Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:04 pm

lol 2

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:30 am

Man was I wrong about his future.  I thought for sure the Niners were going to part ways with him, and now he's selling more jerseys than ever.

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:34 am

Nevada NightHawks wrote:
Man was I wrong about his future.  I thought for sure the Niners were going to part ways with him, and now he's selling more jerseys than ever.

On the bright side, the "Morons" are easier to spot now.   Evil laugh

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:32 pm

Hamilton Steel Cats wrote:
Nevada NightHawks wrote:

On the bright side, the "Morons" are easier to spot now.   Evil laugh

laughing I didn't think about that.

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:12 pm

Krappy is back...like it/him or not; for better or worse...Wait, worse than Gabbert?...Wait, Wait...Fantasy wise; Gabbert is currently doing better than: Bortles/Wentz/Bradford/Manning/Smith/Wilson/Osweiler/Fitzpatrick and Palmer.  Granted, some injuries in there, but that list surprised me.  Guess it's really just a"Krap" shoot... laughing

Quote :
The 49ers have formally announced Colin Kaepernick as their Week 6 starter at quarterback.
Coach Chip Kelly only had one choice, and he made it. Kaepernick's play went off the rails before he was placed on injured reserve last season, but he's at least had success on an NFL field. The same cannot be said for Blaine Gabbert, who has been embarrassingly bad under center, offering zero threat as a passer and fancying himself a poor man's Alex Smith as a runner. In theory, Kap is a great fit for Kelly's offense, which was most successful in college employing dual-threat quarterbacks. Kelly has gotten away from his principles, however, and seemed increasingly overmatched as an NFL coach. Kap could fail just as badly as Gabbert, but the 49ers need to take the chance. Kap will be on the QB2 borderline for this week's visit to Buffalo to face the resurgent Bills.  

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:16 pm

The Return of El Douche-O, coming to a field near you.

grumpy cat ... "Boo" err "Hiss"

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:17 pm

I never say this about any player, but I hope he gets concussed.

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:52 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Now you can't say this again laughing

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:52 pm

Atlanta Africans wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Now you can't say this again laughing

Ever.

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:00 am

Think he'll have to shave his afro to fit back into the helmet????

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:59 am

Las Vegas DeGenerates wrote:

I would love to chop that shit off when he is sleeping. He looks like a fucking idiot. God, it just pisses me the fuck off looking at that piece of shit.

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:01 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Las Vegas DeGenerates wrote:

I would love to chop that shit off when he is sleeping. He looks like a fucking idiot. God, it just pisses me the fuck off looking at that piece of shit.

Tell us how you really feel, lol. laughing laughing

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:05 am

Sorry, I just cannot fucking stand that asshole. The only other player I may hate more than him is that child beating, fece licking Peterson.

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:15 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Sorry, I just cannot fucking stand that asshole. The only other player I may hate more than him is that child beating, fece licking Peterson.

Is that bc of the whole anthem thing, or is it more than that?

Bottom line, he can't do any worse than Gabbert (I assume), so I understand why Kelly is making the switch.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:19 am

North Wales Knights wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Is that bc of the whole anthem thing, or is it more than that?

Bottom line, he can't do any worse than Gabbert (I assume), so I understand why Kelly is making the switch.

Oh it is a conglomeration of things, but I just think he is a piece of trash to keep it simple.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:36 am

The afro only amplifies my desire to punch him in the eye. Haha

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:49 pm

get some

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:22 am

Now we have to hear even more about this punk! I hope somebody decapitates this fucker

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:31 pm

Wow this is now easily the most irrational thread on RW scared

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:36 pm

Atlanta Africans wrote:

Yup.

I have no issues with Kaep other than I think he's overrated as a football player.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:51 pm

Whiskey Creek Gadabouts wrote:
Atlanta Africans wrote:

Yup.

I have no issues with Kaep other than I think he's overrated as a football player.

good post

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:04 pm

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts wrote:
Atlanta Africans wrote:

Yup.

good post

Back to top Go down
Edinburgh Galacticos

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:49 am

So Kaepernick was pretty good last night in general. Certainly wasn't his fault they lost so badly.

Are people still hating on him or is it starting to come around?

I've noticed the media are being a bit more favourable with him anyway, most outlets seem to be praising him for opening the debate up.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:35 am

Edinburgh Galacticos wrote:
So Kaepernick was pretty good last night in general. Certainly wasn't his fault they lost so badly.

Are people still hating on him or is it starting to come around?

I've noticed the media are being a bit more favourable with him anyway, most outlets seem to be praising him for opening the debate up.

He's a douchebag and he lost my respect forever. Don't care what he does, it's gone.

I know he does not care one bit about that, but that's my viewpoint. lol 2

Back to top Go down
Edinburgh Galacticos

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:55 am

Fair enough. I don't really want to get involved in the politics, but I would say that history is full of people who were vilified at the time for their actions and praised later for 'courage' or whatever the narrative is.

Look at Mohammed Ali. He was a national disgrace for refusing to serve in Vietnam. And then years later a hero for taking a stand.

BTW. I'm not comparing Kaep to Ali - just an observation.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:34 am

Wow. After all that he has the nerve to not vote. What a joke.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:55 am

I would love to throat punch this fucking punk.

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:17 am

Edinburgh Galacticos wrote:
Fair enough. I don't really want to get involved in the politics, but I would say that history is full of people who were vilified at the time for their actions and praised later for 'courage' or whatever the narrative is.

Look at Mohammed Ali. He was a national disgrace for refusing to serve in Vietnam. And then years later a hero for taking a stand.

BTW. I'm not comparing Kaep to Ali - just an observation.

I for one appreciate your balanced perspective rock on

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Sun May 14, 2017 10:50 am

Quote :
49ers sources have told MMQB's Peter King that free agent Colin Kaepernick "might actually rather do social justice work full time than play quarterback." Analysis: It seems like another flimsy excuse for teams to wash their hands of Kaepernick, who remains unemployed while charity cases like Blaine Gabbert, Ryan Mallett and Mark Sanchez continue to earn steady paychecks. Teams have avoided Kaepernick like the plague, preferring to distance themselves from his political stances or anything that could be perceived as controversial.

Good. Fuck him.

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Sun May 14, 2017 11:25 am

I still don't buy this fuckers bullshit. He was kneelin' for a week or two and loafing his ass around of the sidelines, then when finally asked enough times he played this card of "I'm doing to shed light on injustices and police abuse... blah, blah, blah. Sounds like a convenient story to not be completely thrashed by everyone and gain some sympathy and what have you and prop his sorry ass up on some do-gooders pedestal. Ain't buying, hope they black ball his ass on out. Besides is he really any better than Butt Fumble Sanchez, or Happy Feet Gabbert? I dunno.

Back to top Go down
MobTown Ravens

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Fri May 19, 2017 6:02 am

Seahawks are looking at adding him as back up, trainer says he has been working out consistently..while you may not like his politics, he hasn't broken any laws....as these other players listed in the USA Todays database of players who have actually been arrested, yet have NFL contracts.

https://www.usatoday.com/sports/nfl/arrests/

Back to top Go down
http://www.gomariposa.org/
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Fri May 19, 2017 6:05 am

I mean, it would be another great reason to dislike the Seahawks Laughing

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Fri May 19, 2017 11:39 am

MobTown Ravens wrote:
Seahawks are looking at adding him as back up, trainer says he has been working out consistently..while you may not like his politics, he hasn't broken any laws....as these other players listed in the USA Todays database of players who have actually been arrested, yet have NFL contracts.

Don't give a shit...not standing for the Anthem is a piss poor way to make a point.  Even that asshole Dr. Harry Edwards tried to get him to change his methods, thus the "kneel-down".  Besides, he's breaking "my" law..."Respect the uniform/rank, if not the man wearing/bearing it".  A lot of blood has been spilled so that pecker-head has the right/protection to voice/act on his opinions/beliefs.  

On a football note, his style of play does seem to fit nicely in Seattle's scheme...at least more so than RG3, who also worked out for them.
So if they want to put up with his bullshit that's on them, he may be able to steady the ship should Wilson get dinged..

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Fri May 19, 2017 12:07 pm

Oaktown Malosos wrote:
MobTown Ravens wrote:

Don't give a shit...not standing for the Anthem is a piss poor way to make a point.  Even that asshole Dr. Harry Edwards tried to get him to change his methods, thus the "kneel-down".  Besides, he's breaking "my" law..."Respect the uniform/rank, if not the man wearing/bearing it".  A lot of blood has been spilled so that pecker-head has the right/protection to voice/act on his opinions/beliefs.  

On a football note, his style of play does seem to fit nicely in Seattle's scheme...at least more so than RG3, who also worked out for them.
So if they want to put up with his bullshit that's on them, he may be able to steady the ship should Wilson get dinged..

pay attention

And I'm talking about the 1st paragraph!  agree

Back to top Go down
MobTown Ravens

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Fri May 19, 2017 12:46 pm

As a vet myself I Hear exactly what you're saying, Oaktown. I'm not in agreement with those that are in the spotlight, whether it be athletes, actors, those in the entertainment business taking advantage of that spotlight to voice their opinions in a setting like a game, awards, where those in attendance are "captive", whether it be in person or at home watching. Let's see these "stars" at the grassroots level, their city councils, PTAs...where there is no spotlight.
As a school principal I had students who did not stand for the flag or do the pledge. I got flack because I wasn't doing anything about their actions. Only action I could take is if a student was disruptive while the pledge was being done, making noise etc., which never happened.

Nevada NightHawks wrote:
Oaktown Malosos wrote:
MobTown Ravens wrote:

pay attention

And I'm talking about the 1st paragraph!  agree

Back to top Go down
North Carolina Cobras

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Fri May 19, 2017 3:32 pm

I have never been a Kaepernick fan even when he was in college. Not standing for the anthem was just the nail on his coffin in my eyes.

#1 - As a business owner, I expect my employees to repesent my organization in a professional manner when they are at work. What they do on their off time is up to them. I am not fully up to speed on the NFL Players Association and the bargaining agreement and what powers the NFL owners gave up, but when hs has on a 49ers uniform he would have stood or he could have stayed home for the day.

#2 - Enough of the Kap is being blackballed talk. He has never shown he is a solid starting QB. In his career he averages less than 15 completed passes a game. This is very low when you look at Brees, who completes 25 a game. Even Sam Bradford, as bad as he has been, averaged 22 completitions a game. And to dig even further Mark Sanchez averaged more than 16 compleitions a game.

Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Fri May 19, 2017 4:51 pm

North Carolina Cobras wrote:
I have never been a Kaepernick fan even when he was in college. Not standing for the anthem was just the nail on his coffin in my eyes.

#1 - As a business owner, I expect my employees to repesent my organization in a professional manner when they are at work. What they do on their off time is up to them. I am not fully up to speed on the NFL Players Association and the bargaining agreement and what powers the NFL owners gave up, but when hs has on a 49ers uniform he would have stood or he could have stayed home for the day.

#2 - Enough of the Kap is being blackballed talk. He has never shown he is a solid starting QB. In his career he averages less than 15 completed passes a game. This is very low when you look at Brees, who completes 25 a game. Even Sam Bradford, as bad as he has been, averaged 22 completitions a game. And to dig even further Mark Sanchez averaged more than 16 compleitions a game.

I completely agree. By no means is this guy a legitimate starting QB. However I think he will be a great scheme fit with Seattle who only needs 20 completions/game from their QBs.

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Sat May 20, 2017 5:31 am

As far as talent, I think the kid has a hell of an arm, great legs but lacked the ability to read a defense..

As far as my team, this is the status quo with leadership under York. I have been disappointed in the York administration since the Harbaugh incident.

The biggest thing that I would get enjoyment out of if Seattle did sign Kap, maybe a little sick, would be the Sheman-Kap relationship in that locker room. That would be interesting. I mean maybe its all for show, maybe there is no bad blood in real life, but I'm going to assume there is and that would be a hard knocks worth watching.

Lastly as far as the politics on the Kap situation with his actions last year, my opinion, and my opinion alone is he is entitled the right to protest or state what he wants. If he chooses to do it in a manner that is disrespectful to the country than while it is not something I myself would do or commend, I still say it's his right.

I've had plenty of friends ask and look to this question with me being in the military and being 49er faithful but for me, yes it gets under my skin to see someone burn, desecrate or demean our flag or in this case national anthem. But giving people the right to be free is the point of freedom. For people to have the opportunity to not be oppressed and speak their opinion, even if the way they do it is contrary to what I would like to see.

This is the reason I spread that blanket of Freedom out for Merica'..

Back to top Go down
MobTown Ravens

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Sat May 20, 2017 6:48 am

One stat being noted is his TD/Int ratio..16-4 last season. Only played in 12 games in 2016, 9 games in 2015, so his "body of work" is suspect.
Finding the right fit is his challenge. Does he really want to be a backup? 29 yrs. old.

Great site on stats, interactive....http://tinyurl.com/mrlkugn

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Sat May 20, 2017 2:48 pm

MobTown Ravens wrote:
One stat being noted is his TD/Int ratio..16-4 last season.  Only played in 12 games in 2016, 9 games in 2015, so his "body of work" is suspect.  
Finding the right fit is his challenge.  Does he really want to be a backup?  29 yrs. old.

Does he really want to be a backup? No. But he is a backup in this league at this point in his career. Aside from being a complete asshole, that is.

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Sun May 21, 2017 8:30 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
MobTown Ravens wrote:
One stat being noted is his TD/Int ratio..16-4 last season.  Only played in 12 games in 2016, 9 games in 2015, so his "body of work" is suspect.  
Finding the right fit is his challenge.  Does he really want to be a backup?  29 yrs. old.

Does he really want to be a backup? No. But he is a backup in this league at this point in his career. Aside from being a complete asshole, that is.

I agree. He is no longer a starting caliber QB. So he needs to swallow his pride, and try and get a decent backup job where he might have a chance at playing

Back to top Go down
North Carolina Cobras

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Wed May 24, 2017 11:01 am

Per ESPN

Quarterback Colin Kaepernick is visiting with the Seattle Seahawks on Wednesday, a source told ESPN's Adam Schefter.

The Seahawks are doing their due diligence on quarterbacks and want to talk to Kaepernick. But Seattle is not expected to sign a quarterback on Wednesday, a source told ESPN.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Wed May 24, 2017 12:12 pm

Turn a blind shoulder NFL teams. Turn a blind shoulder.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Wed May 24, 2017 12:13 pm

Who wants to deal with the bullshit for a mediocre backup?

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Tue May 30, 2017 8:41 am

Quote :
Giants owner John Mara said he has "never received more emotional mail from people" than he did about the possibility of signing Colin Kaepernick. Analysis: "It wasn't one or two letters. It was a lot," Mara said. "It's an emotional, emotional issue." Apparently more emotional than employing admitted abuser Josh Brown. While Kaepernick's level of play certainly deserves scrutiny, it is clear some front offices around the league are scared of the potential backlash associated with signing him.

This warms my heart. Fuck him.

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Tue May 30, 2017 8:50 am

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
Quote :
Giants owner John Mara said he has "never received more emotional mail from people" than he did about the possibility of signing Colin Kaepernick. Analysis: "It wasn't one or two letters. It was a lot," Mara said. "It's an emotional, emotional issue." Apparently more emotional than employing admitted abuser Josh Brown. While Kaepernick's level of play certainly deserves scrutiny, it is clear some front offices around the league are scared of the potential backlash associated with signing him.

This warms my heart.  Fuck him.  

From a pure football perspective, he doesn't make any sense on the Giants, at all. Add in the circus that comes with him and I can't imagine the Giants were ever really considering him. I will say however that Mara has lost a bit of the highroad due to the Brown situation. That still kind of stings as a fan.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Tue May 30, 2017 10:08 am

I really don't see how it makes sense for ANY team. The amount of bullshit his circus would bring is not worth whatever marginal value he still holds as a QB. Let him play in the CFL.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Tue May 30, 2017 10:45 am

Fuck Kaepernick but at the same time I just don't understand why a bunch of mail from people impacts your decision at all...who gives a fuck? Run your football team. People will fill the stands almost no matter what you do on this level.

I feel bad for the people who wrote letters to the Giants organization about something so fucking stupid.

Back to top Go down
North Carolina Cobras

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Tue May 30, 2017 2:45 pm

I'm on the other side of the fence. I feel it is important to listen to your fan base. Yes they will fill the seats either way and more may show up just to be able to boo him? But in a place like New York with all that happened in 2001, maybe his protest carries a little more meaning as far as disrespect with Met Life Stadium just 11 miles from Gorund Zero.

I interpret the above post as fans were "emotional" AGAINST signing him. It didn't really say just that fans were emotional.

On the respecting the flag issue, I've always felt whether you agree or disagree with the situation in America you stand to show we are a united country even if there are things that need to be improved on. It shows that America is strong, which looking at our landscape these days we are far from it. And even if things are not perfect, I promise you decide to go elsewhere in this world and I think you find out things are not as bad here as some may want us to believe.

On the Kap kneeling last year. Yes I am sure some felt it was fine for him to voice his beliefs. But what if he had come out to the sideline and brought a US flag and spit on it each week? or set it on fire? Yes, this may seem extreme but would it not be the same thing? Wouldn't it be his right to do so as an act of protest? Whether you disrespect the flag a little or a lot, it says the same thing to me. I think he put the nails in his own coffin. I say keep him off the football field and let him spend all the time he wants protesting whatever cause he would like.

And I for one, am happy as Hell that people are voicing their opions about him.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Tue May 30, 2017 8:48 pm

I would rather the owner just said he thinks Kaep is a douchetard versus pointing to jerkoff fan letters as a valid something.

Freedom of speech covers everything, even if we hate it (and I do hate Kaep's shit) but he deserved a good old fashioned ass-kicking (moreson if he spit on the flag) and burning one is illegal if I remember right.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   

Back to top Go down

Colin Kaepernick QB FA
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: