x

Share | 

Chris Ivory RB JAC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Chris Ivory RB JAC   Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:28 pm

Quote :
Ivory received a second-round restricted free agent tender from the Saints, Larry Holder of the Times-Picayune reports. Analysis: Barring a trade, it looks like Ivory will be back in New Orleans next season. The 24-year-old opened last year on the PUP list before going on to rush for 217 yards on 40 carries. The Saints' backfield is certainly crowded, but Ivory could carve himself out a role with a healthy and productive training camp.

It's a shame.  He's one of those guys I think could be very productive in a better situation.

Last edited by Mohawk Ridge Marauders on Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Chris Ivory RB JAC   Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:47 pm

Quote :
According to ESPN New York, there are "strong indications" the Jets will acquire Chris Ivory from the Saints. Analysis: Beat writer Rich Cimini confirms the Jets "never entertained" signing Ivory to a restricted free agent offer sheet ahead of Friday night's deadline, but they are very much in the market to trade. If the Jets did acquire Ivory, they'd likely try to sign him to an affordable multi-year deal. Ivory turned 25 last month. He'd become the heavy favorite for early-down work in New York.

Exceptionally interesting.

Back to top Go down
St. Louis Duffers

PostSubject: Re: Chris Ivory RB JAC   Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:58 am

I think they will trade him which is why he was signed. I like him but as much as I would hate to see him leave the Saints it would be best for his career if he had more of a shot at playing time somewhere else.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Chris Ivory RB JAC   Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:29 am

I'm hoping this gets done. Would help my squad a lot

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Chris Ivory RB JAC   Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:07 am

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
I'm hoping this gets done. Would help my squad a lot

You selfish bastard! LOL

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Chris Ivory RB JAC   Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:19 am

Definitely would be good news for Ivory. He deserves a shot!

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Chris Ivory RB JAC   Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:29 pm

I went after this guy pretty hard in a couple leagues where he was an RFA, no luck. Whiff.

Back to top Go down
New Berlin Blitzkrieg

PostSubject: Re: Chris Ivory RB JAC   Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:21 pm

He was definitely a decent buy-low during the 2012 season if you found yourself competing in a league where the Ivory owner wasn't sitting on him in hopes for just this type of opportunity. Ivory becoming a dependable fantasy asset is no sure thing, of course, but I'd say now is the time to make your play for him. Once traded, his value will inflate to ridiculous levels... warranted or not. But, then again, none of this is news.

Ivory is alright... just my .02...

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Chris Ivory RB JAC   Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:53 pm

To the Jets for a 4th.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Chris Ivory RB JAC   Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:56 pm

Glad he was able to escape the Saints purgatory!!!

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Chris Ivory RB JAC   Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:30 am

Glad this went down

Back to top Go down
Carolina Werewolves

PostSubject: Re: Chris Ivory RB JAC   Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:01 am

The Jets made the right move here.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Chris Ivory RB JAC   Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:25 am

I have all 3 jets RB's now (in 1 league) not sure if thats good or bad???

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Chris Ivory RB JAC   Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:07 am

Yeah, that's bad MMMKKAAAAY!!!!

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Chris Ivory RB JAC   Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:38 am

Don't listen to these fools. Jets running backs will quietly finish right inside the top 20. Looks like that guy will by Ivory this season.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Chris Ivory RB JAC   Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:05 am

Hey, I like Ivory and he may finish in the top 20, but that entire organization from top to bottom is a trainwreck!!!

Back to top Go down
Wyoming Headhunters

PostSubject: Re: Chris Ivory RB JAC   Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:04 pm

(RotoWire) Ivory left Wednesday's practice with a tight hamstring, the New York Post reports. Analysis: The hamstring had been bothering Ivory, who returned to practice Monday, but evidently it tightened up again Wednesday. While Ivory's injury doesn't seem particularly major, he came to the Jets with promise, given his physical style or running, tempered by injury concerns. If taking the cautious approach now enables him to get -- and stay -- fully healthy, then he remains the favorite to secure the Jets' No. 1 RB assignment, however

this dudes hype is tarded. He is always broken..

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Chris Ivory RB JAC   Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:14 pm

There is always something wrong with this guy... And even if he stays healthy he is still on the Jets so I wouldn't expect much from him as far as fantasy output... its too bad, I like his talent...

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Chris Ivory RB JAC   Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:36 pm

He must work out with Ryan Matthews

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Chris Ivory RB JAC   Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:44 am

Quote :
New York Jets RB Chris Ivory left the Week 3 game against the Buffalo Bills due to a hamstring injury. Analysis: Ivory simply can't stay healthy. Meanwhile, Bilal Powell topped 100 yards and looks to be solidifying his hold on the Jets' gig. He may not be as dynamic as Ivory, but he's definitely more durable. So, apparently, is wet toilet tissue.
Hope people sold "high."

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Chris Ivory RB JAC   Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:43 am

Quote :
The New York Jets might not have the services of Chris Ivory for some time. ESPNNewYork.com's Rich Cimini reported Monday that the Jets are "not expecting a quick rebound" after Ivory re-injured his hamstring during Sunday's 27-20 win over the Buffalo Bills. It is the same hamstring Ivory hurt on the first day of training camp, but the strain is in a different spot. The initial hamstring injury wiped out a good portion of his training camp, and the Jets are prepared for a similar absence this time around.
No reason to rush him back with Powell doing so decently either.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Chris Ivory RB JAC   Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:35 am

Quote :
Ivory (general medical condition) remains in the hospital Monday and is going through a battery of tests, Adam Schefter of ESPN reports. Analysis: It appears that doctors are still attempting to pin down what exactly is afflicting Ivory. Until said tests are complete and a diagnosis is known, he seems destined to stay hospitalized, which could impact his ability to play this Sunday at San Diego. As long as Ivory is sidelined, T.J. Yeldon will handle the bulk of the touches out of the Jaguars' backfield.

Mystical medical conditions are fucking terrifying. I hope he gets some answers soon.

Back to top Go down
MobTown Ravens

PostSubject: Re: Chris Ivory RB JAC   Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:54 am

Picked up Ivory, had a big week last week, so with LF out again, might be a steal...and against Indy this week.

Back to top Go down
http://www.gomariposa.org/
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: Chris Ivory RB JAC   Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:02 am

Jax is saying they are going to rest 4nette so if there was ever a week to comfortably start Ivory then it would be here in Week 7

Back to top Go down
Manhattan Beach Patriots

PostSubject: Re: Chris Ivory RB JAC   Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:13 am

I drafted Fournette and because of his foot injury history in college, I also drafted Ivory just for this reason as a handcuff. I was hoping Fournette would be well enough to play, but Ivory has the chance to prove himself today. Hoping for the best.

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: Chris Ivory RB JAC   Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:21 am

4nette has been ruled out it is the Ivory show

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: Chris Ivory RB JAC   Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:28 am

Just traded for Ivory this week on the only team I have Fournette. If I can get 75% of LFs production, I'll be ecstatic

Back to top Go down
MobTown Ravens

PostSubject: Re: Chris Ivory RB JAC   Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:05 pm

Well it turned out to be the Yeldon show as he ran 9x for 122 yards compared to Ivory's 17/47...never fails!
I've had Yeldon on the bench in another league all season..

Back to top Go down
http://www.gomariposa.org/
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: Chris Ivory RB JAC   Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:15 pm

I just dropped him a day ago (Yeldon).. and I called it before the game, I said Yeldon would have a performance cause of it..

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Chris Ivory RB JAC   Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:12 am

Ivory was not the guy. Glad I own zero shares of him and wasn't intrigued to put him in any lineup.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Chris Ivory RB JAC   Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:16 am

Polk High Panthers wrote:
I just dropped him a day ago (Yeldon).. and I called it before the game, I said Yeldon would have a performance cause of it..

Um, yeah, sorry about that. I should have kept my glee about dropping Yeldon to myself. May have helped push you to giving him the boot.

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: Chris Ivory RB JAC   Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:48 am

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Polk High Panthers wrote:

Um, yeah, sorry about that.   I should have kept my glee about dropping Yeldon to myself.  May have helped push you to giving him the boot.

I had been looking for a reason to drop his roster clogging ass, hearing you did it gave me the go ahead I needed but that move had needed to be done for a while. Only difference is maybe if I had held a few more days I coulda squeezed a late pick out of his ass but it’s 4nette’s show, Yeldon’s got no value

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Ivory RB JAC   

Back to top Go down

Chris Ivory RB JAC
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: