HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

Josh Morgan WR CHI

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Josh Morgan WR CHI   Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:30 pm

Quote :
Morgan is listed as a starting wideout along with Pierre Garcon on the Redskins' first official depth chart, the team's official site reports. Analysis: Morgan appears to have leapfrogged Leonard Hankerson for now, but until or unless Santana Moss establishes himself as a factor in this year's edition of the Washington offense, the only Redskins receiver we trust to any degree is Garcon.

One to watch if RGIII succeeds. I'm not a huge Garcon believer and I fully expect someone else to step up whether it's Morgan, Hankerson or someone else.

Last edited by Mohawk Ridge Marauders on Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
San Diego Killers

PostSubject: Re: Josh Morgan WR CHI   Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:44 pm

Morgan was doing great last year before he got hurt. Always used to like him and Delanie Walker.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Josh Morgan WR CHI   Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:19 am

If anyone cares he signed with the Bears.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Josh Morgan WR CHI   Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:40 am

I've had my fill of Morgan... kept thinking he might have some sneaky talent (which he does), but he just doesn't have enough to break out and be anything more than a depth role player in the NFL...

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Josh Morgan WR CHI   Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:17 pm

Nice start, kid...

Bears WR Josh Morgan was arrested on a simple assault charge after allegedly punching a nightclub parking valet in the mouth after the valet "looked in the direction" of Morgan's girlfriend.

Morgan was booked into a police precinct and released with a citation. The club bouncer allegedly allowed Morgan into the establishment after the assault, and Morgan denies a punch was ever thrown. "I didn't touch him," Morgan claimed, per NBC Washington's Dianna Marie Russini. "I didn't do anything. This is crazy. I'm not worried about nothing." The Bears signed Morgan last Monday.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Josh Morgan WR CHI   Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:33 pm

"I'm not worried about nothing."

CRINGE

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Josh Morgan WR CHI   Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:29 pm

I'll always remember this clown for throwing the football at Cortland Finnegan which cost the skins a game.

Wide receivers... You'd think it would be the Running Backs that would be idiots, what with the hits they take, yet its always the receivers making the news for being dumbasses

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Josh Morgan WR CHI   

Back to top Go down

Josh Morgan WR CHI
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: