HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

Tyler Eifert TE CIN

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Tyler Eifert TE CIN   Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:05 pm

I think he cemented his status as the #1 TE yesterday. 4.68 40 and a huge target.

Quote :

6'5" Height
33 1/8" Arm Length
250LBS. Weight
9 1/8" Hands

He's a day 1 pick IMO.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Eifert TE CIN   Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:21 am

Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck

*breath*

Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Eifert TE CIN   Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:54 am

Good...not the best place for him obviously but happy to see that Gresham owners have to scramble...funny. I have never understood Gresham love...just a guy to me.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Eifert TE CIN   Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:44 am

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Good...not the best place for him obviously but happy to see that Gresham owners have to scramble...funny. I have never understood Gresham love...just a guy to me.

I didn't pay a TON to get him. Reuben Randle, but I did think he was the guy there.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Eifert TE CIN   Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:42 am

I think Gresham still gets his. The Bengals don't really have a solid #2 WR so I can see room for 2 TEs here. I wonder how well Dalton will perform with all of these weapons?

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Eifert TE CIN   Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:03 pm

Quote :
Updating previous report, Cincinnati Bengals TE Tyler Eifert (elbow) suffered a right elbow injury and is considered doubtful to return.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Eifert TE CIN   Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:35 am

Placed on IR designated to return.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Eifert TE CIN   Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:01 pm

Just having a monster season. Numbers are comparable to Gronks. What a breakout.

Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Eifert TE CIN   Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:27 pm

Top end TD conversion rate in the red zone. Was good before tonight. 3 TDs can't hurt.

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Eifert TE CIN   Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:45 pm

fun dance

Being waiting for 3 years!

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Eifert TE CIN   Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:29 am

He sucks ASS!... tongue (Yup, playing against him this week wink )

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Eifert TE CIN   Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:29 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Just having a monster season. Numbers are comparable to Gronks. What a breakout.

I know Gronk has a game to play this week still but Eifert is leading TE's in TD's for the year. Barnridge has more fantasy points that Eifert in most/some leagues but I like what Eifert is doing. Own him plenty.

Biggest payoff with Eifert is you could get him in rounds 10+ for many drafts until it got a little closer to Sept then you could still get him in rounds 8-10. You didnt have the Gronk/Graham or even Kelce draft pick spot to contend with.

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Eifert TE CIN   Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:06 am

Kingdom City Growlers 2 wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

I know Gronk has a game to play this week still but Eifert is leading TE's in TD's for the year.  Barnridge has more fantasy points that Eifert in most/some leagues but I like what Eifert is doing.  Own him plenty.

Biggest payoff with Eifert is you could get him in rounds 10+ for many drafts until it got a little closer to Sept then you could still get him in rounds 8-10.  You didnt have the Gronk/Graham or even Kelce draft pick spot to contend with.

What are these things you speak of... surely not redraft tongue

Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Eifert TE CIN   Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:35 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

I know Gronk has a game to play this week still but Eifert is leading TE's in TD's for the year.  Barnridge has more fantasy points that Eifert in most/some leagues but I like what Eifert is doing.  Own him plenty.

Biggest payoff with Eifert is you could get him in rounds 10+ for many drafts until it got a little closer to Sept then you could still get him in rounds 8-10.  You didnt have the Gronk/Graham or even Kelce draft pick spot to contend with.

In our TC league, I drafted Kelce in the 4th (acknowledging at the time that it was too early) and Eifert in the 14th. Looking at who I took earlier, it was my best pick.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Eifert TE CIN   Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:20 am

Atlanta Africans wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

What are these things you speak of... surely not redraft tongue

Not talking redraft (talking new dyno start ups from January of last year until Sept of this year I saw)

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Eifert TE CIN   Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:35 pm

Now all I need is my Arthur Brown pick to turn around like my Eifert one did and I'll have a pretty good 1st round record in this league. vote yes

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Eifert TE CIN   Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:40 pm

Now all I need is my Arthur Brown pick to turn around like my Eifert one did and I'll have a pretty good 1st round record in this league. vote yes

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Eifert TE CIN   Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:15 pm

I think Mike wants his Brown pick to turn around. Anyone else thinking this????

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Eifert TE CIN   Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:32 pm

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Eifert TE CIN   Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:56 am

He looked like garbage last night. Not sure what happened to his hands.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Eifert TE CIN   Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:59 am

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
He looked like garbage last night.  Not sure what happened to his hands.  

Came back down to reality? Dude was just on a tear, I guess he had to slow down, he isn't the freakshow he was showing, but he is certainly a little better than he was last night.

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Eifert TE CIN   Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:57 am

Not sure why this guy had the dropsies last night?  I guess he is human after all

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Eifert TE CIN   Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:18 am

Eifert suffered from KFC hands last night, never eat greasy chicken before a game, use utensils dumb dumb. Nuff Said! ... wink

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Eifert TE CIN   Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:48 am

I think he had a case of the what the he'll is the ball doing here already. Those 2 step drops were nuts.

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Eifert TE CIN   Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:19 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:
I think he had a case of the what the he'll is the ball doing here already. Those 2 step drops were nuts.

Those 2 step drops were why JJ Watt had one sack and not 3 or 4 IMO. The thing with 2 step drops is the receivers need to shorten routes and have the hands ready for the early deliveries. Ain't like this has never been used before, although the Bungels made it look that way.

2cents

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Eifert TE CIN   Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:44 pm

Agree with Todd...Especially in the first half. When they showed the highlights at half-time, Watt even looked surprised that he wasn't able to get to the "BB-Gun". lol3

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Eifert TE CIN   Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:27 pm

I saw him for the first time last night, or actually I paid attention to him for the first time last night. I was expecting for him to be more of an intimidating presence or look the part of an athlete. But what I saw was more like a contestant for the bachelor or an extra on Treehouse Masters:

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Eifert TE CIN   Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:14 pm

Looks like he's concussed.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Eifert TE CIN   Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:43 am

I hope he plays in week 15. They need him with Dalton out.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Eifert TE CIN   Tue May 24, 2016 12:23 pm

Quote :
The Cincinnati Enquirer's Jim Owczarski reports Tyler Eifert is expected to miss three months following a "minimal procedure" on his ankle.
Eifert originally suffered the injury at the Pro Bowl. It was thought at the time he was just dealing with a sprain, but he is still having problems nearly four months removed from the initial injury. The three-month timetable means he will almost certainly miss the entire preseason, and it is not a given he will be ready for Week 1. Already set to see a monster target share before this news, A.J. Green could set a career-high in targets.

Trouble in paradise.

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Eifert TE CIN   Tue May 24, 2016 12:40 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Trouble in paradise.

If Cincinnati is Paradise, what/where is Hell exactly? Evil laugh

Wait, I know ... Cincy is paradise then logic states Hell must be Cleveland!!! Now it makes sense, all is well, all is well. wink

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Eifert TE CIN   Tue May 24, 2016 12:43 pm

Hamilton Steel Cats wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Trouble in paradise.

If Cincinnati is Paradise, what/where is Hell exactly?  Evil laugh

Wait, I know ... Cincy is paradise then logic states Hell must be Cleveland!!!  Now it makes sense, all is well, all is well.  wink

Just a saying, but yes, yes that makes sense.

coffee

See what I did there?   laughing

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Eifert TE CIN   Tue May 24, 2016 12:45 pm

I dont mind a veteran player missing some of summer workouts and even preseason games (hate when rookies miss) as long as it doesnt linger into W1 NFL.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Eifert TE CIN   Tue May 24, 2016 12:49 pm

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
I dont mind a veteran player missing some of summer workouts and even preseason games (hate when rookies miss) as long as it doesnt linger into W1 NFL.

Totally agree Carla. It just worries me with this dude, he has been an injury magnet. He has played only 29 games in 3 years.

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Eifert TE CIN   Tue May 24, 2016 1:22 pm

So, Tyler Kroft will be huge this year. Glad to hear it.

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Eifert TE CIN   Tue May 24, 2016 2:01 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Indiana Mayhem wrote:

Totally agree Carla. It just worries me with this dude, he has been an injury magnet. He has played only 29 games in 3 years.

A lil misleading. He missed almost ALL of season 2 which account for over 90% of his missed games. That being said, he is a lil brittle IMO.

coffee

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Eifert TE CIN   Tue May 24, 2016 2:09 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Indiana Mayhem wrote:

A lil misleading.  He missed almost ALL of season 2 which account for over 90% of his missed games.  That being said, he is a lil brittle IMO.

coffee

True, but he is 3 seasons in and hasn't been able to finish one 16 game season. What a pussy.  coffee

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Eifert TE CIN   Wed May 25, 2016 11:50 am

Quote :
 Former NFL head team physician David Chao reports Tyler Eifert's ankle surgery requires 3-4 months recovery.
Chao works for Sirius XM NFL Radio and was an NFL head team physician for 17 years. He knows what he's talking about. Eifert is undergoing surgery on Wednesday to repair a "loose ligament" in his ankle, and according to Chao, Eifert is "in jeopardy" for the start of the season. Eifert's recovery is going to have to go as smoothly as possible for him not to miss regular-season action.

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Eifert TE CIN   Wed May 25, 2016 4:44 pm

Tough to put a value on a great player who can never stay healthy.

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Eifert TE CIN   Wed May 25, 2016 9:49 pm

This injury occurred at the Pro Bowl correct? So wait until almost June to have surgery? Seems like a great decision, just a Bungle being a Bungle

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Eifert TE CIN   Wed May 25, 2016 10:20 pm

Muskego Muskies wrote:
This injury occurred at the Pro Bowl correct? So wait until almost June to have surgery? Seems like a great decision, just a Bungle being a Bungle

I swear some of these guys do this wait for a miracle recovery stuff just so they can get out of camps. This is not the first guy to wait several months then elect for surgery where the timeline will wipe out training camp. Wonder if these dudes do this on purpose or is it a grand coincidence? Hmmm. scratch

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Eifert TE CIN   Thu May 26, 2016 6:05 am

Muskego Muskies wrote:

I swear some of these guys do this wait for a miracle recovery stuff just so they can get out of camps.  This is not the first guy to wait several months then elect for surgery where the timeline will wipe out training camp.  Wonder if these dudes do this on purpose or is it a grand coincidence?  Hmmm. scratch
Well if that was the plan he fucked that up too because he's looking at missing games not just camp. Also if you watch the guys that hold out or miss the preseason for any reason usually are the 1st guys to get hurt once they start playing again.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Eifert TE CIN   Thu May 26, 2016 6:32 am

I have seen the players who miss preseason get hurt early in the season too Dan, but I have also passed on drafting guys I was told by the "talking heads" that were hurt and BAM they come looking perfectly fine and I wished I owned them instead of passing on them. (redrafts mostly, not dynos so much)

It is all so confusing. Go get Kroft and hope for the best early in the season

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Eifert TE CIN   Fri May 27, 2016 6:17 pm

3-4 months is what I have read and heard. That's Sept/October range at this point. I was already concerned about his TD regression and Hue leaving town. Not expecting a great season from him.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Eifert TE CIN   Mon May 30, 2016 12:38 pm

This guy is shaping up to be one of those dudes who is almost always dealing with some sort of injury... missing camp would be terrible for him, he won't be in football shape and the risk of another injury will be even higher, especially for him.... I expect he misses fairly significant time this year and there is a chance the majority of the season is lost, but that is always going to be the concern with Eifert in any given season...

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Eifert TE CIN   Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:09 am

Yikes, not getting any better...tough start to 2016.

Quote :
In a Q&A on Bengals.com, director of personnel Duke Tobin indicated Tyler Eifert (ankle surgery) is likely to miss regular season games.
ESPN Bengals reporter Coley Harvey recently said he doesn't expect Eifert to be ready for Week 1, and ESPN's Adam Schefter reported Eifert could miss "the first couple games of the season" shortly after he underwent surgery. Tobin made the admission when asked about Cincinnati's makeshift receiver corps behind A.J. Green. "It’s a position group that’s in flux, and it’s a position group that’s going to have to step up – particularly with Eifert out early in the year," Tobin said. Eifert's Average Draft Position has fallen nearly four rounds since his surgery. It doesn't sound like owners should plan on having him available for the start of the season.  

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Eifert TE CIN   Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:41 am

There it is...could be almost half the fantasy season.

Quote :
Tyler Eifert (ankle) is targeting Weeks 4-6 for his return..
The Cincinnati Enquirer hinted Friday that Eifert was still holding out hope for Week 1, but that seems unlikely. Eifert only recently resumed jogging after undergoing ankle surgery three months ago. If this timetable holds, the earliest we'd see Eifert back on the field would be September 29 against Miami. Brandon LaFell and Tyler Boyd figure to be more involved in the passing game while Eifert is sidelined. Aug 26 - 2:06 PM  

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Eifert TE CIN   Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:41 pm

As Enzo and Cass on the WWE say, this dude is S-A-W-F-T !!!

cool2

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Eifert TE CIN   Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:23 pm

lol3

Makes it sound like he had a setback from simply walking around the locker room...which may actually be the case.   ROFL  

Quote :
Tyler Eifert (ankle) is not practicing Wednesday.
According to ESPN Bengals reporter Katherine Terrell, Eifert was limping pretty noticeably in the locker room on Monday. Hopefully he didn't experience a setback. At this time last week, Eifert was expected to make his season debut Week 5. With no practice, his status for Sunday is up in the air.  

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Eifert TE CIN   Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:27 pm

Shocking.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Eifert TE CIN   

Back to top Go down

Tyler Eifert TE CIN
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum