Share | 

Eddie Lacy RB SEA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Lacy RB SEA   Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:26 am

Chicago Crime Syndicate wrote:
I agree Chris. A lot of the time it is better that players fall towards the end of rnd 1 because better teams will draft them, which in theory would lead to more fantasy production.

Yeah I agree with that overall, obviously players that go in the top 10 go to bad teams... I think we saw that to a point with Trent Richardson last year, he had a decent season but with an average Oline and a below average passing game he sure faced an awful lot of 8 man fronts which limited the impact he was able to make. If a good player ends up on a better team with a need at his position, obviously this the ideal situation! Of course sometimes it works in reverse too, for instance Mark Ingram going to NO, they already had a big collection of RBs and the team does not run very much which has in turn lowered his value and skewed the perception of how good he really is. If he had gone to a team that needed to count on him as a workhorse, there is no doubt in my mind that he could be a top 10 (possibly top 5) fantasy back! Hoping that Lacy (and Bernard) end up in much more advantageous situations at the conclusion of the draft!

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Lacy RB SEA   Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:05 am

If there were the studs in this years draft class as in the past ones I don't think we'd be hearing things like

a) there isnt a QB worthy of a top 10 pick
b) its possible that a RB doesnt get drafted in the 1st round
c) there is a good chance the first WR off the board doesnt go until the second half of the first round

Back to top Go down
Utah Spazz

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Lacy RB SEA   Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:18 am

Or maybe Offensive Line/Defensive Line talent is loaded. I still think the value for Fantasy purposes is in the WR position.

But here is a scenario, if Lacy goes to the Rams and Bernard goes to the Bengals, who do you like better? If they both land in spots like that, almost have to think they get ranked 1 and 2 in most Fantasy Rookie drafts.

Back to top Go down
http://www.fakeplastictunes.com/
Chicago Crime Syndicate

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Lacy RB SEA   Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:22 am

Kane County Goon Squad wrote:
If there were the studs in this years draft class as in the past ones I don't think we'd be hearing things like

a) there isnt a QB worthy of a top 10 pick
b) its possible that a RB doesnt get drafted in the 1st round
c) there is a good chance the first WR off the board doesnt go until the second half of the first round

Remind me where Doug Martin and David Wilson were drafted last season. Alfred Morris, anyone? Remind me of the vast good/great/elite HB/WR's that were drafted in rnds 2-4 over the years. What about guys like Colston and Foster that weren't even drafted? That doesn't even take into account guys like Brady who get drafted later than round 4. Darryl Richardson was a 7th round pick. No one knows how good certain people will be, even the experts and opportunity matters just as much as talent level. What if Geno Smith turns out to be similar to Cam or RG3? What, that's not possible because the "experts" say so? Jamarcus Russell, Ryan Leaf, Akili Smith, Christian Ponder, Jake Locker anyone? Remind me what pick Aaron Rodgers was taken at and how many teams passed on him. That's the point. The point is that until players actually get drafted, it's all hearsay, misdirection crap. Maybe this draft class sucks. Maybe it doesn't. Maybe Cordarelle Patterson turns out the to be the next Calvin Johnson. Maybe Montee Ball gets drafted by GB in round 2 and scores 14 TD's next year. This draft stinks. Uh huh. Okey dokey. coffee

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Lacy RB SEA   Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:37 am

what the heck are you trying to say here??? - of course hindsight is 20/20 -and there will always be guys that do better then where their draft position suggests but we are all using our opinons to project what guys will be - and RIGHT NOW this draft class doesnt look as strong at THE TOP as some in the recent past

IMO

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Lacy RB SEA   Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:47 pm

Its more complicated than saying the draft class doesn't look as strong at the top... It is true that this year's QB class is much weaker than last years, but I think the RB, WR and TE class this year are overall deeper and stronger than last years group. But that muddies the water, it makes it much harder to determine who the top picks at these positions should be. The depth alone is a factor in why NFL teams are probably going to wait on a lot of skill position players. Also, there are a lot of good O lineman and defensive players this year and alot of team needs overall have some of these positions as far bigger needs than say RB or WR and that is contributing to why these positions may fall until later in the draft than usual.

Its hard to quantify as there are many, many factors contributing to how this draft is viewed and to how it will ultimately play out. Its all very intriguing and fun for us to speculate and we will see what actually happens very very soon!

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Lacy RB SEA   Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:32 pm

here is my take -

If I had the 1.01 two weeks before the 2006 NFL draft I could get a Kings randsom for it thanks to R Bush

If I had the 1.01 two weeks before the 2007 NFL draft I could get a Kings ransom for it thanks to AP

If I had the 1.01 two weeks before the 2008 NFL draft I could get a few gold coins for it thanks to everyone wanting one ofthe rbs

If I had the 1.01 two weeks before the 2009 NFL draft I could get a few gold peices thanks to Stafford/Crabtree

If I had the 1.01 two weeks before the 2010 NFL draft I could get a gold peice thanks to Mathews

If I had the 1.01 two weeks before the 2011 NFL draft I could get a few gold peices for Ingram/Green

If I had the 1.01 two weeks before the 2012 NFL draft I could get a bag of gold for Richardson

If I had the 1.01 two weeks before the 2013 NFL draft I wouldbe lucky to get a siver coin for it...

Solid players come out of every draft, that is a fact. But what is the CURRENT value of the 1.01. What would you give for it today? What would you give for it if there was an AP/Richardson level prospect? See any differnce? That is why the 1.01 stinks. The current value of the 1.01 PRIOR to the draft is as low as it has been in years (maybe tied with 2010). It is much lower than most of the last 6 years, which makes it stink...

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Lacy RB SEA   Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:55 pm

HERE HERE!!! - well said Bomber

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Lacy RB SEA   Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:09 pm

I am not arguing that the perceived value of the 1.01 is lower than it has been in past years, there are many complicated factors that are causing this but it does not mean that there aren't elite players in the draft IMO... Looking at half the players on that list, it is obvious that the perceived value at the time was way too high. The perceived value is maybe only correct about 50% of the time in relation to what the actual value ends up being.

In a nutshell, I am not disputing the trade value of the 1.01 being low right now, but writing off the player that can be had at the 1.01 before the draft even happens is very shortsighted IMO.

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Lacy RB SEA   Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:15 pm

Chris- What are YOU willing to give for the 1.01 right now? What would YOU have given for it this time last year? 2007?

The draft will produce great talent that is for sure. Lacy might turn out ot be a complete stud. But owning the 1.01 this year is less desirable than most years. Do not hide behind "perceived value". The value is DOWN. Therefore, the 2013 1.01 pick STINKS...

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Lacy RB SEA   Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:35 pm

Well, I have the 1.01, I gave SJax and the 1.10 for Mark Ingram and the 1.01 basically. felt like it was a pretty fair deal...

Anyhow, I am not 'hiding' behind 'perceived value'. Until the draft actually happens and we see where the players go and how they perform in the NFL it is all perceived value as far as I am concerned. Obviously it has driven down the value of the 1.01 I am not disputing that, but right now it is based on speculation of talent and performance and not on real performance in the NFL and last time I checked you only get fantasy points for the real performance part, and not on what the so-called experts predicted.

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Lacy RB SEA   Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:07 pm

Think of the 1.01 as an asset. What happens to that pick next week, next month, next year is independent of this conversation. It is an asset with a current value. Do you give the same value to that asset that you did before the draft last year? In many of the last few years? If not that asset is DOWN in value. It does not matter how the draft plays out. Going on the information that we have now the 1.01 is down in value relative to most years.

Back to top Go down
Chicago Crime Syndicate

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Lacy RB SEA   Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:17 pm

Why does perceived value matter anyhow? Maybe that is where the confusion is. That's why all along, I'm just recommending that we put the opinions that the 1.01 sucks (or this draft sucks) to the side until after the draft. If all the top players get buried on the depth chart, except for Bernard, what happens to the 1.01 value then. Bernard may be a superstar just like Martin if drafted in the right scenario. So I'm just taking a wait and see approach. I have 4 guys on my radar and I'd be thrilled to have any of those 4 guys. If 2 or 3 of them go to shitty situations, then I'll be glad to have the 1.01 and the value of that pick (if someone was looking to trade it) just increased a bunch.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Lacy RB SEA   Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:27 pm

Why does perceived value matter anyhow? Maybe that is where the confusion is. That's why all along, I'm just recommending that we put the opinions that the 1.01 sucks (or this draft sucks) to the side until after the draft. If all the top players get buried on the depth chart, except for Bernard, what happens to the 1.01 value then. Bernard may be a superstar just like Martin if drafted in the right scenario. So I'm just taking a wait and see approach. I have 4 guys on my radar and I'd be thrilled to have any of those 4 guys. If 2 or 3 of them go to shitty situations, then I'll be glad to have the 1.01 and the value of that pick (if someone was looking to trade it) just increased a bunch.

if we all did this then we wouldnt even be having this conversation & whats the fun in that???
Back to top Go down
Chicago Crime Syndicate

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Lacy RB SEA   Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:42 pm

Kane County Goon Squad wrote:

if we all did this then we wouldnt even be having this conversation & whats the fun in that???

So you are saying that you like to talk about things that you know aren't accurate and then will defend those inaccurate, hypothetical assumptions on a message board because it's fun? confused

Plus, all I ever said in this thread (my first post) was that I thought it was funny that some act like you know exactly how players are going to to turn out and that this draft class is no different than any other draft class. I think that both of those statements are true, no? And when you tell me that this draft class is somehow different then previous ones, I will point you to all my other posts.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Lacy RB SEA   Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:50 pm

you are the one that said you wanted to wait until after the draft to see what happens - all i'm saying is that we are all giving our opinions before the draft and it sounds like you are the one that doesnt like it if others are different from yours
and I dont think my opinions are inaccurate
Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Lacy RB SEA   Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:56 pm

since we dont have any way of knowing how this draft will turn out all we are talking about are opinions and "hypothetical assumptions" - that is what we have to do our draft on - just because i see this draft class one way doesnt me you do or have to see it the same way

even after the draft we will still be making "hypothetical assumptions" on what we think players will do
Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Lacy RB SEA   Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:06 pm

Jason,

Answer this one question - With everything you knew before the draft in 2007 and everything you know now only about the 2013 class (not APs true value) , would you rather have the 1.01 in 2007 or in 2013. Be honest here. IF you are honest I bet you would chose to have the 1.01 in many other years than 2013.

That is why right now the 2013 1.01 is down. People WILL NOT pay right now what others have paid for the 1.01 in past years. Sure, you can hold it and see how the draft plays out, but that info will change the value of the pick. I am speaking of its current value.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Lacy RB SEA   Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:09 pm

Dave, it seems like you are just looking at the 1.01 as an asset to trade away... in that sense I have already agreed that right now today the value of the 1.01 pick is down lower than in recent years... but to say that it doesn't matter how the player pans out seems backwards to me. How the player ends up a year or two down the road is the only thing that I care about in regards to using the 1.01 pick for fantasy football purposes. I am looking for return on investment, don't care what the value is right now, I care about picking a player that can help my fantasy team, I think those players are available in this draft regardless of how the 1.01 is valued two weeks before the draft! And Jason is right, just as soon as one of the top players in this draft lands in a primo spot the value of the 1.01 will jump way up... happens every year.

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Lacy RB SEA   Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:17 pm

Chris, you are spot on. The value of the 1.01 right now is what you can get for it. We can sit here and talk circles about how the value will/may change with additional info (draft), but if you had the 1.01 right now that is like having the 1.01 in the real NFL draft. You will get a good player no doubt, just not a player of Lucks value. It is a down year to have the 1.01 in Fantasy and the real NFL if you ask me...

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Lacy RB SEA   Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:21 pm

There's a weird disconnect in this debate.

1.01 is not as valuable as 1.01 usually is right now. Leading up to the NFL draft. The reason is that there does not appear, to most people, to be an elite player or small group of elite players who are clearly better than the field, as there are in most years.

Right. Now. At this time. Not at the end of the 2013 season when we look back and see that there's 3 fantasy studs somewhere in this class. Not five years later. Not even after the NFL draft. Right. Now.

If you disagree, that's fine, but pointing out when Tom Brady or Alfred Morris was drafted isn't relevant. At least not to what I'm saying. If you want to disagree and make a relevant argument, tell me the player or players in this class that you consider to be the same quality prospect as some of the previous prospects taken at or near the top of the fantasy class. Which RB here compares to Trent Richardson? Which WR compares to AJ Green or Julio Jones? Calvin Johnson? Where's the Andrew Luck?

Identify those players that you think are on the same level that those guys were leading into the NFL draft, and you will have said something relevant.

I'm seeing a lot of "you never know how the draft will turn out" which is both very true and completely irrelevant.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Lacy RB SEA   Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:40 pm

right on

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Lacy RB SEA   Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:58 pm

I respect all of the opinions I just skimmed over briefly. vote yes

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Lacy RB SEA   Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:55 pm

Adelaide Empire wrote:
There's a weird disconnect in this debate.

1.01 is not as valuable as 1.01 usually is right now. Leading up to the NFL draft. The reason is that there does not appear, to most people, to be an elite player or small group of elite players who are clearly better than the field, as there are in most years.

Right. Now. At this time. Not at the end of the 2013 season when we look back and see that there's 3 fantasy studs somewhere in this class. Not five years later. Not even after the NFL draft. Right. Now.

If you disagree, that's fine, but pointing out when Tom Brady or Alfred Morris was drafted isn't relevant. At least not to what I'm saying. If you want to disagree and make a relevant argument, tell me the player or players in this class that you consider to be the same quality prospect as some of the previous prospects taken at or near the top of the fantasy class. Which RB here compares to Trent Richardson? Which WR compares to AJ Green or Julio Jones? Calvin Johnson? Where's the Andrew Luck?

Identify those players that you think are on the same level that those guys were leading into the NFL draft, and you will have said something relevant.

I'm seeing a lot of "you never know how the draft will turn out" which is both very true and completely irrelevant.

cheers

good post

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Lacy RB SEA   Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:14 pm

There is no point in identifying players on the same perceived level as past rookies pre-draft. Did Richardson and Luck live up to expectations, sure, but for each of those guys there is a Ryan Mathews type that fails to deliver on that pre-draft value. Nobody here has argued that Lacy or any other 2013 prospect is coming in as highly touted as some have in past drafts, but that has absolutely no bearing on how good of a pro they will or won't be.

So, as usual, Mike, I find your knack for stating your opinion as if it should be accepted by all as fact and your arguments in general, completely irrelevant! Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Lacy RB SEA   Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:23 pm

Devils Tower Outlaws wrote:
There is no point in identifying players on the same perceived level as past rookies pre-draft.

Actually, there is. The point is that it allows you to make comparisons between the value of 1.01 this year vs. the value it had in past classes.
Nobody here has argued that Lacy or any other 2013 prospect is coming in as highly touted as some have in past drafts

Yeah this is the odd part - you and some others who think you're arguing with me are actually in total agreement. You just don't think you are because you're arguing against other points that I haven't even made. This, here, is the point of what I've been saying the entire time.

Just to be clear, here are the parts of your post that have nothing to do with anything I've said:

Richardson and Luck live up to expectations, sure, but for each of
those guys there is a Ryan Mathews type that fails to deliver on that
pre-draft value.

... but that has absolutely no bearing on how good of a pro they will or won't be.

So, as usual, Mike, I find your
knack for stating your opinion as if it should be accepted by all as
fact and your arguments in general, completely irrelevant! Rolling Eyes

Obviously all of this is my opinion. I've even asked for anyone to post a conflicting opinion. Nobody has. Do I need to write "in my opinion" at the beginning of each sentence?

Just to reiterate to get the focus back where it should be (as it relates to what I've been saying):

Nobody here has argued that Lacy or any
other 2013 prospect is coming in as highly touted as some have in past
drafts

Until someone makes this argument, then nobody has really made a relevant argument to what I said, which is, 1.01 stinks this year.

Last edited by Adelaide Empire on Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Lacy RB SEA   Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:25 pm

This reminds me a lot of the "bunch of trash" player argument I had. Laughing

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Lacy RB SEA   Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:25 pm

Jersey Legionnaires wrote:
This reminds me a lot of the "bunch of trash" player argument I had.

Trash stinks.

1.01 stinks.

1.01 = trash

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Lacy RB SEA   Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:42 pm

There is no point in comparing this years 1.01 versus past years... Its a pretty meaningless comparison as far as I am concerned.

My basic argument all along has been this:
is the 1.01 as valuable as it has been in the past? NO...
does that mean the 2013 1.01 stinks? HELL NO...
The end thats it...

Again, you have your opinion and that is fine, but its not fact, and as far as I am concerned is not relevant.

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Lacy RB SEA   Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:45 pm

is the 1.01 as valuable as it has been in the past? NO...

Right. Pretty obvious this is what I've meant the whole time. In case it wasn't, I wrote a big post 2 pages ago outlining what "stinks" meant. If this has all been over the use of the word "stink," then I don't know what to tell you.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Lacy RB SEA   Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:57 pm

No, it wasn't just about the word "stink", I kept participating in this thread because it was fun to explore the "perceived value" of this years 1.01 and bounce opinions and thoughts back and forth with some of the other contributors who were far more insightful than you.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Lacy RB SEA   Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:02 pm

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Lacy RB SEA   Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:11 pm

Sorry but I don't find the argument that because last year had a few more elite players at the top than this year so this years 1.01 pick 'stinks' very insightful... at all...

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Lacy RB SEA   Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:50 pm

Chris, when I say that this year's 1.01 stink, I mean that this is a down year to have the 1.01.

Quickly rank the before draft value of 1.01 over the last 5-10 years. Where does this years come in that ranking? For me it is at or near the bottom...So to me, for this to be the year to have the 1.01 over many other years would STINK. Therefore, the 1.01 this year stinks.

Where do you rank it?

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Lacy RB SEA   Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:10 pm

Dave,

I think the trade value of this years 1.01 is as low its been for probably the last 4 or 5 years... I have never denied that. If you are just looking to trade the pick away the value is deflated.

Now if you are looking at using the pick, I think there is good value to be had, if Lacy or Bernard end up in a good situation I believe they have the talent to rival a Trent Richardson, if Cordarelle Patterson is coachable and cleans up a couple minor things in his game I believe that he has the talent to rival an AJ or Julio.

I think there are various factors that have caused the perceived value of the skill position players in this years draft to be flattened, I have discussed this in past posts so I am not going to repeat my thoughts on that.

What it boils down to is this:
I agree that the trade value of this years 1.01 is pretty low right now...
I disagree that the value of the actual 1.01 pick is anywhere near as low as the trade value.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Lacy RB SEA   Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:36 pm

BACK THE PACK!

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Lacy RB SEA   Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:41 pm

Well, he is definitely the workhorse for the Pack... The only problem is being a workhorse in the Packers offense only means about 10-15 carries a game...

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Lacy RB SEA   Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:09 pm

It looks like the "trade" value of the 1.01 is going to fall after the draft...

beat dead horse

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Lacy RB SEA   Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:10 pm

Norfolk Bombers wrote:

beat dead horse

Laughing surrender

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Lacy RB SEA   Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:14 pm

A pretty good scenario if you're going to fall into the 2nd round, but yeah, if I have 1.01 in a PPR, he's not a consideration for me.

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Lacy RB SEA   Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:15 pm

Norfolk Bombers wrote:

beat dead horse

No, I heard this class is no different from any other. ROTFLMAO

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Lacy RB SEA   Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:18 am

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Lacy RB SEA   Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:22 am

That was a good article, thanks for the read... Really rough stuff he went through, I really feel for him, he basically had his chlidhood stolen from him by Katrina, and he has never really gotten over it... not sure you ever can completely... Some parts of his personality remind me of Barry Sanders, not being a vocal, rah-rah type of guy and not being a football 24/7 type of guy either.

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Lacy RB SEA   Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:19 pm

That was a good article,  thanks for the read...  Really rough stuff he went through,  I really feel for him,  he basically had his chlidhood stolen from him by Katrina,  and he has never really gotten over it...  not sure you ever can completely...    Some parts of his personality remind me of Barry Sanders,   not being a vocal,  rah-rah type of guy and not being a football 24/7 type of guy either.    

And Chris gives us the only time he'll ever be mentioned in a sentence as reminiscent of Barry without the word "not" in it. :)

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Lacy RB SEA   Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:31 am

Yeah, I wouldn't compare them as players, completely different styles... andof course Barry is the greatest RB who ever played... so as far as I am concerned no other player, past or present, can be considered his equal, I don't think anyone is even close!

Back to top Go down
Utah Spazz

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Lacy RB SEA   Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:36 pm

YIKES. I think it is time to get on the Franklin train.

Back to top Go down
http://www.fakeplastictunes.com/
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Lacy RB SEA   Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:53 pm

That's Eddie Lacy? FUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKK.

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Lacy RB SEA   Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:21 pm

that's a big boy

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Lacy RB SEA   Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:53 pm

Lacy has never really been thin, hes a 230 lb freight train... I think that particular photo is just a bad angle though... here is a pic from the same training camp session:

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Lacy RB SEA   Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:58 pm

And another one from a day earlier that shows him without the bulky pads and so forth...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Lacy RB SEA   

Back to top Go down

Eddie Lacy RB SEA
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: