HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

Will Smith DE NO

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Will Smith DE NO   Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:15 am

Quote :
Saints DE Will Smith took a $6 million pay cut to stay with the team. Analysis: His base salary was chopped from $9 million to $3 million. Smith essentially now has a two-year, $14.4 million contract, though in 2014 his salary skyrockets to $10.4 million. Smith will be 33 then, so 2013 will almost certainly be his last season in New Orleans. Smith's pass-rush ability has evaporated.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Will Smith DE NO   Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:53 pm

Quote :
Former Saints DE Will Smith was shot and killed Saturday night in New Orleans.
Smith was 34. Police believe the shooting was the result of a road rage incident. Smith reportedly exchanged words with another driver after his Mercedes G63 was rear-ended by a Hummer H2, causing Smith to bump into the car ahead of him. Smith's wife was hospitalized after being shot twice in the right leg. The Hummer driver and shooting suspect is now in police custody. Smith spent 10 seasons with the Saints, appearing in one Pro Bowl and winning a Super Bowl in 2009. He leaves behind a daughter and two sons. Known as a leader on the field and an ambassador off of it, Smith's passing is a devastating loss for the NFL and especially the Saints' organization.

Wow. So sad and unnecessary.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Will Smith DE NO   Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:54 pm

Devastating. Feel awful for his family.

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Will Smith DE NO   Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:08 pm

That is crazy. He was really good player at OSU. That is rough on family.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Will Smith DE NO   Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:06 pm

Whatever we do, let's make sure we don't just put a bullet in the head of the Hummer driver. I'm sure we can fix some dumb cunt who thought shooting someone over a fender bender was a good idea. Lets feed him and study him.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Will Smith DE NO   Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:17 pm

PFT has a bit of a conspiracy story. If it is to be believed, Smith had dinner shortly before his death with a cop who shot the father of the guy that shot Smith.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Will Smith DE NO   Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:58 am

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
PFT has a bit of a conspiracy story. If it is to be believed, Smith had dinner shortly before his death with a cop who shot the father of the guy that shot Smith.

I have heard this same story, it was on our news. The part I dont understand yet is just because you have dinner with a cop doesnt mean you support him killing your family member.

There is alot of loss in this story on both sides. So sad.

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Will Smith DE NO   Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:11 am

This whole story is crazy!? I'm just waiting to see what actually happened when the whole story comes out

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Will Smith DE NO   Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:17 am

It's sad.  All over a traffic accident.  This was in a really good part of New Orleans too.  One where I go to often during my annual Jazzfest trip.  

I'm sure the bozo with the gun will say that he felt threatened or something.  Yeah guns. middle finger

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Smith DE NO   

Back to top Go down

Will Smith DE NO
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: