HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch
x
x
x
x
x
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 
 

 Richard Sherman CB SEA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Winsted Psychos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2360

PostSubject: Re: Richard Sherman CB SEA   Thu May 28, 2015 11:52 am

He's on the decline anyhow...


Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5255

PostSubject: Re: Richard Sherman CB SEA   Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:55 pm

sonuva.... I havne't rooted that hard against a team that I have no rooting interest for in a long time.  

That play at the end of the half was such BS. Totally went at his knees.

Friggin Bills got screwed in Seattle.  Surprise surprise, a horrible call in Seattle.


ANd then he does this at the end of the game...
https://twitter.com/Deadspin/status/795851197286612992


Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1646

PostSubject: Re: Richard Sherman CB SEA   Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:33 am

Certainly a guy you love to hate on the field. From what I can tell, the last play of the game may have been legal, depending on whether or not Tyrod was outside of the pocket when the contact occurred.

The incident at the end of the half should definitely have been unnecessary roughness. I am sure Sherman would be one of the first to complain if Wilson got lit up on an unabated to the QB, and rightfully so. We wouldn't be talking about it half as much though if the refs had not messed up the delay of game call as well.


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 10418

PostSubject: Re: Richard Sherman CB SEA   Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:44 am

Charm City Justice wrote:
Certainly a guy you love to hate on the field.  From what I can tell, the last play of the game may have been legal, depending on whether or not Tyrod was outside of the pocket when the contact occurred.

The incident at the end of the half should definitely have been unnecessary roughness.  I am sure Sherman would be one of the first to complain if Wilson got lit up on an unabated to the QB, and rightfully so.  We wouldn't be talking about it half as much though if the refs had not messed up the delay of game call as well.

Completely agree. He would be flipping out if the stories were flipped, saying that the NFL is corrupt, we need to fix things, etc. He is an intelligent dude, but I cannot stand the way he carries himself. Very good player, but too arrogant and loud for my liking.


Back to top Go down
Shaferville Stars
 
 
avatar

Posts : 470

PostSubject: Re: Richard Sherman CB SEA   Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:24 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Charm City Justice wrote:
Certainly a guy you love to hate on the field.  From what I can tell, the last play of the game may have been legal, depending on whether or not Tyrod was outside of the pocket when the contact occurred.

The incident at the end of the half should definitely have been unnecessary roughness.  I am sure Sherman would be one of the first to complain if Wilson got lit up on an unabated to the QB, and rightfully so.  We wouldn't be talking about it half as much though if the refs had not messed up the delay of game call as well.

Completely agree. He would be flipping out if the stories were flipped, saying that the NFL is corrupt, we need to fix things, etc. He is an intelligent dude, but I cannot stand the way he carries himself. Very good player, but too arrogant and loud for my liking.

I agree. Definitely a loud mouthed hot head.


Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws
 
 
avatar

Posts : 4777

PostSubject: Re: Richard Sherman CB SEA   Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:52 pm

I really dislike Sherman, good player but his personality and attitude is shit....


Back to top Go down
Edinburgh Galacticos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 593

PostSubject: Re: Richard Sherman CB SEA   Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:29 am

I agree with all of the above but I heard the league are talking about suspending or fining him for the hit on the kicker and that is wrong. Its not Shermans fault the refs fucked up the call and if they had called it unnecessary roughness, we would move onto the next play - the kick would have been made and nobody would be talking about that play again.

You see a dozen of those running into the kicker/punter plays every year. Normally they get flagged, but you never see guys getting fined or suspended for them. So it wouldnt be fair to do it to Sherman just because the refs missed it and because he is high profile.


Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws
 
 
avatar

Posts : 4777

PostSubject: Re: Richard Sherman CB SEA   Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:06 am

Its not his fault the refs missed the call, but the obviously dirty hit on the kicker was his fault. You are essentially saying that because the refs didn't flag it, it shouldn't be reviewed and fined... I disagree with that, the hit was obviously dirty...


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 10418

PostSubject: Re: Richard Sherman CB SEA   Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:34 am

OFF WITH HIS HEAD! FINISH HIM ROGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

kick nuts


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 10418

PostSubject: Re: Richard Sherman CB SEA   Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:08 pm

Fined $9,115..........


Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1663

PostSubject: Re: Richard Sherman CB SEA   Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:25 pm

He purposely went for the kickers knee. He had a shot to jump on the ball and didn't take it. It looked as if he said, "Fuck the ball, I'm going to take him out." He was there in plenty of time to basically pick the ball up from the holder.


Back to top Go down
Edinburgh Galacticos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 593

PostSubject: Re: Richard Sherman CB SEA   Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:42 pm

Devils Tower Outlaws wrote:
Its not his fault the refs missed the call,  but the obviously dirty hit on the kicker was his fault.  You are essentially saying that because the refs didn't flag it,  it shouldn't be reviewed and fined...   I disagree with that,  the hit was obviously dirty...

No I'm saying that we have seen similar plays and guys don't get fined. Because it's a high profile error and because he is a high profile player he gets fined. That's not fair.

If I were him I would appeal the fine and ask the NFL to show him fines for guys running into kickers historically. They won't find any because they don't fine guys for that.


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 10418

PostSubject: Re: Richard Sherman CB SEA   Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:50 pm

Edinburgh Galacticos wrote:
Devils Tower Outlaws wrote:
Its not his fault the refs missed the call,  but the obviously dirty hit on the kicker was his fault.  You are essentially saying that because the refs didn't flag it,  it shouldn't be reviewed and fined...   I disagree with that,  the hit was obviously dirty...

No I'm saying that we have seen similar plays and guys don't get fined. Because it's a high profile error and because he is a high profile player he gets fined. That's not fair.

If I were him I would appeal the fine and ask the NFL to show him fines for guys running into kickers historically. They won't find any because they don't fine guys for that.

I'd make the argument that this case was not just simply running into the kicker, but intent to harm.


Back to top Go down
Edinburgh Galacticos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 593

PostSubject: Re: Richard Sherman CB SEA   Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:19 pm

Ok quick question then. If they call the foul, apply the yardage and the kick is made... do you think he gets fined?


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 10418

PostSubject: Re: Richard Sherman CB SEA   Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:04 pm

Edinburgh Galacticos wrote:
Ok quick question then. If they call the foul, apply the yardage and the kick is made... do you think he gets fined?

Yes.


Back to top Go down
Edinburgh Galacticos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 593

PostSubject: Re: Richard Sherman CB SEA   Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:19 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Edinburgh Galacticos wrote:
Ok quick question then. If they call the foul, apply the yardage and the kick is made... do you think he gets fined?

Yes.

Fair enough at least your consistent. He would be the first NFL player in the history of the league to get fined for such an infringement so I totally disagree with you, there just isn't any precident for that, but as I say it's hard to argue with you because he did get fined and it was a bad hit.

Anyway, we will never know!


Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5255

PostSubject: Re: Richard Sherman CB SEA   Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:39 pm

The issue isn't the running into the kicker by itself. It's the running "unabated" or however the hell you spell that into the kicker.



Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3010

PostSubject: Re: Richard Sherman CB SEA   Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:41 pm

Just saw his commercial for the first time today and it actually made me laugh out loud more than it probably should have:



Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Richard Sherman CB SEA   

Back to top Go down
 
Richard Sherman CB SEA
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: