Share | 

Colin Kaepernick QB FA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:40 pm

Quote :
49ers coach Jim Harbaugh announced at his press conference on Wednesday that Kaepernick would be the starting quarterback on Sunday against the Rams, CSNBayArea.com reports. Analysis: Harbaugh said that he was going with the hot hand and while both are "his guys", Kaepernick has earned the right to continue starting based on his performance over the last three weeks.

Not sure how he doesn't have a thread!

I think he makes SF the best team in the NFL.

Last edited by Mohawk Ridge Marauders on Tue May 30, 2017 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:30 pm

I was looking for his thread as well, but gave up when I couldn't find it. lol. How many times did you have to check if you had his name spelled correctly?

I can't believe they are rolling with him. I called it before the season started but yet I did nothing about it sad3

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:20 pm

Colorado Screaming Eagles wrote:

I can't believe they are rolling with him.

Why? After the last two games how could you gamble on Smith?

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:23 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:

I think it is right for the team, but the media will blow this out of proportion. As weak as Alex Smith is, given his heartache when they went after Manning, he is going to have problems with this. I don't see a situation where Smith stays in San Francisco after this year.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:44 pm

I think it is right for the team, but the media will blow this out of proportion. As weak as Alex Smith is, given his heartache when they went after Manning, he is going to have problems with this. I don't see a situation where Smith stays in San Francisco after this year.

1. Good. Alex Smith should have been outta there years ago.
2. The media will blow a gust of wind out of proportion if they have nothing better so thats par for the course.

Maybe he never had a fair shot with all the changes around him etc etc and that is unfortunate...but I also have never seen anything out of him that would make me care if I was the owner or coach of that team. He is best to be quiet, support CK and hope to himself something occurs that brings the job back to him.

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:26 pm

1. Good. Alex Smith should have been outta there years ago.
2. The media will blow a gust of wind out of proportion if they have nothing better so thats par for the course.

Maybe he never had a fair shot with all the changes around him etc etc and that is unfortunate...but I also have never seen anything out of him that would make me care if I was the owner or coach of that team. He is best to be quiet, support CK and hope to himself something occurs that brings the job back to him.

Gotta disagree here.

#1: Smith did NOTHING to lose the job, other than get hurt. This will cause some players to question Harbaugh's loyalty to them if they get an injury. Bad team chemistry to me.
#2: Two good games, only one against a defense that counts and didn't game plan him right. What happens when they lose two games? Do you remove him?
#3: He has the 5th best Passer rating at 104.1 in the NFL. Rodgers/Brady/Manning/RG3 are the only ones ahead of him.
#4: He has the best completion percentage in the NFL @ 70%.

If you just listed these stats without knowing who it was, would you say he should be benched? I think not. He manages the game. He wins games. That's what he is supposed to do. 49ers are a running team, but when needed, he has come through.

This should have waited till next season in my mind. This will cause them issues in the playoffs and they will miss the SB again.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:25 pm

#1. Smith's lack of big play ability cost him the job. All they needed was a window.
#2. It wasn't just that he had good games but it was how he looked. He is a multifaceted player with incredible talent. His accuracy, velocity, running threat, etc.
#3. Fuck passer rating. It means nothing. In his first eight weeks he had a few hundred less yards than Weeden and only three more touchdowns. Nothing to brag about.
#4. Not hard to complete the dinky short passes he makes.

This team just went from a playoff team to a superbowl team.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:05 pm

I just evaluate based on my eyeballs seeing that Alex Smith is not special in any capacity, his years of suckiness being impressive and the clear to see difference when the new guy is in there. No need to attack me with your facts. LOL

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:22 pm

Jersey Legionnaires wrote:
#1. Smith's lack of big play ability cost him the job. All they needed was a window.
#2. It wasn't just that he had good games but it was how he looked. He is a multifaceted player with incredible talent. His accuracy, velocity, running threat, etc.
#3. Fuck passer rating. It means nothing. In his first eight weeks he had a few hundred less yards than Weeden and only three more touchdowns. Nothing to brag about.
#4. Not hard to complete the dinky short passes he makes.

This team just went from a playoff team to a superbowl team.

Just for you Justin, notice the yards p/att.

1 Cam Newton, QB CAR 189 328 57.6 2,701 8.24 82 11 10 28 82.9 246
2 Robert Griffin III, QB WSH 205 304 67.4 2,497 8.21 88 16 4 25 104.6 227
3 Matt Ryan, QB ATL 294 429 68.5 3,425 7.98 80 21 13 21 96.2 311
4 Alex Smith, QB SF 152 217 70.0 1,731 7.98 55 13 5 24 104.1 192
5 Peyton Manning, QB DEN 277 409 67.7 3,260 7.97 71 26 8 16 104.8 296
6 Josh Freeman, QB TB 199 349 57.0 2,761 7.91 95 21 7 16 94.3 251
7 Tom Brady, QB NE 274 420 65.2 3,299 7.86 83 24 3 15 105.2 300
8 Matt Schaub, QB HOU 245 378 64.8 2,855 7.55 60 19 9 15 94.4 260
9 Drew Brees, QB NO 276 442 62.4 3,333 7.54 80 31 11 21 98.5 303
10 Aaron Rodgers, QB GB 252 379 66.5 2,838 7.49 72 28 7 37 105.6 258

QB's behind him in TD's thrown that have played 1 game more: Ponder, Luck, Sanchez, Weeden, Newton, Tannehill.

At least 1 big name there.

QB's that have thrown less INT's: Big Ben, Brady, RG3, which means there are a lot of big names above him.

49ers are 21-6-1 with him starting.

Is he a great QB? Nope. Does he play within the system? Yup. Whatever he looks like, he has done nothing to lose this job. Do I think Kaepenick will be a better QB? Yeah, I kinda do. I am just a big believer in Karma. We have all heard Harbaugh praise Smith. "He is our man". Karma will bite them in the ass.

Justin, little wager as to whether they make the SB if he continues to be the starter?

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:50 pm

Any given Sunday Bob. Crazy things happen. The Saints lost to the Seahawks not too long ago. The Broncos beat the Steelers. It's not something I'd put money on but I absolutely feel like he gives them a better chance.

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:11 pm

I don't totally disagree, I just think it is a bullshit move right after he got hurt. Yes, I have listened to the comments made by some of the players how they support it. But what else would they say? I can hear it now "Harbaugh's an idiot" Never going to happen in public. Here are a couple of quotes from September 1st:

Quote :
“It represents the team well,” Gore said, “especially with Justin and Alex coming out.”

Harbaugh and the players were the only ones to vote on the captains.Gore was pleased to see Smith, a fellow member of the team’s 2005 Draft class, join him as co-offensive captain.

“He deserves it,” Gore said of his quarterback. “He had a great year last year, had a great camp. He’s a hard-worker, a great teammate. Everybody respects him in the locker room, so he deserves to be the captain.”

Despite having many veteran leaders littered throughout San Francisco’s roster, there wasn’t much of a debate when it came time to pick two more leaders to join Willis and Gore.

Whole article: http://www.49ers.com/news/article-2/49ers-Name-2012-Captains/58118ec3-2021-4653-b530-29641b6d2bbd

There kind of lies my real funk. What changed? Do you really believe that other players on this team are not really looking and going "Could I be next?" Smith did nothing to lose his job. Whether you like stats or not, he ranks high in all of the ones you need from a QB except for Passing Yards. Why is that? Some of it is the system. They are a grind it out team and let the defense keep it close. Hell, even Sanchez might do well there. Then again, probably not.......

Kaepernick may very well be the future. He probably is the better QB. They should have either started him week 1 or waited till next year.

I'll shut up now.

beat dead horse

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:21 pm

If you ask me Jim has been looking for a reason to start Colin for awhile. He just needed an excuse, a reason. HE picked him. He traded up in the draft to grab him and spent a whole year grooming him. He has been sprinkling him in for awhile now like a much better Tebow. As soon as he got the opportunity and showed up it was all over.

Listen I honestly feel bad for Smith but it's not like his career is over. A lot of teams could use him as a starter but San Fran just doesn't need him. If you know that you want Kaepernick to be the guy then why start him and switch back? Because it's not fair to bench Smith? This is pro football. They don't care about fair. They care about winning.

shrug

Do what's best for the team. Everyone else does. The Rams are cutting ties with Steven Jackson (or so it seems), the Jags with MJD, the Eagles just cut Babin whom has been around forever, same with the Giants and Jacobs. They let him walk over 500k. It's a business.

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:28 pm

good post

Well said Justin.

Fuck Alex. He flirted on leaving this past off season anyways, so where is his team building?

Colin was drafted and groomed. Got a chance and made good. Got a second start and did okay. He is now clearly the future of the Niners and seems ready, so roll with him. Alex won't be the first to be Wally Pipped and won't be the last. Contracts ain't guaranteed and neither is your job in the NFL IMO. Alex will land a job, their are several team in need of a QB.

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:29 pm

Alex Smith will get a ridiculous contract from some shit team like Oakland or KC. Don't feel bad for him.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:35 pm

Las Vegas DeGenerates wrote:
Alex Smith will get a ridiculous contract from some shit team like Oakland or KC. Don't feel bad for him.

True.

Oh you know what would be sweet....Philly going with Bowe, Smith and grabbing Childress as coach. Wouldn't that be fun? Philly fans love to bitch...here is something to bitch about. Evil laugh

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:38 pm

lol

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:39 pm

Not sure how people can be outraged that Alex Smith is being paid millions of dollars to not put himself in harms way and sit on the bench. Laughing

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:07 am

A coach should always be starting whoever he thinks are the best players. The chemistry issues will be resolved when the players believe that the coach is doing this. Sure the individual players that are benched will be ticked off but every other player should be excited that the coach is willing to do this.

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:16 am

Las Vegas DeGenerates wrote:

True.

Oh you know what would be sweet....Philly going with Bowe, Smith and grabbing Childress as coach. Wouldn't that be fun? Philly fans love to bitch...here is something to bitch about. Evil laugh

Now THAT is funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Omega City Legends

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:07 am

I wouldn't mind Alex Smith in Philly at all actually. We need to get back to the roots of our success when we first drafted McNabb. I remember the Pinkston, Thrash, Staley/Buckhalter/Westbrook, Chad Lewis/LJ Smith days where we actually used to move the ball efficiently, and play solid defense. We were one of the most efficient teams in the NFC....and then we got away from all of that and became a less efficient big play offense. If we stuck to our roots, focused on moving the chains, eating up the clock and playing solid defense we'd be back to where we were. Alex Smith doesnt have as big of an arm as McNabb does, but I feel like Smith is better at playing within himself, with what he has. I love McNabb but I feel like - especially towards the end of his career (Vick too has this problem) he tried to do too much in spite of what he had. He tried being superman ALL THE TIME. And its good when it works, catastrophic when it doesn't. I wouldn't mind taking a shot at Smith at all.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:40 am

Omega City Legends wrote:
I wouldn't mind Alex Smith in Philly at all actually. We need to get back to the roots of our success when we first drafted McNabb. I remember the Pinkston, Thrash, Staley/Buckhalter/Westbrook, Chad Lewis/LJ Smith days where we actually used to move the ball efficiently, and play solid defense. We were one of the most efficient teams in the NFC....and then we got away from all of that and became a less efficient big play offense. If we stuck to our roots, focused on moving the chains, eating up the clock and playing solid defense we'd be back to where we were. Alex Smith doesnt have as big of an arm as McNabb does, but I feel like Smith is better at playing within himself, with what he has. I love McNabb but I feel like - especially towards the end of his career (Vick too has this problem) he tried to do too much in spite of what he had. He tried being superman ALL THE TIME. And its good when it works, catastrophic when it doesn't. I wouldn't mind taking a shot at Smith at all.

died

I knew one day it would happen but never thought so soon would I hear a Philly fan admit that the McNabb days were GOOD...sure was a shit ton of bitching through it all over there.

As for Alex Smith over there....he only has a chance if he has pretty solid talent around him and if I am giving you Bowe and Childress with some of the shitbags currently over there....a nightmare you will have.

Congrats Vince, you are now the most rational Eagles fan ever! Laughing

confused
scratch

Wait..if...if...if you are the most rational one of the lot...we...we....we are so fucked!!!
reaction

Back to top Go down
Utah Spazz

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:11 am

say what you want about Alex Smith but the guy can win football games and manage an offense. For Fantasy purposes yes Smith isn't going to be a guy that wins you many games and that is where Kaepernick gives you flashy plays and nice numbers in the boxscores, I get that.

I know living in Utah and watching Smith help turn the Utes around and giving us a perfect season, always gets discredited along with his selection as the #1 pick in the Draft. And last year him leading the Niners to the brink of the Super Bowl with only special teams handing the game off to the Giants. Can Kaepernick do the same thing? Maybe but I think a lot of people forget about experience and what it takes to actually win a NFL game and not just win a Fantasy Football game, they are really two totally different things.

Back to top Go down
http://www.fakeplastictunes.com/
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:43 am

Quote :
SAN FRANCISCO—Coming off his second straight win as 49ers quarterback, Colin Kaepernick admitted to reporters Thursday that watching Alex Smith over the past two years has not helped his game in the slightest. “I wish I could say Alex has been an inspiration to me and all that, but I’ve watched the guy play 27 games now, and honest to God, I didn’t get a single thing out of it,” said Kaepernick, who added that seeing the 8-year veteran in practice and in games has taught him nothing about staying cool in the pocket, reading defenses, improvising when protection breaks down, or leadership either on or off the field. “I guess the only thing I did learn was how to completely fall apart during a conference championship game. That and how to rely on a great running back and phenomenal defense to win games for you. Otherwise, it was pretty much useless.” Kaepernick confirmed that his greatest learning experience since entering the league came while watching Eli Manning play against the 49ers.

Sounds About Right!

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:45 am

fuckin Onion.. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:37 pm

"How you like me now...."

"How you like me now........."

Karma.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:52 pm

I do sure love me some Kappy.

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:57 pm

Yeah, I have to admit, I am buying in now.

I still think somewhere Karma will bite them in the ass though.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:00 pm

Decatur Demons wrote:

If you say it long enough something is bound to happen where you can yell "SEE I TOLD YOU SO!!!111!1!"

Laughing

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:05 pm

Decatur Demons wrote:

If you say it long enough something is bound to happen where you can yell "SEE I TOLD YOU SO!!!111!1!"

OK, I think they win pretty easy in Atlanta. My guess is, 49ers vs the Pats. That will be a very interesting Super Bowl. Can he handle the pressure? One thing for sure, Brady and the Patriots can.

And that may just be the difference.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:07 pm

Decatur Demons wrote:
Decatur Demons wrote:

OK, I think they win pretty easy in Atlanta. My guess is, 49ers vs the Pats. That will be a very interesting Super Bowl. Can he handle the pressure? One thing for sure, Brady and the Patriots can.

Mmmm yes because Brady and the Pats put up big numbers against the G-Men.

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:15 pm

Ummm, who didn't put up big points on the G-Men this year? Even Dallas did, and that schmuck Ogie Oglethrope errr Olgetree looked like some sort of Jerry Rice clone for a week.

:devil:

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:21 pm

Decatur Demons wrote:
Decatur Demons wrote:

Uh huh, it was such a blowout in favor of the G-Men.....

That Manningham gets a great contract for.......

1 catch, 1 freakin' catch.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:31 pm

Manningham blows you won't hear any argument from me Laughing

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:48 pm

I think Kaepernick looks like a douchebag. The way he spikes the ball at an opponent and kisses his bicep in the endzone. Same breed as those losers who take pictures of themselves in the mirror with their shirts off. Not saying he is a lost cause as I am sure he will be cool in a couple years but he is young and dumb right now...next year I bet ya he gets his bell rung.

He is playing well so I guess he can do whatever he wants...I just like guys who do it without looking like ramrods.

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:01 pm

I think Kaepernick looks like a douchebag. The way he spikes the ball at an opponent and kisses his bicep in the endzone. Same breed as those losers who take pictures of themselves in the mirror with their shirts off. Not saying he is a lost cause as I am sure he will be cool in a couple years but he is young and dumb right now...next year I bet ya he gets his bell rung.

He is playing well so I guess he can do whatever he wants...I just like guys who do it without looking like ramrods.

Now Tony......

Aren't you glad you left your shirt on?????????????????

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:22 pm

I have NO problem with some well deserved show-boating. Now flexing your muscles and spiking the ball after scoring when you're down by 24 makes you look like a douchebag. (Like Stevie Johnson against the Jets last year. Ass.)

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:25 pm

I have NO problem with some well deserved show-boating. Now flexing your muscles and spiking the ball after scoring when you're down by 24 makes you look like a douchebag. (Like Stevie Johnson against the Jets last year. Ass.)

This needs to go in Cam Newton's thread.......................

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:25 pm

Decatur Demons wrote:

This needs to go in Cam Newton's thread.......................

good post

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:41 pm

Says the guy who likes Chad "Ochostinko" Johnson. He wore a gold jacket on the sidelines with an HOF stencilled on the back for cryin' out loud. Hell, he changed his name legally to Ochocinco to pump up his ego. Did Chad even play in a playoff game let alone do something of significance? scratch

I do agree though I prefer the "been there, done that" fellow like Barry Sanders who just flipped the ball to the ref and went to the sidelines after a score. I'm not much for the trash talkin' bullshit walkin' douche that amps it up and goes crazy after doing his umm JOB! (ouch that hurt, argh!)

However, IMO the worst is the guy who does the over the top 1st down sign. It's like, really? It was a 1st fuckin' down dude relax. Score first then do your pussy dance or phi slama jamma crap.

Just my 2cents

Back to top Go down
Belgium Waffles

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:40 pm

How much is he worth draft pick wise? I just seen a trade in a league for a 1st 2nd 3rd 3rd 4th 6th. What do u think

Back to top Go down
Chicago Crime Syndicate

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:27 pm

Hamilton Steel Cats wrote:
However, IMO the worst is the guy who does the over the top 1st down sign. It's like, really? It was a 1st fuckin' down dude relax. Score first then do your pussy dance or phi slama jamma crap.

Just my 2cents

Or even better yet is giving the running 1st down sign while your team is losing 34-10 in the 4th quarter.

Back to top Go down
San Diego Killers

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:44 pm

Although I really dislike the 49ers and Kaepernick, he is going to be big time. I just see no way a defense could stop him, he could throw it and Crabtree looks like a beast. His running is just amazing

Back to top Go down
Chicago Crime Syndicate

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:36 pm

San Diego Killers wrote:
Although I really dislike the 49ers and Kaepernick, he is going to be big time. I just see no way a defense could stop him, he could throw it and Crabtree looks like a beast. His running is just amazing

Fad. NFL defenses will take the offseason to stop the pistol spread offense, just like they stopped the wildcat. I don't think Kaepernick is talented enough to adjust. I think by mid to end of next season, Kaepernick will come crashing down to earth.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:57 pm

I'm really not sure. I said for a while that the only thing holding the 49ers back was the QB. I think their D and run game are strong enough that he can maintain. I'm not 100% sold, but he definitely looks good so far.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:36 pm

Chicago Crime Syndicate wrote:
San Diego Killers wrote:

Fad. NFL defenses will take the offseason to stop the pistol spread offense, just like they stopped the wildcat. I don't think Kaepernick is talented enough to adjust. I think by mid to end of next season, Kaepernick will come crashing down to earth.

With ya...look forward to 2013 when this dude gets stuffed. I believe in Crabtree like I believe in Santa Claus and Vernon Davis....

but I would gladly take the 49ers in the Super Bowl over the tard-Falcons.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:37 pm

Jesus this guy is a douche

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2012/story/_/id/8874764/2013-nfl-playoffs-colin-kaepernick-san-francisco-49ers-wants-trademark-kaepernicking

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:43 pm

That's a "thing" now.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2012/10/19/tim-tebow-trademarks-tebowing/1645333/

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:15 pm

Things like this make me insane...what the fuck are we doing people? Trademarking kneeling down and kissing your stupid bicep...suing over hot coffee and everything else under the sun...oh if I were king for a fuckin day.

This is why I can't watch the news or mainstream TV or anything else...people are so fuckin stupid its scary.

Back to top Go down
Dallas Man Standing

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:46 am

i dont think its dumb of kaepernick to trademark it and make money off it. i think its dumb that people are actually going to buy into it.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:53 am

Dallas Man Standing wrote:
i dont think its dumb of kaepernick to trademark it and make money off it. i think its dumb that people are actually going to buy into it.

Speaking of trademarking. Here's an interesting story of a regular guy getting bullied by the NFL:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2012/story/_/id/8873809/2013-nfl-playoffs-nfl-pressures-fan-nix-harbowl-trademark

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   

Back to top Go down

Colin Kaepernick QB FA
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: