Share | 

Jamaal Charles RB DEN

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Jamaal Charles RB DEN   Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:19 am

Singapore Slings wrote:
Are you guys high or something? Save the cunty comments for the cunty players. When he is out beating up his girlfriend or being a cunt in general, call him one. But when he is trying to capitalize on his prime money making years, using the only tactic at his disposal, how can you be mad at him? Are you all going to be calling the Chiefs cunts when they cut him at age 30 because they don't want to pay his cap number? Teams cut vets who are under contract and it's "too bad, but it's the way it goes; it's not personal it's business." But a player doesn't like his contract and he's a selfish cunt? Why? It's not like they had to gut their squad to pay him. Are you concerned about the Cheif's ownership's being further under the cap so they can have more profits? No?

"he signed the contract, he shoud shut up and...."

Bullshit.

Teams have an an immediate out of ANY contract, for virtually any reason. The only bit of leverage the players have is their presence at camp and the first 8 or whatever weeks of the season. He is the 2nd best RB in the league and a case can be made that he is #1. On top of that, hes a running back... ask Marcus Lattimore how fast things can change. Ask Chris Johnson what happens when you don't earn your keep. Ask anyone how the free agent RB market was this year. Fuck yes he should have held out for more money. Even the Chiefs agreed with his position.

Then that's bullshit. The player and his agent SIGNED THE FUCKING CONTRACT. If you don't want there to be a whole bunch of outs then take less money for more guaranteed money. That's what Jonathan Stewart did. Fucking genius.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Jamaal Charles RB DEN   Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:48 am

No question that the whole system in the NFL needs to be revamped. It should not be so easy for both teams and players to ignore contracts that are already in place. The current system blows...

Back to top Go down
Singapore Slings

PostSubject: Re: Jamaal Charles RB DEN   Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:02 am

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
Singapore Slings wrote:
Are you guys high or something? Save the cunty comments for the cunty players. When he is out beating up his girlfriend or being a cunt in general, call him one. But when he is trying to capitalize on his prime money making years, using the only tactic at his disposal, how can you be mad at him? Are you all going to be calling the Chiefs cunts when they cut him at age 30 because they don't want to pay his cap number? Teams cut vets who are under contract and it's "too bad, but it's the way it goes; it's not personal it's business." But a player doesn't like his contract and he's a selfish cunt? Why? It's not like they had to gut their squad to pay him. Are you concerned about the Cheif's ownership's being further under the cap so they can have more profits? No?

"he signed the contract, he shoud shut up and...."

Bullshit.

Teams have an an immediate out of ANY contract, for virtually any reason. The only bit of leverage the players have is their presence at camp and the first 8 or whatever weeks of the season. He is the 2nd best RB in the league and a case can be made that he is #1. On top of that, hes a running back... ask Marcus Lattimore how fast things can change. Ask Chris Johnson what happens when you don't earn your keep. Ask anyone how the free agent RB market was this year. Fuck yes he should have held out for more money. Even the Chiefs agreed with his position.

Then that's bullshit.  The player and his agent SIGNED THE FUCKING CONTRACT.  If you don't want there to be a whole bunch of outs then take less money for more guaranteed money.  That's what Jonathan Stewart did.  Fucking genius.

The cut-ability of ownership is part of the CBA- players can't demand a no-trade, no-cut clause. And yes, they could try asking for more guaranteed money, but Jonathan Stewart is a lot cheaper than Jamaal Charles. That would cause significantly more cap ramifications for the Chiefs and would be wayyy more selfish and a total dick move. "I don't care who else you are able to sign, I want guaranteed money." He knew he was worth more, the Chiefs knew he was worth more, and they paid him with virtually no fuss- it didn't come close to a hold out.  

To Andy's point, I agree, the system is fucked, but I do understand the logic (to a degree.) With a salary cap and roster-size cap, the teams need to be able to cut guys, or most would probably be in trouble with one or the other (often to no fault of their own.)

Regardless, in this system, as it is today, holdouts are the only thing players can do (besides just asking for a raise, which is exactly what Charles did here.) As much as we all want to believe in the good-guy ownership of the teams, if they don't have to pay their players market value, they wont. Charles said "I want to be paid market value."

Further- the players union really fucked the rookies and younger players with the last CBA. Slotted rookie salaries, and those deals can't be renegotiated until after 3 years, period. Ask Russel Wilson how the good-guy the owners are when it comes to rewarding performance for purely altruistic reasons. "This is what you get, son, now go play ball. Tough break not being a bit taller and a bit better in college. Oh yea, thanks again for helping us get that shiny trophy..."

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Jamaal Charles RB DEN   Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:27 am

Quote :
Further- the players union really fucked the rookies and younger players with the last CBA. Slotted rookie salaries, and those deals can't be renegotiated until after 3 years, period.

Now that, we can agree, is horse shit.

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Jamaal Charles RB DEN   Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:07 am

Gotta go with Tony here.

My opinion is, BOTH sides need to honor that contract. If that were the case, there really might be more money to go around and some of these players wouldn't get these enormous salaries.

If teams were to be forced to stand behind the contract they offered, they couldn't pay those amounts/years. Players would have to be happy with what the real numbers should be, because, it becomes all guaranteed. Salary Caps would be easier to mange, etc. There would have to be a clause in there about injuries, etc.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Jamaal Charles RB DEN   Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:07 pm

I can't recall a single time a team was in breach of contract. If there are outs and clauses in the contract then the player agreed to those and signed off on it.

shrug

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Jamaal Charles RB DEN   Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:14 pm

I can't recall a single time a team was in breach of contract.  If there are outs and clauses in the contract then the player agreed to those and signed off on it.

shrug

I'm not saying the NFLPA didn't agree to it, they did.

I'm just saying that if you made the teams stand by the entire contract, it would change things.

Get rid of the 4-6 year contracts that mean nothing really. If they sign for that much, then you have to pay them.

NFL contracts mean nothing to either side, minus the guaranteed money.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Jamaal Charles RB DEN   Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:16 pm

Decatur Demons wrote:
I can't recall a single time a team was in breach of contract.  If there are outs and clauses in the contract then the player agreed to those and signed off on it.

shrug

I'm not saying the NFLPA didn't agree to it, they did.

I'm just saying that if you made the teams stand by the entire contract, it would change things.

Get rid of the 4-6 year contracts that mean nothing really. If they sign for that much, then you have to pay them.

NFL contracts mean nothing to either side, minus the guaranteed money.

Then these players and agents need to negotiate the language that they really want. Look at Tom Brady. Took a "cheap" extension but it's completely guaranteed. He's a smart guy. He could have broke his neck the day after signing and he wouldn't have lost a penny. These guys like to think they're fucking Superman and just want that 72 million dollar deal. Doesn't matter if there are a dozen ways for the team to ditch that six year deal in two years. They got a 72 million dollar deal! They're idiots.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Jamaal Charles RB DEN   Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:17 pm

Out for the game.

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Jamaal Charles RB DEN   Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:44 pm

High ankle sprain, this could get interesting.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Jamaal Charles RB DEN   Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:23 pm

The only league I have Charles in,    I traded away Donte Moncrief for Knile Davis literally yesterday morning,  a couple hours before the game!   I was just not feeling it this preseason and heading into this year,    I had a bad feeling,   not saying I saw the injury coming,  just was really trying to do what I could to get his handcuff.   K. Davis is a very good player in his own right  and I think he can be effective if given the reighs for a while!    Totally lucked out getting the trade through with minutes to spare!   He would have cost alot more today than he did yesterday morning!  whew...

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Jamaal Charles RB DEN   Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:19 am

Quote :
Charles (ankle) is a game-time decision for Sunday's game against the Dolphins, NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports. Analysis: The report suggests that Charles' injury is more of a bruise than a high-ankle sprain, as previously indicated, which evidently gives him a chance to play this weekend. In any case, we'll continue to monitor Charles' status as Sunday's 4:25 ET kickoff approaches. If Charles doesn't play, or is limited at all Sunday, however, Knile Davis would next in line for the Chiefs' Week 3 carries.

Hate GTD. Even if he plays how effective can he be?

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Jamaal Charles RB DEN   Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:26 am

Charles finished the season with 1,033 rushing yards and a 5.0 yards per carry average. For Charles, that’s par for the course: It was his fifth season with at least 1,000 yards and an average of at least 5.0 yards a carry.

But while that’s a normal season for Charles, it’s an extraordinary season for most NFL running backs. Here’s the entire list of running backs in NFL history who have had five seasons with 1,000 yards and an average of 5.0 yards a carry or more: Jim Brown and Barry Sanders. And now Jamaal Charles.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Jamaal Charles RB DEN   Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:32 am

That is heady company for Charles to be mentioned with...  He is definitely a really good NFL RB and not trying to take anything away from him,  but I will never view him as being even close to as good as Barry Sanders or Jim Brown were...

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Jamaal Charles RB DEN   Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:10 am

Artists are never appreciated in their own time laughing

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Jamaal Charles RB DEN   Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:20 pm

He does great stuff behind the scenes. Unfortunately he is on the Chiefs, so he will never be considered for MVP.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Jamaal Charles RB DEN   Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:07 pm

Atlanta Africans wrote:
Artists are never appreciated in their own time laughing
Not entirely true,  both Jim Brown and Barry Sanders were appreciated in there own time!    Charles will never be in the same class as Barry Sanders!

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Jamaal Charles RB DEN   Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:08 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:
He does great stuff behind the scenes. Unfortunately he is on the Chiefs, so he will never be considered for MVP.

Plus, he doesn't play QB.

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Jamaal Charles RB DEN   Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:37 pm

Sanibel Gadabouts wrote:
Morrison Minions wrote:

Plus, he doesn't play QB.

ROFL

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Jamaal Charles RB DEN   Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:04 pm

I have always liked Charles. He is just a very good runner that knows how to hit the holes and go, and when he is in the open he is GONE

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Jamaal Charles RB DEN   Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:19 pm

Torn ACL.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Jamaal Charles RB DEN   Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:58 pm

Yep it was obvious the moment it happened. I have one team severely hampered by this injury. Sucks for him and for football in general, Charles is one of the good guys...

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Jamaal Charles RB DEN   Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:27 pm

Own him in 4 of my 5 leagues, devastating. Sucks for him, this is number 2.

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Jamaal Charles RB DEN   Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:19 pm

Pink here I come  Crying or Very sad

I would be surprised if I even when a game from here on out with the loss of Charles

Back to top Go down
Kirksville Growlers

PostSubject: Re: Jamaal Charles RB DEN   Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:39 pm

Tough loss for alot of fantasy owners

I own him twice which is enough but not devastating to my season

Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks

PostSubject: Re: Jamaal Charles RB DEN   Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:10 am

On a personal (selfish) note, this should have been a best case scenario for my Murray for Davis trade. But no. Fucking West. Still feel worse for Charles and KC though. He came back strong after his last knee injury, but I really wonder this time.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Jamaal Charles RB DEN   Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:18 pm

not sure if it will happen but during the game a reporter said Reid said the reason west is backing up Charles right now is because he has a similar running style but if Charles when down that davis would be the goto guy (hoping he was telling the truth)

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Jamaal Charles RB DEN   Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:23 pm

Finally IR'd him, get on it MFL!

Quote :
Chiefs placed RB Jamaal Charles on injured reserve with a torn right ACL, ending his season.

Charles has roughly 10 months to get ready for next year's training camp. Charles recovered smoothly from a torn left ACL in 2011, but was four years younger. He will almost certainly skip all of next preseason. Despite the injury and Charles' advancing age – he turns 29 in December — he'll remain a talent worth betting on next season. Charles' career 5.5 yards per carry is fourth all time. He's never posted a YPC below 5.0.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Jamaal Charles RB DEN   Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:47 am

When the Chiefs closed their offseason workouts last month, running back Jamaal Charles was on the field doing individual work but coach Andy Reid wasn’t making any promises about his participation level when training camp opens.

Reid said the team was optimistic about what Charles would be able to do once it did get underway, but that there was no rush to have him back to a full workload after last year’s torn ACL. That’s a prudent approach, although it may not be one they have to employ for too long.

Charles posted a video from one of his rehab sessions late last week that showed him making lateral moves while making his way through a set of drills with an agility ladder.

This isn’t the first time Charles has had to make a comeback from a torn ACL and that will surely cause the Chiefs to move cautiously with a player who projects as a key piece of their offensive puzzle. Having him full speed in September will be the goal, even if it makes for a quiet camp for Charles.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Jamaal Charles RB DEN   Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:50 am

With the way that Ware and West performed last year, I don't see a reason for the Chiefs to give Charles too much work in the offseason.  And I think that the same is true for the regular season, especially with both backups getting extensions.  Who is everyone leaning towards as the backup to own?  Based on their pedigree and what I saw during the regular season I would lean towards Ware being the guy but it's close, close enough that it may end up being a committee approach if Charles can't go or if he gets injured again.

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Jamaal Charles RB DEN   Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:03 am

Ummm...Ok rolleyes

Quote :
ESPN Chiefs reporter Adam Teicher reports Jamaal Charles "hasn’t regained the role -- full-time featured back -- he had before last season’s torn ACL."
Teicher reports Spencer Ware is handling most of Kansas City's first-team running back reps in practice. Specifically, Teicher wrote that Ware "generally gets a lot of the starter’s snaps in practice. Charcandrick West gets some. Sometimes there are a few left for Charles, too." On Tuesday, coach Andy Reid said Tamba Hali (knee) is "a little further along than what Jamaal is right now," in their respective recoveries. At this point, it's unclear what Charles' role will be in Week 1 against the Chargers. An early-year RBBC appears likely. Due to their backfield depth, Teicher suggests the Chiefs "can afford to take the longer view with Charles."

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Jamaal Charles RB DEN   Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:03 am

This would be crazy. I'm glad I don't have Charles.

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Jamaal Charles RB DEN   Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:18 pm

Oaktown Malosos wrote:
Ummm...Ok rolleyes

Quote :
ESPN Chiefs reporter Adam Teicher reports Jamaal Charles "hasn’t regained the role -- full-time featured back -- he had before last season’s torn ACL."
Teicher reports Spencer Ware is handling most of Kansas City's first-team running back reps in practice. Specifically, Teicher wrote that Ware "generally gets a lot of the starter’s snaps in practice. Charcandrick West gets some. Sometimes there are a few left for Charles, too." On Tuesday, coach Andy Reid said Tamba Hali (knee) is "a little further along than what Jamaal is right now," in their respective recoveries. At this point, it's unclear what Charles' role will be in Week 1 against the Chargers. An early-year RBBC appears likely. Due to their backfield depth, Teicher suggests the Chiefs "can afford to take the longer view with Charles."

Interesting.  Look at the post above by Russ and it says basically the same thing, but Russ predicted this 6 weeks earlier.  

Hmmm, is Adam Teicher snooping around here and stealing Russ's expert analysis.   thinking2

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Jamaal Charles RB DEN   Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:52 am

In my 212839182918 leagues I own Charles once.  Odd but true.  I want him to get healthy and wouldnt mind if he took 4-5 more weeks to do it.

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Jamaal Charles RB DEN   Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:08 am

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
In my 212839182918 leagues I own Charles once.  Odd but true.  I want him to get healthy and wouldnt mind if he took 4-5 more weeks to do it.

That league number seems low to me.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Jamaal Charles RB DEN   Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:16 am

Apalachicola Oysters wrote:
Indiana Mayhem wrote:

That league number seems low to me.

It is. Here are the real numbers....

Number of leagues Carla is in: 761,249,541,612
Number she'll admit to us: 212,839,182,918
Number her husband believes are in play: 5

pretty colors

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Jamaal Charles RB DEN   Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:17 am

Ummm, Richie thinks I am in 6 now. LOL

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Jamaal Charles RB DEN   Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:08 am

This news is crazy talk. No way they start them other dudes over Charles nono

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Jamaal Charles RB DEN   Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:44 am

Littleton SilverBallers wrote:
This news is crazy talk.  No way they start them other dudes over Charles nono

Thank you Dr. Derrick. Do you have a prognosis on the extent of his injury recovery?

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Jamaal Charles RB DEN   Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:53 am

Morrison Minions wrote:

Thank you Dr. Derrick. Do you have a prognosis on the extent of his injury recovery?

No, but I do think he will be ready week 1.  A lot of these  stupid news guys base their theories off of the pointless preseason and practice.  I mean he had another ACL tear, so that's why they haven't been practicing him or playing him.  No need to rush him back.

He will regain the starting job.  So this guy that wrote this news article is a retarded

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Jamaal Charles RB DEN   Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:54 am

Morrison Minions wrote:

No, but I do think he will be ready week 1.  A lot of these  stupid news guys base their theories off of the pointless preseason and practice.  I mean he had another ACL tear, so that's why they haven't been practicing him or playing him.  No need to rush him back.

He will regain the starting job.  So this guy that wrote this news article is a retarded

Yep!

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Jamaal Charles RB DEN   Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:49 pm

Quote :
The Kansas City Star says Jamaal Charles (knee) has practiced "mainly with the reserves" so far at Chiefs camp, and "has not yet been hit yet." Analysis: The Star confirms Spencer Ware "appears to be the No. 1 back," stating Ware has "consistently earned far more work in that spot than any other back on the roster, including Charcandrick West." Particularly if Charles can't go, Ware could shape up as a legit fantasy RB1 play in Week 1 against San Diego.

If he hasn't even taken ANY contact in practice yet I have a very hard time believing he'll be a full go week 1. People counting on him will be disappointed.

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Jamaal Charles RB DEN   Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:43 am

Set-Back...Fantasy wise, I can't say I'm broken-up...but as a fan, I miss seeing him run.

Quote :
 Jamaal Charles experienced knee swelling on Friday and is listed as questionable for Week 7 against the Saints.
Charles was added to Friday's injury report as questionable, going through only a "limited" practice. Charles has encountered multiple setbacks since tearing his ACL last Week 5 and is now in legitimate danger of not playing against New Orleans. Look for another heavy workload out of Spencer Ware regardless of whether Charles suits up. Even if Charles is active, he would be a high-risk flex option. Ware remains an every-week fantasy RB1.

Just read this posted above...Why Cory, WHY??  We could have been "Golden" at RB. Crying or Very sad

Baja Beatniks wrote:
On a personal (selfish) note, this should have been a best case scenario for my Murray for Davis trade.  But no.  Fucking West.  Still feel worse for Charles and KC though.  He came back strong after his last knee injury, but I really wonder this time.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Jamaal Charles RB DEN   Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:32 pm

Quote :
Chiefs placed RB Jamaal Charles (knees) on injured reserve.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Jamaal Charles RB DEN   Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:33 pm

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
Quote :
Chiefs placed RB Jamaal Charles (knees) on injured reserve.

ABOUT time.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Jamaal Charles RB DEN   Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:38 pm

sick

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Jamaal Charles RB DEN   Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:27 pm

England Dragons wrote:
sick

party8

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Jamaal Charles RB DEN   Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:05 am

fuckin shit - I paid a 1st rounder for him & stewart a couple weeks ago in a league where I'm at the top of the league and really needed some RB help

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Jamaal Charles RB DEN   Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:11 am

Kane County Goon Squad wrote:
fuckin shit - I paid a 1st rounder for him & stewart a couple weeks ago in a league where I'm at the top of the league and really needed some RB help

Damn that is a bummer.

Yeah, I had him in 2 of my 4 leagues. I came into this year having Lacy and Charles thinking I was fine, I had a little depth with Gordon, Forte, and Gore thinking I would rarely play them. Things turned out a little different than I thought.  laughing

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Jamaal Charles RB DEN   Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:35 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Kane County Goon Squad wrote:

Damn that is a bummer.

Yeah, I had him in 2 of my 4 leagues. I came into this year having Lacy and Charles thinking I was fine, I had a little depth with Gordon, Forte, and Gore thinking I would rarely play them. Things turned out a little different than I thought.  laughing

#humblebrag

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jamaal Charles RB DEN   

Back to top Go down

Jamaal Charles RB DEN
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: