HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

Terrance Williams WR DAL

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Terrance Williams WR DAL   Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:18 pm

I hadn't heard much of him but I loved the catches he was making out there and felt he was worth a mention. Not overly fast at a 4.52 40

Quote :

6'2" Height
31 1/4" Arm Length
208LBS. Weight
8 3/4" Hands

Last edited by Jersey Legionnaires on Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Terrance Williams WR DAL   Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:17 pm

Fucking fuck. I actually like Williams. Stupid Cowboys.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Terrance Williams WR DAL   Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:46 pm

He moves a lot like AJ Green, not saying he will be close to Green obviously , but I like this pick for Dallas.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Terrance Williams WR DAL   Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:32 am

Quote :
Terrance Williams has reportedly struggled through the first two practices of training camp. Analysis: Williams is off on the wrong foot as he tries to beat out Dwayne Harris for the No. 3 wideout job. After dropping a pass in the open field Monday, Jason Witten yelled, "Damn it, 83! Come on!" During minicamps, receivers coach Derek Dooley said Williams has "still got a long way to go."

This is very disappointing to hear.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Terrance Williams WR DAL   Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:12 am

Hopefully just a case of the rookie jitters, I really like his talent, epsecially compared to a shlub like Dwayne Harris... Come On 83!

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Terrance Williams WR DAL   Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:54 pm

Quote :
Dallas Cowboys WR Terrance Williams is likely to have a starting job in 2014 opposite WR Dez Bryant, according to Calvin Watkins of ESPN Dallas.

I think he really did well last year. Austin is toast and I really think he's the guy.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Terrance Williams WR DAL   Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:30 pm

Williams needs to shore up his route running and has a few other little things to work through but he is talented and if they put him in the no. 2 slot I think he can produce.

Back to top Go down
Carolina Werewolves

PostSubject: Re: Terrance Williams WR DAL   Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:20 am

I am very surprised why owners aren't higher on Williams. He had a very respectable season, his qb loves to pass, he is a starter, and he can get open. He was probably picked in the late 2nd or early third so the value is there if you drafted him.

He led the NCAA in yards his senior year too.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Terrance Williams WR DAL   Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:32 am

I cannot get a grip on this guy. I dont know why but I dont value him much. It seems like I should value him but I just cannot for some reason. Maybe this is the year I take the leap.

Tony Romo said WR Terrance Williams "has had one of the best offseasons I've seen in a while."
Franchise tagged Dez Bryant hasn't participated in any workouts, leaving Williams as the No. 1 wideout. He's impressed everyone from Romo to his position coach to head coach Jason Garrett. Williams had an unsustainable eight touchdowns on 64 targets last year, but his opportunities should rise this year as Dallas' run game regresses.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Terrance Williams WR DAL   Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:22 am

Anyone playing #2 across from Dez has value. I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't disappointed with his numbers to date. If he doesn't take that next step this year he probably never will.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terrance Williams WR DAL   

Back to top Go down

Terrance Williams WR DAL
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: