x

Share | 

Donald Driver WR RET

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Donald Driver WR RET   Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:56 pm

Quote :
Green Bay Packers WR Donald Driver will announce his retirement Feb. 6, according to a statement released by the team Thursday, Jan. 31.

Always liked him!

Back to top Go down
Singapore Slings

PostSubject: Re: Donald Driver WR RET   Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:24 pm

I heard somewhere locally (I honestly don't remember where) about rumors of the Vikings targeting him as a FA. Probably just some terribly misguided speculation, and I am glad to see he is retiring rather than heading to MN. If the Vikings "addressed" their WR corps by adding Driver I would probably vomit.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Donald Driver WR RET   Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:12 pm

Singapore Slings wrote:
I heard somewhere locally (I honestly don't remember where) about rumors of the Vikings targeting him as a FA. Probably just some terribly misguided speculation, and I am glad to see he is retiring rather than heading to MN. If the Vikings "addressed" their WR corps by adding Driver I would probably vomit.

If they did that they would hands down be the worst franchise in sports. The amount of time, money and energy the Vikings have spent on completely pointless players already makes me vomit. Luckily I don't live and die by them like so many people I know. No way I could take it.

Back to top Go down
Singapore Slings

PostSubject: Re: Donald Driver WR RET   Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:52 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Singapore Slings wrote:

If they did that they would hands down be the worst franchise in sports. The amount of time, money and energy the Vikings have spent on completely pointless players already makes me vomit. Luckily I don't live and die by them like so many people I know. No way I could take it.

Same here. I've had love for the Purple as far back as I can remember. That being said, my very first thought literally was "I will never again root for the Vikings if they do something this fucking stupid."

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Donald Driver WR RET   Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:22 am

I would have been even more shocked if DD agreed to do it. He has always been the type of player others should strive to be and after all his years in GB it would be sad to end it playing a year or two with their biggest rival who aren't even on the cusp of shit. I understood why Favre did it but that was different than this.

Lot of respect for Donald Driver.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Donald Driver WR RET   

Back to top Go down

Donald Driver WR RET
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: