HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

Donald Butler SDC LB

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Donald Butler SDC LB   Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:38 am

Quote :
Butler (groin) is doubtful for Sunday's game against the Bengals, the North County Times reports. Analysis: Butler exited Sunday's game late in the second quarter with the injury, re-entered for the start of the third quarter but, after one play, was sidelined for good. He'll be limited early in the week, but the team is preparing for Week 13 as if Butler won't be available.

Arguably the best player on the team at this point.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Donald Butler SDC LB   Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:44 pm

Quote :
Butler (groin) did not practice Wednesday, the Chargers' official site reports. Analysis: Butler missed 11 defensive snaps against the Eagles in Week 2 and now we know why. More on his status as the week rolls along. Butler opened the season with a 13-tackle effort, but was held to just two stops in Week 2.
Glad I saw this tidbit. Going to need to watch him.

Back to top Go down
New Berlin Blitzkrieg

PostSubject: Re: Donald Butler SDC LB   Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:07 pm

Nice, Justin. Missed that... interesting... own him in a few.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Donald Butler SDC LB   Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:20 pm

Quote :
Butler (groin) did not practice Friday. Analysis: It's unclear whether Friday's absence was a maintenance day for Butler or a setback with his groin issue. What he does -- or doesn't -- do at practice will be telling with regard to his status for Monday's game against the Colts.
Probably going to pull him where I own him. Not risking it. He hasn't exactly been lighting it up either.

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Donald Butler SDC LB   Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:11 pm

He's been pretty mediocre.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Donald Butler SDC LB   Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:29 pm

Quote :
Chargers ILB Donald Butler (groin) is listed as doubtful for Sunday's game against the Jaguars.

Analysis: Butler suffered a setback with his groin injury in Week 5 and still hasn't returned to practice. Andrew Gachkar will replace him in the starting lineup, while Manti Te'o will call the defensive plays in his absence. OLB Jarret Johnson (hamstring) is questionable after practicing on a limited basis this week.
And the disappointment continues.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Donald Butler SDC LB   Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:47 pm

Quote :
Butler (groin) participated in practice Wednesday for the first time since aggravating a groin injury on October 10, the San Diego Union-Tribune reports. Analysis: Butler was limited in his return to practice Wednesday, but his presence suggests that he has at least a chance to play against the Broncos on Sunday.
He's been a bum all year. He sits until he shows up.

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: Donald Butler SDC LB   Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:51 pm

He won't show up this year.

Back to top Go down
Carolina Werewolves

PostSubject: Re: Donald Butler SDC LB   Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:39 pm

I have been waiting for him to be a ppr beast for two years now. Still waiting.......

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Donald Butler SDC LB   Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:44 am

Carolina Werewolves wrote:
I have been waiting for him to be a ppr beast for two years now. Still waiting.......
PPR eh? Lots of Ints?

Back to top Go down
Carolina Werewolves

PostSubject: Re: Donald Butler SDC LB   Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:52 am

whatever IDP PPR. Try posting at 3AM.It gets you punchy

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Donald Butler SDC LB   Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:26 am

ROTFLMAO

cheers 

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Donald Butler SDC LB   Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:36 am

Jersey Legionnaires wrote:
ROTFLMAO  

cheers 
Wait till YOU have a newborn......

Hell, I'm surprised he hasn't posted MUCH more gibberish...................

Lack of ..... sleep 

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Donald Butler SDC LB   Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:04 pm

Quote :
Chargers ILB Donald Butler's new seven-year contract has a max value of $48 million, with $28 million guaranteed. Analysis: The monetary numbers look big, but are less so when stretched across seven seasons. The annual average is under $7 million even with incentives built in. The Dolphins gave ILB Dannell Ellerbe a per-year average of $6.95 million last March. Butler is only 25, so a deal like this makes sense for this particular player.

He had a down year last year and played dinged up a lot but I really expect a strong season this year out of him.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Donald Butler SDC LB   Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:45 am

Quote :
The Chargers have a new linebacker coach in Mike Nolan. After speaking with Nolan, linebacker Donald Butler is looking to improve his focus this upcoming season, reports the UT San Diego.

"What I see is a guy who wants to get his game back in order," Nolan said. "Hopefully, he does it. He's said that he has a much better focus this year than he had last as far as his offseason goes. I'm very hopeful that he comes back in tip-top shape. We can start working on the things I hope to be able to teach him, to help him out and make him a better player."

Butler was expected to be a three-down linebacker for the Chargers last year. But as the 2014 season wore on, he was relegated to playing in the base defense.

Butler is entering his sixth season in the NFL after missing his entire rookie season due to injury. Over his career, the 26-year-old has 330 total tackles, 6.5 sacks, 12 passes defensed, three interceptions and four forced fumbles.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Donald Butler SDC LB   

Back to top Go down

Donald Butler SDC LB
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: