Aaron Rodgers QB GB

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers QB GB   Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:48 pm

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
Alright and where to the Rams WR's rank?  Laughing

Oh, that part I agree with. You were making the BUF/ARI comparison too. I just like telling you you're wrong.

You're right about STL.

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers QB GB   Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:55 pm

I don't really understand why the Packers didn't run a little more. I know when you have Rodgers you're compelled to pass the ball a lot but it was clear throughout the game that Rodgers just wasn't accurate. Lacey and Starks were picking up big chunks of yards, I feel like they could have run to win like Denver did. That's a game you have to win by any means necessary for home field in the playoffs, sometimes you gotta swallow your pride and do what it takes to win an ugly one.

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers QB GB   Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:59 pm

Muskego Muskies wrote:
I don't really understand why the Packers didn't run a little more. I know when you have Rodgers you're compelled to pass the ball a lot but it was clear throughout the game that Rodgers just wasn't accurate. Lacey and Starks were picking up big chunks of yards, I feel like they could have run to win like Denver did.  That's a game you have to win by any means necessary for home field in the playoffs, sometimes you gotta swallow your pride and do what it takes to win an ugly one.

I agree with that, it's the only reason Denver won. I was just pointing out that the Bills D, at least their pass D, is one of the best in the NFL and it had a lot to do with what happened to Rodgers.

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers QB GB   Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:06 pm

Decatur Demons wrote:
Muskego Muskies wrote:
I don't really understand why the Packers didn't run a little more. I know when you have Rodgers you're compelled to pass the ball a lot but it was clear throughout the game that Rodgers just wasn't accurate. Lacey and Starks were picking up big chunks of yards, I feel like they could have run to win like Denver did.  That's a game you have to win by any means necessary for home field in the playoffs, sometimes you gotta swallow your pride and do what it takes to win an ugly one.

I agree with that, it's the only reason Denver won. I was just pointing out that the Bills D, at least their pass D, is one of the best in the NFL and it had a lot to do with what happened to Rodgers.

I agree with you for sure, they can get pressure on the QB just rushing 4 and the DB's can play man. Very underratted

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers QB GB   Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:34 am

Muskego Muskies wrote:
Since I gush about Rodgers when he plays well I feel compelled to also mention that the last game @ Buffalo was the worst game I've seen him play, probably ever.

I didn't see every play but honestly I didn't think a whole lot of it was on him....if nobody wants to catch his passes at some point what is he supposed to do? Some really simple passes get caught like they normally would and where would they have been? I think that happens and Aaron would have been at least FINE if not GOOD.

Maybe I only saw the plays where all the other players appeared to be the problem. shrug

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers QB GB   Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:52 am

The Buffalo pass defense is a tough matchup for anybody...   Manning and Rodgers both had poor games against them...   they force you into those bad games because the QB has no time to sit in the pocket and they play exceptional in coverage behind the rush,   when both are working they are extremely tough....

Other than maybe two bad drops by Nelson,   the other guys really were not to blame,   Rodgers was rushed and uncomfortable all day and the Buffalo defense forced him into a lot of throws where he could not be as accurate as usual when he has lots of time.   Not really Rodgers fault for playing bad,  not really his teammates fault...  lets be real here and give the Buffalo pass defense the credit they deserve,  they were the difference in this game...

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers QB GB   Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:43 pm

From what I saw, from watching the whole game, they weren't getting any extra pressure on Rodgers that he normally doesn't see. They just did a good job of covering the WR's and keeping Rodgers in the pocket. I mean Rodgers is good in the pocket, but when all the WR's are being blanketed by the CB's, it hindered his ability to make plays outside the pocket. The Bills also did a good job on 3rd downs by bringing a delayed blitz up the middle which really threw Rodgers off

The front four were good for the Bills, but I think the real credit needs to go to the DB's for sticking to these top WR's like they did. I mean if you take Jordy, Cobb, Adams and Lacy out of the backfield on passing downs the Packers are very suspect if Rodgers can't get out of the pocket and make plays.

But hats off to the Bills on their big win to keep their playoff hopes alive

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers QB GB   Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:51 am

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers QB GB   Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:13 am

Good grief is she hot.

Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers QB GB   Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:09 pm

I saw a photo of him standing next to Sam Decker at the NBA Draft and damn Rogers looked old as hell. He's not aging well at all. Hope it shows on the field this year..

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers QB GB   Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:41 pm

Winsted Psychos wrote:
I saw a photo of him standing next to Sam Decker at the NBA Draft and damn Rogers looked old as hell.  He's not aging well at all.  Hope it shows on the field this year..

Who will be the next player up on your TMZ report?

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers QB GB   Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:54 am

This just in... Rodgers is kinda good

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers QB GB   Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:59 pm

Muskego Muskies wrote:
This just in... Rodgers is kinda good

surprised

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers QB GB   Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:13 am

Not just because I am a Packer fan, but this guy is sick nasty. He is playing the game better than any QB has. Brady and him are in a race for MVP, but Rodgers just makes it look easy.

Oh, and he isn't a cheating fucking cunt bag.

(Just to get Mike riled up)

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers QB GB   Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:26 am

I don't even know who this guy is right now, I've never seen him play this badly. He's missing a lot of throws that he normally makes. I put that Bears loss squarely on him.

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers QB GB   Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:35 am

He looked extremely frustrated. Davante Adams could have played naked last night and wouldn't have caught a cold.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers QB GB   Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:10 am

Davante Adams is damn near the president of the Overrated Football Players Association. I think Rodgers is showing a ton of restraint but you can see in his eyes that he is sick of his receivers. I would be desperately seeking to field a different receiving corps at this point because Adams and Jones are more of a hindrance at this point IMO. This team needs their #1 back (Nelson) so Cobb can go back to being a great #2 and THEN you can rotate all the other jerkoffs they have as #3 and #4 as you want but when Adams and Jones play as much as they have been and need to be counted on more than #3 and #4 type guys, this is what you get.

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers QB GB   Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:11 am

I'm not sure who to blame? The team looked better with Mccarthy calling the plays. Maybe Rodgers and Clements aren`t seeing eye to eye on the play calling, or maybe Rodgers is in a big time funk? Whatever it is, it`s really annoying whatching this offense

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers QB GB   Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:33 am

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Davante Adams is damn near the president of the Overrated Football Players Association.  I think Rodgers is showing a ton of restraint but you can see in his eyes that he is sick of his receivers.  I would be desperately seeking to field a different receiving corps at this point because Adams and Jones are more of a hindrance at this point IMO.  This team needs their #1 back (Nelson) so Cobb can go back to being a great #2 and THEN you can rotate all the other jerkoffs they have as #3 and #4 as you want but when Adams and Jones play as much as they have been and need to be counted on more than #3 and #4 type guys, this is what you get.
You're right, it also makes me think, how fucking bad is Jeff Janis that he can't get on the field with this crew of WR's. Adams forgets to put his big boy pants on and drops 2-3 balls a game. What is Rodgers thinking to himself when he's in the huddle and he sees: Adams, Rodgers, Perillo, Jones and Janis surprised

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers QB GB   Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:46 am

Their best chance this season is getting Ty Montgomery back - they need to stretch the field. Defenses are giving him no respect as there's no threat.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers QB GB   Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:30 pm

The dumbest thing I saw yesterday was the last play, game on the line and Rodgers threw it to Adams...really? He would have needed to be standing alone with an oversized basket with blankets and pillows ready to cradle the ball in order for me to throw it his way in that moment.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers QB GB   Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:14 am

Yep - Adams really is terrible. I guess the confidence is just gone now.

Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers QB GB   Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:17 am

I have no problem with GB fuckin the pooch cause it give my Vikings a good chance to win the division....

GB looked good against MN last week but then came out this week just looking like they have no motivation.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers QB GB   Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:21 am

Winsted Psychos wrote:
I have no problem with GB fuckin the pooch cause it give my Vikings a good chance to win the division....

GB looked good against MN last week but then came out this week just looking like they have no motivation.

That's because Minnesota is not a good team and the Packers own them like they are a freshly paid off car.

Rodgers will be fine and I'm happy we are struggling now instead of in week 16. It's hard to watch as a Packer fan, as we haven't struggled this way on offense in a long time, but I'm not in panic mode like some calling into our local sports talk radio.

Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers QB GB   Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:26 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Winsted Psychos wrote:

That's because Minnesota is not a good team and the Packers own them like they are a freshly paid off car.

Rodgers will be fine and I'm happy we are struggling now instead of in week 16. It's hard to watch as a Packer fan, as we haven't struggled this way on offense in a long time, but I'm not in panic mode like some calling into our local sports talk radio.

Well I hope they continue to struggle till the 2016 season..... vote yes

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers QB GB   Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:42 pm

Benched mid-way through fourth quarter... sacked 8 times...

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers QB GB   Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:23 am

As a Packer fan, I am utterly disgusted with how terrible this offense has looked the last 9 games!?  What the hell is going on?  Receiver's not getting open, line not blocking and Rodgers holding onto the ball too long!?

This shit better get straightened out real quick, or its 1 and done

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers QB GB   Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:46 am

My girlfriend is a packer fan and decided halfway through that game that a nap would be a better use of her afternoon

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers QB GB   Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:16 pm

Kane County Goon Squad wrote:
My girlfriend is a packer fan and decided halfway through that game that a nap would be a better use of her afternoon

lol3

Sounds like a keeper vote yes

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers QB GB   Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:13 pm

Littleton SilverBallers wrote:
As a Packer fan, I am utterly disgusted with how terrible this offense has looked the last 9 games!?  What the hell is going on?  Receiver's not getting open, line not blocking and Rodgers holding onto the ball too long!?

This shit better get straightened out real quick, or its 1 and done

Well... Since it's been over half the season you're talking about... What is going on? What's going on is the Packers are who we thought they were! OVERRATED!

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers QB GB   Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:25 pm

I still think he's got an undisclosed injury, possibly a sprained clitoris, This is not the same QB I've been watching the past 7 yrs. All of a sudden he's a bottom 10 QB WTF?

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers QB GB   Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:40 pm

Two things IMO have led to Rodgers putting up kinda sucky numbers this year. First off, the loss of Jordy Nelson is greater than expected. A lot of peeps said "oh, no problrem. Rodgers makes the WR's not the other way around." Hmm, I dunno. Me thinks the Nelson loss has hurt Rodgers more than the Packer fan wants to admit. Secondly, the Packer OL has really, really, sucked as the season has gotten deep. Now obviously a crap line leads to crap running numbers and crap QB numbers as the OL is extremely important IMO. So in summation, no Jordy and a beaten up line equals a crappy offense, and that is the facts Jack.

A view from my side of the desk ... coffee

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers QB GB   Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:09 pm

Hamilton Steel Cats wrote:
Two things IMO have led to Rodgers putting up kinda sucky numbers this year.  First off, the loss of Jordy Nelson is greater than expected.  A lot of peeps said "oh, no problrem.  Rodgers makes the WR's not the other way around."  Hmm, I dunno.  Me thinks the Nelson loss has hurt Rodgers more than the Packer fan wants to admit.  Secondly, the Packer OL has really, really, sucked as the season has gotten deep.  Now obviously a crap line leads to crap running numbers and crap QB numbers as the OL is extremely important IMO.  So in summation, no Jordy and a beaten up line equals a crappy offense, and that is the facts Jack.

A view from my side of the desk ... coffee

The loss of Nelson.
The OL.
Cobb is a great #2 but if he's your #1 that's not gonna work.
Every other skill position player being an overrated pile. Adams, Jones, Lacy, Starks and Richard Rodgers are merely decent players who should be backups or small role players. Aaron has been forced to play with them like they are good to great players and they're not.
If ARod also has some injury then tack that on too.

I just don't think at this point anyone can say it's Aaron. He has to much evidence backing him up and some of that was without Jordy.

I think Aaron has done well not turning into a diva in light of the team and coaches around him and their shortcomings. I have no doubt it will get fixed...can't imagine they enter 2016 still fucking around with this personnel and their problems.

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers QB GB   Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:42 pm

So where was this type of offense the last 10 weeks of the season!? I mean it actually felt like I was watching a Packer game like they should be played. Rodgers still had some miscues, but all in all it was good to finally see him taking a little more risks this week and not holding onto the ball and getting sacked. Keep it going Rodgers, trust in yourself and keep getting us closer

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers QB GB   Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:49 am

Very surprised they won that game, and more surprised it was pretty easy.

Not sure it wasn't more about the Redskins D than the Packers O but we'll see next week when they visit Arizona.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers QB GB   Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:38 am

Looked good for 3 quarters. Hopefully they have their mojo back next week as well and continue the hurry up. Defense looks great.

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers QB GB   Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:50 am

Good thing they lost that final game against the Vikings. ;)

I hope Arizona trounces them. I'd be much more interested watching the Cards play the Seattle/Carolina game than to watch the Packers.

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers QB GB   Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:15 am

Sanibel Gadabouts wrote:
Good thing they lost that final game against the Vikings.  ;)

I hope Arizona trounces them.     I'd be much more interested watching the Cards play the Seattle/Carolina game than to watch the Packers.

Hey don't be hatin! You know deep down you like the Packers, second to the Lions wink

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers QB GB   Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:17 am

Ha.... AZ is my 2nd team. Lived about a 1/2 mile from their practice facility for 15 years. For years, it was funny that my two favorite teams were always battling it out for a top draft pick each year.

I still haven't converted my kids to be Lions 1 and Cards 2.

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers QB GB   Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:24 am

Sanibel Gadabouts wrote:
Ha.... AZ is my 2nd team.  Lived about a 1/2 mile from their practice facility for 15 years.    For years, it was funny that my two favorite teams were always battling it out for a top draft pick each year.

I still haven't converted my kids to be Lions 1 and Cards 2.  

I started my kids young. Pretty much told them we are a Packer family and to NEVER, EVER, root for the Broncos! Granted they are only 7 and 3 years old. But still funny to hear them say boo Broncos and go Geen Bay laughing . For some reason they leave the "r" out?

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers QB GB   Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:54 am

Oh, I started my boys young too.. they wore their Lions jerseys and have been to Ford Field, but when they were that young, they'd see players pretty regularly at the gas station, grocery store etc... My older son even had one of the Cardinals as his after school flag football coach.

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers QB GB   Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:54 am

Anybody hear anything concrete about Rodgers "undisclosed" injury? I know a lot of veteran players avoid the Pro Bowl due to one thing or another but I heard a rumor that his injury is legit... Partially torn ACL. Just wondering if that rumors got legs (HA)

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers QB GB   Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:47 am

Muskego Muskies wrote:
Anybody hear anything concrete about Rodgers "undisclosed" injury? I know a lot of veteran players avoid the Pro Bowl due to one thing or another but I heard a rumor that his injury is legit... Partially torn ACL. Just wondering if that rumors got legs (HA)

Funny, I never heard that. Word here around town is its a shoulder injury (the one that plagued him earlier in the season). I'm sure he just doesn't want to screw around with it after a stressful year. Poor guy probably just wants to sit in his mansion and bang Olivia Munn. Sad.

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers QB GB   Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:53 am

The rumor supposedly originates from his brother, a local radio show was talking about it Thursday/Friday. I personally thinks it's shoulder related too

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers QB GB   Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:55 am

His poor brother, living in that shadow. Seeking attention.

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers QB GB   Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:55 pm

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers QB GB   Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:02 pm

As expected: Favre was a dick to Rodgers, Rodgers overreacted, Rodgers wins out and Favre sends dick picks. Nothing to see here folks.

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers QB GB   Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:07 pm

Wonder how much of the book will focus on ol' #4 and Chmura's exploits around town?  My roommate in law school had a bunch of stories from around Appleton

I knew Favre was a punk to Rodgers but I bet that excerpt only scratched the surface of how he acted.  Favre thought he was above anything and everything around there.

But, don't want to cloud up Rodgers thread with talk of stupid Favre.... So, Rodgers is really good with a super hot girlfriend.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers QB GB   Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:12 pm

Rodgers has Olivia naked... probably as we speak. He's good at life.

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers QB GB   Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:23 pm

You could just tell Rodgers and Favre hated each other. I mean, I have to admit it, I didn't like Rodgers to begin with. I loved everything Favre and constantly got mad when they started talking about Rodgers replacing Favre.

But, as the years passed and Favre kept fucking up. I was finally over him and all this "Gun Slinger" bull-shit, and was ready to see what Rodgers had to offer.

Needless to say I was overly impressed and fell in love with him from that day on. I don't mean that gay, but I know you guys will take it that way laughing

I may have to get this book too, to see how fucked up the whole situation was. I was shocked of what Driver said to hiim....Damn! I know one thing. This totally makes sense why Favre went to the Viqueens. Kind of a way to say, FUCK you GB and FUCK you Rodgers. Dick move, from a dickhead of a guy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers QB GB   

Back to top Go down

Aaron Rodgers QB GB
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: