Share | 

Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:57 am

Quote :
The Patriots and Hernandez have agreed to a long-term extension to keep the tight end with the team through 2018, ESPN.com reports.

Analysis: The Patriots will now have both of their dynamic tight ends around for the long haul,after having inked Rob Gronkowski to a six-year, $53 million extension in June. Hernandez, who caught 79 passes for 910 yards with seven TDs in 14 games last season, at times operates in the shadow of Gronkowski, but his chemistry with QB Tom Brady continues to blossom and we get the feeling that he's in for a big year, as long as he can stay healthy.

I've also heard multiple reports of him being Brady's favorite target so far.  In PPR leagues I could see him putting up bigger numbers than Gronk this year.

Last edited by Jersey Legionnaires on Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:07 am

Jersey Legionnaires wrote:
Quote :
The Patriots and Hernandez have agreed to a long-term extension to keep the tight end with the team through 2018, ESPN.com reports.

Analysis: The Patriots will now have both of their dynamic tight ends around for the long haul,after having inked Rob Gronkowski to a six-year, $53 million extension in June. Hernandez, who caught 79 passes for 910 yards with seven TDs in 14 games last season, at times operates in the shadow of Gronkowski, but his chemistry with QB Tom Brady continues to blossom and we get the feeling that he's in for a big year, as long as he can stay healthy.

I've also heard multiple reports of him being Brady's favorite target so far. In PPR leagues I could see him putting up bigger numbers than Gronk this year.

I agree, I could see his stat line overtaking Gronks this year.

Back to top Go down
San Diego Killers

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:11 am

Norfolk Bombers wrote:
Quote :

I've also heard multiple reports of him being Brady's favorite target so far. In PPR leagues I could see him putting up bigger numbers than Gronk this year.

I agree, I could see his stat line overtaking Gronks this year.
I really don't hope and think that will happen

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:20 am

Welker's last year in NE IMO.

Back to top Go down
Omega City Legends

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:17 pm

Quote :

I've been saying that for how long???? rock on

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:27 pm

Yeah I'm big on Hernandez. Much more versatile

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:47 pm

Quote :
Hernandez had to be helped off the field in the first quarter of Sunday's game against Arizona after injuring his right ankle. Analysis: He was taken directly to the locker room and couldn't put any weight on his right leg, so obviously there has to be some concern about the severity of his injury here. If Hernandez is forced to miss time, Wes Welker figures to pick up some extra targets in the Patriots' offense.

Very ugly injury.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:55 pm

pray2

They said its not broken

Back to top Go down
Omega City Legends

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:08 pm

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
pray2

They said its not broken

sweat

Back to top Go down
Utah Spazz

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:08 am

Quote :
Aaron Hernandez will have an MRI on his right ankle Monday.
The MRI is likely to confirm the suspected high ankle sprain. Hernandez couldn't put any weight on his right foot as he left the field Sunday and was spotted on crutches and in a walking boot in the locker room. ProFootballTalk.com has already reported that Hernandez could miss up to six weeks.

It may not be broken but it sure looked nasty. Regardless he is likely to miss a good chunk of the season I am sure. Gronk is going to become even more dynamic now.

Back to top Go down
http://www.fakeplastictunes.com/
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:11 pm

Utah Spazz wrote:
Quote :
Aaron Hernandez will have an MRI on his right ankle Monday.
The MRI is likely to confirm the suspected high ankle sprain. Hernandez couldn't put any weight on his right foot as he left the field Sunday and was spotted on crutches and in a walking boot in the locker room. ProFootballTalk.com has already reported that Hernandez could miss up to six weeks.

It may not be broken but it sure looked nasty. Regardless he is likely to miss a good chunk of the season I am sure. Gronk is going to become even more dynamic now.

Heard 6 weeks on Mike and Mike this AM, purely speculation, but it looked nasty.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:53 pm

Utah Spazz wrote:
Gronk is going to become even more dynamic now.

I think it is Welker that will be the biggest beneficiary of this injury.

Back to top Go down
Wyoming Headhunters

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:46 pm

Colorado Screaming Eagles wrote:
Utah Spazz wrote:
Gronk is going to become even more dynamic now.

I think it is Welker that will be the biggest beneficiary of this injury.

agreed carted off

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:40 pm

Quote :
New England Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez will miss four to six weeks with a low ankle sprain. Analysis: The injury being termed a "low" ankle sprain is good news, but the timetable remains roughly the same. Don't bank on Hernandez for at least a month. The Patriots signed Kellen Winslow to fill Hernandez's spot; that could get interesting.

This really sucks. Really expected a huge year out of him.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:27 pm

Quote :
New England Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez (ankle) appears to be healing faster than expected.

Good news for the Pats, bad news for Welker.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:14 pm

Quote :
New England Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez (ankle) appears to be healing faster than expected.

Good news for the Pats, bad news for Welker.

I would say good news for Hernandez, bad news for the Pats since they will probably go back to their retarded game plan of not using Welker. Imbeciles.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:57 pm

Quote :
New England Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez (ankle) was limited during practice Friday, Oct. 5, and is listed as questionable for Week 5.

Forced to start him one way or another in one league. Mega on bye and Jennings hurt I need him in my flex.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:06 am

Quote :
NFL Network's Albert Breer reports Aaron Hernandez (ankle) did not travel with the Patriots to London for Week 8 versus the Rams.

Analysis: This is why the Patriots are so hard to read. Hernandez was on the same practice pattern as last week, but this time around Thursday's absence appears to have been a setback as opposed to a day of rest. Fantasy owners counting on Hernandez will have to hit the waiver wire in search of a tight end. New Redskins starter Logan Paulsen may be worth a look in deeper leagues. Coby Fleener, Lance Kendricks and Anthony Fasano have three of the best matchups among tight ends this week.

Well that sucks for the Pats.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:53 pm

Quote :
ESPN's Adam Schefter reports that Aaron Hernandez (ankle, questionable) is not expected to play on Sunday against the Bills.

Analysis: This explains why Visanthe Shiancoe was activated from injured reserve on Saturday. The Patriots will allow Hernandez to rest his ankle for another week before taking on the Colts in Week 11. Although things can change before 1:00PM ET on Sunday, get Hernandez out of fantasy lineups and find a TE2. It's unfortunate that Hernandez can't face the Bills defense. Shiancoe isn't a fantasy option.

The McFadden of Tight Ends.

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:49 am

The McFadden of Tight Ends.

Ouch.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:33 pm

Quote :
New England Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez (knee) will play in the team's Week 12 game against the New York Jets Thursday, Nov. 22, barring any late setbacks. Analysis: As expected, get Hernandez in your lineups. He is no Rob Gronkowski, but he should have good fantasy output going forward, assuming he can stay healthy.

Big numbers inc.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:18 pm

This has all the makings of a huge disappointment followed by a lot of people being pissed and me doing a lot of this laughing

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:20 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
This has all the makings of a huge disappointment followed by a lot of people being pissed and me doing a lot of this laughing

The only way disappointment happens is if he hurts himself again which isn't totally unlikely.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:26 pm

The only way disappointment happens is if he hurts himself again which isn't totally unlikely.

I will go ahead and predict like 6 points and a ton of tears.

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:30 pm

I will go ahead and predict like 6 points and a ton of tears.

Yeah, I'm pretty much on Andy's side here.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:36 pm

I'm smelling a turkey day bet brewing. I'd be willing to lay money down on an 8 point + showing tomorrow!

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:12 am

So like 3 catches for 35 yards is "big numbers?"

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:28 am

Adelaide Empire wrote:

Mike, you must remember, it's Justin.

'Nuff said.

ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:12 am

Adelaide Empire wrote:

Well Andy said 6 points so I gave him a two point cushion on the bet. I'd be willing to go 12 TBH.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:11 pm

Quote :
New England Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez is expected to be ready for the start of training camp after undergoing shoulder surgery earlier this offseason. Analysis: The Patriots are all kinds of banged up at tight end, which has been a position of strength for them in the past. Hernandez should be good to go for camp, which would give him a leg up on Rob Gronkowski and perhaps make him the more productive fantasy target early in the 2013 season.

What is it with NE TE's?

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:37 pm

Murderer!

Sports Illustrated reports Aaron Hernandez has been questioned in a "possible homicide" in North Attleboro, Mass., but is "not believed to be a murder suspect."

However, SI reports "a vehicle rented in (Hernandez's) name has emerged as a key piece of evidence in the investigation." The body of a 27-year-old Boston man was found less than a mile from Hernandez's home on Monday. Hernandez was questioned by Massachusetts State Police, who were reportedly at his residence on Tuesday. A source close to Hernandez confirmed he has spoken with police. His player rep has declined comment.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:45 pm

Quote :
By Pete Thamel and Greg Bedard

NORTH ATTLEBORO, Mass. -- New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez was questioned by police investigating a possible homicide in this town 40 miles south of Boston. A source with knowledge of the investigation said Massachusetts State police spoke to Hernandez on Monday and were interested in possibly searching his home.

Hernandez is not believed to be a murder suspect, according to a source, but a vehicle rented in his name has emerged as a key piece of evidence in the investigation. The Sun Chronicle of Attleboro, Mass., reported on Tuesday that police identified a rented 2013 Chevrolet Suburban with Rhode Island license plates in connection with the possible homicide. According to the paper, the vehicle is registered to Enterprise and investigators were hoping to analyze it for fingerprints. A source said Hernandez's name is tied to that rental vehicle.

A jogger found the body of a 27-year-old Boston man on Monday in an North Attleboro clearing, less than a mile from Hernandez's home.

A North Attleboro police car idled in front of Hernandez's home on Tuesday, parked across the street from two television news vans. Yasmina Serdarevic, a spokesperson for the Bristol County District Attorney's Office, declined comment on Tuesday afternoon when contacted by SI.com.

A source close to Hernandez acknowledged a connection between the player and the case, but would not elaborate. Athletes First, Hernandez's agency, declined comment when contacted by SI.com. Hernandez has consulted with a lawyer, who did not return a call from SI.com.

A fourth-round pick in the 2010 draft, Hernandez was named to the Pro Bowl in his second season. Last season he caught 51 passes and scored five touchdowns for the Patriots.

Holy shit.

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:02 pm

shocking

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:50 pm

Yeah this sounds ominous.

I'd be surprised if he had anything to do with this, meaning on purpose. He had a kid last year, and has been talking a lot about the differences when you become a father, responsibility, etc. Obviously none of us know these guys, but I would just be surprised is all.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:42 pm

"Stunned" wouldn't begin to describe how I would feel if he actually had something to do with this...my gut tells me he might have a friend that did something very stupid and he isn't sure what to do about it in terms of talking to the police. That would make sense to me.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:38 pm

Yeah I'm thinking (hoping) this is just a shitty day for him and doesn't get much bigger

Back to top Go down
Chicago Crime Syndicate

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:16 am

Police removed a box from his house today and Hernandez knew the victim. Hernandez is in deep deep shit here.

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:46 am

The family of homicide victim Odin Lloyd tells WBZ-TV that Lloyd dated the sister of Aaron Hernandez's girlfriend.
The pieces of the puzzle are starting to come together. Lloyd's body was found roughly a mile from Hernandez's home, in the vicinity of a rental car connected to the tight end. WBZ-TV is reporting that Hernandez is not cooperating with police and has not been ruled out as a suspect. He left his house in a white SUV Wednesday morning, presumably with his lawyers.

shocking

Back to top Go down
New Berlin Blitzkrieg

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:04 pm

That would be... wow... just wow...

Was it a white Bronco?

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:28 pm

Quote :
New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez was sued earlier this month for allegedly shooting a man in the face following an altercation at a Miami strip club ... TMZ has learned.

The lawsuit was filed in federal court in Florida on June 13 -- five days before investigators searched the NFL star's Massachusetts home in connection with a homicide investigation that appears to be unrelated.

According to the lawsuit, obtained by TMZ, Hernandez and Alexander S. Bradley went to Tootsie's Cabaret in Miami on February 13, 2013 ... and during the outing, the two men got into an argument.

Bradley claims ... After the dispute, both men left the club -- and got into the same car which was heading to Palm Beach. During the ride, Aaron allegedly aimed his weapon at Bradley ... and the gun discharged, striking Bradley in the face.

Bradley claims he suffered major injuries from the gunshot ... including the loss of his right eye.

Bradley also claimed he required major surgery to reconstruct his face ... which required plates and screws. Bradley also claims he suffered damage to his right hand and arm, which also required surgery.

There's more -- Bradley claims Aaron was not licensed to carry a firearm in the first place.

Bradley demanded more than $100,000.

But just 4 days after Bradley filed the lawsuit, the case was DISMISSED.

We reached out to Aaron's people for comment -- so far, no word back.

Whoa boy.

Back to top Go down
New Berlin Blitzkrieg

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:32 pm

Yeah... but if you were shot in the face, would you not request more than $100k?

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:38 pm

New Berlin Blitzkrieg wrote:
Yeah... but if you were shot in the face, would you not request more than $100k?

It says he did request more than 100k

Back to top Go down
New Berlin Blitzkrieg

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:41 pm

"...more than $100,000 in damages..."

Technically that does say "more" but, c'mon!  If he was asking for substantially more, they would have written "...more than $500,000..." or "...more than $1 million..." or perhaps I credit the TMZ staff w/ too much intelligence.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:48 pm

More:

Quote :
Sources connected to the case tell us ... Bradley's legal team only dismissed the case because there was an error in the paperwork ... and they FULLY plan to REFILE the lawsuit TODAY.

We're also told ... Bradley will argue that the bullet initially struck him in the arm and continued traveling through his body until it struck him in the face .... blowing out his eyeball.

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:11 pm

Hernandez must use the same guy that sold the magic bullet to Oswald.

Back to top Go down
Wyoming Headhunters

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:41 pm

Wow

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:48 pm

Quote :
Police are looking for a Chrysler 300 registered to Hernandez

Back to top Go down
New Berlin Blitzkrieg

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:29 pm

Ho-Lee-Shit

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:50 pm

Murderer!

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:07 pm

Rae Carruth would be so proud!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   

Back to top Go down

Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: