x

Share | 

Jimmy Graham TE SEA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Graham TE SEA   Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:08 pm

My assumption is that Wilson almost never throws from the pocket. He's out of there within the first 4 seconds. That's his game. When he get out of the pocket, he doesn't send the ball very far down field. Graham seems to be a threat down the field. Those two things don't add up. You can't change Wilson, so you need to change Graham. He should be running 5-7 yard outs damn near every play.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Graham TE SEA   Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:17 pm

Torn patellar tendon in his knee, done for the season...

This is not good, the patellar tendon injury is far worse than an ACL, not many players ever come back to be close to what they were before the injury... and with Graham being 29, this might just be all she wrote for his career, sadly...

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Graham TE SEA   Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:24 pm

Seattle, the home of techy hippster nerds, gloomy wet weather, and where TE's go to die. Cool

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Graham TE SEA   Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:44 pm

tough loss but this actually makes life easier for me in a few leagues. I kept starting Graham because of past performance and benching guys like Barnidge. In the end it may actually help me this season having him out.

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Graham TE SEA   Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:18 am

Tough loss and tough injury... But Seattle seemed to click a little bit on offense without him. Just saying.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Graham TE SEA   Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:32 am

Boy it's amazing how fast Graham fell off the face of the earth. From top tier to mediocre trapped in a Seattle offense that doesn't suit him. Now injured and may never return to form again.

Not for long.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Graham TE SEA   Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:37 am

I woke up this morning to a trade announcement in one of my leagues. A contender sold him for Antonio Gates. Ouch!

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Graham TE SEA   Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:40 am

Boy talk about cashing out. I'd trade Gates for Graham even if I were a contender.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Graham TE SEA   Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:27 am

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
I woke up this morning to a trade announcement in one of my leagues.  A contender sold him for Antonio Gates.  Ouch!

It was painful to process that trade this morning honestly. That team getting Gates has a nice shot at winning it all, but still.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Graham TE SEA   Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:24 pm

Seahawks activated TE Jimmy Graham (knee) from the active/PUP list.
Quote :
It's quite the recovery. He ruptured his right patellar tendon in Week 12, and is only a little over eight months removed from the injury. Most players with this injury experience numerous setbacks, but by all accounts Graham's rehab has gone smooth. Graham certainly won't play in the preseason opener. The Seahawks will bring him along slow, but he seems right on track for Week 1.

Quick recovery, but we have not heard the end of this. I still don't think he was an ideal fit for this offense, but time will tell.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Graham TE SEA   Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:33 pm

Demand a trade Jimmy. That Pete Carroll needs a good cunt-kicking right in those fuckin khakis anyway.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Graham TE SEA   Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:19 pm

Quote :
The Seattle Times' Bob Condotta said "it’s still uncertain" if Jimmy Graham (knee) will play Week 1. Analysis: NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reported over the weekend Graham was "no sure thing" to play Week 1 despite coach Pete Carroll saying he has been a "full-go" in practice. Even if Graham does play, he will likely play limited snaps in his first game action since tearing his patellar tendon last November. He is not worth using even if he is active.

I can't think of anyone who has fallen so far so fast.

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Graham TE SEA   Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:07 pm

Man, he looks like his old New Orleans days tonight.  2 amazing TD catches and 94yds in the first half alone.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Graham TE SEA   Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:10 pm

That 2nd TD was NOT a catch. But yeah, he looks good.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Graham TE SEA   Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:58 am

Never backed off my position of "Graham is the best TE in the league" but with how things looked after his trade and then injury and the roar of the masses got louder about how he was done...I was getting bummed out. He's looked better since his return and obviously did great last night. Hoping they can keep building on the success going forward.

Back to top Go down
Shaferville Stars

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Graham TE SEA   Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:31 pm

I hope he wins comeback player of the year. Seems like a good dude, and I liked what he did last night.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Graham TE SEA   Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:37 am

Graham is not the best TE in the league, but I like seeing him matter. He had a great game for sure.

Back to top Go down
North Carolina Cobras

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Graham TE SEA   Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:12 pm

Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said Jimmy Graham is questionable for Week 3 with an ankle injury.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Graham TE SEA   

Back to top Go down

Jimmy Graham TE SEA
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: