HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

Jahvid Best RB FA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Jahvid Best RB FA   Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:22 pm

What do you guys think about this kid? will he continue to play football or leave the game for health concerns?

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Jahvid Best RB FA   Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:40 pm

He is done. He may play again this year, but one hit and he retires. Sad story, this kid had tons of potential

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Jahvid Best RB FA   Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:09 pm

:agreed2:

His head is softer than an over ripe melon.

I think that wicked hit he took in college was like a 5 at one time concussion blow.
Factor in he isn't the biggest dude and it's a short career for Mr Best. Too bad.

Last edited by Hamilton Steel Cats on Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Jahvid Best RB FA   Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:51 pm

Yeah could have been a star in flag football. But his noggin just can't take the hits :hypnotize:

Back to top Go down
Wyoming Headhunters

PostSubject: Re: Jahvid Best RB FA   Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:49 pm

This kid is going to look like Ali at 40. Without the fame or championships. Sad. He needs to step down.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Jahvid Best RB FA   Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:59 am

Lions working on bringing Smith back according to rotoworld so covering their options.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Destroyers

PostSubject: Re: Jahvid Best RB FA   Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:45 pm

Traded this guy last season...PERFECT.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Jahvid Best RB DET   Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:35 am

Quote :
Jahvid Best (concussions) will meet with team doctors later Thursday.

Analysis: Even though it's been nine months since Best's last concussion, coach Jim Schwartz said he didn't know if his pass-catching back will be cleared. It's possible he's just playing it close to the vest, as he did with injuries all last season. We should know more by this evening.

This, to me, is one of the saddest stories in football news. So much talent and potential and I really feel like he may never play another down. If he DOES come back and even gets 10 touches a game he'll be money in the bank.

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Jahvid Best RB FA   Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:51 pm

IF I was him and we see what the old guys are going through with all this concusuin stuff, I would not be trying to play again. I know, easy for me to say without the $$$ on the line, but who knows...

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Jahvid Best RB FA   Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:08 pm

Quote :
Jahvid Best (concussions) insisted Friday that retirement has "not crossed my mind yet," after failing to receive medical clearance for camp.

Analysis: A potentially overly optimistic Best seems convinced he'll be playing ball this year. "If this was four or five years ago," Best argued, "I probably would have played last season. Now that everything's under a microscope, it takes a lot longer." Added coach Jim Schwartz, "We're very optimistic we'll get him back." The Lions are awaiting the medical opinion of outside experts. It remains an obvious concern that Best still has not been cleared.

Sounds like he won't be quitting but the fact that he still hasn't been cleared is pretty crazy. Big bump here to Kevin Smith as LeShoure is suspended for the first two games. If he can stay healthy he's a really great buy low.

Back to top Go down
Omega City Legends

PostSubject: Re: Jahvid Best RB FA   Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:27 pm

Jersey Legionnaires wrote:
Quote :
Jahvid Best (concussions) insisted Friday that retirement has "not crossed my mind yet," after failing to receive medical clearance for camp.

Analysis: A potentially overly optimistic Best seems convinced he'll be playing ball this year. "If this was four or five years ago," Best argued, "I probably would have played last season. Now that everything's under a microscope, it takes a lot longer." Added coach Jim Schwartz, "We're very optimistic we'll get him back." The Lions are awaiting the medical opinion of outside experts. It remains an obvious concern that Best still has not been cleared.

Big bump here to Kevin Smith as LeShoure is suspended for the first two games..

Wish I would have seen this coming.... Oh wait.....I did. rock on

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Jahvid Best RB FA   Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:47 pm

Omega City Legends wrote:
Quote :

Big bump here to Kevin Smith as LeShoure is suspended for the first two games..

Wish I would have seen this coming.... Oh wait.....I did. rock on

You and me both!

Back to top Go down
Wyoming Headhunters

PostSubject: Re: Jahvid Best RB FA   Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:29 pm

Quote :

Sounds like he won't be quitting but the fact that he still hasn't been cleared is pretty crazy. Big bump here to Kevin Smith as LeShoure is suspended for the first two games. If he can stay healthy he's a really great buy low.

The run game here is poop....none of these guys is worth a roster spot IMO.

Back to top Go down
Utah Spazz

PostSubject: Re: Jahvid Best RB FA   Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:34 pm

HOw many chances will Kevin Smith get in his lifetime? I count 5 already and still nothing great, don't hold your breathe here with the Lions run game.

Back to top Go down
http://www.fakeplastictunes.com/
Omega City Legends

PostSubject: Re: Jahvid Best RB FA   Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:45 am

I would like to point out some things to spur objective thought when truly analyzing Kevin Smith's potential. In 2008 as a rookie, without Matthew Stafford, Smith put up very respectable numbers for a rookie....1260 total yards (970 rush) and 8 TD. In Matthew Staffords first year he took a step backwards and has been injury plagued and not given the opportunity ever since. Now a few years later with a mature Stafford, and a healthy Kevin Smith....dont feed me bologna about how he doesnt have the ability.....the ability is there....now the situation and opportunity are there. The only thing here to be concerned about is health concerns. But for his price tag I will gladly take Smith as my RB5-6 and watch him stick it to or outperform many of your RB2's and 3'ss....Im just sayin.....his potential compared to his price tag is the epitome of a steal.

Back to top Go down
San Diego Killers

PostSubject: Re: Jahvid Best RB FA   Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:21 am

Happy I got rid of Mr Best. I loved his potential but he is way too risky for a long time dynasty league.

Back to top Go down
Utah Spazz

PostSubject: Re: Jahvid Best RB FA   Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:03 pm

I would like to point out some things to spur objective thought when truly analyzing Kevin Smith's potential. In 2008 as a rookie, without Matthew Stafford, Smith put up very respectable numbers for a rookie....1260 total yards (970 rush) and 8 TD. In Matthew Staffords first year he took a step backwards and has been injury plagued and not given the opportunity ever since. Now a few years later with a mature Stafford, and a healthy Kevin Smith....dont feed me bologna about how he doesnt have the ability.....the ability is there....now the situation and opportunity are there. The only thing here to be concerned about is health concerns. But for his price tag I will gladly take Smith as my RB5-6 and watch him stick it to or outperform many of your RB2's and 3'ss....Im just sayin.....his potential compared to his price tag is the epitome of a steal.

Yeah Kevin Smith was great in 2008. Can you give me LT's 2008 stats as well?

Back to top Go down
http://www.fakeplastictunes.com/
Omega City Legends

PostSubject: Re: Jahvid Best RB FA   Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:17 pm

Utah Spazz wrote:

Yeah Kevin Smith was great in 2008. Can you give me LT's 2008 stats as well?

Is that the same mindset you used to judge Alex Smith as well? Or Randy Moss after he left Oakland? How about Peyton Manning in Denver this year? Meachem in San Diego? Or Benson when he left Chicago...Reggie Bush in Miami? All Im saying is that its not like Kevin Smith isnt, never was, and never showed that he was talented. And its not like he has lost the ability he showed in 2008...he just lost his opportunity to show that ability. Again like I said as my RB5-6 in many of my leagues I will be very pleased by him no matter what.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Jahvid Best RB FA   Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:37 pm

Smith flashed last year too. I got him for a DOLLAR. Talk about a cheap lottery ticket with HUGE potential. He should be rostered in every league. Today I was offered Law Firm for Smith and I turned it down. Green-Ellis has a higher floor but Smith has the potential to be gold.

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Jahvid Best RB FA   Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:13 pm

Smith flashed last year too. I got him for a DOLLAR. Talk about a cheap lottery ticket with HUGE potential. He should be rostered in every league. Today I was offered Law Firm for Smith and I turned it down. Green-Ellis has a higher floor but Smith has the potential to be gold.

There is the real issue. I am not saying he is a bad buy right now, I just have to go with James here. Believe it when I see it.

Lots of players have "potential" that just never plays out.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Jahvid Best RB FA   Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:15 pm

Quote :
Leshoure (suspension) left practice Saturday with a hamstring injury, MLive.com reports.

Analysis: Leshoure is considered day-to-day. It's looking like Kevin Smith has an increasingly strong grip on the top running back role in Detroit to begin the season.

IMHO he's just as safe as a bet as LeShoure/Best. The only difference is that we know that Smith will be ready to play and establish himself week 1 & 2. People sleeping on him are going to regret it.

Back to top Go down
Omega City Legends

PostSubject: Re: Jahvid Best RB FA   Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:03 pm

Decatur Demons wrote:

There is the real issue. I am not saying he is a bad buy right now, I just have to go with James here. Believe it when I see it.

Lots of players have "potential" that just never plays out.

Im not sure I would have turned down BJGE for Smith...but then again I dont have that problem because in 3 out of 4 leagues I have them both.

I agree with you Bob up until this point.....

It has panned out for Kevin Smit before....on a MUCH LESS TALENTED Lions TEAM.....no reason to believe that all of a sudden he isnt capable. 3300 yards and 13 TD's as a ROOKIE/SOPHOMORE with NO RESPECTABLE PASSING GAME is impressive....imagine what he can do with a respectable passing game - if he stays healthy. His upside is much more valuable than most are giving credit for. He is a hold in my book.

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Jahvid Best RB FA   Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:56 am

I can't believe the thoughts in here on Kevin smith. I, as much as anyone, would LOVE to see him do well. He works hard, has returned from injury and is a good story. But, he's not good. I've watched every carry of his lion career and I can honestly say I've never seen a running back get tripped up by the chalk on the ford field turf more than Smith. Could he do well for a game or two here and there - probably. But I really hope the lions don't need him for a year bc Kevin smith wont be taking them where they need to go. Ideally the lions need A Leshoure-Best combo to stay healthy. Kevin Smith just is not that good - that's why you can get him on the cheap

Back to top Go down
Carolina Werewolves

PostSubject: Re: Jahvid Best RB FA   Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:20 pm

That was an excellent post Brad. Summed up my thoughts on Smith to the "T"

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Jahvid Best RB FA   Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:11 pm

Quote :
Jahvid Best said he is experiencing zero post-concussion symptoms. Analysis: Best is working out hard and says he's possibly in the best shape of his life, but doctors still won't clear him for practice. "That's definitely frustrating," he said Tuesday. "I'm taking tests once a week; I don't even know when the next one is. All I can do is just wait." Best and the Lions both remain "certain" that he'll be cleared. He last sustained a concussion in October of 2011.

If he has zero symptoms what would be the cause for not clearing him? Seems strange.

Back to top Go down
Carolina Werewolves

PostSubject: Re: Jahvid Best RB FA   Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:16 pm

I think that he is fine with the tests but the doctors have concerns about the cumulative damage long term and what the next concussion will do to him. Unlike Sidney Crosby, this guy is not the face of the league, so no one has to put him on the field of play again risking permanent life long injury. I think Best should hang em' up before he hurts himself more.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Jahvid Best RB FA   Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:32 pm

Carolina Werewolves wrote:
I think that he is fine with the tests but the doctors have concerns about the cumulative damage long term and what the next concussion will do to him. Unlike Sidney Crosby, this guy is not the face of the league, so no one has to put him on the field of play again risking permanent life long injury. I think Best should hang em' up before he hurts himself more.

I feel bad for the kid...it must suck to have it go this way...but I agree with you that his long term health has to be taken seriously by everyone including himself.

If he plays and gets fucked up, that will be truly a sad sight.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Jahvid Best RB FA   Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:40 am

Minnesota Eternals wrote:

I feel bad for the kid...it must suck to have it go this way...but I agree with you that his long term health has to be taken seriously by everyone including himself.

I agree with you both but with potentially tens of millions of dollars on the line I doubt he sees it the same way.

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Jahvid Best RB FA   Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:50 am

Minnesota Eternals wrote:

I agree with you both but with potentially tens of millions of dollars on the line I doubt he sees it the same way.

That may be why the Docs are slow to clear him. He only sees the lost $$$ and not whats really at stake here.

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Jahvid Best RB FA   Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:13 am

I don't know off the top of my head who has this kid in RW, but I urge anyone who has him in any league to get something for him noooooooooooooooooow.

It's been like 9 months and he's still not cleared for contact even though supposedly he's not showing any symptoms?

Hello smoke, there's a fire.

Best is a fantasy corpse to me. Feel bad for the kid, but I don't think he's going to have much of a career moving forward. I hope he got some decent guaranteed $ and uses it well.

Kevin Smith is a steal at his ADP right now. I think he's an even money bet vs. LeShoure and LeShoure is going much, much earlier.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Jahvid Best RB FA   Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:49 am

Adelaide Empire wrote:
I don't know off the top of my head who has this kid in RW, but I urge anyone who has him in any league to get something for him noooooooooooooooooow.

It's been like 9 months and he's still not cleared for contact even though supposedly he's not showing any symptoms?

Best is a fantasy corpse to me. Feel bad for the kid, but I don't think he's going to have much of a career moving forward. I hope he got some decent guaranteed $ and uses it well.

Kevin Smith is a steal at his ADP right now. I think he's an even money bet vs. LeShoure and LeShoure is going much, much earlier.

Eh I already have Smith and picked up Best in a trade (at the steep price of Donald Brown)

Worth the gamble IMO especially since is the only league I own him in.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Jahvid Best RB FA   Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:33 pm

Quote :
Best's progress is being measured in weeks, not days, according to Lions head coach Jim Schwartz, MLive.com's Anwar Richardson reports. Analysis: It's still unclear what is holding Best back and this latest report is not encouraging at all. We knew Best would be an injury risk this season, but he was expected to open the year with a clean bill of health, and is now in danger of missing preseason games. If Best isn't ready by Week 1, Kevin Smith could see a huge jump in value, especially since Mikel Leshoure is suspended until Week 3.

no

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Destroyers

PostSubject: Re: Jahvid Best RB FA   Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:28 pm

Adelaide Empire wrote:

In my other league, I traded FOR HIM before the start of last season, then dealt him halfway through the season. Glad I did....

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Jahvid Best RB FA   Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:35 pm

Quote :
Detroit Lions RB Jahvid Best (concussion) is expected to start the season on the Physically Unable to Perform list, which would sidelined him for the first six games.

Analysis: This should not come as a surprise as Best has yet to be cleared for contact due to concussion issues. The Lions backfield is being whittled down by attrition, and it looks like Best might not make any fantasy contributions at this rate.

He should really just hang it up.

Back to top Go down
San Diego Killers

PostSubject: Re: Jahvid Best RB FA   Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:53 pm

Happy to say that i traded him once again

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Jahvid Best RB FA   Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:32 pm

Quote :
Lions placed RB Javhid Best (concussions) on reserve/PUP. Analysis: Best won't be eligible to return until Week 8 at the earliest, though he remains without any sort of a timeline for a return. It's quite possible he won't play a snap this season. Kevin Smith will open the season as the Lions' clear bellcow, and likely be backed up by Keiland Williams until Mikel Leshoure returns from his two-week suspension. It's hard to see the upside in making Best a late-round flier in fantasy drafts.

Back to top Go down
San Diego Killers

PostSubject: Re: Jahvid Best RB FA   Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:32 pm

Keiland Williams could start due to Smith's injury past. LOL

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Jahvid Best RB FA   Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:17 am

I sure wish there was more information on Best's results out there. If he (Jahvid) is to be believed, he doesn't understand what more he has to do? Perhaps he's lying to the media, but I don't know. It seems like if he was as frustrated as he sounds, he woudl jsut say... my baseline tests haven't returned to normal - the doctors said I need to rest more.

But, instead, we get all off-season how he is cleared for all activity - except contact - but that he'd be cleared for contact in time for Training Camp... then it was in time for the pre-season and now he's on the PUP and the Lions say this was in the original timeline... Yeah, right.

Cripes. What a mess. I tried real hard to get Jahvid in just about every league -- I was not successful anyplace and I thought I had some pretty good offers out there. I hope he can return b/c wow was he fun to watch.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Jahvid Best RB FA   Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:29 am

Quote :
After moving him to reserve/PUP Monday, Lions coach Jim Schwartz indicated that medical experts wanted Jahvid Best at least a year removed from his last concussion before returning to the football field.

Analysis: Best's last concussion occurred on October 16 last year. This year, he'll be ineligible to play before October 22. "That's within the range of where the doctors wanted him to be, so it made it an easy decision - or an easier decision," Schwartz explained. "... He's looked extremely good in all his physical stuff and as soon as we can get him back and get clearance, we will."

I find this to be excellent news for Best and his future. I've been hearing for awhile now that he was concussion symptom free and it sounds like that's the truth. Doctors just wanted him to sit for a year to help recover.

Back to top Go down
San Diego Killers

PostSubject: Re: Jahvid Best RB FA   Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:40 am

Just rest and go from there

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Jahvid Best RB FA   Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:19 am

Part of me feels for these guys. Part of me thinks they get what they deserve when they are old...

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Jahvid Best RB FA   Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:05 pm

Cuda1337 wrote:
What I don't understand is, how after all this time he hasn't been cleared, how he thinks he ever will be? I mean, he's healed. If he can't go now, he'll never be anymore healed than he currently is. His career has to be over at this point. Very sad cause the guy has a TON of talent.

It sounds like doctors wanted him to be a year removed from his last concussion. Supposedly he has had no symptoms. If that's the case he will be good to go week 7. If he doesn't come back THEN...

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Jahvid Best RB FA   Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:20 pm

Cuda1337 wrote:
What I don't understand is, how after all this time he hasn't been cleared, how he thinks he ever will be? I mean, he's healed. If he can't go now, he'll never be anymore healed than he currently is. His career has to be over at this point. Very sad cause the guy has a TON of talent.

It sounds like doctors wanted him to be a year removed from his last concussion. Supposedly he has had no symptoms. If that's the case he will be good to go week 7. If he doesn't come back THEN...

Jene Bramel was talking about this on the last podcast. To his knowledge, there's nothing medically significant about being a year removed from your last concussion - I think the way he put it is like your brain doesn't care that the Earth was circled around the sun once sine you were last concussed, lol. They were trying to clear him, he's seen a bunch of doctors, and he's not cleared. The year sounds like a cover story or something.

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Jahvid Best RB FA   Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:29 pm

Adelaide Empire wrote:
Cuda1337 wrote:

Jene Bramel was talking about this on the last podcast. To his knowledge, there's nothing medically significant about being a year removed from your last concussion - I think the way he put it is like your brain doesn't care that the Earth was circled around the sun once sine you were last concussed, lol. They were trying to clear him, he's seen a bunch of doctors, and he's not cleared. The year sounds like a cover story or something.

Had heard the same thing Mike. It does make you wonder if he is done and won't admit it. I admire his guts, but he needs to think about life after football. These have proven to be totally life altering.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Jahvid Best RB FA   Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:38 pm

Hang Em Up. Some things are more important than getting on the field. like dressing yourself in 15 years...

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Jahvid Best RB FA   Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:20 pm

Quote :
Detroit running back Jahvid Best (concussions) vows he'll be ready to return when he comes off the PUP list next month, according to the Detroit Free Press.

Analysis: Best has been out since Week 6 of last season while dealing with concussion-like symptoms. If he is able to return at full strength, the halfback would be someone to target as a flex play in PPR leagues

I just watched the video with the hit he took in college when he did that flip in the end-zone. Absolutely terrifying and brutal. I've never seen someone hit their head and just seize up like that.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Jahvid Best RB FA   Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:41 pm

Quote :
Tim Twentyman of the Lions' official website envisions Jahvid Best (concussions) playing a role similar to Darren Sproles if he comes off the PUP list in Week 8. Analysis: Coach Jim Schwartz suggested Best was placed on the PUP list because doctors wanted him to be a full year removed from his last concussion when he plays again. Best expects to return in Week 8, but there has been no indication that he's been given full clearance. Mikel Leshoure is expected to be the primary runner, perhaps combining the Pierre Thomas and Mark Ingram roles in the New Orleans model.

I think he could be extremely effective if used this way.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Jahvid Best RB FA   Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:52 pm

Quote :
Detroit Lions RB Jahvid Best (concussion) did not pass his neurological tests last week, meaning he won't be allowed to return to the team this year. According to some sources, Best was never in line to return, but Detroit wanted him to gain another NFL season in order to have access to the league's pension plan. As of now, it appears unlikely that Best will ever play football in the NFL again.

Wowza...

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Jahvid Best RB FA   Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:57 pm

Not surprising. He'll never play another snap.

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Jahvid Best RB FA   Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:00 pm

Quote :
Detroit Lions RB Jahvid Best (concussion) did not pass his neurological tests last week, meaning he won't be allowed to return to the team this year. According to some sources, Best was never in line to return, but Detroit wanted him to gain another NFL season in order to have access to the league's pension plan. As of now, it appears unlikely that Best will ever play football in the NFL again.

Wowza...

If this turns out to be true, then I will stand up and applaud Detroit. They kept him on the PUP list, gave him his checks, knowing he wouldn't play again. Just so he could get help after football. In today's NFL, that is special, most teams would have cut him I'm afraid.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jahvid Best RB FA   

Back to top Go down

Jahvid Best RB FA
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: