Share | 

Antonio Brown WR PIT

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Antonio Brown WR PIT   Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:03 pm

Quote :
Steelers receiver Antonio Brown (ankle) is doubtful for Monday's game against the Chiefs, coach Mike Tomlin said. SOURCE: Ed Bouchette, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Tough break for the Steelers. Sanders should step up.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown WR PIT   Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:56 pm

Quote :
A league source tells Profootballtalk.com that Antonio Brown (ankle) could "miss a few games." Analysis: Brown initally described his ankle injury as a "high ankle" sprain and said he would be "fine," then Profootballtalk said it wasn't a high ankle sprain, but head coach Mike Tomlin later confirmed that it indeed was a "mild" high ankle sprain. All we know for certain is that Brown is out for Monday night's game against the Chiefs and is considered week-to-week after that. Emmanuel Sanders will start in his place for as long as Brown is out.

no

Back to top Go down
San Diego Killers

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown WR PIT   Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:52 pm

My chance to get the Hakeem Nicks bet closer...

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown WR PIT   Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:50 am

McFadden, Garcon, Jennings, Antonio Brown <----- drafted all these guys on a redraft team this year, lol

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown WR PIT   Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:40 pm

Quote :
Brown (ankle) will practice Wednesday and is scheduled to play Sunday against the Ravens, the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette's Ed Bouchette reports. Analysis: There has been a small shakeup on the depth chart at wide receiver, as Emmanuel Sanders and Mike Wallace are both listed as a potential starter opposite Brown. It sounds like Brown will be able to play, so Tomlin has a decision to make on who will start along with Brown. Barring any setbacks in practice, it sounds like Brown will be available for Sunday's divisional showdown against the Ravens.

They'll need him against the Ravens but I doubt they make the playoffs this year!

Back to top Go down
Cybertron Screamers

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown WR PIT   Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:32 pm

Did you see him attempt to hurdle that dude? Then just end up kicking him in the face....! Shocked Shocked

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown WR PIT   Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:28 pm

Cybertron Screamers wrote:
Did you see him attempt to hurdle that dude? Then just end up kicking him in the face....! Shocked Shocked

That was awesome. rock on

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown WR PIT   Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:47 pm

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown WR PIT   Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:49 pm

Whoever posted that video has no idea what a drop kick is.

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown WR PIT   Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:54 pm

Looked just like the middle jif of yours Justin...But he kicked a Brown, a nd a punter brown at that so no one really cares.

blah blah blah

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown WR PIT   Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:59 pm

That was a one footed running stomp. A drop kick involves both feet leaving the ground and thrusting forward to strike your target.

Quote :
To run at person, door, or inanimate object and jumping either off the ground or off a bench,table,chair.. etc in the air extending both legs so the body is parallel or horizontal to the ground and hitting the designated target usually breaking or knocking over the target with the kicker usually falling to the ground.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown WR PIT   Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:15 pm

thread jacked

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown WR PIT   Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:23 pm

Betting we will, at the minimum, see a hefty fine. Possibly a 1 game suspension, knowing Mr. Goodell.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown WR PIT   Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:53 pm

The more I watch it, the more I like it. Doesn't deserve a fine.

Back to top Go down
Cybertron Screamers

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown WR PIT   Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:05 am

If it was anyone but the punter the hurdle attempt would have worked because they would have gone low for a proper tackle, the punter was like a deer in headlights. surprised

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown WR PIT   Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:00 pm

Looks concussed as fuck.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown WR PIT   Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:23 pm

Apparently fine.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown WR PIT   Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:32 am

Thank you Dr. Marauders...    laughing

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown WR PIT   Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:08 am

One of those guys who deliberately tanked his baseline cognitive function.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown WR PIT   Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:29 am

Dude got nailed and looked like he had googly eyes. They took him back to the locker room to test him but apparently he was alright.

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown WR PIT   Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:15 pm

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
looked like he had googly eyes.

I have them for you...........................

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown WR PIT   Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:30 pm

sick

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown WR PIT   Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:52 am

Pittsburgh Steelers WR Antonio Brown hauled in 10 receptions for 123 yards in Week 15 against the Atlanta Falcons. He set a franchise record for catches in a season with 115, eclipsing the previous mark set by Hines Ward back in 2002 (112)

This guy is pretty damn good!! I mean check out this stat line

115 Rec - 1498 yards - 11 TD's

He has only 2 games all year under 15 points!?!?! This guy has to be a top 5 WR from here on out, and right now I'm almost tempted to put him above Calvin, but I wont.........Yet

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown WR PIT   Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:56 pm

When you're wrong, you're wrong and I was wrong about Brown. Never thought he could be a legit #1 guy.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown WR PIT   Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:53 pm

When you're wrong, you're wrong and I was wrong about Brown.  Never thought he could be a legit #1 guy.  

Yeah, if you'd drafted him here you might have beaten Jason last week. Douche.

smile and wave

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown WR PIT   Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:00 pm

England Dragons wrote:
When you're wrong, you're wrong and I was wrong about Brown.  Never thought he could be a legit #1 guy.  

Yeah, if you'd drafted him here you might have beaten Jason last week. Douche.

smile and wave

Instead I drafted Kenny Britt.

Good thing I traded him for Dez Bryant.

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown WR PIT   Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:14 pm

Actually, we've been telling you you're wrong about a lot of things.................................

pay attention

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown WR PIT   Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:18 pm

Decatur Demons wrote:

Actually, we've been telling you you're wrong about a lot of things.................................

pay attention

Eh I just follow my gut and hope it's right more often than it isn't. I never thought Brown would be shit but I didn't think he could be a #1 guy. (Much like Cruz.)

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown WR PIT   Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:29 am

One of the biggest mistakes I made in fantasy was letting Rob get him from me in our other league because I was concerned with cock-blocking a third party during RFA. Rob got my Antonio Brown and I got left holding Robs Roddy White. I don't like White and I have liked Brown since before he was even the radar...which is why i drafted him in that league with 5.07 pick...ugh...he should still be on my squad...dammit I hate me.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown WR PIT   Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:35 am

Quote :
#Steelers star WR Antonio Brown won’t be at voluntary conditioning, per source (as @MikeGarafolo said). He wants a new deal.

Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown WR PIT   Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:10 am

Here comes the whole Mike Wallace situation all over again.. Please send Brown packing so I can reap the rewards of drafting Bryant last year...

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown WR PIT   Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:09 pm

Damn!! I guess he is worth it, but not sure what kind of deal he is looking for????

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown WR PIT   Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:52 pm

No chance this guy isn't a Steeler in 2015

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown WR PIT   Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:54 pm

Winsted Psychos wrote:
Here comes the whole Mike Wallace situation all over again..  Please send Brown packing so I can reap the rewards of drafting Bryant last year...

This is how Brown got his WR 1 job........Wallace hasnt been the same either.

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown WR PIT   Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:57 pm

I do not understand NFL players... He signed a 6 year deal and is unhappy in year 3. BOOOHOOO

Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown WR PIT   Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:38 pm

Norfolk Bombers wrote:
I do not understand NFL players... He signed a 6 year deal and is unhappy in year 3.  BOOOHOOO

No kidding right.....  I guess he can't suport his family on his current contract.....

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown WR PIT   Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:14 pm

Quote :
(Rotoworld)Antonio Brown secured 10-of-14 targets for 139 yards and two touchdowns in the Steelers' Week 10 win over the Browns.

Analysis: This wasn’t a bad follow-up effort for Brown, who was coming off one of the greatest receiving games in NFL history against Oakland in Week 9. He scored a touchdown and caught the ensuing two-point conversion in the second quarter. They were essentially the same play but Cleveland’s helpless secondary could do nothing to stop him. Brown saved the best for last with a mammoth 56-yard touchdown off a quick slant in the fourth quarter. Obviously Brown lucked out by having Ben Roethlisberger unexpectedly return to action this week. Brown has logged 423 yards over his last two games and is now on pace to finish with 1,826 yards, which would be the third-highest total in NFL history. He may have Richard Sherman shadowing him when the Steelers face Seattle after the bye week.

This man is just fucking insane. Best part about the game was in the second half, Cleveland gave up trying to cover him, and just starting tackling him. There were three different pass interference penalties against Cleveland on Antonio Brown... They were 38yds... 39yds... and 37yds each. Insane.

If you can't stop him... Tackle him I guess.

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown WR PIT   Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:23 pm

How a guy can be soooooo good and yet have such a ridiculous hair-doo is mind boggling. scratch

His hair is as bad as he is Good! Guess maybe that how is balances out in the Downtown Brown Home.

coffee

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown WR PIT   Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:30 pm

His hair is better than Odel Beckham's tiger shit on his head lol

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown WR PIT   Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:43 pm

Las Vegas DeGenerates wrote:
His hair is better than Odel Beckham's tiger shit on his head lol

I dunno man, ODB may have some fucked up colouring going on, but just look at this weird assed design cut on AB, really? C'Mon MAN!... laughing

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown WR PIT   Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:45 pm

lmao... it fits better into the new concussion helmets...

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown WR PIT   Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:46 pm

Looks like those bath sponges for kids

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown WR PIT   Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:53 pm

Las Vegas DeGenerates wrote:
lmao... it fits better into the new concussion helmets...

The football version of Lord Dark Helmet ... laughing

Hey ever see the new ball caps.  Check this beauty out....

Talk about a how to be uncool look. laughing

Chicks may dig the long ball, but even the uglies will laff at the dude wearing that lid.

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown WR PIT   Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:57 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Looks like those bath sponges for kids

Not sure that is an advertisement he wants to venture into. The Antonio Brown bath sponge for kids and weird adults who haven't quite grown up and still like their Alphagetti. laughing

It does look like he is hiding a bar of soap in his hair though. Maybe that look can catch on in prison, fuck the soap on a rope, we got soap in a fro, great for the incarcerated dad on fathers day. laughing

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown WR PIT   Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:46 pm

Dude is just nasty, and FatBen loves him. Literally seems like 9/10 of the throws go to him. PPR slot machine.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown WR PIT   Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:09 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Dude is just nasty, and FatBen loves him. Literally seems like 9/10 of the throws go to him. PPR slot machine.

Kind of annoying. I love Brown but I sure thought Ben was gonna showcase Bryant more...and Bryant has played great but there are times when Ben is just turning to Brown regardless of whatever and throwing the ball...and I guess if it's working then good for you but I have seen several instances this season when in the red zone Bryant had one defender and Ben didn't even look his way which is ridiculous.

Oh well, if Brown ever gets banged up then I suppose Bryant will just have to get all the targets.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown WR PIT   Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:18 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Kind of annoying.  I love Brown but I sure thought Ben was gonna showcase Bryant more...and Bryant has played great but there are times when Ben is just turning to Brown regardless of whatever and throwing the ball...and I guess if it's working then good for you but I have seen several instances this season when in the red zone Bryant had one defender and Ben didn't even look his way which is ridiculous.  

Oh well, if Brown ever gets banged up then I suppose Bryant will just have to get all the targets.

Yeah, I was having this conversation with a buddy today. It almost seems like Ben scrambles around and tries to buy time until Brown gets open rather than going through his natural progressions. Maybe this is part of the reason he gets injured a ton, maybe not, but he definitely has a man crush on AB.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown WR PIT   Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:32 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Kind of annoying.  I love Brown but I sure thought Ben was gonna showcase Bryant more...and Bryant has played great but there are times when Ben is just turning to Brown regardless of whatever and throwing the ball...and I guess if it's working then good for you but I have seen several instances this season when in the red zone Bryant had one defender and Ben didn't even look his way which is ridiculous.  

Yeah, I was having this conversation with a buddy today. It almost seems like Ben scrambles around and tries to buy time until Brown gets open rather than going through his natural progressions. Maybe this is part of the reason he gets injured a ton, maybe not, but he definitely has a man crush on AB.

Yup. Always has but it seems unhealthy this year like you said...used be progressions and then scramble and come back to him whereas now I see many snaps where he just turns and stares Brown down until there is a window or he gets hit or throws it away. Maybe I am missing some shit because quite honestly I was surprised to see Bryant had 10 targets today.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown WR PIT   Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:51 am

Brown and Big Ben are definately in a bromance.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown WR PIT   Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:48 pm

Steelers signed WR Antonio Brown to a four-year, $68 million extension through 2021.

The extension will pay Brown $17 million annually and makes him the NFL's highest-paid wide receiver, passing A.J. Green's $15 million average. The top wideout of his generation -- and arguably the best we've seen since Randy Moss -- Brown has 100-plus catches in four straight years and double-digit TDs in three straight. Brown turns 29 in July. Because his game relies on route running and not elite athleticism, Brown should age well into his 30s.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown WR PIT   

Back to top Go down

Antonio Brown WR PIT
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: