Jefferson, A.J. ARI CB ------------ 1

Chancellor, Kam SEA S ----------- 4
Nelson, Reggie CIN S ------------- 2
Polamalu, Troy PIT S -------------- 2
Wilson, Adrian ARI S -------------- 1

Total: 120 / 125

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Colorado Screaming Eagles Press Room   Mon May 21, 2012 6:42 pm

Auction Draft Questionnaire (Post Draft)

Overall strategy
1. What was your initial approach going into the Auction Draft?
I set a budget before the auction for each spot on my roster. I wanted to follow my budget and adjust it as necessary after each bid I made and player I won.

2. Did you end up sticking to your initial draft strategy?
For the most part. The maximum I wanted to spend on my QB was $150 but I decided to go higher when I logged onto the site for the first time and there were already 4 QB's at $150. I ended up spending $180, but I easily made that up from winning Gronkowski for $105 when by budget was at $150.

3. How did you divide your spending on Offense and Defense? Any additional strategies here?
$700 for Offense and $290 for Defense. Even though Roster Wars has an even scoring system, I knew that everyone would spend the majority of their loot on Offensive players as I have experienced in the past.

4. Any observations about the other owner’s approaches in the Auction Draft? (Good, Bad, Ugly, Surprising)
I didn't find anything surprising. All of the owners here seem to be very capable of running a team. Some people were shocked to see the Degenerates come out of the gate swinging, but I think they will do a lot better than people expect. What surprised me overall was that a staggering 27 WR's went for $50 or more.

5. What was your biggest “oh shit” moment of the draft?
I put $27 on Brandon Flowers and realized it wasn't in my budget. It made my ass pucker for a solid hour until the Eternals out bid me. Thanks for saving my ass Andy.

Reflecting on your spending
6. How did the Auction go compared to your expectations and your previous experiences?
The Auction went way better for me than I had expected. I didn't find myself in very many auction battles. I also found myself getting players for a lot less than I had expected to pay. A lot of times you hear the advise of "Don't overspend," or "Look for the bargains." I have tried that in the past and it hasn't worked very well for me. Going into this auction I wanted to be aggressive but still stick to my budget and I think that worked out in my favor.

7. How happy are you with how you drafted? Where do you think you overspent?
I am very excited with how I drafted. I don't think that I overspent in any areas and I don't think that I underspent in any areas either. I feel like it was an all around solid auction.

8. Was there a player you missed out on and thought you would own before the draft?
Nope banana in tux

9. Who was the one guy on your team that you couldn’t live without and had to have on your team?
1a: Aaron Rodgers. 1b: Rob Gronkowski. That plan worked to a T.

10. Who was, in your opinion, the greatest steal on your team?
That is too hard to say, there are a hand full.
1. Rob Gronkowski for $105. All of the pre-draft hype of spending $200 and he went for an easy $105.
2. Calais Campbell for $35. A top, young DE that should remain elite for years to come. I had my proxy set for $75 and fully expected to spend the majority of it.
3. Marshawn Lynch for $86. Top RB's usually go for a Kings Ransom and I was surprised to see I could find one for sub $100 after the elite 3 went for over $125.
4. Eric Decker for $35. Ended up being the #31 highest WR but it would not surprise me a bit if he finished within the top 10 with Payton Manning throwing to him.
5. Anquan Boldin for $9. Man are you guys afraid of older players. This guy is a solid WR #3 for another year or two.
6. Curtis Lofton for $25. A stud LB for nearly LB #3 money. There are 5 LB's for over $50 That are in Lofton's point range.
7. Shonn Greene for $25. This isn't far off but he was the 25th highest paid RB. I have strong doubts he finishes 25 or worse.
8. Tim Hightower for $2. Here's hoping he takes the #1 job back.

Assessing your squad
11. What draft grade would you give yourself (A, B, C, or D)?
A Freakin Plus!

12. What are your overall thoughts on your team?
Championship!

13. Who are the 3 key players to your franchise?
1. Aaron Rodgers
2. Rob Gronkowski
3. Eli Manning

14. What do you perceive to be your team’s greatest weakness?
I put a lot of faith into Eric Decker(Payton Manning), Brandon Lloyd(Tom Brady), and Anquan Boldin(who gives a shit if he is old). If I am incorrect about them, then my WR's will be pretty bad. I don't have any depth in my RB's but that isn't much of a worry. My biggest worry to this point is the strength of my LB's. I think it will be important in Roster Wars to have depth for starting LB's and mine might not be up to standards.

15. What is the best (most Depth) position on your team?
I don't have one position that has more depth than another position, but if I had to pick one it would probably be one of my weaker positions in my WR's. If some of these WR's pan out then they should be pretty deep.

16. What are 3 things to watch for, out of your team in 2012?
1. My team, just like any other, will have to stay healthy. One injury to the wrong guy could bring this house of cards tumbling to the ground.
2. My team isn't going to overwhelm you from the usual RB, WR, or LB positions, but watch out for my sneaky points with my TE's, DT's, DE's and S's.
3. Watch out for trade offers cuz they're a comin.

17. What record would you predict for your team for 2012?
Un-Freakin-Defeated!

18. What record would you predict for your team in the year 2015?
I have no idea. I might only have 2 of the same players by then.

Dealing with the competition
19. Which other team was the biggest pain in your ass?
Everyone played pretty nice so I don't really have any complaints. Vince took London Fletcher from me with 4 minutes left, but he can have that old sack of shit.

20. Who was your MVP (Best Pick) of the draft?
Uhm? Maybe Aaron Rodgers? rainbow banana

21. Who do you feel has the strongest team right now?
I would be a fool to say it isn't the Colorado Screaming Eagles.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Colorado Screaming Eagles Press Room   Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:02 pm

Dropped Jefferson, A.J. ARI CB (1 Year)
Acquired Blackburn, Chase NYG LB

Deduct $5 WB's

* 5WB was deducted by RWC

-5 WB's

recorded by Vince

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Colorado Screaming Eagles Press Room   Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:22 pm

Colorado Screaming Eagles gave up:
Lewis, Dion PHI RB

Minnesota Eternals gave up:
Salas, Greg STL WR
$10.00 War Bucks

+10 WB's

recorded by Vince

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Colorado Screaming Eagles Press Room   Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:53 pm

Osweiler, Brock DEN QB

St. Louis Duffers gave up:
$5.00 War Bucks

+5 WB's

recorded by Vince

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Colorado Screaming Eagles Press Room   Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:59 am

Colorado Screaming Eagles gave:
Lynch, Marshawn SEA RB

Wyoming Headhunters gave:
Williams, DeAngelo CAR RB
Jackson, Vincent TBB WR
Year 2014 Round 1 Draft Pick from Wyoming Headhunters

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Colorado Screaming Eagles Press Room   Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:05 pm

Jeffery, Alshon CHI WR
Salas, Greg STL WR
Year 2013 Round 1 Draft Pick from Colorado Screaming Eagles
Year 2013 Round 2 Draft Pick from Colorado Screaming Eagles
Year 2014 Round 1 Draft Pick from Colorado Screaming Eagles
Year 2014 Round 1 Draft Pick from Wyoming Headhunters

Utah Spazz gave up:
Green, A.J. CIN WR

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Colorado Screaming Eagles Press Room   Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:03 pm

Jackson, Vincent TBB WR;
McClain, Rolando OAK LB;
Polamalu, Troy PIT S;
Year 2015 Round 1 Draft Pick from Colorado Screaming Eagles;
Year 2014 Round 2 Draft Pick from Colorado Screaming Eagles;
Year 2015 Round 2 Draft Pick from Colorado Screaming Eagles;
Year 2013 Round 3 Draft Pick from Colorado Screaming Eagles;
Year 2014 Round 3 Draft Pick from Colorado Screaming Eagles;
Year 2013 Round 4 Draft Pick from Colorado Screaming Eagles;
Year 2014 Round 4 Draft Pick from Colorado Screaming Eagles;
Year 2013 Round 5 Draft Pick from Colorado Screaming Eagles;
$100.00 War Bucks

Florida Chaetomorpha gave up:
Graham, Jimmy NOS TE

-100 WB's

recorded by Vince

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Colorado Screaming Eagles Press Room   Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:04 pm

Screaming Eagles gave up:
Williams, DeAngelo CAR RB
Keller, Dustin NYJ TE
$10.00 in blind bidding

Spazz gave up:
McGahee, Willis DEN RB
Clemons, Chris SEA DE
Hall, Leon CIN CB

-10 WB's

recorded by Vince

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Colorado Screaming Eagles Press Room   Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:25 pm

Screaming Eagles have acquired Dreessen, Joel DEN TE

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Colorado Screaming Eagles Press Room   Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:01 am

Screaming Eagles gave up:
Wilson, Russell SEA QB

Wyoming Headhunters gave up:
Tebow, Tim NYJ QB
$10.00 War Bucks

+10 WB's

recorded by Vince

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Colorado Screaming Eagles Press Room   Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:25 am

The Colorado Screaming Eagles have placed Kicker Randy Bullock of the Houston Texans on Injured Reserve.

Please credit 1 year.
Total: 118 years

In order to fill the void left by Randy Bullock, the Colorado Screaming Eagles are pleased to announce they have added rookie Kicker Justin Tucker of the Baltimore Ravens.

Total: 119 years

* Processed by RWC

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Colorado Screaming Eagles Press Room   Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:04 am

The Colorado Screaming Eagles have placed Wide Receiver Nick Toon of the New Orleans Saints on Injured Reserve.

Please credit 1 year.
Total: 118 years

In order to fill the void left by Nick Toon, the Colorado Screaming Eagles are pleased to announce they have added Wide Receiver Braylon Edwards of the Seattle Seahawks.

Total: 119 years

* Processed by RWC

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Colorado Screaming Eagles Press Room   Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:56 pm

Week 1

Following his week 1 victory over the Las Vegas Degenerates, team owner Shawn Wieber of the Colorado Screaming Eagels spoke with the press to discuss the first game. "We are happy to get our first win under our belt," he began. "But this wasn't exactly the level of play I expected to see after putting this team together," he continued. "We finished a solid 35 points lower than what we want to see on a weekly basis."

When asked his biggest shock of the week for his team, he replied, "The biggest shock for me, is that we went with a 4 wide set and didn't get a single touchdown in the books from the entire set. We originally believed that our starting 4 guys would be able to put up a minimum of 2 touchdowns a week, but that just wasn't the case this week. Hopefully we can get that aspect of our game turned around rather quickly."

When asked about the defensive side of the ball, he had this to say, "On the defensive side of the ball, we felt that our Linebackers could possibly be our achilles heel, and their performance this week was discouraging to say the least. Hopefully we can have a healthy James Harrison in our lineup to wreak havoc on oppossing offenses from here on out. If he can't get back on the field, we may have to start looking into more Nickle and Dime packages to even out the lack of talent there."

After the question was asked why he had such stern words after a win, his response was simple. "We strive to be the greatest, and we are disappointed that there were 6 teams in our Conference that outscored us this week. Four teams had a better Offense, and five teams had a better Defense. That is just unexceptable for this franchise."

People close to the organization have seen these grades given from the team.

Week 1 Grades:
Overall: C
Offense: C
Defense: C

On The Good Side:
QB Aaron Rodgers
TE Jimmy Graham
TE Rob Gronkowski
DT Ahtyba Rubin
DE JJ Watt

Doing What's Expected:
RB Shonn Greene
WR Roddy White
DE Chris Clemons
S Kam Chancellor
S Reggie Nelson

Didn't Get It Done:
QB Eli Manning
WR Eric Decker
WR AJ Green
WR Brandon Lloyd
PK Dan Bailey
DT Domata Peko
DE Calais Campbell
LB Curtis Lofton

Pathetic Performance:
RB Willis McGahee
LB Joe Mays (Fill In For James Harrison's Pussy Ass)
LB Brian Urlacher
CB Antoine Winfield

Pleasant Surprise From The Pine:
WR Anquan Boldin
TE Martellus Bennett
PK Justin Tucker
DE Derek Wolfe (R)
LB Michael Boley
CB Tim Jennings
CB Leon Hall

From an Owner that isn't afraid to make some trades, it will be interesting to see if these grades have any relevance for the future of the team.

Until next week, this is the Assosiated Press reporting.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Colorado Screaming Eagles Press Room   Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:05 pm

Week 2

The Colorado Screaming Eagles are 2-0. That is something that only 4 other teams in the Dastardly Dozen can say. Week 2 saw a great performance from the Screaming Eagles, with a point total of 388 that was good enough for the highest score of the week. It is clear that Owner Shawn Wieber is much happier with the performance of his team from a week ago. Even though there were a lot of players that were on the top of their game, there is room for improvement from a lot of the players such as Aaron Rodgers that only scored 9.86 points in week 2. It is highly unlikely that all of the Screaming Eagles players will all click on a single week, but week 2 was a good sign of what is expected of the franchise after the harsh words from the Owner following their week 1 victory.

With a strong core of players on offense, the Scraming Eagles only changed one player in their starting lineup in week 2. Shonn Greene was benched in favor of Martellus Bennett that had a strong showing in week 1. This proved to be a good move as Shonn Greene was facing off against a stingy Steelers defense that caused an injury to Greene early in the game, limiting him to only 2.3 points on the day. Furthoremore, Bennett experienced another solid outing tallying 21.72 points helping the Screaming Eagles to victory. AJ Green picked up the first touchdown of the season for the receivers this season, while Roddy White hauled in a touchdown on Monday night, leaving the Screaming Eagles two touchdowns between 8 starts at Wide Receiver this season. The three headed monster that the team calls their Tight Ends helped the Screaming Eagles to a fairly impressive offensive showing in week 2. An offense that lead the conference in week 2, and ranks #1 on the season.

Once again without star Linebacker James Harrison, the Screaming Eagles tried to increase their performance on the defensive side of the ball by changing their scheme from a 5-3-3 to a 6-1-4. Using a defensive alignment that only utilizes a single linebacker isn't something that Roster Wars witnesses very often, but the Screaming Eagles were trying to utilize their strengths. The team placed linebackers Brian Urlacher and Joe Mays on the bench, and started rookie defensive end Derek Wolfe and safety Adrian Wilson in their place. It was a reasonable effort from the team, but one that proved to be ineffective. Urlacher finished the game with 13 points while Joe Mays finished with 8 points, for a total of 21 points. Conversly, Wolfe finished the game with 0 points while Adrian Wilson finished with only 5 points. The defensive alignment change provided a loss of 16 points. The low game scores from these four players only further demonstrates why the team is hoping for a quick turnaround from James Harrisson's injury that will surely provide a boost to the defense. A defense that already ranks #5 in the conference this season. The Screaming Eagles defense saw 6 teams in the conference with a better score in week 2.

Shown below are Week 2 grades that have been released from the team.

Week 2 Grades
Overall: B
Offense: A
Defense: C

On The Good Side:
QB Eli Manning
RB Willis McGahee
WR Roddy White
TE Jimmy Graham
TE Rob Gronkowski
TE Martellus Bennett
PK Justin Tucker
DE Calais Campbell
DE JJ Watt
CB Tim Jennings

Doing What's Expected:
WR AJ Green
WR Brandon Lloyd
LB Curtis Lofton
S Kam Chancellor

Didn't Get It Done:
WR Eric Decker
DT Domata Peko

Pathetic Performance:
QB Aaron Rodgers
DT Ahtyba Rubin
DE Chris Clemons
DE Derek Wolfe (R)
S Reggie Nelson
S Adrian Wilson

Pleasant Performance From The Pine:
LB Michael Boley
CB Antoine Winfield
CB Leon Hall

Until next week, this is the Assosiated Press reporting.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Colorado Screaming Eagles Press Room   Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:27 pm

The Colorado Screaming Eagles have released Wide Receiver Jabar Gaffney, and come to terms with Free Agent Corberback Asante Samuel of the Atlanta Falcons on a one year contract.

-----------------------------------------------------
acquired Samuel, Asante ATL CB for $0.00
dropped Gaffney, Jabar FA* WR

Cost: 0WB's

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Colorado Screaming Eagles Press Room   Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:52 am

The Colorado Screaming Eagles are always looking towards the future and have traded away Running Back Willis McGahee of the Denver Broncos, Wide Receiver Anquan Boldin of the Baltimore Ravens, and Wide Receiver Chris Givens of the St. Louis Rams for the young, dynamic Wide Receiver Torrey Smith of the Baltimore Ravens. The Screaming Eagles Brass is hoping that Smith will improve his numbers from the first two games of the season and become the player that everyone was expecting him to become during the off-season.

----------------------------------------------
McGahee, Willis DEN RB
Boldin, Anquan BAL WR
Givens, Chris STL WR

New Mexico Mad Clowns gave up:
Smith, Torrey BAL WR

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Colorado Screaming Eagles Press Room   Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:50 am

The Colorado Screaming Eagles provided another blockbuster trade yesterday. This trade included three major contributors to the success of the team, as well as two key roll players. The starting trio of Tight End Martellus Bennett, Defensive End Chris Clemons, and Cornerback Tim Jennings, along with the two role players, New York Giants Linebackers Michael Boley and Chase Blackburn, were sent packing to the Las Vegas Degenerates early on Thursday.

No one saw this move coming, since the team was so happy with the development of all five of the players that seemed to be an important factor in the Screaming Eagles success. Even though the five players will be sadly missed by the team, they were extremely ecstatic to bring in what they believe to be the best defensive player in all of football in Defensive End Jason Pierre-Paul. Opposing offenses will be shivering when they look on the other side of the ball and they see Pierre-Paul on the line right beside Defensive Ends JJ Watt and Calais Campbell. There is no doubt about it, this will be an exciting trio of Defensive Ends to watch for the next 5 years.

The Degenerates also sent EJ Henderson to the Screaming Eagles, but he is not expected to stay on the roster for very long.

-----------------------------------------------
Bennett, Martellus NYG TE;
Clemons, Chris SEA DE;
Blackburn, Chase NYG LB;
Boley, Michael NYG LB;
Jennings, Tim CHI CB

Las Vegas Degenerates gave up:
Pierre-Paul, Jason NYG DE;
Henderson, E.J. MIN LB

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Colorado Screaming Eagles Press Room   Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:37 pm

The Colorado Screaming Eagles have come to terms with Buffalo Bills Running Back Tashard Choice, Denver Broncos Safety Rahim Moore, and Denver Broncos Defensive Tackle Kevin Vickerson, all on a one year contract.

--------------------------------------------------------
acquired Choice, Tashard BUF RB
acquired Moore, Rahim DEN S
acquired Vickerson, Kevin DEN DT

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Colorado Screaming Eagles Press Room   Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:37 pm

Colorado Screaming Eagles dropped Hightower, Tim FA* RB
and acquired Smith, Sean MIA CB for $0.00

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Colorado Screaming Eagles Press Room   Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:46 pm

The Colorado Screaming Eagles have come to terms with Atlanta Falcons Cornerback Dunta Robinson on a one year contract.

acquired Robinson, Dunta ATL CB

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Colorado Screaming Eagles Press Room   Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:11 pm

The Colorado Screaming Eagles have come to terms with Arizona Cardinals Running Back William Powell and Kansas City Chiefs Quarterback Brady Quinn. Both on a one year contract.

acquired Powell, William ARI RB for $10.00
acquired Quinn, Brady KCC QB for $0.00

dropped Keisel, Brett PIT DE
dropped Heyward, Cameron PIT DE

Cost: 20WB's

processed by RWC

-20 WB's

recorded by Vince

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Colorado Screaming Eagles Press Room   Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:49 am

The Colorado Screaming Eagles have restructured the contracts of New York Jets Running Back Shonn Greene and Dallas Cowboys Place Kicker Dan Bailey for two year contracts. A slow start to the season has forced the team to re-evaluate the contracts of both players and the team has decided to terminate one of the three years on each of their contracts.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 contract year reduction for Greene, Shonn NYJ RB for $5.00
1 contract year reduction for Bailey, Dan DAL PK for $5.00

Cost: 10WB's

WB balance: $80

processed by RWC

-10 WB's

recorded by Vince

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Colorado Screaming Eagles Press Room   Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:46 pm

The Colorado Screaming Eagles have come to terms with Arizona Cardinals Linebacker O'Brien Schofield on a one year contract.

acquired Schofield, O'Brien ARI LB for $0.00

Back to top Go down
Omega City Legends

PostSubject: Re: Colorado Screaming Eagles Press Room   Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:39 am

Please post all transactions including war bucks.

Colorado Screaming Eagles gave up
Edwards, Braylon SEA WR;Henderson, E.J. MIN LB; $15.00 in blind bidding
Minnesota Eternals gave up Jones, Jacoby BAL WR;Massaquoi, Mohamed CLE WR

-15 WB's

recorded by Vince

AUDITED on 10/17

WB total 65

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Colorado Screaming Eagles Press Room   Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:56 pm

Colorado Screaming Eagles dropped None
and acquired Crabtree, Tom GBP TE for $0.00

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Colorado Screaming Eagles Press Room   Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:37 pm

The Colorado Screaming Eagles have made another trade today, once again with the Minnesota Eternals. This one included a promising young Running Back in Robert Turbin of the Seattle Seahawks. In return the Minnesota Eternals sent Wide Receivers Andrew Hawkins of the Cincinnati Bengals and Brandon Gibson of the St. Louis Rams over to the Screaming Eagles. The Screaming Eagles have taken another hit at the Running Back position, but they are hopeful that they can keep a steady pace with their 5 Wide formation each week.

Turbin, Robert SEA RB

Minnesota Eternals gave up:
Gibson, Brandon STL WR;
Hawkins, Andrew CIN WR

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Colorado Screaming Eagles Press Room   Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:19 am

Colorado Screaming Eagles dropped None
and acquired Brown, Sheldon CLE CB for $0.00

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Colorado Screaming Eagles Press Room   Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:29 pm

Colorado Screaming Eagles deactivate Mays, Joe DEN LB. Good riddance.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Colorado Screaming Eagles Press Room   Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:58 am

Colorado Screaming Eagles deactivate Schofield, O'Brien ARI LB.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Colorado Screaming Eagles Press Room   Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:22 pm

The Colorado Screaming Eagles have come to terms with Tampa Bay Cornerback Leonard Johnson on a one year contract.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Colorado Screaming Eagles Press Room   Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:06 pm

The Colorado Screaming Eagles have come to terms with Denver Running back Lance Ball on a one year contract.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Colorado Screaming Eagles Press Room   Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:49 am

The Colorado Screaming Eagles have come to terms with Pittsburgh Wide Receiver Plaxico Burress on a one year contract. In order to make room for this move, the team decided to let go of Buffalo Running Back Tashard Choice.

Dropped: Choice, Tashard BUF RB
Acquired: Burress, Plaxico PIT WR

Cost: 5 WB's
Total: 75 WB's

processed by RWC. 5WB deducted for Choice's contract.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Colorado Screaming Eagles Press Room   Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:40 pm

The Colorado Screaming Eagles are excited to name their opponent in the second round of World War 1.

It is an honor to be playing among 3 other teams that we believe are worthy of the World War 1 crown. Any of these 3 teams would be a great opponent, but there is only one team that will be targeted this week. The Screaming Eagles are in Roster Wars because it is the best league with the best owners. That is why the Screaming Eagles want to play the best, and are here to do just that.

The Colorado Screaming Eagles are pleased to announce that they are calling out the England Dragons!

Good luck Jon!

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Colorado Screaming Eagles Press Room   Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:05 am

I accept your challenge, Sir and will fight with tooth and nail to defeat the Damn Eagles! kung fu

Noticed my squad's a little banged up, huh...? sweat

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Colorado Screaming Eagles Press Room   Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:36 am

The Colorado Screaming Eagles have come to terms with Jacksonville Running Back Montell Owens on a one year contract. In order to make room for this move, the team decided to let go of Cleveland Wide Receiver Mohamed Massaquoi.

Dropped: Massaquoi, Mohamed CLE WR
Acquired: Owens, Montell JAC RB

Cost: 5 WB's
Total: 70 WB's

processed by RWC. 5WB deducted.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Colorado Screaming Eagles Press Room   Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:19 pm

25WB credited and 625 yards removed per section K.4

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Colorado Screaming Eagles Press Room   Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:53 pm

5WB awarded for League MVP, JJ Watt
5WB awarded for WR of the Year, AJ Green
5WB awarded for TE of the Year, Rob Gronkowski
5WB awarded for DE of the Year, JJ Watt
------------------------------------------------------

20WB awarded total

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Colorado Screaming Eagles Press Room   Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:43 am

The Colorado Screaming Eagles made their first trade of 2013, trading with the Florida Chaetomorpha. This was a huge deal as the Screaming Eagles gave up nearly all of their money to acquire one single player. No, it wasn't Ricky Williams, but it was a very similar type of deal. This deal included Doug Martin. A running back that had an extraordinary rookie year in 2012.

In order to land Martin, the Screaming Eagles sent 250 War backs and a package of 3 draft picks that include a late 6th and 7th round pick as well as a 3rd round pick in 2015. I'm sure the team is hoping that pick will end up being the 3.12, but they shouldn't hold their breath. The Screaming Eagles look to have addressed the greatest position of need on their offense after a season in which the team's only start-able Running Back was Shonn Greene.

The biggest question that remains after this trade, is how the team will field a competitive defense without much currency to work with.

Year 2013 Draft Pick 6.10
Year 2013 Draft Pick 7.10
Year 2015 Round 3 Draft Pick from Colorado Screaming Eagles
$250.00 in blind bidding

Martin, Doug TBB RB

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Colorado Screaming Eagles Press Room   Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:26 pm

The Colorado Screaming Eagles have come to terms with their best player, JJ Watt, on a contract extension. Watt's contact will increase from a 4 year deal, to a 5 year deal. The team spent 20 of their remaining 65 War Bucks, leaving the team with only 45 War Bucks. That is 25 War Bucks less than what the team ended the season with in 2012. Hopefully the team will end their spending spree and find a way to fill out the rest of their roster before the start of the 2013 campaign.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Colorado Screaming Eagles Press Room   Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:12 am

The Screaming Eagles are retaining six restricted free agents that were not pursued by other teams. These players include,

TE - Joel Dreesen, DEN
TE - Tom Crabtree, TB

DT - Kevin Vickerson, DEN

CB - Leon Hall, CIN
CB - Leonard Johnson, TB
CB - Dunta Robinson, KC

processed by RWC

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Colorado Screaming Eagles Press Room   Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:18 pm

The Screaming Eagles have given up 10 War Bucks for 3 bench players. This was a trade with the Outlaws for a defensive tackle and two linebackers. It is doubtful that any of these players will make an impact on such a loaded roster.

$10.00 in blind bidding

Devils Tower Outlaws gave up:
Williams, Kevin MIN DT
Phillips, Shaun SDC LB
Smith, Will NOS LB

War Buck Balance: 20 WB's

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Colorado Screaming Eagles Press Room   Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:41 pm

The Screaming Eagles are saddened with their most recent transaction of releasing Tim Tebow. The team wishes him luck in his new career, whatever that may be.

The drop of Tebow was free of charge and the Screaming Eagles are looking forward to the circus leaving town.

Colorado Screaming Eagles drop:
Tim Tebow for $0.00

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Colorado Screaming Eagles Press Room   Mon May 06, 2013 10:54 am

Without a single draft pick to their name prior to the 2013 Roster Wars draft, the Screaming Eagles aggressively pursued trades in order to find young players to add to their roster. In order to make these trades happen, the Screaming Eagles had to let go of two of their best defensive players, along with a draft pick.

The Screaming Eagles traded away Curtis Lofton, Kam Chancellor, and a 5th round pick in 2014 in return for Rey Maualuga, Kavell Conner and two draft picks the team used to draft Arizona Cardinals Linebacker Kevin Minter and Philadelphia Eagles Tight End Zach Ertz.

It was difficult for the team to lose play makers like Lofton and Chancellor, but they are extremely excited to see what Minter and Ertz can bring to the table. Interesting enough, the team may find itself starting Maualuga on a weekly basis. It would serve the team better if they could find a better starter than Maualuga.

Lofton, Curtis NOS LB

Atlanta Africans gave up:
Conner, Kavell IND LB
Maualuga, Rey CIN LB
Year 2013 Draft Pick 2.08
Year 2013 Draft Pick 5.08

Chancellor, Kam SEA S
Year 2013 Draft Pick 5.08
Year 2014 Round 5 Draft Pick from Colorado Screaming Eagles

Sanibel Gadabouts gave up:
Year 2013 Draft Pick 3.12

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Colorado Screaming Eagles Press Room   Wed May 22, 2013 11:14 pm

Brian Urlacher has retired after spending his entire one year career in Roster Wars as a part of the Colorado Screaming Eagles franchise. The team is saddened by the loss of such a great player and leader, and the team will struggle to find a respectable replacement to fill the void Urlacher is leaving behind. Urlacher had one year remaining on his two year deal, but the team will regain the contract year without charge.

Colorado Screaming Eagles drop:
Brian Urlacher for $0.00

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Colorado Screaming Eagles Press Room   Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:49 am

The Colorado Screaming Eagles would like to welcome the following 15 additions from the waiver wire:

RB - Mike James (R), TBB
RB - Stepfan Taylor (R), ARI
WR - Josh Morgan, WAS
WR - Ace Sanders (R), JAC
LB - Darryl Sharpton, HOU
LB - Mark Herzlich, NYG
LB - Keith Rivers, NYG
LB - Spencer Paysinger, NYG
LB - Gerald Hodges (R), MIN
CB - Derek Cox, SD
CB - DJ Hayden (R), OAK
S - Charles Woodson, OAK
S - Brandon Meriweather, WAS
S - Tyrann Mathieu (R), ARI
K - Shayne Graham, CLE

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Colorado Screaming Eagles Press Room   Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:23 am

The Screaming Eagles have added veteran linebacker Daryl Smith in hopes that he catches on with a team. Smith has recently been connected in the news with the Baltimore Ravens.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Colorado Screaming Eagles Press Room   Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:49 pm

The Screaming Eagles have made 4 trades within the last 35 days. It was a shock to see the team deal Eli Manning, but they are confident in the young second year pro, Brandon Weeden. After hearing that the team's linebackers were poo, the Screaming Eagles made it a priority to bring in some talent. That is exactly what they have done by acquiring both the young Navorro Bowman and ageless London Fletcher.

Here is a list of all of the players gained and lost over the last 35 days:

Gained:
Weeden, Brandon CLE QB
Campbell, Jason CLE QB

Dockett, Darnell ARI DE
Bowman, Navorro SFO LB
Fletcher, London WAS LB
Amukamara, Prince NYG CB
Bethea, Antoine IND S
Clemons, Chris MIA S

25 War Bucks

Lost:
Manning, Eli NYG QB
Greene, Shonn TEN RB
Pettis, Austin STL WR
Crabtree, Tom TBB TE
Bailey, Dan DAL PK

Wolfe, Derek DEN DE
Maualuga, Rey CIN LB
Rivers, Keith NYG LB
Hodges, Gerald MIN LB

Recent Transactions:
June 4th
Wolfe, Derek DEN DE

Utah Spazz gave up:
Bethea, Antoine IND S
Clemons, Chris MIA S

June 12th
Manning, Eli NYG QB
Crabtree, Tom TBB TE

Weeden, Brandon CLE QB
Campbell, Jason CLE QB
Dockett, Darnell ARI DE
Bowman, Navorro SFO LB
25 War Bucks

June 27th
Greene, Shonn TEN RB
Pettis, Austin STL WR
Bailey, Dan DAL PK
Maualuga, Rey CIN LB
Rivers, Keith NYG LB

Baja Beatniks gave up:
Fletcher, London WAS LB

July 2nd
Hodges, Gerald MIN LB

Devils Tower Outlaws gave up:
Amukamara, Prince NYG CB

War Buck Balance: 45 WB's

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Colorado Screaming Eagles Press Room   Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:28 am

The Screaming Eagles have agreed to 1 year contracts with the following players:

Morgan, Josh WAS WR
Moss, Santana WAS WR
Dreessen, Joel DEN TE
Graham, Shayne CLE PK
Vickerson, Kevin DEN DT
Boley, Michael FA LB
Hali, Tamba KCC LB
Hawthorne, David NOS LB
Paysinger, Spencer NYG LB
Smith, Daryl BAL LB
Amukamara, Prince NYG CB
Cox, Derek SDC CB
Hall, Leon CIN CB
Johnson, Leonard TBB CB
Robinson, Dunta KCC CB
Rodgers-Cromartie, Dominique DEN CB
Reed, Edward HOU S
Woodson, Charles OAK S

The team is still in negotiations with many of their other players:

James, Mike TBB RB (R)
Taylor, Stepfan ARI RB (R)
Sanders, Ace JAC WR (R)
Ertz, Zach PHI TE (R)
Herzlich, Mark NYG LB
Minter, Kevin ARI LB (R)
Sharpton, Darryl HOU LB
Hayden, D.J. OAK CB (R)
Clemons, Chris MIA S
Mathieu, Tyrann ARI S (R)
Meriweather, Brandon WAS S

processed by RWC

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Colorado Screaming Eagles Press Room   Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:05 pm

The Screaming Eagles have made another trade today. This time they gave up a handful of War Bucks and free agent rookie Stepfan Taylor in return for second year safety Tavon Wilson as well as a much needed backup for Doug Martin in BenJarvus Green-Ellis. Green-Ellis is expected to fill in only during a week 5 bye in which Doug Martin will get some rest. Depending on law firm's role with the Bengals this coming season, he could find himself making other spot starts for the Screaming Eagles as well.

Taylor, Stepfan ARI RB;
$15.00 War Bucks

Baja Beatniks gave up:
Green-Ellis, BenJarvus CIN RB;
Wilson, Tavon NEP S

War Buck Balance: 30 WB's

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colorado Screaming Eagles Press Room