x

Share | 

Richard Sherman CB SEA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MatthewL763

PostSubject: Richard Sherman CB SEA   Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:29 am

Dude is a beast but sure likes to talk although i seen on espn a while ago with him going around asking people who's better and it was pretty funny hard to argue with the guy though.

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/8968269/darrelle-revis-new-york-jets-richard-sherman-seattle-seahawks-exchange-barbs-twitter

That is easily one of the best late round picks in a while i just can't believe Jim Harbaugh didn't draft him after coaching him.
Back to top Go down
New Berlin Blitzkrieg

PostSubject: Re: Richard Sherman CB SEA   Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:50 am

Back to top Go down
Utah Spazz

PostSubject: Re: Richard Sherman CB SEA   Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:02 am

Watched that yesterday, pretty entertaining.

Back to top Go down
http://www.fakeplastictunes.com/
New Berlin Blitzkrieg

PostSubject: Re: Richard Sherman CB SEA   Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:03 am

Can't stand him...

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Richard Sherman CB SEA   Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:29 pm

That was pretty good, I don't like how much Sherman talks either, but he is absolutely right about that douche Bayless, I love the fact that he called him out on his crap. Bayless is always spouting his opinions in a manner as if they are unquestionable facts, he is pompous, I think its great that Sherman called his credibility for making such statements into question!

But the dude may is going to be running around with a big 'X' on his jersey next season! One bad game or bad year and the media is going to make sure he hears about it!

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Richard Sherman CB SEA   Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:43 pm

Who owns this yahoo?

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Richard Sherman CB SEA   Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:45 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Who owns this yahoo?
Laughing

Back to top Go down
San Diego Killers

PostSubject: Re: Richard Sherman CB SEA   Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:34 pm

Sherman is a huge douche... Skip is not that bad come on

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Richard Sherman CB SEA   Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:50 pm

I don't like how Skip delivers his OPINIONS as if they are FACTs... Especially when he isn't an ex-player and as far as we know has no more special insight into the game of football than any other average journalist.

That is where Sherman is coming from and I can totally understand it. If some guy with no special insight and who didn't do what I do for a living came to my work and observed me and then when on a TV show and talked down about my accomplishments to my peers, co-workers and my employer, I would take offense to that, maybe not as harshly as Sherman did, but still.

That being said, if I was the Seahawks owner or GM I would be having a little discussion with mr. Sherman about how we handle ourselves in interviews and how we represent our team!

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Richard Sherman CB SEA   Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:53 pm

While I agree that players should represent their team I don't believe in stifling them or putting a muzzle on them. I'd rather have a guy who shoots his mouth off and brings some personality to the table than have guys accused of/convicted of DUI's, rape, murder, assault, etc.

The guy is a character, love 'em or hate 'em, I respect him for being himself.

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Richard Sherman and Molly Cyris   Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:50 am

Richard Sherman did a great job of marketing himself last night. He was a horrible winner as he rubbed it in the face of Michael Crabtree. I personally think he knew exactly what he was doing. He did it in front of the cameras and now that is what everyone is talking about this morning on the radio. I heard that he went to Stanford. He must have been a marketing major.

Molly Cyris is doing the same thing when she acts like a whore in front of the camera. Is she really a whore or is it good marketing?
Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Richard Sherman CB SEA   Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:02 am

I MISSED IT - WHAT IS SHE DOING TO ACT LIKE A WHORE???

Last edited by Kane County Goon Squad on Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Richard Sherman CB SEA   Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:23 am

Sherman acted like a fool last night. A kick in the nuts would be to good for him. Oh and it ain't the first time he has carried on like a fool either. Last night was just his high water mark. A poor loser and even a poorer winner. Classless is the only fitting word for him at this time. Boo-Hiss!

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Richard Sherman CB SEA   Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:48 pm

Rubbing a foam finger in and out of her legs. Watch the video at the MTV music awards.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Richard Sherman CB SEA   Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:56 pm

Kane County Goon Squad wrote:
I MISSED IT - WHAT IS SHE DOING TO ACT LIKE A WHORE???

ROTFLMAO 

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Richard Sherman CB SEA   Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:01 pm

Interesting article on Sherman:

http://t.co/7Gp2vdNX8w

I'm sure I can find some interesting articles on Miley Cyrus too but I'll let Eric go look for those...

wink 

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Richard Sherman CB SEA   Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:06 pm

I can't believe that either he or Manning is going to win the SB.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Richard Sherman CB SEA   Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:52 pm

England Dragons wrote:

I'm sure I can find some interesting articles on Miley Cyrus too but I'll let Eric go look for those...

wink 
if she hasnt made a sex tape yet I'm not interested

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Richard Sherman CB SEA   Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:52 pm

Adelaide Empire wrote:
I can't believe that either he or Manning is going to win the SB.

You poor bastard.

Brady cannot have them all/

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Richard Sherman CB SEA   Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:43 pm

England Dragons wrote:

wink 

Frankly, I can't think of too many things more revolting than a Miley Cyrus sex tape...  surprised 

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Richard Sherman CB SEA   Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:24 pm

Devils Tower Outlaws wrote:
England Dragons wrote:

wink 

Frankly,  I can't think of too many things more revolting than a Miley Cyrus sex tape...   surprised 
Rosie O'Donnell ???

Back to top Go down
Chicago Crime Syndicate

PostSubject: Re: Richard Sherman CB SEA   Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:51 am

Chris and Rosie O'Donnell, sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Richard Sherman CB SEA   Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:26 am

England Dragons wrote:

wink 

Frankly,  I can't think of too many things more revolting than a Miley Cyrus sex tape...   surprised 
Rosie O'Donnell ???

You know what, as long as Rosie didn't keep sticking her tongue out like some kind of deranged dog, yes, I think I would actually prefer Rosie, plus at least Rosie is talented and funny... Miley is devoid of talent and may be the most annoying person on the planet...

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Richard Sherman CB SEA   Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:30 am

Hahaha... I love how the Richard Sherman thread devolved into a discussion about Miley Cyrus and Rosie O'Donnel sex tapes!  ROTFLMAO 

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Richard Sherman CB SEA   Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:50 am

Trump sums up Rosie ... Purrfectly.
Sure he wears a Badger as a hair piece, but I still love this guy.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Richard Sherman CB SEA   Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:12 am

Hahaha...  I love how the Richard Sherman thread devolved into a discussion about Miley Cyrus and Rosie O'Donnel sex tapes!    ROTFLMAO 

high five ROTFLMAO  lol3  rofl  high five2

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Richard Sherman CB SEA   Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:13 am

I was surprised that Sherman said that in the interview, but not shocked. There's a reason why you don't interview these jacked-up athletes in the immediate aftermath of an emotional game.

At the same time, I love the honesty. so much better than the same old cliches time and time again.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Richard Sherman CB SEA   Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:33 am

You can't be serious, Trump is a monumental douchebag... he would have been a total failure without all his daddy's money and the government help that bailed him out when he nearly ran the company into the ground in the late 80's... He is not a self made man, he was born with a silver spoon and he is a total fraud. And I am not even going to touch his insane political babblings, especially the birther stuff... Trump's opinions on anyone or anything don't mean a whole hell of a lot in my estimation... He's a nutjob...

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Richard Sherman CB SEA   Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:48 am

I think that Sherman sure makes himself look like a tool but as a guy on the couch, I find it entertaining. I think he is wrong to act that way but it doesn't affect me none and Crabtree isn't anywhere near as good as some say he is so on that level good on Sherman.

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Richard Sherman CB SEA   Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:52 am

Well too each there own. I don't find Rosie funny, smart, or even remotely talented. So guess its a push.

Oh, and Bieber is the current most annoying on the planet. ARGH!

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Richard Sherman CB SEA   Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:55 am

Sherman flipping a lid in the minutes after the game are one thing. Bush, but able to over look on the emotion of it all. However, after showering and then doing pressers where you still come off like a jackass, is just sad IMO.

Is Sherman a bretter talent than Crabtree? Sure, probably is. Does he need to toot his own horn over and over about it? Not really IMO, but that's just me.

Does it beat the usual post game cliches? Sure. However, I think there can be a way to do it without coming off as insane or douche'.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Richard Sherman CB SEA   Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:59 am

Hamilton Steel Cats wrote:
Well too each there own. I don't find Rosie funny, smart, or even remotely talented. So guess its a push.

Oh, and Bieber is the current most annoying on the planet. ARGH!  

Joining in the "not about Sherman" I just have to say they both suck huge monkey balls and the best solution IMO is tie Trump and Rosie together with rope and fire them into space just so we know what would happen if we ever forgot to use the shuttle.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Richard Sherman CB SEA   Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:36 am

In comparison to the talentless whore Miley Cyrus, Rosie is practically a renaissance woman... Can't argue with the Bieber comment though, that fucker is annoying... maybe we could add him to the group being shipped to space?

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Richard Sherman CB SEA   Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:54 am

In comparison to the talentless whore Miley Cyrus,   Rosie is practically a renaissance woman...  Can't argue with the Bieber comment though,  that fucker is annoying...   maybe we could add him to the group being shipped to space?

He can be the tip of the douche-spear!

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Richard Sherman CB SEA   Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:03 pm

THIS IS KINDA FUNNY WHAT THIS THREAD HAS TURNED INTO

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Richard Sherman CB SEA   Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:03 pm

Sanibel Gadabouts wrote:
I was surprised that Sherman said that in the interview, but not shocked.  There's a reason why you don't interview these jacked-up athletes in the immediate aftermath of an emotional game.

At the same time, I love the honesty.  so much better than the same old cliches time and time again.

:agreed2:

Back to top Go down
MatthewL763

PostSubject: Re: Richard Sherman CB SEA   Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:28 am

THIS IS KINDA FUNNY WHAT THIS THREAD HAS TURNED INTO

My thoughts exactly
Back to top Go down
Luxembourg Miners

PostSubject: Re: Richard Sherman CB SEA   Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:11 pm

I want this guy's head on a stick....and I'm not joking....hate him...public enemy number one...

Back to top Go down
Vegas Beach Tiger Sharks

PostSubject: Re: Richard Sherman CB SEA   Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:17 pm

I'm late to this discussion but my point was literally going to be the exact point Craig made, that Sherman is basically football Miley Cyrus. He gets people's attention, riles them up, and they talk about him incessantly, and it advances his brand. How many other CBs are getting endorsement deals (like the Beats headphones) that guys like Kevin Garnett and Colin Kaepernick are getting? None by my count. Game over, Sherman wins. It doesn't matter if you hate him in his mind, just that you keep talking about him. And of course it helps that he's really good too.

Back to top Go down
Luxembourg Miners

PostSubject: Re: Richard Sherman CB SEA   Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:54 am

True....Sherman wants us to talk about him....god can u imagine if this punk wins the SB?

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Richard Sherman CB SEA   Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:27 pm

As I mentioned earlier, Sherman is a genius. Now the endorsements are coming in. I just saw the headphones commercial last night. Media is asking him questions and he puts on the headphones to silence them. He is making good money off of this. He will be a great studio guest someday like Randy Moss and Michael Irvin.

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Richard Sherman CB SEA   Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:46 pm

Craig Walker wrote:
As I mentioned earlier, Sherman is a genius.  Now the endorsements are coming in.  I just saw the headphones commercial last night.  Media is asking him questions and he puts on the headphones to silence them.  He is making good money off of this.  He will be a great studio guest someday like Randy Moss and Michael Irvin.
Sherman is my second favorite football player after Lavonte David :) GOoo Sherman! bring home that superbowl cause you're the best that ever played the game braaa!

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Richard Sherman CB SEA   Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:53 pm

Yep - you can chalk me up for the Sherman camp too. Game needs characters and he's far less of a douche than that Kaepernick twunt he called out last week.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Richard Sherman CB SEA   Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:56 pm

Lots of players talk all sorts of shit, very few actually go out and consistently back up that talk... Sherman backs it up... End of story.

Back to top Go down
Luxembourg Miners

PostSubject: Re: Richard Sherman CB SEA   Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:12 pm

All this talk about Sherman...god I'd love to see this punk on the street...I truly hate this guy...
Is he a good player? Of course...but shut up and play u fool...it's all about him and not SEA making the SB...class fucking idiot...

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Richard Sherman CB SEA   Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:43 pm

This is the worst SB storyline ever. Seriously.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Richard Sherman CB SEA   Wed May 07, 2014 2:15 pm

Quote :
Sherman announced Wednesday that he agreed to a four-year, $57.4 contract extension with the Seahawks on Wednesday with with $40 million. Analysis: The deal makes him the league's highest-paid cornerback. "The goal has always been to stay in Seattle and continue to play for the Seahawks," Sherman wrote on his blog. " ... There is no other city or team that I would want to play football for." Sherman led the league with eight interceptions last season despite being one of the least-often targeted cornerbacks.

Pshhh! This makes it look like Styles got him for cheap!

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Richard Sherman CB SEA   Wed May 07, 2014 3:35 pm

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
Quote :
Sherman announced Wednesday that he agreed to a four-year, $57.4 contract extension with the Seahawks on Wednesday with with $40 million. Analysis: The deal makes him the league's highest-paid cornerback. "The goal has always been to stay in Seattle and continue to play for the Seahawks," Sherman wrote on his blog. " ... There is no other city or team that I would want to play football for." Sherman led the league with eight interceptions last season despite being one of the least-often targeted cornerbacks.

Pshhh!  This makes it look like Styles got him for cheap!

Pretty sure the Seattle brass got a hold of Sty. Only way I can see $40M guaranteed. Say $10M p/year for let's say, 8 INT's. $1.25M p/INT.

Nice work if you can get it.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Richard Sherman CB SEA   Wed May 07, 2014 4:39 pm

I like Sherman but that is crazy. They could find themselves in cap trouble pretty quickly if they keep this up.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Richard Sherman CB SEA   Thu May 28, 2015 4:58 am

Richard Sherman (elbow) is participating fully in OTAs.

Sherman was initially tabbed for Tommy John surgery on his left elbow, but opted for rest and rehab instead.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Richard Sherman CB SEA   

Back to top Go down

Richard Sherman CB SEA
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: