x

Share | 

Jacob Tamme TE ATL

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Jacob Tamme TE ATL   Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:19 pm

Quote :
Jacob Tamme was forced from Sunday's game against the Texans with an ankle injury.

Injuries piling up today.

Last edited by Mohawk Ridge Marauders on Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Tamme TE ATL   Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:37 pm

Now an Atlanta Falcon sleep

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Tamme TE ATL   Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:23 am

So in 2 days they added Moeki and Tamme? What would the bonus be here for the Falcons?

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Tamme TE ATL   Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:28 am

Kingdom City Growlers 2 wrote:
So in 2 days they added Moeki and Tamme?  What would the bonus be here for the Falcons?

They are desparate to get an upgrade at TE, they know that Toilolo is a below average player and is not the answer at the position... Not sure either Moeaki or Tamme are any better, but their isn't much left on the FA market and the draft class doesn't have much in the way of TE's this year either...

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Tamme TE ATL   Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:36 am

Devils Tower Outlaws wrote:
So in 2 days they added Moeki and Tamme?  What would the bonus be here for the Falcons?

They are desparate to get an upgrade at TE,    they know that Toilolo is a below average player and is not the answer at the position...   Not sure either Moeaki or Tamme are any better,   but their isn't much left on the FA market and the draft class doesn't have much in the way of TE's this year either...

To be fair to Toilolo, I would call their attempt to use him super duper sub-fuckin-par. Just sayin'.

I expect this three-headed TE monster to achieve equal to or less than what it did last year.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Tamme TE ATL   Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:57 am

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Devils Tower Outlaws wrote:

They are desparate to get an upgrade at TE,    they know that Toilolo is a below average player and is not the answer at the position...   Not sure either Moeaki or Tamme are any better,   but their isn't much left on the FA market and the draft class doesn't have much in the way of TE's this year either...

To be fair to Toilolo, I would call their attempt to use him super duper sub-fuckin-par.  Just sayin'.

I expect this three-headed TE monster to achieve equal to or less than what it did last year.

Except that is not exactly accurate... Toilolo's problem wasn't a lack of use... according to NFL outsiders snap count data, he was on the field for 87% of the Falcons offensive snaps... I also read an article somewhere that pointed out that he was very involved in the offense, in fact he actually ran more routes in 2014 than Gronkowski did! Let that sink in for a moment... And yet all he could muster was 31 catches for 238 yds and 2 TDs! To his credit though, he was among the best in the NFL in one stat category, problem is it was dropped passes! Combine all of that with the fact that he is almost completely inept as a blocker and you can easily see that his problem has more to do with his lack of talent than anything else... Not only is he not converting all those route attempts into production while dropping a ton of passes, he is consistently hindering the running game with piss poor blocking! Toilolo wasn't just awful last season, he was an absolute trainwreck!

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Tamme TE ATL   Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:05 pm

I will never fact check like you so thanks for that...I don't remember them EVER throwing to him so surprised at the dropped pass count.....

Everything is eyeball test for me so wouldn't be the first time the facts were different than my take. Will that change my approach? Fuck no. laughing I will just keep being an ignorant cunt on whatever issues I want until someone proves to me I am wrong (and I agree with what they have brought in terms of a case against me).

I was wrong about Toilolo. Guess he sucks even more than I thought.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Tamme TE ATL   Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:33 pm

I am not a full blown metrics guy, but I do pay attention to the numbers, because they don't lie and they usually tell you more of the story than you would think...

Actually, the reason I know this stuff about Toilolo is because I was wrong about him too, heading into last year I was high on him as he was getting the starting job and I thought he had more talent than he apparently has... as the season wore he just kept the downward spiral going...

You are right about them not throwing to him, he played all those snaps and ran all those routes but was only targeted like 54 times... part of that was his struggles to get open consistently and part of that was Matt Ryan losing faith in him as a reliable target...

Maybe he will improve, maybe he won't... but is certainly going to have competition for playing time this season!

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Tamme TE ATL   Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:53 pm

If Tolilio was good he would be on the field.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Tamme TE ATL   Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:03 pm

rofl As seen above he has been on the field.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Tamme TE ATL   Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:50 am

Minnesota Eternals wrote:

rofl   As seen above he has been on the field.

I meant scoring so other TEs wouldnt be needed

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Tamme TE ATL   

Back to top Go down

Jacob Tamme TE ATL
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: