Share | 

Russell Wilson QB SEA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Russell Wilson QB SEA   Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:02 am

Quote :
ussell Wilson and the Seahawks have agreed to a 4-year, $87.6-million extension, per source.

Money.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Russell Wilson QB SEA   Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:29 pm

Seahawks finally locked him up huh? I was wondering what was taking them so long...

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Russell Wilson QB SEA   Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:05 pm

Overpaid, but their hand was forced. Sucks when an average-above average QB gets more money than he deserves because of scenario...

Cough, cough, Flacco...

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Russell Wilson QB SEA   Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:33 am

Teams that don't pay the mega millions to the QB's have huge advantage with the cap. Now that Wilson is locked up they will have trouble signing the rest of the studs on defense. So much for the great Seattle defense in a year or so. They will have trouble signing Wagner and Company.

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Russell Wilson QB SEA   Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:57 am

cash

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Russell Wilson QB SEA   Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:06 pm

Cha-Ching!!!

Interesting contract. A lot guaranteed and short termish in only being 4 years. Likely over paid, but Seattle had no choice and that's that.

coffee

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Russell Wilson QB SEA   Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:38 pm

Quote :
Wilson's sprained ankle could make it tough for him to practice this week, but coach Pete Carroll indicated Monday that he'll be able to play in Week 2 against the Rams, ESPN's Sheil Kapadia reports. Analysis: Wilson's ankle reportedly has some swelling after he injured it during Sunday's game against the Dolphins, but Carroll said it's "nothing very serious." Considering Wilson didn't miss a play after he sustained the sprain, it's not surprising to hear Carroll project that he'll be fine to play in Week 2.

Something to keep an eye on, just in case.

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Russell Wilson QB SEA   Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:05 pm

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
Quote :
Wilson's sprained ankle could make it tough for him to practice this week, but coach Pete Carroll indicated Monday that he'll be able to play in Week 2 against the Rams, ESPN's Sheil Kapadia reports. Analysis: Wilson's ankle reportedly has some swelling after he injured it during Sunday's game against the Dolphins, but Carroll said it's "nothing very serious." Considering Wilson didn't miss a play after he sustained the sprain, it's not surprising to hear Carroll project that he'll be fine to play in Week 2.

Something to keep an eye on, just in case.

I watched a lot of the game...It definitely seemed to bother him. He wasn't able to scramble, and didn't look like he could drive the ball. Was surprised they got the win.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Russell Wilson QB SEA   Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:12 pm

Seahawks looked poor, interestingly. Dolphins threw away a lot of chances to win that game.

Wilson will be fine though.

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Russell Wilson QB SEA   Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:16 pm

England Dragons wrote:
Seahawks looked poor, interestingly. Dolphins threw away a lot of chances to win that game.

Wilson will be fine though.

Hello Tavaris Jackson... lol3

Quote :
The Sporting News' Alex Marvez reports the Seahawks "have kept in direct contact" with free agent QB Tarvaris Jackson.
Jackson could be facing a suspension for since-dropped domestic violence charges, but the NFL has declined to comment on the situation. With Trevone Boykin the only option behind ailing starter Russell Wilson (ankle), the Seahawks could need quarterback help soon. Jackson would be the top candidate if he is able to play.  

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Russell Wilson QB SEA   Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:47 pm

Got his ankle or leg rolled up on.  Was seen putting on a knee brace on the sidelines but the Seahawks are ahead by so much, Carroll is not putting him back in the game.  Wise decision there.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Russell Wilson QB SEA   Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:29 pm

Seahawks coach Pete Carroll confirmed Russell Wilson has an MCL sprain.
Quote :
Carroll said Wilson "feels great" and is recovering well, but he will wear a brace if he plays this week. ESPN's Adam Schefter reported Sunday night Wilson expected to play this week against the Jets, and the confirmation of a sprain suggests that is still the plan. Still, Wilson's mobility was hindered even before this injury, and he has not proven to be a quality fantasy asset while hurt. He will be difficult to trust even in a good matchup.

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Russell Wilson QB SEA   Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:46 pm

Yikes. Don't the seahags have a week 5 bye... Rest him this week and give him plenty of time to recover.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Russell Wilson QB SEA   Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:47 pm

Whiskey Creek Gadabouts wrote:
Yikes.  Don't the seahags have a week 5 bye... Rest him this week and give him plenty of time to recover.

That is what a normal team would do, but those arrogant bastards will play him on it. Pete is the worst.

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Russell Wilson QB SEA   Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:42 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts wrote:
Yikes.  Don't the seahags have a week 5 bye... Rest him this week and give him plenty of time to recover.

That is what a normal team would do, but those arrogant bastards will play him on it. Pete is the worst.

Agree with Nick 100%!!!!

Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers

PostSubject: Re: Russell Wilson QB SEA   Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:35 pm

According to an interview with ESPN.com: "I want to play 25 years and be in every game".
On Tom Brady: "Uh, yeah, I pay attention," Wilson told ESPN.com. "I’ll say that. I pay attention. Something that I’ve observed and seen. He’s a great example of longevity. He’s a great example of being able to be mobile -- a different mobility, but you know what I mean. Being able to seem like he’s just getting better. That’s what I always want to be. That’s my focus."

He started a new diet this offseason and is training with Freddie Roach. Seems serious about trying to be like Brady.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Russell Wilson QB SEA   Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:02 pm

Riverside Rottweilers wrote:
According to an interview with ESPN.com: "I want to play 25 years and be in every game".
On Tom Brady: "Uh, yeah, I pay attention," Wilson told ESPN.com. "I’ll say that. I pay attention. Something that I’ve observed and seen. He’s a great example of longevity. He’s a great example of being able to be mobile -- a different mobility, but you know what I mean. Being able to seem like he’s just getting better. That’s what I always want to be. That’s my focus."

He started a new diet this offseason and is training with Freddie Roach. Seems serious about trying to be like Brady.

He can dream, I guess...

Back to top Go down
Manhattan Beach Patriots

PostSubject: Re: Russell Wilson QB SEA   Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:35 pm

I like Wilson, but no way Russell will come close to Brady.

I read an interview where Wilson said his favorite book is still, The Little Engine That Could and his favorite line is, "I think I can I think can."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Russell Wilson QB SEA   

Back to top Go down

Russell Wilson QB SEA
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: