Share | 

Sam Bradford QB MIN

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Sam Bradford QB MIN   Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:21 pm

Las Vegas DeGenerates wrote:

And Chip Kelly is one step closer to heading back to College Football...

Naw...He still has RG3, or Tebow to try it again. lol 2

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Sam Bradford QB MIN   Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:14 pm

Quote :
ESPN's Adam Caplan expects the Eagles to franchise free agent Sam Bradford.

"I don't want to say impossible, but it's going to be extremely difficult to go past one year," Caplan said. "It's that or he walks, that's the way I see it. I will be stunned if they get an extension done. A long-term deal, stunned." Bradford reportedly asked for $25 million annually in contract talks earlier this year. Franchising Bradford would create stability while not overcommitting to him. Bradford set career highs in yards and completion percentage in his first season with the Eagles, but had 17 turnovers and hasn't been more than a league-average quarterback.

Gross! Yuck! Gross Gross GROSS!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Sam Bradford QB MIN   Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:54 pm

When Sam Bradford asked the Eagles for 25M per year he was seen wearing this ...

Joker or Burglar you be the judge ... wink

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Sam Bradford QB MIN   Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:00 pm

Eagles re-signed QB Sam Bradford to a two-year, $36 million contract.

Another $4 million is available through incentives. The deal includes a whopping $26 million guaranteed, but we wouldn't be surprised if that number is overshooting the true guarantees a little bit. Bradford's signing coupled with Kirk Cousins being franchise tagged leaves Ryan Fitzpatrick and Brock Osweiler as this year's only semi-viable free agent quarterbacks. Bradford was largely the same player he's always been in his first year as an Eagle, lacking for consistency and missing time with injury. He posted a 7.0 YPA to go along with a 19:14 TD:INT ratio across 14 starts. Going on 29, we're not expecting the "next step" from the Oklahoma product in 2016. His deal is a reflection of how thin the quarterback pool is, not his talent.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Sam Bradford QB MIN   Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:02 pm

England Dragons wrote:

Another $4 million is available through incentives. The deal includes a whopping $26 million guaranteed, but we wouldn't be surprised if that number is overshooting the true guarantees a little bit. Bradford's signing coupled with Kirk Cousins being franchise tagged leaves Ryan Fitzpatrick and Brock Osweiler as this year's only semi-viable free agent quarterbacks. Bradford was largely the same player he's always been in his first year as an Eagle, lacking for consistency and missing time with injury. He posted a 7.0 YPA to go along with a 19:14 TD:INT ratio across 14 starts. Going on 29, we're not expecting the "next step" from the Oklahoma product in 2016. His deal is a reflection of how thin the quarterback pool is, not his talent.

I almost spit up in my mouth reading that. I am so glad the Packers have Rodgers on the contract he is on. My God.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Sam Bradford QB MIN   Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:10 pm

Yeah, that's a lot isn't it?

I didn't see anything last year that looked like he was worth this kind of deal.

I heard a podcast the other day saying he was great in the last 7 games of 2015, throwing 10 TD's to just 4 interceptions.

Well, 4 interceptions is good but 10 TD's is crap, especially when they lost 4 of those games.

shrug

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Sam Bradford QB MIN   Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:12 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
England Dragons wrote:

I almost spit up in my mouth reading that. I am so glad the Packers have Rodgers on the contract he is on. My God.

Bradford did not get a lot of help from his teammates, lots of dropped balls, and terrible protection for him.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Sam Bradford QB MIN   Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:20 pm

I get that Sty, I also get that this is going rate for average QB's nowa days. It just makes me sick, that is all.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Sam Bradford QB MIN   Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:41 pm

Gross

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Sam Bradford QB MIN   Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:56 pm

Ughh, Bradford is a terrible QB, he doesn't deserve NFL starter money... All NFL players are overpaid, but QB's by the highest margin...

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Sam Bradford QB MIN   Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:29 pm

I like it for Bradford. He got fucked 9 ways from Sunday by the Rams for years with their lack of attention to the passing game and Philly sure punted their team as he came to town too. I bet we'll never know but it would be nice to see Bradford get a season in on a team that didn't CLEARLY shit down their leg in other areas.

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: Sam Bradford QB MIN   Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:58 pm

Its a necessary evil, imo.  You're gonna have to pay somebody to play QB.  This deal at least gives the team an out after this season if things go south.  Not many other options that would have been cheaper and better.  Also, cant guarantee that a QB is there at #13, so its a team friendly deal that still allows you to go with a QB if one falls.

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Sam Bradford QB MIN   Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:29 pm

2 more years of Bradford!? Hold on while I laugh my ASS OFF!!

laughing lol 2 lol3 rofl ROFL ROTFLMAO Laughing

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Sam Bradford QB MIN   Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:36 pm

surprised2 Damn that's a lot of money. I'd rather take a flier with a handful of late round QBs and hope something sticks.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sam Bradford QB MIN   Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:50 am

Littleton SilverBallers wrote:
2 more years of Bradford!?  Hold on while I laugh my ASS OFF!!

laughing lol 2 lol3 rofl ROFL ROTFLMAO Laughing
Derrick, he is available for the right price!

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Sam Bradford QB MIN   Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:03 pm

No, you all have it wrong.

Philly is committed to being broke and losing now.

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: Sam Bradford QB MIN   Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:47 am

Quote :
ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the Eagles "have been informed" Sam Bradford wants to be traded and will no longer show up for the offseason program.
On Sunday night, it was reported Bradford doesn't want out of Philly after a report surfaced last week that the quarterback did indeed want a trade. Bradford wanting out makes far more sense, however, as he wants to go to a situation where he isn't locked into being one-and-done like he is with the Eagles. The Eagles want Bradford to be their starter for 2016 only while the No. 2 overall pick sits for a season. Bradford's situation will be one to monitor closely this week.

Ink isn't even dry on a contract with 22 mil guaranteed, but is going to refuse to show up because were drafting a QB. What a baby! If I can get any 2nd for him 2016, 2017 or 2018, I'm dealing his ass and Daniel can start for the year. Otherwise, he can honor his goddamn contract

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Sam Bradford QB MIN   Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:55 pm

Can you say Cluster Fluck...NFL network had him staying yesterday. lol3

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Sam Bradford QB MIN   Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:46 am

So Bradford thinks someone else besides Chip Kelly/Eagles think he is worth 35 Mil? Isnt that what it takes to trade for him at a his current salary?

All I can see is the Rams doing wild dances that they were able to unload him last year. Bradford is not good, sorry but he isnt. Maybe he will go with the Marcus Russell approach and play for free.....even then only the Broncos would take a chance on him.

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Sam Bradford QB MIN   Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:36 pm

Poor Sammy...

Quote :
Eagles coach Doug Pederson says he's yet to have contact with Sam Bradford since the quarterbacks' trade request.
Pouting Sam remains inconsolable, even after the Broncos' selection of Payton Lynch took them off the board of potential suitors. The reality is, Bradford has nowhere to go, and will be in Philadelphia competing with Carson Wentz and Chase Daniel this season. The sooner he realizes that, the better. The Eagles could have handled the situation better, but Bradford is well compensated. This is life in the NFL for mediocre quarterbacks.

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Sam Bradford QB MIN   Mon May 09, 2016 4:03 pm

Heeeeeeee's Baaaaaaack!

Quote :
Sam Bradford will report to the Eagles' facility on Monday, ending his two-week holdout.
Look at that -- Bradford decided to show up to work. After stomping his feet and throwing a temper tantrum about the Eagles drafting Carson Wentz, Bradford pouted at home for two weeks. Maybe he took a long, hard look in the mirror and realized he hasn't done a thing in the NFL to be assured a starting job. Now, Bradford, Chase Daniel, and Wentz can get on with this summer's quarterback competition.

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Sam Bradford QB MIN   Mon May 09, 2016 10:29 pm

rofl ROTFLMAO

This kinda how I feel whenever I hear the name Sam Bradford

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Sam Bradford QB MIN   Tue May 24, 2016 11:16 am

(Rotoworld)Sam Bradford insists he's happy to remain in Philadelphia.
Analysis: "I just realized this is still the best place for me to be," Bradford claimed Tuesday. Bradford attempted to get philosophical when explaining why he skipped voluntary practices. "I just felt like I needed some time. I could have stayed here, could have continued to work here, but I’m not sure my head really would have been here those two weeks." It's probably the best answer he could have given. Bradford has been proclaimed "the guy" by coach Doug Pederson, who insists he doesn't want the veteran looking over his shoulder. That will be unavoidable with No. 2 overall pick Carson Wentz in the fray.

the Mean Machine Analysis: "I just realized this is still the best place for me to be," ROTFLMAO

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: Sam Bradford QB MIN   Fri May 27, 2016 6:26 pm

Maple Grove Mean Machine wrote:
(Rotoworld)Sam Bradford insists he's happy to remain in Philadelphia.
Analysis: "I just realized this is still the best place for me to be," Bradford claimed Tuesday. Bradford attempted to get philosophical when explaining why he skipped voluntary practices. "I just felt like I needed some time. I could have stayed here, could have continued to work here, but I’m not sure my head really would have been here those two weeks." It's probably the best answer he could have given. Bradford has been proclaimed "the guy" by coach Doug Pederson, who insists he doesn't want the veteran looking over his shoulder. That will be unavoidable with No. 2 overall pick Carson Wentz in the fray.

the Mean Machine Analysis: "I just realized this is still the best place for me to be," ROTFLMAO

Interpretation - "no one else wanted me.." grumpy cat grumpy cat

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Sam Bradford QB MIN   Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:46 am

Well, they had to do something...

Vikings acquired QB Sam Bradford from the Eagles for undisclosed compensation.

That smoke turned quickly to fire. It's an aggressive move by Vikings GM Rick Spielman, but a necessary one. Minnesota has a roster that is ready to compete, with the exception of the quarterback position where Teddy Bridgewater was lost to a devastating knee injury. Bradford has been a below-average NFL starter, but he is a significant upgrade on 36 1/2-year-old Shaun Hill, who will resume his customary backup job. The Bradford acquisition is good news for every member of the Vikings' offense. Bradford will be asked to manage games, however, limiting his individual fantasy appeal. He's more attractive on the Vikings than the Eagles in two-quarterback leagues.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Sam Bradford QB MIN   Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:16 am

Like it. Doing nothing obviously would have been retarded. As a long-time apologist of Bradford, this is a great opportunity for him. He will finally have a surrounding cast and coaching staff that isn't the equivalent of a smashed package of circus peanuts.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Sam Bradford QB MIN   Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:22 am

I think it would have made more sense to pay less for a McCown type.

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Sam Bradford QB MIN   Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:38 am

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:

But, I can't imagine they gave up much for Bradford right? I mean, he's on a 1 year contract... his bonuses are all paid. I'd imagine his cap hit is minimal and I doubt they gave up more than say a 5th that could bump up???

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Sam Bradford QB MIN   Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:40 am

Whiskey Creek Gadabouts wrote:

But, I can't imagine they gave up much for Bradford right?  I mean, he's on a 1 year contract... his bonuses are all paid.  I'd imagine his cap hit is minimal and I doubt they gave up more than say a 5th that could bump up???

They gave a 1st and conditional 4th

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Sam Bradford QB MIN   Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:43 am

Whiskey Creek Gadabouts wrote:

But, I can't imagine they gave up much for Bradford right?  I mean, he's on a 1 year contract... his bonuses are all paid.  I'd imagine his cap hit is minimal and I doubt they gave up more than say a 5th that could bump up???

They gave a 1st and conditional 4th

GTFO

Holy shit, I havne't looked at any news, just on here. surprised

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Sam Bradford QB MIN   Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:51 am

Quote :
Vikings acquired QB Sam Bradford from the Eagles in exchange for a 2017 first-round pick and a conditional fourth-round pick in 2018.
The conditional fourth-rounder can upgrade to a third-round or even second-round pick based on 2016 performance. It's a necessary move by Vikings GM Rick Spielman, but one clearly made out of desperation, and became increasingly questionable as the details of what Minnesota gave up trickled out. Minnesota has a roster that is ready to compete, with the exception of quarterback where Teddy Bridgewater was lost to a devastating knee injury. Bradford has been a below-average NFL starter, but he is an upgrade on 36 1/2-year-old Shaun Hill, who will resume his customary backup job. The Bradford acquisition is good news for the Vikings' offense. Bradford will be asked to manage games, however, limiting his individual fantasy appeal. He's only mildly more attractive on the Vikings than the Eagles in two-QB leagues.

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Sam Bradford QB MIN   Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:10 am

Quote :
Vikings acquired QB Sam Bradford from the Eagles in exchange for a 2017 first-round pick and a conditional fourth-round pick in 2018.
The conditional fourth-rounder can upgrade to a third-round or even second-round pick based on 2016 performance. It's a necessary move by Vikings GM Rick Spielman, but one clearly made out of desperation, and became increasingly questionable as the details of what Minnesota gave up trickled out. Minnesota has a roster that is ready to compete, with the exception of quarterback where Teddy Bridgewater was lost to a devastating knee injury. Bradford has been a below-average NFL starter, but he is an upgrade on 36 1/2-year-old Shaun Hill, who will resume his customary backup job. The Bradford acquisition is good news for the Vikings' offense. Bradford will be asked to manage games, however, limiting his individual fantasy appeal. He's only mildly more attractive on the Vikings than the Eagles in two-QB leagues.

Quote :
The conditional fourth-rounder can upgrade to a third-round or even second-round pick based on 2016 performance.
 surprised

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Sam Bradford QB MIN   Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:24 am

That's any awesome trade for the Eagles... To trade Bradford for a 1st and 4th...Are you kidding me? I bet that owner couldn't approve that trade quick enough. Now they can draft more weapons for Wentz. I have to give the Vikings credit though, if they didn't go and get a QB they could kiss there season good-bye.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Sam Bradford QB MIN   Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:38 am

Poor Vikings, this move reeks of desperation! I am simply dumbfounded that they gave up a 1st round pick for such an average player , the only explanation is straight up desperation... I don't really see how Bradford increases their chances to win in any significant way... dizzy

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Sam Bradford QB MIN   Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:50 am

Devils Tower Outlaws wrote:
Poor Vikings,   this move reeks of desperation!   I am simply dumbfounded that they gave up a 1st round pick for such an average player ,   the only explanation is straight up desperation...   I don't really see how Bradford increases their chances to win in any significant way...  dizzy

Hill has never played a full season. Doing nothing is essentially folding for the season, and probably next. The window with AP will more than likely be closed by the time Teddy comes back. If they aren't trying to win now, then when will they be trying.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sam Bradford QB MIN   Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:52 am

This poor guy has had a lot of haters. There is a reason why he has been injured a lot. He has played in a lot of crap teams with crap coaches and offensive lines. The Vikes give him an awesome chance to succeed and I think he does.

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Sam Bradford QB MIN   Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:40 pm

Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:
This poor guy has had a lot of haters. There is a reason why he has been injured a lot. He has played in a lot of crap teams with crap coaches and offensive lines. The Vikes give him an awesome chance to succeed and I think he does.

I would agree Sty; but the injury concerns go all the way back to Oklahoma...who had a tremendous "O" line.  I don't consider myself a "hater", but a realist.   wink He continues to take huge hits, with no sign he's learned anything about rush avoidance/pocket awareness, and his lack of foot speed doesn't help. Dudes not a rookie anymore, been through several systems/coaches; while he might be the best available for the Vikes, I don't see him putting up any sort of significant numbers, fantasy or otherwise.  

And more to the point for Minnesota, I never considered him a "game manager" type QB.   My observation is: he doesn't throw the best short ball (not a lot of touch or feel); he is slow to react to defenses, and doesn’t anticipate receivers coming open like most passers his age.  Minny receivers are young, and I don't think he will help much in their development.

Course, that's what makes this game so much fun, roll the dice and see how they land; but I think he's too big of a gamble, at the cost to play.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Sam Bradford QB MIN   Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:13 am

Morrison Minions wrote:
Poor Vikings,   this move reeks of desperation!   I am simply dumbfounded that they gave up a 1st round pick for such an average player ,   the only explanation is straight up desperation...   I don't really see how Bradford increases their chances to win in any significant way...  dizzy

Hill has never played a full season. Doing nothing is essentially folding for the season, and probably next. The window with AP will more than likely be closed by the time Teddy comes back. If they aren't trying to win now, then when will they be trying.

I didnt suggest they should sit on their hands and do nothing, but giving away a 1st round pick for a guy like Bradford is just silly, there were several cheaper options out there... turns out they could have claimed Sanchez off waivers for free, I see no difference between Sanchez and Bradford as 1 yr stopgaps. My issue isn't that they brought in another QB, and it isn't even that they brought in Bradford really, hell that deal would have made sense if they traded a 4th or a 5th for him, but a 1st?! That is just laughable... I feel like trading away their 1st in 2017 is really going to hurt this team more than any benefit of trading for Bradford... even if they somehow make the playoffs, a Bradford led team has no shot at winning a super bowl...

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Sam Bradford QB MIN   Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:25 am

A 1st and a 4th for that kind of QB is way too much. But I guess you have to do something desperate, and crazy, if you lost your starting QB.....

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Sam Bradford QB MIN   Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:22 am

And now I read he probably won't even start Game 1 because he will only have a few practices in. If they thought he was worthy of a 1st Rd pick, throw him in there.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Sam Bradford QB MIN   Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:11 am

Morrison Minions wrote:

I didnt suggest they should sit on their hands and do nothing,   but giving away a 1st round pick for a guy like Bradford is just silly,   there were several cheaper options out there...  turns out they could have claimed Sanchez off waivers for free,   I see no difference between Sanchez and Bradford as 1 yr stopgaps.   My issue isn't that they brought in another QB,  and it isn't even that they brought in Bradford really,   hell that deal would have made sense if they traded a 4th or a 5th for him,  but a 1st?!   That is just laughable...  I feel like trading away their 1st in 2017 is really going to hurt this team more than any benefit of trading for Bradford...   even if they somehow make the playoffs,  a Bradford led team has no shot at winning a super bowl...    

How many 1st round picks don't pan out? I don't have the number but I'll bet it's a fair amount. I don't think this is as catastrophic as some think it is. Sanchez has sucked with weapons. Bradford has sucked but never had weapons. That's a clear difference to me.

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Sam Bradford QB MIN   Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:12 pm

Agree Andy, and the number of 1st rounders that don't pan out.....a bunch.

Most will be haters of this move, but I think it makes sense for the Vikes to "win now".

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Sam Bradford QB MIN   Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:14 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Morrison Minions wrote:

I didnt suggest they should sit on their hands and do nothing,   but giving away a 1st round pick for a guy like Bradford is just silly,   there were several cheaper options out there...  turns out they could have claimed Sanchez off waivers for free,   I see no difference between Sanchez and Bradford as 1 yr stopgaps.   My issue isn't that they brought in another QB,  and it isn't even that they brought in Bradford really,   hell that deal would have made sense if they traded a 4th or a 5th for him,  but a 1st?!   That is just laughable...  I feel like trading away their 1st in 2017 is really going to hurt this team more than any benefit of trading for Bradford...   even if they somehow make the playoffs,  a Bradford led team has no shot at winning a super bowl...    

How many 1st round picks don't pan out?  I don't have the number but I'll bet it's a fair amount.  I don't think this is as catastrophic as some think it is.  Sanchez has sucked with weapons.  Bradford has sucked but never had weapons.  That's a clear difference to me.

You could always be the Browns and have two first round picks, spend one on Gilbert who you trade for a 6th or whatever and the other on Manziel who you cut.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Sam Bradford QB MIN   Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:33 pm

Whether they hit on the 1st round pick or not, it does nothing to make Bradford worth a 1st and a 4th... I agree the Vikings had to make a move, but there simply isn't any way to spin the facts and say that they didn't overpay by a TON for Bradford...

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Sam Bradford QB MIN   Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:10 pm

Yeah 1st rounders are not a sure thing but the overwhelming majority of the studs comes from the 1st round so chances are if you don't have a 1st rounder you aren't getting one..

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Sam Bradford QB MIN   Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:14 pm

Whether they hit on the 1st round pick or not,  it does nothing to make Bradford worth a 1st and a 4th...   I agree the Vikings had to make a move,  but there simply isn't any way to spin the facts and say that they didn't overpay by a TON for Bradford...  

Kinda. If they feel differently about the options available to them which they clearly do and Bradford was the only viable one in their eyes then you go get him. It's not like there was a different Sam Bradford on sale at Toys-R-Us. Philly did good by exploiting the situation. I think both teams did right. It sucks for the Vikings that THAT was the price but oh well.

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Sam Bradford QB MIN   Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:47 pm

A 1st and 4th for Bradfors is steep, but the Vikes had no choice. Hill was not gonna do shit over 16 games. AP ain't getting younger. They made the playoffs last year, and with Bradford have a shot at getting in again. Once in, anything can happen and they have a shot. Is that worth the price? I dunno, but it beats 16 games of Hill sucking.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Sam Bradford QB MIN   Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:28 pm

They paid way too much but I see why they did it. I giggled when it was announced. Classic panic move.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Sam Bradford QB MIN   Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:27 pm

I stand by this

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Sam Bradford QB MIN   Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:52 pm

I stand by this

I heard before Bridgewater went down the asking price for McCown was ideally a 2nd or perhaps a 3rd rounder.
Thus, after Bridgewater went down the price to the Vikes was likely a 1st, period. Perhaps a 2nd.

So would you rather trade a 1st and 4th for Bradford or a 1st for McCown or perhaps a 2nd and 3rd combo????

McCown was not going to be had for a giant pretzel and some mustard.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sam Bradford QB MIN   

Back to top Go down

Sam Bradford QB MIN
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: