:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 

Robert Quinn DE STL

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Robert Quinn DE STL   Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:25 pm

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82aabf36/article/robert-quinn-of-st-louis-rams-charged-with-dwi-?module=HP11_headline_stack

Surprise surprise

Quote :
Another NFL first-round draft pick was arrested last week. We just didn't know about it.

St. Louis Rams defensive end Robert Quinn was arrested on a charge of driving while intoxicated by Florissant, Mo. police on July 10. The Florissant, Mo., Police Department confirmed to NFL.com and NFL Network that Quinn was involved in a single-car accident on an exit ramp on I-270 at 5:38 a.m. on July 10. Quinn was determined to be intoxicated and was arrested. He cooperated fully with police.

Quinn was charged, through the Florissant Municipal Court, with driving while intoxicated, according to a press release from the police.

In addition to the drunken-driving charge, Quinn has also been charged with failure to exercise a high degree of care, and with having no insurance. A preliminary hearing is scheduled for Oct. 11, Anna Davis, a clerk for the municipal court in Florissant, told the Associated Press.

I think the strangest part for me is him not having insurance. Really...?

Back to top Go down
Utah Spazz

PostSubject: Re: Robert Quinn DE STL   Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:06 pm

just another day in the NFL offseason

Back to top Go down
http://www.fakeplastictunes.com/
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Robert Quinn DE STL   Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:19 pm

Yep, another day, another ass hole. Remarkable this fool doesn't have car insurance. Talk about a skin flint. Had he even sober been in an accident he would have been liable on his own cheddar. He could have been playing for next to free for years cause he is too cheap to pay what 1500 to 2000 grand a year on insurance? What a tool. The NFL should just hand out bus passes to these morons instead of team hats when they are drafted. Sigh ... doh

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Robert Quinn DE STL   Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:49 pm

Quote :
Rams DE Robert Quinn signed 4-year, $66.575M extension that includes $41.2M gtd tying him to team through 2019, agent Tony Fleming confirmed

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Robert Quinn DE STL   Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:16 pm

ESPN wrote:

Los Angeles Rams defensive end Robert Quinn admitted himself to the hospital Monday morning with a non-football-related illness and is in stable condition, the team announced.
The news comes a day after the Rams defeated the Jets 9-6 in New Jersey on Sunday.
The Rams said head coach Jeff Fisher will provide an update during his weekly news conference later on Monday.
Quinn, 26, has recorded two sacks in seven games this season.

Not much being said but the rumor mill doesn't sound good.  Possible seizures? And that he had a benign brain tumor in high-school.  Scary stuff if that's the case.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robert Quinn DE STL   

Back to top Go down

Robert Quinn DE STL
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: