HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

Antonio Brown WR PIT

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Edinburgh Galacticos

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown WR PIT   Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:27 pm

Interesting. I was waiting on this one as a bench mark to where Beckham will be next year. I actually expected it to be bigger. Suppose it depends on guarantees.

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown WR PIT   Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:35 pm

England Dragons wrote:
Steelers signed WR Antonio Brown to a four-year, $68 million extension through 2021.

The extension will pay Brown $17 million annually and makes him the NFL's highest-paid wide receiver, passing A.J. Green's $15 million average. The top wideout of his generation -- and arguably the best we've seen since Randy Moss -- Brown has 100-plus catches in four straight years and double-digit TDs in three straight. Brown turns 29 in July. Because his game relies on route running and not elite athleticism, Brown should age well into his 30s.

overhead banana7 santa banana

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown WR PIT   Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:53 pm

That's a lot of dimp.

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown WR PIT   Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:44 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
That's a lot of dimp.
Auto correct is awesome.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown WR PIT   Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:11 pm

San Francisco Golddiggers wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
That's a lot of dimp.
Auto correct is awesome.

No, that's actually exactly what I meant to say. laughing

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown WR PIT   Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:21 am

Well he certainly deserves to be the highest paid NFL WR based on production. In that system with Ben tossing the football I can see him being extremely productive for much/all of this contract. He might need to tone down the antics a tad, but I think the Steelers will take some shenanigans with his numbers.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown WR PIT   Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:32 am

Charm City Justice wrote:
Well he certainly deserves to be the highest paid NFL WR based on production.  In that system with Ben tossing the football I can see him being extremely productive for much/all of this contract.  He might need to tone down the antics a tad, but I think the Steelers will take some shenanigans with his numbers.

We will see after 2017 when Ben is gone just how productive he is. They better get a plan in place, because what we have seen in the past two years when Ben was out, AB was below average.

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown WR PIT   Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:07 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Well he certainly deserves to be the highest paid NFL WR based on production.  In that system with Ben tossing the football I can see him being extremely productive for much/all of this contract.  He might need to tone down the antics a tad, but I think the Steelers will take some shenanigans with his numbers.

We will see after 2017 when Ben is gone just how productive he is. They better get a plan in place, because what we have seen in the past two years when Ben was out, AB was below average.

Pretty sure Ben would like to play 3 more highly productive years. Not that the number 3 corresponds to his contract here. Nope. He wants to go 3 more vote yes

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown WR PIT   Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:42 am

Whiskey Creek Gadabouts wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Pretty sure Ben would like to play 3 more highly productive years.  Not that the number 3 corresponds to his contract here.  Nope.  He wants to go 3 more  vote yes

Nah, he has taken a beating. He needs time to play with his kids. The time has never been better for him to walk away. wink

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown WR PIT   

Back to top Go down

Antonio Brown WR PIT
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: