HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 
 

 Colin Kaepernick QB FA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 22168

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:09 am

England Dragons wrote:
Luxembourg Miners wrote:
Minnesota Eternals wrote:
I expect just as many posts out of you Steve about how weaksauce your team is when they shit the bed in 2014...it's only fair since we have to endure this non-playing season "The Niners are the best team ever" shit.  LOL

@others: Steve is also flooding my other league with impure thoughts about how every other team cannot possibly matchup to a Kaepernick led, Crabtree is your #1 receiver and there is a pileup of The Overrated, The Old and the Ugly at RB San Francisco team.

Pure Brutality.   wink 

I promise Andy that if the Niners stink it up in 2014 I will man up and admit it... shrug 

Well, they won't stink it up - they are a solid team.

They're just not as good as the Seahawks.

 poking 

They just can't possibly live up to Steves hype. Shhhh Steve. Shhh.  laughing 


Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6574

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:16 pm

Devils Tower Outlaws wrote:
loser  Seriously?  I know you are a homer,  but this guy will never be in the same league as Brees,   Brady or Manning...  Hell,  he may never be in the same league as Russell Wilson!!!  Laughing 

Of course he is you morons.

National Football LEAGUE

See???????????????????

And fuck you very much Brad.

 middle finger middle finger middle finger middle finger middle finger 


Back to top Go down
Luxembourg Miners
 
 
avatar

Posts : 467

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:39 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
England Dragons wrote:
Luxembourg Miners wrote:
Minnesota Eternals wrote:
I expect just as many posts out of you Steve about how weaksauce your team is when they shit the bed in 2014...it's only fair since we have to endure this non-playing season "The Niners are the best team ever" shit.  LOL

@others: Steve is also flooding my other league with impure thoughts about how every other team cannot possibly matchup to a Kaepernick led, Crabtree is your #1 receiver and there is a pileup of The Overrated, The Old and the Ugly at RB San Francisco team.

Pure Brutality.   wink 

I promise Andy that if the Niners stink it up in 2014 I will man up and admit it... shrug 

Well, they won't stink it up - they are a solid team.

They're just not as good as the Seahawks.

 poking 

They just can't possibly live up to Steves hype.  Shhhh Steve.  Shhh.   laughing 

Seahawks...ya'll do know that we gave them that game in SEA....19-17 loss....SEA is not a sure thing to beat us...
So lets just wait and see.... hehe 


Back to top Go down
England Dragons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8504

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:06 am

Luxembourg Miners wrote:
Minnesota Eternals wrote:
England Dragons wrote:
Luxembourg Miners wrote:
Minnesota Eternals wrote:
I expect just as many posts out of you Steve about how weaksauce your team is when they shit the bed in 2014...it's only fair since we have to endure this non-playing season "The Niners are the best team ever" shit.  LOL

@others: Steve is also flooding my other league with impure thoughts about how every other team cannot possibly matchup to a Kaepernick led, Crabtree is your #1 receiver and there is a pileup of The Overrated, The Old and the Ugly at RB San Francisco team.

Pure Brutality.   wink 

I promise Andy that if the Niners stink it up in 2014 I will man up and admit it... shrug 

Well, they won't stink it up - they are a solid team.

They're just not as good as the Seahawks.

 poking 

They just can't possibly live up to Steves hype.  Shhhh Steve.  Shhh.   laughing 

Seahawks...ya'll do know that we gave them that game in SEA....19-17 loss....SEA is not a sure thing to beat us...
So lets just wait and see.... hehe 

True, but they like, you know, won the Superbowl and everything. I think that tops a 19-17 win in week 14...  eating popcorn 


Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2241

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:44 am

I love watching the 49ers and Seahawks play, I just hope the Packers can be competitive with those 2 teams next year. As good as our offense is, it's not good enough to beat those defenses.


Back to top Go down
Luxembourg Miners
 
 
avatar

Posts : 467

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:44 pm

Morawskd wrote:
I love watching the 49ers and Seahawks play, I just hope the Packers can be competitive with those 2 teams next year. As good as our offense is, it's not good enough to beat those defenses.

FINALLY some fucking respect...don't really know you...but I like you already... vote yes 


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 22168

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:46 pm

If nothing else (and there is plenty) just the way this dumbfuck wears a ball cap makes me fantasize about punching him in the throat. laughing

In other news, I now realize I work with a kid whose face is damn similar to Kaepercunt's so I think somebody has a new nickname.


Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5705

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:04 pm

5-0 on MNF with 130+ passer rating baby bow


Back to top Go down
England Dragons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8504

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:13 pm

Atlanta Africans wrote:
5-0 on MNF with 130+ passer rating baby bow

Yeah, but still a cunt.

shrug


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 22168

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:12 am

England Dragons wrote:
Atlanta Africans wrote:
5-0 on MNF with 130+ passer rating baby bow

Yeah, but still a cunt.

shrug

agree


Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders
 
 
avatar

Posts : 19922

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:12 am

I like kappy!


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 22168

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:15 am

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
I like kappy!

You also like bees. I rest my case.


Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5705

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:32 am

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
I like kappy!

You also like bees.  I rest my case.

You don't like anyone so your opinion is equally invalid... laughing


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 22168

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:56 am

Atlanta Africans wrote:
Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
I like kappy!

You also like bees.  I rest my case.

You don't like anyone so your opinion is equally invalid... laughing

You are incorrect. I just dislike the sucky players. tongue


Back to top Go down
Chicago Crime Syndicate
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3920

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:44 am

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Atlanta Africans wrote:
Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
I like kappy!

You also like bees.  I rest my case.

You don't like anyone so your opinion is equally invalid... laughing

You are incorrect.  I just dislike the sucky players.  tongue

Have you looked at your drafted 1st rounders this year lately?

:devil:


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 22168

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:13 pm

Chicago Crime Syndicate wrote:
Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Atlanta Africans wrote:
Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
I like kappy!

You also like bees.  I rest my case.

You don't like anyone so your opinion is equally invalid... laughing

You are incorrect.  I just dislike the sucky players.  tongue

Have you looked at your drafted 1st rounders this year lately?

:devil:

If I drafted players with concern for what they would do in 2014, I think I would be a dumb owner.


Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders
 
 
avatar

Posts : 19922

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:39 am

Quote :
San Francisco 49ers QB Colin Kaepernick and the team are expected to return to more of a read-option offense in 2015 under head coach Jim Tomsula in order to take advantage of Kaepernick's running ability. There was a sense in the front offense that SF's offense had become too clunky with too many moving parts. The Niners' new offense will be intended to be simpler and get to the line of scrimmage quickly to put pressure on the defense.

This is a good idea.


Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7113

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:10 am

This is the only good idea possible for these kinds of QBs.


Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3274

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:36 am

I agree they need to let this guy do what he does best and run and make plays. The years of a pocket passer are gone. Nowadays you need a QB that can hang in the pocket, but can also get out of the pocket and make plays.

So I say let these young guys use their legs to their advantage and stop trying to make full time pocket passers out of them


Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders
 
 
avatar

Posts : 19922

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:41 am

You can't say the years of a pocket passer are gone when Tom Brady just won the Superbowl again Laughing



Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3644

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:44 am

Littleton SilverBallers wrote:
I agree they need to let this guy do what he does best and run and make plays.  The years of a pocket passer are gone.  Nowadays you need a QB that can hang in the pocket, but can also get out of the pocket and make plays.

So I say let these young guys use their legs to their advantage and stop trying to make full time pocket passers out of them

Whatcha talkin' about Willis? Did Brady not just win the Super Bowl? The pocket passer will never die. The problem with Kaep is that he is simply erratic. He can run like a deer, can throw tight rope like missiles. He is built like a beast. The problem is he just has done it consistently. He needs to work on his ability to read plays faster and get the ball out or his feet moving.

I do agree that the mobile QB is a bonus and weapon if deployed correctly, but I don't ever see the end of a pure pocket passer who has an arm, a brain, and can make the reads.

coffee


Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3274

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:46 am

True, but it looks like the NFL is transitioning that way with all the younger QB'S that are mobile.


Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws
 
 
avatar

Posts : 4777

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:05 am

Having mobility as an added bonus to all the other things a QB needs to be able to do is great, but when that is all you bring to the table it is a problem... Cam Newton can run but he is a good all around QB as well, guys like Kaepernick (and RGII) not so much...


Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders
 
 
avatar

Posts : 19922

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:39 am

Rumors abound that both the Bears and Eagles are trying to trade for Kaep's. If that's true it's a dark time to be a 9'ers fan.


Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders
 
 
avatar

Posts : 19922

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:26 am

Quote :
Well-placed 49ers official on report that SF is seeking to trade QB Colin Kaepernick: "Totally false. 0% truth."


Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5705

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:11 am

This makes no sense - they have a QB on a very team friendly deal and I don't see any potential upgrades from Kap...


Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders
 
 
avatar

Posts : 19922

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:34 am

I'm sure the rumors started thinking the team wants to "purge" everything Harbaugh. For fuck's sake they took all his shit out of the 49'ers Museum. Petty bullshit.


Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2400

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:11 pm


Kappy on the shelf ROS...Possibly longer??  What a mess in SF...

Quote :
49ers placed Colin Kaepernick on season-ending injured reserve with a left shoulder (non-throwing) injury.
Kaepernick showed up on the injury report this week with a shoulder injury he said he suffered Week 4, but he was listed as probable. With Kaepernick expected to go under the knife, this injury could put the 49ers' offseason plans at risk. Kaepernick's 2016 salary is guaranteed for injury only as long as he is cut before April 1. He will need to pass a physical before being released, and that is not guaranteed after undergoing surgery. Blaine Gabbert should finish out the season as the starter before San Francisco searches for their next quarterback of the future this offseason. QB Dylan Thompson was promoted from the practice squad in a corresponding move.


Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3274

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:26 pm

I guess we know which team will be drafting a QB next year laughing


Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5705

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:28 pm

Baalke won't last more than 12 months


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 9559

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:22 pm

Atlanta Africans wrote:
Baalke won't last more than 12 months

I can't believe he has a gig right now. That is a train wreck out there in the Bay Area.


Back to top Go down
Online
California Nightmare
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2376

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:53 pm

Philly anyone? I think it has been mentioned in the past and I don't see why Chip wouldn't do it for the right price. Kaepernick's contract is non player friendly and I think Philly could fit him in with what room they got now. 

Just thinking out loud. I could care less about Krapstick.


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 9559

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:16 am

Sooooo....

Quote :
NFL.com's Rand Getlin reports Colin Kaepernick has "requested permission from the team to seek a trade."

The news comes the same day coach Chip Kelly insisted Kaepernick wants to remain with the 49ers. It's not the first Kap trade rumor this offseason, as the New York Daily News (somewhat improbably) reported earlier this month Kap wanted out of San Francisco and that the Jets were his preferred destination. April 1 looms as something of a deadline, as that's the day Kap's $11.9 million salary becomes guaranteed. Any trade would require some sort of restructuring of Kap's "seven-year, $126.97 million" contract, which runs through 2020.
Source: Rand Getlin on Twitter Feb 25 - 6:06 PM

I think Kaep is a douche. Would he be best fit for Chips system? I would think so, he's not a pocket passer, that's for sure.


Back to top Go down
Online
Winsted Psychos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2360

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:24 pm

They deserve each other


Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3274

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:32 pm

I hope he leaves so Chip has to look for another QB! If I was Kaep, I would say fuck you Chip! I'm not playing for your stupid ASS


Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2856

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:02 am

Kaep should stay put. I dont think he has the ability to run a pro offense. He has zero touch on the ball and cant work out of the pocket. At the same time, I dont think his throwing style fits into the short accurate up tempo passing style that Kelly wants. Kaep is backup QB at best.


Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2241

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:10 am

I like Kaep as a "project" QB more than RG III. There were games I saw Kaep play against the Packers 2yrs ago where he was unstoppable running and passing. I've seen him throw from the pocket and make the perfect throw with perfect touch so I know he's capable of it. Can he do it consistently? Who knows but Chip runs an offense ideally suited for him, I don't think he's going to find a better situation than the 49ers.


Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2856

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:13 am

The running style is suited if Chip incorporates that. The quick slants, screens, 10 yard passes, not so much. I have not seen Kaep be able to dial it down.


Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2241

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:25 am

I think all Pro's can make those throws, that's what 90% of the throws in the NFL are. I don't think you're in the NFL if you can't make those throws. The QB's that can throw outside of the numbers and use the middle of the field beyond 10-15yds are the special ones in my opinion. If Kaep has an o-line that can give him time to pass I think he'll be fine. I like him better in a Chip style offense more than any other offense. I'm not a Kaep fan but I think he has the physical tools to be successful. Kaep has been in some dysfunctional situations in San Fransico with Harbaugh and this year was a cluster fuck situation. It would be hard for any QB to successful under those circumstances the last couple years.


Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3022

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:30 pm

I think Kaep would make a great addition to the prison football team... Can you image Kaep throwing to Aaron Hernandez all over the yard???


Back to top Go down
England Dragons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8504

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:37 am

Aw, nobody wants him. Bless.

mock


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 9559

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:06 pm

Quote :
ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the Broncos have a trade in place for Colin Kaepernick.


Back to top Go down
Online
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 22168

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:55 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Quote :
ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the Broncos have a trade in place for Colin Kaepernick.

I like when one thing I dislike joins another thing I dislike so that the areas of infection are less widespread. vote yes


Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5705

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:37 pm

That quote might be misleading

Shefty's latest quote
Quote :
Working out trade comp for Kaepenick was easy part. Tougher part is convincing Kaep to take less guaranteed $. It's why trade not yet close.


Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2856

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:42 pm

That trade would suck for DT and Sanders.


Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5705

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:54 pm

Naperville Divine wrote:
That trade would suck for DT and Sanders.

How much worse could it be than this effort from their QB...
198/331 59.8% for 2,249 yds (6.8 Y/A) 9TD 17INT!!!


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 9559

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:39 pm

Atlanta Africans wrote:
Naperville Divine wrote:
That trade would suck for DT and Sanders.

How much worse could it be than this effort from their QB...
198/331 59.8% for 2,249 yds (6.8 Y/A) 9TD 17INT!!!

Yeah, and DT still managed to catch 105 balls for over 1300 yards. I think he's pretty much QB proof.


Back to top Go down
Online
England Dragons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8504

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:32 am

I hope the Broncos give up picks for him and then have to bench him for Sanchez in week 4 'cause Kaep is so bad.

That'd be nice.





Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders
 
 
avatar

Posts : 19922

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:58 pm

You can call me a fuckin' blasphemer but if the Broncos D managed to carry Peyton to the SB last year they could do it with Kap too. Peyton would have been benched if his name wasn't Peyton Manning last year.


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 9559

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:00 pm

I think Kaep is really bad, and that D has been ripped apart and won't be as dominant in 2016.


Back to top Go down
Online
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   

Back to top Go down
 
Colin Kaepernick QB FA
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: