:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 

Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Wyoming Headhunters

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:59 pm

LAW SOURCE: 4 men together in vehicle. Only 3 return to Aaron Hernandez's home. Odin Lloyd NOT one of them. #fox25
2:18 a.m. Thu, Jun 20

Back to top Go down
Wyoming Headhunters

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:00 pm

LAW SOURCE: Forensic evidence places vehicle "driven by" Aaron Hernandez at "crime scene". Don't know what scene that is.
10:24 p.m. Wed, Jun 19

Back to top Go down
Wyoming Headhunters

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:02 pm

LAW SOURCE: Aaron Hernandez was driver of a vehicle Odin LLoyd and 2 others in. Lloyd found dead one mile from Hernandez home.
2:12 a.m. Thu, Jun 20

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:38 pm

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:40 pm

WOWZERS...I have been out most of the day. This is mind-blowing.

I know its wrong but part of me is chuckling at making another owner pay dearly for AH in RFA in my other league and now he may have nothing to show for it...but...

This is awful. I thought Justins post was going to be one of those dumb Onion reports but no punchline...wtf is going on with this kid?

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:48 pm

San Francisco Golddiggers wrote:
http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/22638740/2013/06/19/investigation-involving-pats-te-hernandez-ruled-a-homicide

This just has me scratching my head...did this fool literally just fuck up his whole life over weed or a girl or something? I never watch the news and joke about knowing more about the third TE for teams in the NFL over current events but I am just stunned by this story. Very interested to hear what they figure out.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:58 am

Yup, this one has me on the edge of my seat.

Back to top Go down
Wyoming Headhunters

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:01 am

And by the way, one of the only petals on the flower that is our open team.....is wilting away.

Last edited by Wyoming Headhunters on Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:50 am

Wyoming Headhunters wrote:
And by the way, one of the only pedals on the flower that is our open team.....is wilting away.

I think there are a decent enough petals on that flower and with reports bouncing all over, who knows.

Back to top Go down
Wyoming Headhunters

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:31 am

(KFFL)Updating an ongoing story, a law enforcement official said New England Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez will be arrested in connection with the North Attleborough, Mass., murder

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:36 am

Quote :
Updating an ongoing story, a law enforcement official said New England Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez will be arrested in connection with the North Attleborough, Mass., murder. Also related, Hernandez is believed to have left a bar in Boston the night of the homicide with the deceased associate Odin Lloyd and two other men. Forensic evidence placed a vehicle driven by Hernandez at one of the crime scenes, and Lloyd was the only one that didn't return to Hernandez's home at the end of the night, according to a law enforcement official.

UH-OH

Back to top Go down
Chicago Crime Syndicate

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:59 am

He's fucked. His NFL career is over. He will never play another snap. He for sure seems to be involved. Even if he didn't pull the trigger, what team is going to want the PR nightmare. What a wasted talent. Sad.

Back to top Go down
New Berlin Blitzkrieg

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:01 am

Welcome to CIN, Aaron.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:02 am

This is pretty fucking insane. Helicopters and police outside of Foxboro apparently.

This just popped up too:

Quote :
Now reporting his name turned up in a Providence police report involving a night club disturbance in which a gun was recovered. When it rains it pours.

Supposedly it wasn't his though.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:02 am

New Berlin Blitzkrieg wrote:
Welcome to CIN, Aaron.

Are they going to want him in 20 years when he's released from prison?

Back to top Go down
New Berlin Blitzkrieg

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:05 am

Of course the gun wasn't his.  Someone must have hacked his Twi... oh, wait.

Back to top Go down
Wyoming Headhunters

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:47 am

KFFL) An NFL personnel executive said there were a lot of teams that had New England Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez off their draft board in the 2010 NFL Draft because some of his associates had alleged gang affiliations.

Back to top Go down
New Berlin Blitzkrieg

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:52 am

So...

You think Commissioner Goodell will try to appease the throng of Tebow haters by giving them the choice between Tim and the murdered Aaron?

...and you know the people will call for Aaron's release, Tim's crucifixion.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:28 pm

Quote :
Police plan to go back to the home of New England Patriot's tight end Aaron Hernandez today with another warrant based on evidence that "he destroyed his home security system,'' an investigator close to the case told ABC News.

The investigator, and other law enforcement sources, confirmed that the security system - which included video surveillance - was smashed intentionally.

And a cell phone used by Hernandez was handed over to investigators "in pieces'' by his attorneys, the sources said.

Police also want to know why a team of house cleaners were hired on Monday to scrub Hernandez's mansion, sources told ABC News.

Obstruction of justice?

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:38 pm

EVERY TIME I HERE SOMETHING ABOUT THIS IT SEEMS TO GET WORSE AND WORSE - THIS DOESNT SEEM TO BE GOING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION FOR HIM

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:47 pm

wow. this can't end well.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:09 pm

It's all speculation right now, but the speculation I'm reading looks like accessory at least.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:14 pm

Yeah this looks really bad

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:37 pm

Paging Tebow to the TE meeting room.

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:30 pm

I don't think I'd give up a 2nd round pick for Hernandez right now, even in RW format.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:11 am

this story is just fuckin crazy.  I had no clue that this guy was anything like this.

Back to top Go down
New Berlin Blitzkrieg

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:04 am

Arrest warrant issued earlier today; obstruction of justice.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:29 am

A nice summary of events:

Quote :
So around 1am Hernandez is seen near Lloyd's House, which is 39 miles away from Hernandez's place
His North Attleboro neighbors hear shots at 3:30
A Hern and his boys are seen entering the house within minutes
Lloyd's body is found a mile from Hernandez's house
Hernandez spends Monday having his house scrubbed and destroys his phone and surveillance system

And some more tidbits:

Quote :
ABC news reporter was on SIrirus NFL this morning. Some new points -

- they're issuing the obstruction arrest warrant because they consider him a flight risk

- he has a "fleet" of rental cars in his name

- don't be surprised if another former NFL player is later involved in this probe.

- not only has Hernandez been uncooperative but the source said he acted like a "fake tough guy"

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:45 am

doh

How does someone with an bright NFK career ahead of them get here.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:58 am

The Pats are already distancing themselves. I'd lay down any amount of money that he never suits up for them again.

Quote :
Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez, whose sprawling North Attleboro home is part of a homicide probe, was booted from Gillette Stadium yesterday when he showed up for a workout as cops continued to hunt for clues in the death of a Dorchester man, according to a source close to the team.

Hernandez, 23, was allowed in the building, but staff was waiting for him and instructed him to leave, the source told the Herald.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:42 am

Quote :

Spoke to the clerk at Attleboro District Court. She told me no arrest warrant was filed for Aaron Hernandez. One may come. But it hasn't yet

People can't make up their minds.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:11 am

Even if he gets away legally - and that is a huge if at the moment - there is no way Goodell doesn't come down hard on him.

That's the best case scenario at the moment - just a suspension handed down by the NFL. And that looks like a long shot.

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:24 am

Sheffter reporting that a warrant is now coming for obstruction (again).

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:33 pm

Killing myself trying to get rid of Hernandez. So far best offer I've received is a 2016 2nd, lol.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:44 pm

Adelaide Empire wrote:
Killing myself trying to get rid of Hernandez. So far best offer I've received is a 2016 2nd, lol.

The problem of being in 12 dynasty leagues is that I forget who the fuck I own. I just realized I actually had the dirtbag in one of my leagues. Blasted out offers to all other 11 owners seeing if I could get a 2014 1st. Had 6 rejections before someone finally accepted. cheerscheers

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:58 pm

HERNANDEZ SUMMARY

So many different repots have come out that I figured I’d offer my own paraphrased version. Many things (old and new) have come to light. We’ll start from oldest to most recent.

While Hernandez was still in college he was investigated regarding a shooting (nothing happened.)

He has been busted several times on marijuana charges.

Draft scouting reports have come out that he was off many team’s boards entirely due to gang related activity.

Hernandez is accused of being in a cab with a man in Florida and shooting that man in the face. That man has filed suit twice and had it dismissed both times. This is because he refused to cooperate with police and tell him WHO shot him. This man is a convicted drug dealer.

Hernandez was involved in an incident in Providence RI. A gun was involved but it wasn’t his. He was mentioned in the police report.

Hernandez was seen leaving a night club with two men and another whom was later murdered. Hernandez was the driver. The car which he rented was at the scene of the murder. The victim died of multiple gunshot wounds. Neighbors reported hearing the shots and seeing Hernandez report home a short time later. Hernandez destroyed his home security system and his cell phone. Cleaning crews were at his home the next day. Search warrants were executed and police left his house with a box containing unknown items. Hernandez tried to get to Gillette stadium but was asked to leave and not return. There have been several reports that an Arrest Warrant had been issued due to Obstruction of Justice due to him being considered a flight risk. This has been confirmed and denied several times now.

Several unnamed teammates have said that he became more “brazen” after his extension.

My take – This guy is just bad news. He runs with a bad crowd and he obviously makes bad decisions. I have no doubt that he shot that guy in Florida. Drug dealers aren’t ones to run to the cops. I’m sure he was hoping he’d get paid off by Hernandez and when he didn’t cough up the dough he decided to file a suit. He was at the very least present for the murder and will be found as an accessory to murder. He doesn’t play another game.

We’ll see how close I am.

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:38 pm

I've been getting rejected all afternoon. Here are the offers I have outstanding:

Hern for Broyles

Hern/3rd for Dobson

Hern for Stephen Hill

Keep in mind this is a non-PPR, non-TE required, so Hernandez is basically a WR2 who's about to go to jail for 20 years.

Back to top Go down
Chicago Crime Syndicate

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:00 pm

I actually can't believe that I got rid of Hernandez and Mason Foster for Dustin Keller, Vincent Brown and Bernard Pierce 2 days ago.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:23 pm

Chicago Crime Syndicate wrote:
I actually can't believe that I got rid of Hernandez and Mason Foster for Dustin Keller, Vincent Brown and Bernard Pierce 2 days ago.

I can't believe I got a 2014 1st today.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:25 pm

Jersey Legionnaires wrote:
Chicago Crime Syndicate wrote:

I can't believe I got a 2014 1st today.

I can't believe you got a 1st today

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:41 pm

I'm not sure who committed a bigger crime. Hernandez the douche-a-roo who may be complicit in a murder OR Justin who just snagged a 1st rounder for this wanna-B gangster. Unreal how warped some owners are. Does this guy actually follow the news? Does he even live on planet earth? These are serious Q's, man. :devil:

Back to top Go down
New Berlin Blitzkrieg

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:48 pm

Hamilton Steel Cats wrote:
I'm not sure who committed a bigger crime. Hernandez the douche-a-roo who may be complicit in a murder OR Justin who just snagged a 1st rounder for this wanna-B gangster. Unreal how warped some owners are. Does this guy actually follow the news? Does he even live on planet earth? These are serious Q's, man. :devil:

He actually does live on earth and follows the news.  He just doesn't value lottery picks as much as taking a risk on a discounted high-end TE.  Though I may not agree with him (too much risk in my eyes), I can't fault him given the long history of the NFL's pros and cons.

I see little daylight for Hernandez but, had I picks to spare, I'd certainly consider it depending on my pain tolerance, league format, etc.

He's not been proven guilty yet... so it's not as simple as a black/white.

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:12 pm

"NFL Pros and Cons" sounds like a new HBO series to me. Book it Danno. thumbsup

Back to top Go down
New Berlin Blitzkrieg

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:24 pm

It's a book, actually

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:34 pm

What's a book? scratch

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:15 pm

What's a book? scratch
It's those things with a billion pages in them. Usually without pictures. I try to stay away from these things since we now have television.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:28 pm

wow, thanks for the updates...talk about life taking a dramatic turn

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:15 pm

Colorado Screaming Eagles wrote:
What's a book? scratch
It's those things with a billion pages in them. Usually without pictures. I try to stay away from these things since we now have television.

Ahhh Television, Goooood. It's a talking book with moving pictures, me like. Easy on eyes, easy on brain. eating popcorn

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:40 pm

Cops raided his house again today with two K-9 units and a locksmith. Left with 10 brown bags full of stuff.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:03 pm

were they marked "kilo"???

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   

Back to top Go down

Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: