HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

London Fletcher LB RET

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: London Fletcher LB RET   Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:54 pm

Quote :
Fletcher's (hamstring) 231 consecutive game streak is in danger this week, as he deals with a sore hamstring and balance issues, the Washington Post reports. He is scheduled to see a neurologist. Analysis: The balance issue is something new and might be more troublesome than the hamstring. His status for Sunday is very questionable at this point.

Tough break for Washington here. The man is a machine.

Last edited by Mohawk Ridge Marauders on Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: London Fletcher LB RET   Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:01 pm

LORENZO ALEXANDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: London Fletcher LB RET   Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:25 pm

Quote :
Redskins ILB London Fletcher says he'll return in 2013 if he can "get myself healthy enough to play." Analysis: "(If I can) play at the level I am capable of playing, I will be back," Fletcher said on NFL Network. It's essentially the same song Fletcher's been singing all offseason, though this is the first time he's definitively said he'll play if healthy. It's very hard to see Fletcher walking away from $5.5 million.

I don't think he will ever retire... ever.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: London Fletcher LB RET   Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:54 pm

Jersey Legionnaires wrote:
Quote :
Redskins ILB London Fletcher says he'll return in 2013 if he can "get myself healthy enough to play." Analysis: "(If I can) play at the level I am capable of playing, I will be back," Fletcher said on NFL Network. It's essentially the same song Fletcher's been singing all offseason, though this is the first time he's definitively said he'll play if healthy. It's very hard to see Fletcher walking away from $5.5 million.

I'd be okay with that. Love Fletcher

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: London Fletcher LB RET   Fri May 24, 2013 3:36 pm

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
Jersey Legionnaires wrote:
Quote :

I'd be okay with that. Love Fletcher

Lucky you then!

Quote :
Washington Redskins LB London Fletcher said he never seriously considered retiring this offseason even though there was speculation that he was thinking about it.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: London Fletcher LB RET   Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:12 pm

When the fuck did he announce he retired?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: London Fletcher LB RET   

Back to top Go down

London Fletcher LB RET
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: