HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch
x
x
x
x
x
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 
 

 Geno Smith QB NYG

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Winsted Psychos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2360

PostSubject: Re: Geno Smith QB NYG   Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:38 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Winsted Psychos wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Winsted Psychos wrote:
Is that an Ice Cream sandwich???

Go take a bite and find out.....  ROTFLMAO



Hell to the no......

Oh come on, enjoy a little bit of Geno.


I'd rather eat dog shit


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 23398

PostSubject: Re: Geno Smith QB NYG   Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:48 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Winsted Psychos wrote:
Is that an Ice Cream sandwich???

Go take a bite and find out.....  ROTFLMAO

ROTFLMAO


Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2773

PostSubject: Re: Geno Smith QB NYG   Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:34 am

Winsted Psychos wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Winsted Psychos wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Winsted Psychos wrote:
Is that an Ice Cream sandwich???

Go take a bite and find out.....  ROTFLMAO



Hell to the no......

Oh come on, enjoy a little bit of Geno.


I'd rather eat dog shit

    shitstorm

Come on now, Marshall was working with him in the off season...Should see a marked inimprovement. wink


Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 4424

PostSubject: Re: Geno Smith QB NYG   Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:01 pm

It's not like Cutler is stellar either.


Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3630

PostSubject: Re: Geno Smith QB NYG   Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:15 pm

San Francisco Golddiggers wrote:
It's not like Cutler is stellar either.

Very Ture...... Maybe Geno can do a little better actually having 2 good WR's for once i dont know


Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3831

PostSubject: Re: Geno Smith QB NYG   Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:40 pm

San Francisco Golddiggers wrote:
It's not like Cutler is stellar either.

As wonky as Cutler is, he is like Joe Fuckin' Montana compared to the bewildered Geno Smith. Geno can have a long career once he understands the merits of walking the sidelines and holding a clip board and putting in signals.

coffee


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 11024

PostSubject: Re: Geno Smith QB NYG   Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:48 pm

Right, as a Packer fan I have seen Cutler throw more picks in Lambeau than touchdowns. He has also thrown a bunch of touchdowns to us. Charles Woodson feasted on him.


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 11024

PostSubject: Re: Geno Smith QB NYG   Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:32 pm

Out 6-10 weeks with a broken jaw.


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 11024

PostSubject: Re: Geno Smith QB NYG   Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:37 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Out 6-10 weeks with a broken jaw.

Holy crap, it is because a teammate "Sucker Punched" him. Man.


Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2773

PostSubject: Re: Geno Smith QB NYG   Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:44 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Holy crap, it is because a teammate "Sucker Punched" him. Man.

WOW! So much for the "Red" jersey...First Cam now Geno.


Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6081

PostSubject: Re: Geno Smith QB NYG   Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:51 pm

Kinda disappointing as it seemed Geno was making a decent amount of good plays during camp


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 23398

PostSubject: Re: Geno Smith QB NYG   Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:56 pm

I want to see how the team disciplines some jerkoff 3rd stringer at best for taking their starting QB out....nice team unity everyone.


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 11024

PostSubject: Re: Geno Smith QB NYG   Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:01 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
I want to see how the team disciplines some jerkoff 3rd stringer at best for taking their starting QB out....nice team unity everyone.

They gave him his walking papers already.

Quote :
Jets waived LB IK Enemkpali.

Enemkpali has been waived after breaking Geno Smith's jaw in a locker-room brawl. Unbelievable, stunningly foolish behavior. A 2014 sixth-rounder, Enemkpali appeared in six games as a rookie, playing 40 snaps. It could be a while before he gets a second chance. CB Javier Arenas has taken Enemkpali's roster spot.


Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders
 
 
avatar

Posts : 20291

PostSubject: Re: Geno Smith QB NYG   Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:03 pm

This is the most Jets thing I've ever seen.


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 11024

PostSubject: Re: Geno Smith QB NYG   Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:06 pm

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
This is the most Jets thing I've ever seen.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Classic Jets. ROFL


Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5903

PostSubject: Re: Geno Smith QB NYG   Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:48 pm

Wow this is a crazy story


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 23398

PostSubject: Re: Geno Smith QB NYG   Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:06 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Minnesota Eternals wrote:
I want to see how the team disciplines some jerkoff 3rd stringer at best for taking their starting QB out....nice team unity everyone.

They gave him his walking papers already.

Quote :
Jets waived LB IK Enemkpali.

Enemkpali has been waived after breaking Geno Smith's jaw in a locker-room brawl. Unbelievable, stunningly foolish behavior. A 2014 sixth-rounder, Enemkpali appeared in six games as a rookie, playing 40 snaps. It could be a while before he gets a second chance. CB Javier Arenas has taken Enemkpali's roster spot.

Good. What a douchebag move and even though it's just Geno Smith, wouldn't doubt if a few of those crazy Jets fans are already having someone literate help them write death threats to this clown.

lol3


Back to top Go down
California Nightmare
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2567

PostSubject: Re: Geno Smith QB NYG   Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:07 pm

Bizarre.  you are crazy


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 23398

PostSubject: Re: Geno Smith QB NYG   Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:10 pm

If you see this man working at a Burger King near you sometime soon, make sure you think twice before complaining about your Whopper...



Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7148

PostSubject: Re: Geno Smith QB NYG   Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:38 pm

Fitzmagic time!


Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3587

PostSubject: Re: Geno Smith QB NYG   Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:38 pm

And after all Geno has done for this guy...winding the first string defense by keeping them on the field all game, letting guys like him get relief snaps. What an ungrateful jerk.


Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3630

PostSubject: Re: Geno Smith QB NYG   Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:51 pm

I was really hoping to see Geno play this year...... Oh well, I guess I we will see what he's got in October


Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3831

PostSubject: Re: Geno Smith QB NYG   Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:53 pm

Let it be a lesson, pay your debts and don't be a cheap jerkoff. Geno got what he earned a good smack in the gums, pity his jaw is as brittle as his ego.

I actually enjoyed this story ... laughing


Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2773

PostSubject: Re: Geno Smith QB NYG   Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:23 pm

Geno Smith = Broadway "Jaw" boxing


Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8119

PostSubject: Re: Geno Smith QB NYG   Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:02 pm



Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3831

PostSubject: Re: Geno Smith QB NYG   Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:08 pm

Kane County Goon Squad wrote:

laughing ... good one Pooney.

I thought he got a fist in the mouth, that dood looks like he took a hand grenade to the mouth.

cheers


Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2773

PostSubject: Re: Geno Smith QB NYG   Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:10 pm

@ Eric...And you thought the picture of my hand was Gross? sick laughing


Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 4424

PostSubject: Re: Geno Smith QB NYG   Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:41 pm

I can't wait till the whole story comes out. Right now the rumor is $600 that Geno owed.


Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6081

PostSubject: Re: Geno Smith QB NYG   Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:33 am

I cant hear the media talk about he Geno Smith getting punched one more time. UGH
Move on


Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3831

PostSubject: Re: Geno Smith QB NYG   Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:05 am

Fact is Geno is such a shit-can QB the Jets may be better off without him anyhow. Perhaps the GM and Coach can pony up the six bills for the now looking for work dood with the funky last name. The bes twould be if the players passed the hat in the clubhouse and raised like 10 times that amount ... lol ... that would send a clear and precise message to the brittle mouthed bitch of where he ranks in gang green land.

coffee ... just a view from my side of the desk.


Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8119

PostSubject: Re: Geno Smith QB NYG   Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:36 am



Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5548

PostSubject: Re: Geno Smith QB NYG   Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:57 am

I am having a tough time blaming IK the more that I'm hearing about this story. Ok, you should never punch a guy but, in the environment in which these guys play, I think that it's in the realm of things that could happen. If Geno only got a black eye or broken nose, this would be a non-story. But IK pulled out a UFC-type punch and busted Geno's jaw.

The latest seems to be that Geno was in IK's face, was poking him in the face, told IK that he wasn't going to pay, and asked IK what he was going to do about it. Well, we found out. IK broke his jaw. Sort of like daring a cop to arrest you, you're gonna go to the pokey.

It also seems as if the locker room may be behind IK and I'm beginning to think that Rex may have talked to a person or two before making the claim.

If the latest version is true I think that Geno will be out of the league by the end of the year. He's not a good enough player to deal with this BS.


Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3587

PostSubject: Re: Geno Smith QB NYG   Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:07 am

The only place I've read about this story is here, but if you taunt a guy and ask him what he's gonna do about it...you'd better be prepared for the possibility that he will show you.


Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders
 
 
avatar

Posts : 20291

PostSubject: Re: Geno Smith QB NYG   Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:08 am

Geno is a primadonna bitch.  Let's turn back time to 2013.  What did I have to say then on him?

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
Singapore Slings wrote:
Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
Deflecting blame onto his agent as his first official move can't be a good sign.

I feel the same way. Not the end of the world, but definitely a bad sign.

This is my first post in this thread:

Quote :
I don't like him as much as I want to. Listening to him speak he was adamant about being a pocket passer. He doesn't want to run. He doesn't want to be a dual threat. Apparently he frustrated his coaches because he'd pretty much refuse to run. That scares me.

The guy is a fucking primadonna and NOT a team player.  He's not going to pan out.  I'd stake my reputation on it.

Oh.

troll


Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws
 
 
avatar

Posts : 4777

PostSubject: Re: Geno Smith QB NYG   Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:17 am

Kane County Goon Squad wrote:

laughing Love that! There is no tougher athlete than a hockey player! 6-10 weeks? Geno is some kind of pussy!


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 23398

PostSubject: Re: Geno Smith QB NYG   Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:17 am

I think they're both pussies.

Don't borrow money from or to anyone. The fact that these two asshats are in the NFL and make THAT kind of money makes this even worse. Smith shouldn't have needed it, IK shouldn't give a shit about it and Smith shouldn't be such a shameless bag of dicks who doesn't quickly offer to reimburse IK for it....everything that happened as a result is the expected result of doing something dumb and in this case the stupidity was dialed up to an 8 because these pussies are extra dumb.

I'd be willing to bet both will be broke inside of 8 years. Just how it works.


Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders
 
 
avatar

Posts : 20291

PostSubject: Re: Geno Smith QB NYG   Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:20 am

I think it was more of the principle of the thing. IK wanted Geno to attend a camp he runs for kids that goes to benefit scholarships and charity. Bought him a plane ticket to go and everything. Geno lost a friend, tragic, and couldn't attend. IK reasonably wants to be reimbursed for the ticket, probably upset that he had promised those attending his camp that Geno was there and then had to disappoint them. He was probably pissed.

Geno decided to be a fucking jack wagon about it. Fuck him. Thinking he's some untouchable little cunt because he plays QB. Shittily at that.


Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5548

PostSubject: Re: Geno Smith QB NYG   Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:23 am

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
I think they're both pussies.  

Don't borrow money from or to anyone.  The fact that these two asshats are in the NFL and make THAT kind of money makes this even worse.  Smith shouldn't have needed it, IK shouldn't give a shit about it and Smith shouldn't be such a shameless bag of dicks who doesn't quickly offer to reimburse IK for it....everything that happened as a result is the expected result of doing something dumb and in this case the stupidity was dialed up to an 8 because these pussies are extra dumb.

I'd be willing to bet both will be broke inside of 8 years.  Just how it works.

If you were willing to break a few jaws we might have been able to get the RWTC draft started a few days earlier.

lol3


Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8119

PostSubject: Re: Geno Smith QB NYG   Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:23 am

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
I think it was more of the principle of the thing.  IK wanted Geno to attend a camp he runs for kids that goes to benefit scholarships and charity.  Bought him a plane ticket to go and everything.  Geno lost a friend, tragic, and couldn't attend.  IK reasonably wants to be reimbursed for the ticket, probably upset that he had promised those attending his camp that Geno was there and then had to disappoint them.  He was probably pissed.  

Geno decided to be a fucking jack wagon about it.  Fuck him.  Thinking he's some untouchable little cunt because he plays QB.  Shittily at that.  
is that a real word???
scratch


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 23398

PostSubject: Re: Geno Smith QB NYG   Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:32 am

Kane County Goon Squad wrote:
Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
I think it was more of the principle of the thing.  IK wanted Geno to attend a camp he runs for kids that goes to benefit scholarships and charity.  Bought him a plane ticket to go and everything.  Geno lost a friend, tragic, and couldn't attend.  IK reasonably wants to be reimbursed for the ticket, probably upset that he had promised those attending his camp that Geno was there and then had to disappoint them.  He was probably pissed.  

Geno decided to be a fucking jack wagon about it.  Fuck him.  Thinking he's some untouchable little cunt because he plays QB.  Shittily at that.  
is that a real word???
scratch

It would be if he screamed it. I know that much. laughing


Back to top Go down
New England Nineties
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5585

PostSubject: Re: Geno Smith QB NYG   Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:30 pm

The funniest headline I saw was "Broken Jaw Will Force Geno Smith to Miss 12-16 Turnovers"


Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2773

PostSubject: Re: Geno Smith QB NYG   Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:04 pm

New England Nineties wrote:
The funniest headline I saw was "Broken Jaw Will Force Geno Smith to Miss 12-16 Turnovers"

That means statistically, he is a better fantasy QB now than before his jaw was broken.


Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2360

PostSubject: Re: Geno Smith QB NYG   Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:22 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
I am having a tough time blaming IK the more that I'm hearing about this story.  Ok, you should never punch a guy but, in the environment in which these guys play, I think that it's in the realm of things that could happen.  If Geno only got a black eye or broken nose, this would be a non-story.  But IK pulled out a UFC-type punch and busted Geno's jaw.

The latest seems to be that Geno was in IK's face, was poking him in the face, told IK that he wasn't going to pay, and asked IK what he was going to do about it.  Well, we found out.  IK broke his jaw.  Sort of like daring a cop to arrest you, you're gonna go to the pokey.

It also seems as if the locker room may be behind IK and I'm beginning to think that Rex may have talked to a person or two before making the claim.

If the latest version is true I think that Geno will be out of the league by the end of the year.  He's not a good enough player to deal with this BS.


IK only did what all of us would have liked to do.. boxing


Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2773

PostSubject: Re: Geno Smith QB NYG   Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:35 am

"-GenoSmith didn't throw a punch in fight. Makes sense, if he threw anything it would've been intercepted & run in for a TD."

"-GenoSmith was hit because he cost IKEnemkpali $600. How? I'm guessing Enemkpali had Smith on his fantasy football team."

"-GenoSmith didn't “deserve” to be sucker punched. You wanna smack down & humiliate Smith? Just tell him what his completion percentage is."

cheers


Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3630

PostSubject: Re: Geno Smith QB NYG   Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:51 am

I heard he got into that LBs face and said something, so maybe Geno had it coming????  Not saying I agree with all this, but don't get into another man's face and start talking shit and not expect something to happen   stars


Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2360

PostSubject: Re: Geno Smith QB NYG   Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:22 pm

Didn't Geno score something like a 11 on the wonderlic???


Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5349

PostSubject: Re: Geno Smith QB NYG   Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:12 pm

To the Giants... Championship


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 11024

PostSubject: Re: Geno Smith QB NYG   Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:42 pm

Gross.


Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3094

PostSubject: Re: Geno Smith QB NYG   Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:13 pm

Super Gross. He gets to be a backup to a guy that never misses a game.


Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1824

PostSubject: Re: Geno Smith QB NYG   Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:56 am

Quote :
"I can't see why not," McAdoo said when asked about Smith being the Giants' long-term replacement for Manning, before conceding they're a long way from that happening.

This just got grosser.


Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Geno Smith QB NYG   

Back to top Go down
 
Geno Smith QB NYG
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: