow of it," said Gase. With Arian Foster (groin, hamstring) still sidelined at Tuesday's practice, it sounds like it could be Jay Ajayi leading the backfield against the Titans, with rookie Kenyan Drake mixing in behind him. Ajayi scored the overtime touchdown against the Browns Week 3 and is averaging 4.2 YPC, while Drake is at 4.9. If Foster sits Sunday, Ajayi will have some RB2 appeal. But the Dolphins will remain a pass-happy team.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins   Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:09 am

Get Ajayi the ball!!!!

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins   Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:49 pm

Sunday's Dolphins/Titans game in Miami could be moved or delayed because of Hurricane Matthew.
Quote :
The Category 4 storm is bearing down on South Florida, but might not make a direct hit on Miami. The game could be delayed until Monday or Tuesday, or perhaps moved to a neutral site. Profootballtalk's Mike Florio reports the game is unlikely to be moved to Tennessee because of the competitive advantage it would create by giving the Titans a ninth home game.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins   Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:30 pm

Sounds like their week 1 game could be moved to week 11. Don't like having to deal with byes this early. Hurts my minor league lineup for sure

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins   Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:31 pm

Could also be played somewhere else week 1. I'm sure we'll find out soon enough

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins   Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:39 pm

Yeah, I'd definitely prefer if it was just moved. I'd guess both teams would like to get the season started as well.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins   Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:05 pm

They have to move it, right? A bye in Week 1 would not only be retarded for our game but be a huge blow to their franchise. The Jets could deal with it because their season is already over. If it was Jets vs Bears I wouldn't think much of it but not this one.

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins   Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:19 pm

Hoping they just relocate it.

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins   Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:51 pm

Carolina Silverbacks wrote:

Relocating it would mean 6 home games for the phins.... moving it to week 11 means 16 straight games for the phins....

Fucked either way.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins   Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:56 pm

Norfolk Bombers wrote:

Relocating it would mean 6 home games for the phins.... moving it to week 11 means 16 straight games for the phins....

Fucked either way.

once again the patriots are somehow the winners

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins   Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:07 pm

Norfolk Bombers wrote:

Fucked either way.

I think relocating it would be to a neutral site.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins   Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:08 pm

apparently they're talking philly or pittsburgh as potential sites

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins   Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:39 pm

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
Norfolk Bombers wrote:

Fucked either way.

Yeah, meaning not in Miami. The Phins also have a home game in London, which means a total of 6 games in Miami this year...

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins   Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:45 pm

I know in the grand scheme of things worrying about a NFL game when potential disaster is on the horizon is a dick move but taking all my Bucs & Phins out of lineups sure hurt just now.. Hoping I can re-insert them here tomorrow.

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins   Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:46 pm

Norfolk Bombers wrote:

Fucked either way.

Still would take away a home game from Miami when they already have a "home" game in London.

Back to top Go down
http://faketeams.com
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins   Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:52 pm

Not a single Miami Dolphin on any team. Love it!

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins   Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:01 pm

I think it's played at a neutral site, not in week 11. I have a bunch of starters on these teams, please play at a neutral site!!!

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins   Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:14 pm

Norfolk Bombers wrote:
Norfolk Bombers wrote:

Fucked either way.

Yeah, meaning not in Miami.  The Phins also have a home game in London, which means a total of 6 games in Miami this year...

Ah, yeah, I got it. I don't comprehend what I read sometimes! frustrated

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins   Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:07 am

Polk High Panthers wrote:
I know in the grand scheme of things worrying about a NFL game when potential disaster is on the horizon is a dick move but taking all my Bucs & Phins out of lineups sure hurt just now.. Hoping I can re-insert them here tomorrow.

This is how I feel. What a logistical nightmare for all of Florida right now given that no one knows what this storm is going to do. At least Floridians had enough notice to get out and options of where to go. This is the most powerful Atlantic storm ever recorded and is crushing the Caribbean right now. I don't want to imagine the death and destruction it will leave in it's wake down there.

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins   Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:23 am

Rescheduled to Week 11

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins   Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:23 am

Confirmed - game moved to Week 11. certainly changes some week 1 Lineup plans.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000839621/article/buccaneersdolphins-game-rescheduled-for-nov-19

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins   Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:27 am

North Wales Knights wrote:
Confirmed - game moved to Week 11.  certainly changes some week 1 Lineup plans.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000839621/article/buccaneersdolphins-game-rescheduled-for-nov-19

I was thinking I was going to take the brunt of this from a fantasy perspective, losing Jameis, Devante, and McCoy, but then I saw you had Ajayi and Evans and I no longer feel like I am getting the worst of this.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins   Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:30 am

Jesus fucking tap dancing mother fucking christ. I'm boned week 1.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins   Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:47 pm

Bye week 1. Awesome.

I don't want to be THAT GUY but it's hard for me to see this move by the NFL as not self serving. If these teams didn't have the same bye week 11, then what? The only reason cited was players being with their families but c'mon...between the highly paid players and uber-highly paid league you could afford to pay for some hotel rooms for those folks seeing as motherfuckers should be evacuating any damn way?

It's fine but let's call it what it is.....pushing the EASY button and ensuring you still get paid as opposed to moving the game somewhere neutral which would come at a price to you.

agreed

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins   Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:57 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Bye week 1.  Awesome.  

I don't want to be THAT GUY but it's hard for me to see this move by the NFL as not self serving.  If these teams didn't have the same bye week 11, then what?  The only reason cited was players being with their families but c'mon...between the highly paid players and uber-highly paid league you could afford to pay for some hotel rooms for those folks seeing as motherfuckers should be evacuating any damn way?

It's fine but let's call it what it is.....pushing the EASY button and ensuring you still get paid as opposed to moving the game somewhere neutral which would come at a price to you.

agreed  
TOTALLY AGREE

WAS A LITTLE SURPRISED THEY DID IT THIS WAY

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins   Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:32 am

Dolphins Offensive Line coach snorting coke on his desk at work?  surprised surprised surprised

Quote :
NFL.com's Ian Rapoport reports the Dolphins are "aware" of a video that appears to show OL coach Chris Foerster doing drugs at the team facility.
"We were just made aware of the video and have no comment at this time," the team said in a terse statement. The video appears to show Foerster snorting lines of cocaine off his desk at work. It is extremely shocking, to say the least. Coach Adam Gase told ESPN he is "processing the situation." If/when the video is verified, Foerster will likely be fired, further spiraling the Dolphins' dysfunctional offense into chaos. Foerster's line has been extremely bad through the season's first four games. There is never a dull day for this franchise.

Back to top Go down
Tenafly Vipers

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins   Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:09 am

It's pretty cray.

"It's gonna be a while before we can do this again, because I know you're gonna keep that baby."

"I wish I was licking this... of your pussy."

wtf dude

https://www.facebook.com/starr.sherrod/posts/10159563611860089

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins   Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:52 am

Miami Dolphins offensive line coach getting ready for the game yesterday.

https://streamable.com/3ledl

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins   Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:13 am

That's how I get ready for work every morning. Really peps you up!

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins   Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:25 am

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
Miami Dolphins offensive line coach getting ready for the game yesterday.

https://streamable.com/3ledl
SMH.... just wow  surprised

Back to top Go down
Southside Spartans

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins   Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:30 am

That's crazy. The stupidity of people still shocks me.

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins   Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:43 am

Just a moron. One of the highest paid assistant coaches in the league. Just pissing it away. The other thing, why send a video of you snorting coke to a stripper?

Back to top Go down
Tenafly Vipers

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins   Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:56 am

Maple Grove Mean Machine wrote:
why send a video of you snorting coke to a stripper?

Well, I mean, what do you do when you snort cocaine?

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins   Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:58 am

Tenafly Vipers wrote:
Maple Grove Mean Machine wrote:
why send a video of you snorting coke to a stripper?

Well, I mean, what do you do when you snort cocaine?
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins   Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:32 am

Dude just wanted to do a little booger sugar while at work. No harm, no foul.   laughing

Back to top Go down
Latvia Unicorns

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins   Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:11 pm

If a man wants to snort recreational drugs off a strippers pussy, that's his prerogative. You can't judge.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins   Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:10 pm

Can't believe he resigned. Was hoping he'd double down and issue a statement like "SO WHAT?!"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins   

Back to top Go down

Miami Dolphins
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: