x

Share | 

Isaac Redman RB PIT

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Isaac Redman RB PIT   Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:01 pm

Quote :
Two more injury situations you'll need to watch for. Ed Bouchette of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette is reporting that the Steelers are going to have an MRI exam on RB Isaac Redman's groin. Redman is a guy rocketing up the charts this summer so this is something to watch. Right now, that's all the word we have but it's definitely something to watch for. Groin injuries are worrisome.

Steelers are a mess this year.

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Isaac Redman RB PIT   Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:17 pm

Been trying to basically give Dwyer away in one league because I need roster spots, Redman owner's been rejecting me. cheers

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Isaac Redman RB PIT   Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:58 pm

Dang it....

Back to top Go down
Utah Spazz

PostSubject: Re: Isaac Redman RB PIT   Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:08 pm

Hmmmm I think I took Dwyer as my last pick on Roster Wars Best Ball. My team is looking better there

Back to top Go down
http://www.fakeplastictunes.com/
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Isaac Redman RB PIT   Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:32 pm

Quote :
Steelers running back Isaac Redman is questionable for Sunday's game against Denver with ankle and hip injuries.

Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Isaac Redman RB PIT   Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:44 pm

I noticed Dwyer was available in TT before Rack took him but I didn't want to cut another player. If Dwyer blows up. it'll be nice to know that I could've had him but didn't want to miss out on like Anthony Fasano. Laughing

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Isaac Redman RB PIT   Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:45 pm

Adelaide Empire wrote:
I noticed Dwyer was available in TT before Rack took him but I didn't want to cut another player. If Dwyer blows up. it'll be nice to know that I could've had him but didn't want to miss out on like Anthony Fasano. Laughing

I thought about grabbing him but with their line such a mess, Redman in the mix, Mendenhall coming back... I just didn't want the headache.

Back to top Go down
Omega City Legends

PostSubject: Re: Isaac Redman RB PIT   Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:13 pm

Jersey Legionnaires wrote:
Adelaide Empire wrote:

I thought about grabbing him but with their line such a mess, Redman in the mix, Mendenhall coming back... I just didn't want the headache.

I dont understand what people mean when they say things like this. The headache of what? Dropping your 7th string LB? or your 8th string WR? A potential for value increase is a potential for value increase there are lots of guys on your bench at any given time that you could cut for someone like that. Yes everyone has that potential but it may not be as clear, immediate, or with as high of a ceiling...sorry but this is why I have space on my roster, and even if I didn't I'd be ready to cut a guy like Greg Salas or Junior Galette in a heartbeat for someone like Dwyer. Chil please. gtfo

P.S.-Dwyer was initially one of the more highly touted RB's coming out of his class. It was a shock he went so late in the draft. He literally fell off the map of many. But he is resurfacing and I dont see why people are surprised about it or hesitant to embrace him as an instant buy low.

Last edited by Omega City Legends on Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Isaac Redman RB PIT   Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:14 pm

Omega City Legends wrote:
Adelaide Empire wrote:

I dont understand what people mean when they say things like this. The headache of what? Dropping your 7th string LB? or your 8th string WR? A potential for value increase is a potential for value increase there are lots of guys on your bench at any given time that you could cut for someone like that. Yes everyone has that potential but it may not be as clear, and immediate...sorry but this is why I have space on my roster, and even if I didn't I'd be ready to cut a guy like Greg Salas or Junior Galette in a heartbeat for someone like Dwyer. Chil please. gtfo

There is nobody on my roster that I'd cut for Dwyer. I chose to roster fewer players. Couple that with the 5 WB cost and I'm just not doing it. Streater is the one I regret not picking up.

Back to top Go down
Omega City Legends

PostSubject: Re: Isaac Redman RB PIT   Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:19 pm

There is nobody on my roster that I'd cut for Dwyer.

Thats the problem. You're in love with your players. I can give you a handful of players on your team that I would instantly drop for Dwyer.

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Isaac Redman RB PIT   Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:29 pm

Yeah I agree. PIT backfield might be a "headache," but if the guy is free, he's a must add. I was going to add him just made the mistake of trying to trade to open up a spot first.

Back to top Go down
Omega City Legends

PostSubject: Re: Isaac Redman RB PIT   Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:53 pm

Adelaide Empire wrote:
Yeah I agree. PIT backfield might be a "headache," but if the guy is free, he's a must add. I was going to add him just made the mistake of trying to trade to open up a spot first.

frugality at its finest.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Isaac Redman RB PIT   Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:24 pm

Quote :
Redman (ankle) is listed as probable for Sunday's game against the Broncos.

Analysis: We'll have to see if Redman is slowed at all by his ankle issue, but the expectation is that he'll be out there Sunday, likely splitting carries with Jonathan Dwyer. Meanwhile, Rashard Mendenhall is listed as doubtful for the game.

Baddabing.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Isaac Redman RB PIT   Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:51 am

Quote :
Redman will likely revert to a backup role with Rashard Mendenhall (knee) expected to play Sunday against Philadelphia, the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reports. Analysis: Redman is the Steelers' leading rusher with 72 yards in 32 carries, and lacks the big-play ability that Mendenhall, if healthy, offers. "I think Rashard has that gifted ability to make those quick cuts and get to the outside and have those big, long, breakaway runs," said Redman, whose fantasy value decreases even further, if that was possible.

And that's the end of that.

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Isaac Redman RB PIT   Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:17 pm

Quote :
Redman will likely revert to a backup role with Rashard Mendenhall (knee) expected to play Sunday against Philadelphia, the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reports. Analysis: Redman is the Steelers' leading rusher with 72 yards in 32 carries, and lacks the big-play ability that Mendenhall, if healthy, offers. "I think Rashard has that gifted ability to make those quick cuts and get to the outside and have those big, long, breakaway runs," said Redman, whose fantasy value decreases even further, if that was possible.

And that's the end of that.

There was a beginning?????

Laughing

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Isaac Redman RB PIT   Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:22 pm

I thought Redman would seize his opportunity... I was WRONG about that one.. yikes.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Isaac Redman RB PIT   Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:55 pm

Quote :
Pittsburgh Steelers restricted free-agent RB Isaac Redman has signed his one-year tender offer. Financial terms were not disclosed. Analysis: Ahmad Bradshaw has been linked to the Steelers this offseason, but has yet to sign, and right now, Pittsburgh's No. 1 RB would either be Jonathan Dwyer or Redman, who gained a career-high 654 yards from scrimmage in 2012.

He's still not very good.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isaac Redman RB PIT   

Back to top Go down

Isaac Redman RB PIT
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: